FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Cars

Cars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone explain to me why people wear face masks in cars. When there on there own. It always baffles me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can anyone explain to me why people wear face masks in cars. When there on there own. It always baffles me."

They may be going somewhere else where they need a mask and the idea is not to keep touching the mask, by putting it on and taking it off numerous times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anyone explain to me why people wear face masks in cars. When there on there own. It always baffles me.

They may be going somewhere else where they need a mask and the idea is not to keep touching the mask, by putting it on and taking it off numerous times."

Exactly

Common sense really

chelmsford

"Can anyone explain to me why people wear face masks in cars. When there on there own. It always baffles me.

They may be going somewhere else where they need a mask and the idea is not to keep touching the mask, by putting it on and taking it off numerous times.

Exactly

Common sense really"

Aaw thank you...I'm learning

So there's actually people that don't take them off the second they come out of the shop, hmmm interesting.

Exactly

Common sense really

Aaw thank you...I'm learning "

I hope the OP has learnt something too

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Can anyone explain to me why people wear face masks in cars. When there on there own. It always baffles me."

Maybe they're sharing a car with others, or they are hoping to avoid a speeding ticket.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"So there's actually people that don't take them off the second they come out of the shop, hmmm interesting."
if you only have one.. then no If you have to go somewhere else you shouldnt be taking it off.

Also make sure your cleaning your hands before you put it on and after you remove it. Put it in a sealed plastic bag of it's a reusable one.

If I have disposables ive been using nappy sacks to dispose of them.

I have to on occasion wear one in the car. When doing patient pick ups for instance. I must wear one from the moment I get into the car till they leave and its advisable to leave it on till I've cleaned the car down

chelmsford

"So there's actually people that don't take them off the second they come out of the shop, hmmm interesting."

The disposable ones are a one use only. Yes there are those of us who keep them on until finished going in shops.

chelmsford

Exactly

Common sense really

I hope the OP has learnt something too "

Hopefully, every day is a school day

chelmsford

"So there's actually people that don't take them off the second they come out of the shop, hmmm interesting. if you only have one.. then no If you have to go somewhere else you shouldnt be taking it off.

Also make sure your cleaning your hands before you put it on and after you remove it. Put it in a sealed plastic bag of it's a reusable one.

If I have disposables ive been using nappy sacks to dispose of them.

I have to on occasion wear one in the car. When doing patient pick ups for instance. I must wear one from the moment I get into the car till they leave and its advisable to leave it on till I've cleaned the car down "

Beautifully explained.

Exactly

Common sense really

I hope the OP has learnt something too "

Too late for me im afraid.

It stops them picking their noses.

Because apparently some people believe you can't seem them in their cars.

chelmsford

Exactly

Common sense really

Too late for me im afraid. "

I would think you would be well versed in safety of all kinds

Exactly

Common sense really

I would think you would be well versed in safety of all kinds "

That ole thinking is a dangerous road x

chelmsford

Exactly

Common sense really

I would think you would be well versed in safety of all kinds

That ole thinking is a dangerous road x"

Haha! I see that now

maybe they wear a condom to have a wank aswell

"maybe they wear a condom to have a wank aswell"

That really is a great treat

Would be bank robbers in training.

"maybe they wear a condom to have a wank aswell

That really is a great treat"

is it?

"So there's actually people that don't take them off the second they come out of the shop, hmmm interesting.

The disposable ones are a one use only. Yes there are those of us who keep them on until finished going in shops. "

Then there are loads who take it off and just drop the thing anywhere they feel like it. Are these disposable face masks going to be the new land fill problem now carrier bags are being phased out.

By *aver999Couple  over a year ago

East Mids

Maybe to fit in or to be fashionable?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

A lot of them are pure stupid.

Why does it matter to you? Their own business right?

Why does it matter to you? Their own business right? "

Then we may as well completely shut down the forums, as everything is everybody's own business

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

best one I've seen two people in an open top car with the roof down wearing masks ?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Maybe it's the getaway driver for a robbery ?

Maybe it's the getaway driver for a robbery ?"

A recent says there is strong data to suggest this is why bank robbers hardly ever die of flu.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 21/08/20 21:24:11]

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Stops convertible drivers getting bugs in their teeth

» Add a new message to this topic