FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Flu jab.

Flu jab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w79 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

I have the flu jab every winter due to my asthma.

This year its being rolled out early.

But be done down my local airfield due to the covid-19.

Problem is my local doctors surgery. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery for less than a dozen people.

I see this descending into apocalyptic chaos.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont the chemists do it?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My GP is incredibly efficient with it. Although given the availability and the way it's done, I sometimes opt to pay rather than take the one I'm entitled to.

OP must have a liss poor GP then.

No such problems here....

Stalbridge

They do & that's where I normally go.

But they are unsure if they are going to be able to this year.

As it's a small old building.

Stalbridge

0/10 rating across the board.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Im getting mine in boots chemists

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"My GP is incredibly efficient with it. Although given the availability and the way it's done, I sometimes opt to pay rather than take the one I'm entitled to."

If you’re entitled to it you don’t have to have it done at the gp’s I’ve had it done at the pharmacy before as there was no waiting

M

My GP usually has flu vaccine clinics, always daytime when I'm at work, they keep contacting me to have it as i have uncontrolled asthma.

I usually end up having it done for free at Boots as i can choose when to have it then.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I see this descending into apocalyptic chaos. "

You think having a flu jab will be similar to the blast in Beirut which killed over 200 people and left 300,000 homeless ?

NHS England are now saying almost every one who died of covid19 had the flu jab, they are awaiting the information. We may never know.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"NHS England are now saying almost every one who died of covid19 had the flu jab, they are awaiting the information. We may never know. "

A correlation probably of many of those who are targetted for the vaccine being at risk of both, such as the elderly, asthmatics and other underlying health conditions making them more vulnerable.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I had the flu jab and I haven't died

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"NHS England are now saying almost every one who died of covid19 had the flu jab, they are awaiting the information. We may never know. "

And I assume there are oodles more people that have had a flu jab that didn't die?

"NHS England are now saying almost every one who died of covid19 had the flu jab, they are awaiting the information. We may never know.

And I assume there are oodles more people that have had a flu jab that didn't die? "

well done join the other 99.95% I resd it aswell just funny old people who didn't have it are ok.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"I had the flu jab and I haven't died "

Same here

"I had the flu jab and I haven't died

Same here "

I've had it too, and I think I'm still alive!

Manchester (she/her)

I've had it lots of times.

Ha ha ha ha stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

I've had it for many years now and I'm alive

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

"0/10 rating across the board. "

Move surgeries then?

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Thus appears to be that the op is knocking his gp rather than the flu jab.

Stalbridge

Not the gp.

It's the militant receptionists who think they are god.

Who give all the regular appointments to the people who are too lazy to work & have always got something wrong.

So they can keep claiming benefits, while my & everyone else who works, taxes pay for their lifestyle.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"NHS England are now saying almost every one who died of covid19 had the flu jab, they are awaiting the information. We may never know.

A correlation probably of many of those who are targetted for the vaccine being at risk of both, such as the elderly, asthmatics and other underlying health conditions making them more vulnerable.

"

Exactly! Correlation and causation are things that people need to educate themselves about.

Some commentators would do well to Google "Tyler Vigen Spurious Correlation" and learn the difference.

Thats either untrue....or (likely) the majority of deaths were over 75 and or with known respiratory health conditions....so no surprise they had flu jab.....there is no LINK between those things (but maybe a scary headline for our lovely press?)

By *arracksCouple  over a year ago

Deal

"Not the gp.

It's the militant receptionists who think they are god.

Who give all the regular appointments to the people who are too lazy to work & have always got something wrong.

So they can keep claiming benefits, while my & everyone else who works, taxes pay for their lifestyle. "

Omfg, you have absolutely no idea about what life is like for a gp receptionist, people like you really piss me off, my staff do their utmost to help, they are not bulldogs or guardians, they simply cannot give you what they do not have when we are fully booked

By *oey56Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Funny how Bill Gates was a exponent of depopulation of the world for years. Now the CONputer programer is developing a vaccine to save the population. Go figure the best fight against being ill is your immune system. Research what's in vaccines find out what's in them one ingredient is mercury ! ??

"Funny how Bill Gates was a exponent of depopulation of the world for years. Now the CONputer programer is developing a vaccine to save the population. Go figure the best fight against being ill is your immune system. Research what's in vaccines find out what's in them one ingredient is mercury ! ??"

Yep I saw the picture of him in the lab in his white coat. I'm sure it was him though the face mask and visor made identification that bit harder.

By *affa CakesCouple  over a year ago

Tidworth Wiltshire

anyone know which virus is in the flu jab ??

"anyone know which virus is in the flu jab ??"

It’s the virus that can work alongside the microchip.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"anyone know which virus is in the flu jab ??"

A version of flu?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"anyone know which virus is in the flu jab ??

A version of flu? "

More than one version of the flu. The year before they have to make a guess at what strains are going to prevalent the winter after.

Durham

"Funny how Bill Gates was a exponent of depopulation of the world for years. Now the CONputer programer is developing a vaccine to save the population. Go figure the best fight against being ill is your immune system. Research what's in vaccines find out what's in them one ingredient is mercury ! ??"

Do you know why some vaccines have minute amounts of mercury in them? By the way some other medicines have mercury in them for the same reason. I assume you don't eat fish seafood or smoke as there is more mercury in all of those. The rest of it is just BS.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Ah someone's been reading wiki-lies

Durham

"Funny how Bill Gates was a exponent of depopulation of the world for years. Now the CONputer programer is developing a vaccine to save the population. Go figure the best fight against being ill is your immune system. Research what's in vaccines find out what's in them one ingredient is mercury ! ??

Ah someone's been reading wiki-lies"

Not at all have a degree masters and phd in sciences. So just don't believe random rubbish copy and pasted round facebook.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Funny how Bill Gates was a exponent of depopulation of the world for years. Now the CONputer programer is developing a vaccine to save the population. Go figure the best fight against being ill is your immune system. Research what's in vaccines find out what's in them one ingredient is mercury ! ??

Not at all have a degree masters and phd in sciences. So just don't believe random rubbish copy and pasted round facebook."

Except you don’t know how to write MSc or PhD, and if you did, you’d also know that the mercury in vaccines is in a totally safe form, just as the Sodium in salt is.

Durham

Not at all have a degree masters and phd in sciences. So just don't believe random rubbish copy and pasted round facebook.

Except you don’t know how to write MSc or PhD, and if you did, you’d also know that the mercury in vaccines is in a totally safe form, just as the Sodium in salt is. "

I agree that vaccines are safe.

London

You’d also know that Bill Gates isn’t “developing” anything of the sort.

Manchester (she/her)

Do you know why some vaccines have minute amounts of mercury in them? By the way some other medicines have mercury in them for the same reason. I assume you don't eat fish seafood or smoke as there is more mercury in all of those. The rest of it is just BS."

I recently howled with laughter when I joined together an antivaxxer panic buying tuna with a deranged rant about the neurotoxicity of mercury in vaccines.

I've got a fuck all in science and know that the dose makes the poison, plus the half lives of ethyl mercury and methyl mercury.

Teach the controversy. Ban tuna

Durham

"You’d also know that Bill Gates isn’t “developing” anything of the sort. "

I know that too hence why i disagreed with the post.

my nhs trust are looking into the correlation between those that had flu jab and then had covid...

Manchester (she/her)

"You’d also know that Bill Gates isn’t “developing” anything of the sort.

I know that too hence why i disagreed with the post."

It's fucking bizarre how his philanthropy has been so twisted.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I had the flu jab and I haven't died "

I had the flu jab (have had annually for many years) I also had covid and I'm still solid and walking on my feet, using doors and eating food

Manchester (she/her)

"I had the flu jab and I haven't died

I had the flu jab (have had annually for many years) I also had covid and I'm still solid and walking on my feet, using doors and eating food "

Ditto

London

"You’d also know that Bill Gates isn’t “developing” anything of the sort.

I know that too hence why i disagreed with the post."

Apologies, quotes weren’t showing up clearly as I walked outside.

By *affa CakesCouple  over a year ago

Tidworth Wiltshire

Before buying what you think is tuna..take a look at "The Cove" on youtube .

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"My GP is incredibly efficient with it. Although given the availability and the way it's done, I sometimes opt to pay rather than take the one I'm entitled to."

If you are entitled to a free vaccine you shouldn't have to pay and chemist should also give it for free.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Probably because the people who are eligible for a flu jab are the ones most at risk of death from covid. It is the same patient group.

Please do not suggest that the flu jab is killing people!

Durham

Probably because the people who are eligible for a flu jab are the ones most at risk of death from covid. It is the same patient group.

Please do not suggest that the flu jab is killing people! "

100% agree. Also the person suggesting the nhs were looking at the link between flu vaccine and covid mortality is talking bollox as well.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Always use Tesco. Boots or Asda for ours.

Boots as mostly been the more efficient.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Only ever had the flu jab once and made me ill for 3 months so a bit undecided on what to do

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This nonsense is likw diarrhea leaking everywhere and is the bigger concern. Such BS is being banned and removed thank goodness, from many sites on the net. There should be consequences for peddling it.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

This nonsense is likw diarrhea leaking everywhere and is the bigger concern. Such BS is being banned and removed thank goodness, from many sites on the net. There should be consequences for peddling it. "

It's just a pity some forums weren't more concerned about allowing it.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This nonsense is likw diarrhea leaking everywhere and is the bigger concern. Such BS is being banned and removed thank goodness, from many sites on the net. There should be consequences for peddling it. "

Got to say that, if I were Bill Gates, I'd have teams of lawyers sueing the arse off any site that allowed demented bullshit about me killing people with vaccines to be posted in the first place.

Durham

This nonsense is likw diarrhea leaking everywhere and is the bigger concern. Such BS is being banned and removed thank goodness, from many sites on the net. There should be consequences for peddling it.

Got to say that, if I were Bill Gates, I'd have teams of lawyers sueing the arse off any site that allowed demented bullshit about me killing people with vaccines to be posted in the first place."

I don't think he cares these days, may have done in the past, just wants to make the world a better safer place.

» Add a new message to this topic