FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Insane World Leaders

Insane World Leaders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arakiss12 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I'm getting the feeling the Worlds prospective and current Leaders are going insane, I think the virus is doing it.

Rash, laxy daisy decisions. They are losing it. I believe they have all had the virus in various degrees and it's making them go insane leading to destruction.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

No they are just idiots voted in by idiots , we need clever dictators , emperors and kings to sort out a crisis like this , not unemployable dim old folk with funny haircuts

Bedford

Agreed, they are not a good start. This century has been dire.

By *akeheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

Oi! Thats no way to talk about...hang on, which one ARE you talking about? Thats such a wide description....

Bedford

All of them. Boris, Macron, Putin, Trump, Erdagon, India leaders, Pakistan leaders, Belarus leader, Brazils leader even Michelle O she's scary.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"No they are just idiots voted in by idiots , we need clever dictators , emperors and kings to sort out a crisis like this , not unemployable dim old folk with funny haircuts "

In fairness, leaders have always had shit hairdressers - Charles I in particular...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No they are just idiots voted in by idiots , we need clever dictators , emperors and kings to sort out a crisis like this , not unemployable dim old folk with funny haircuts "

We need dictators ? Not a sentence I ever thought I’d see !!

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"No they are just idiots voted in by idiots , we need clever dictators , emperors and kings to sort out a crisis like this , not unemployable dim old folk with funny haircuts

We need dictators ? Not a sentence I ever thought I’d see !!"

There is such a thing as a benign dictatorship, rarely seen unfortunately. Instead we get dictators masquerading as democratically elected leaders.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I'm getting the feeling the Worlds prospective and current Leaders are going insane, I think the virus is doing it.

Rash, laxy daisy decisions. They are losing it. I believe they have all had the virus in various degrees and it's making them go insane leading to destruction.

"

I'm also seeing a trend ...

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"No they are just idiots voted in by idiots , we need clever dictators , emperors and kings to sort out a crisis like this , not unemployable dim old folk with funny haircuts

In fairness, leaders have always had shit hairdressers - Charles I in particular... "

I bet he used harmony hair spray

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Insane just a bunch of bullies with no doubt mummy/daddy/ex issues and a below average penis size but easy slogans/answers appeal to the masses and will be the 1st time in a very long time that folks in this country will have deal with how they voted and don't think they'll be happy bunnies either but as Frank Sinatra sang "That's Life !"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're living on clown planet.

Better get used to it.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Agreed, they are not a good start. This century has been dire."
Caused by the internet,social media means it all about personality not ability

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

In fairness, leaders have always had shit hairdressers - Charles I in particular...

I bet he used harmony hair spray "

I was thinking Head & Shoulders...

» Add a new message to this topic