FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Cases rising but hospitalizations falling

Cases rising but hospitalizations falling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.newstatesman.com/2020/08/why-are-covid-19-hospitalisations-falling-despite-cases-rising

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

This what we want, high cases with low hospital admissions and low deaths, shows we can cope more with the virus

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"This what we want, high cases with low hospital admissions and low deaths, shows we can cope more with the virus "

Possibly, it's certainly better than more hospitalisations....but this morning I saw a news article about long term consequences of infection. Whether it be symptomatic or asymptomatic. A surprisingly high percentage of people who had been infected, were still having consequences 3 or more months later. I suppose its still early days to understand what happens long term.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"https://www.newstatesman.com/2020/08/why-are-covid-19-hospitalisations-falling-despite-cases-rising"

Is always GOOD news.

In a Sparkly Dress

"This what we want, high cases with low hospital admissions and low deaths, shows we can cope more with the virus

Possibly, it's certainly better than more hospitalisations....but this morning I saw a news article about long term consequences of infection. Whether it be symptomatic or asymptomatic. A surprisingly high percentage of people who had been infected, were still having consequences 3 or more months later. I suppose its still early days to understand what happens long term. "

It is and there is new drug combinations to be tried against these conditions in lots of studies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More of the infections are among younger groups....we already know they are less affected symptom wise. It is happening all over Europe.

Also there seems to be 3 slightly different varients of the virus. The one becoming more dominant is slightly more infectious but considerably less virulent in terms of it's effects. Its Darwinism....a virus loses if it kills to many of it's victims....it is aiming to reproduce and spread....not to kill victims as itself then dies out.

"This what we want, high cases with low hospital admissions and low deaths, shows we can cope more with the virus

Possibly, it's certainly better than more hospitalisations....but this morning I saw a news article about long term consequences of infection. Whether it be symptomatic or asymptomatic. A surprisingly high percentage of people who had been infected, were still having consequences 3 or more months later. I suppose its still early days to understand what happens long term. "

There have always been long-term effects of FLU too - There can be a higher risk of heart attack and stroke, as high a six times the risk after getting better for more than a year, pneumonia can be more of a risk even after getting better. Blood count can be lower and elevated cholesterol is a risk.

Zero deaths for the 4th consecutive day in Wales

In a Sparkly Dress

"Zero deaths for the 4th consecutive day in Wales "

Thats brill news

Tin town

Possibly, it's certainly better than more hospitalisations....but this morning I saw a news article about long term consequences of infection. Whether it be symptomatic or asymptomatic. A surprisingly high percentage of people who had been infected, were still having consequences 3 or more months later. I suppose its still early days to understand what happens long term.

There have always been long-term effects of FLU too - There can be a higher risk of heart attack and stroke, as high a six times the risk after getting better for more than a year, pneumonia can be more of a risk even after getting better. Blood count can be lower and elevated cholesterol is a risk.

"

I did not know that. You learn something new every day!

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

A high percentage of people are so unaffected, they don’t even know they have the bloody thing. Still..... it’s enough to erode our way of life! Yippee!!

I did not know that. You learn something new every day! "

lol. It's been a mission of mine to encourage everyone to get a flu shot every year.

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

It’s a bit like hospital waiting list? Keep the list down by not allowing anyone in hospital. Simples!!!

Tin town

I did not know that. You learn something new every day!

lol. It's been a mission of mine to encourage everyone to get a flu shot every year.

"

I was going to add that comment to the end... I always dodge the flu jab but think I will this year.

Tin town

A high percentage of people are so unaffected, they don’t even know they have the bloody thing. Still..... it’s enough to erode our way of life! Yippee!!"

Very true, one of the symptoms I've seen is how intolerant it seems to make some people... Perhaps a vaccine could remove that symptom...

A high percentage of people are so unaffected, they don’t even know they have the bloody thing. Still..... it’s enough to erode our way of life! Yippee!!

Very true, one of the symptoms I've seen is how intolerant it seems to make some people... Perhaps a vaccine could remove that symptom..."

I know! Have you seen the videos on YouTube of people attacking people who aren’t wearing masks? Physically beating them? The morality police being violent? Not sure about a vaccine ... maybe just a bloody good talking to, to stop the hysterics.

Very true, one of the symptoms I've seen is how intolerant it seems to make some people... Perhaps a vaccine could remove that symptom...

I know! Have you seen the videos on YouTube of people attacking people who aren’t wearing masks? Physically beating them? The morality police being violent? Not sure about a vaccine ... maybe just a bloody good talking to, to stop the hysterics. "

I would to see someone tell my wife to wear a mask in my presence.

I know! Have you seen the videos on YouTube of people attacking people who aren’t wearing masks? Physically beating them? The morality police being violent? Not sure about a vaccine ... maybe just a bloody good talking to, to stop the hysterics.

I would to see someone tell my wife to wear a mask in my presence. "

I know- I have a long train journey tomorrow and I’m bracing myself for confrontation ... what a fucking shit show, that someone has to mentally prepare themselves to do something as simple as take train or do food shopping without a mask.

I know- I have a long train journey tomorrow and I’m bracing myself for confrontation ... what a fucking shit show, that someone has to mentally prepare themselves to do something as simple as take train or do food shopping without a mask. "

She feels that way everytime she goes shopping.

But upto now she has not been challenged by the public.

Obviously shop staff ask her why she cant wear a mask but that's their job.

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"https://www.newstatesman.com/2020/08/why-are-covid-19-hospitalisations-falling-despite-cases-rising"

This is good news - but I’ll wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

From my hospital’s experience (and colleagues elsewhere), infection precedes hospital admission by about 7-10 days. Current admissions track the infection rate 2 weeks ago; mortality figures track the infection rate 4/5 weeks ago.

Re long term issues: very much a thing, not just profound fatigue (even for soldiers) but also permanent lung changes.

(And yes, this holds true in all adult age groups: youngest I’ve seen with badly damaged lungs was a previously well 25 year old who wound up on ICU for weeks.)

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

[Removed by poster at 20/08/20 19:55:09]

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

I know- I have a long train journey tomorrow and I’m bracing myself for confrontation ... what a fucking shit show, that someone has to mentally prepare themselves to do something as simple as take train or do food shopping without a mask. "

So why not just where it my mum has COPD and even she is whereing one....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Death rates will typically lag from when infection rates rise and the same may be the case with hospital admissions, which could be once the infection worsens, causes complications etc. It's great that our hospitals have capacity and we can hope that the rise in positive tests isn't followed by admissions.

Another reminder that the phone app Dreamlab is still evaluating new treatments for the virus. It uses your phone's spare processing capability when it's charging. It's amazing that thousands of our phones match the abilities of huge supercompuers, crunching drug simulations and the virus. It's finished over 80% of the research project so far, so anybody who's willing to let their phone contribute whilst it's plugged in and charging, take a look at it. Obviously a free app, with research by Imperial College London. Vodafone have funded the work but you can be on any network.

I know- I have a long train journey tomorrow and I’m bracing myself for confrontation ... what a fucking shit show, that someone has to mentally prepare themselves to do something as simple as take train or do food shopping without a mask.

So why not just where it my mum has COPD and even she is whereing one...."

Your mum is fully exempt then, and shouldnt be wearing one. Anyone coercing her to wear one should be bloody ashamed of themselves. Poor woman.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Cases are not necessarily rising, we are testing lots more people, people who dont have symptoms but may have come in contact with someone who has it.

This system wasnt in place in March. So back the i would suspect there where a much higher percentage of people who had it but didnt know about it because testing wasnt available for non symptomatic Cases. I reckon come November we will have a big increase in cases and hospital admissions.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Sample bias?

Previously only symptomatic cases were selectively tested, mostly those who attended hospitals...

Now that test/trace is in force, we have clusters occurring, with many asymptomatic individuals testing positive.

This leads to the misleading appearance of the second wave.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Sample bias?

Previously only symptomatic cases were selectively tested, mostly those who attended hospitals...

Now that test/trace is in force, we have clusters occurring, with many asymptomatic individuals testing positive.

This leads to the misleading appearance of the second wave."

You maybe right about sample bias but i don't think its the main explanation. Many of the more susceptible people have sadly passed on and treatments are a lot better now than in march. I suspect that viral load may be playing a part too, lockdown measures will have lowered viral loads for everyone.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Your mum is fully exempt then, and shouldnt be wearing one. Anyone coercing her to wear one should be bloody ashamed of themselves. Poor woman."

Surely if she wants to wear one and is comfortable to do so then she should.

https://www.blf.org.uk/support-for-you/coronavirus/what-should-people-with-a-lung-condition-do-now/face-coverings

The same applies to asthma yet it *seems* like everyone with asthma thinks it's there right not to wear one. Just an excuse for *many*...

https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/triggers/coronavirus-covid-19/what-should-people-with-asthma-do-now/should-i-wear-a-face-mask-or-face-covering/

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your mum is fully exempt then, and shouldnt be wearing one. Anyone coercing her to wear one should be bloody ashamed of themselves. Poor woman.

https://www.blf.org.uk/support-for-you/coronavirus/what-should-people-with-a-lung-condition-do-now/face-coverings

The same applies to asthma yet it *seems* like everyone with asthma thinks it's there right not to wear one. Just an excuse for *many*...

https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/triggers/coronavirus-covid-19/what-should-people-with-asthma-do-now/should-i-wear-a-face-mask-or-face-covering/

"

People have a choice and we need to be careful of having the deserving disabilities, health problems etc and the non-deserving. Some will also have what will be for them, very traumatic circumstances that they should not be pushed to have to detail or justify.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

That proves the strategy is working

People have a choice and we need to be careful of having the deserving disabilities, health problems etc and the non-deserving. Some will also have what will be for them, very traumatic circumstances that they should not be pushed to have to detail or justify. "

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

The reason why we are appearing to have a lot more cases and less hospital admissions is because

1) Tests are being done

2) They are only testing for coronoviruses and not Covid- 19 specifically.

We have coronoviruses around all the time and are responsible for a lot of 'cold'type symptoms and Respiratory Tract Infections. Therefore the tests are only showing what we have around all the time and are not indicative of a rise in the R rate of Covid- 19, which the so called government 'experts' do not seem to have a grasp of.

A high percentage of people are so unaffected, they don’t even know they have the bloody thing. Still..... it’s enough to erode our way of life! Yippee!!"

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

This is good. Hopefully bodes well for the winter.

the wetlands

"The reason why we are appearing to have a lot more cases and less hospital admissions is because

1) Tests are being done

We have coronoviruses around all the time and are responsible for a lot of 'cold'type symptoms and Respiratory Tract Infections. Therefore the tests are only showing what we have around all the time and are not indicative of a rise in the R rate of Covid- 19, which the so called government 'experts' do not seem to have a grasp of. "

Point 2 absolute rubbish

Chorlton, Manchester

"The reason why we are appearing to have a lot more cases and less hospital admissions is because

1) Tests are being done

We have coronoviruses around all the time and are responsible for a lot of 'cold'type symptoms and Respiratory Tract Infections. Therefore the tests are only showing what we have around all the time and are not indicative of a rise in the R rate of Covid- 19, which the so called government 'experts' do not seem to have a grasp of.

Point 2 absolute rubbish"

How is point 2 rubbish?

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Your mum is fully exempt then, and shouldnt be wearing one. Anyone coercing her to wear one should be bloody ashamed of themselves. Poor woman."

The policy is people should try and wear one. If it causes them no problems and they are comfortable then wear it.

If you have a medical condition and it causes you to struggle to breath then you are exempt but if you can wear one you should.

Chorlton, Manchester

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish? "

Just to clarify if anyone is confused! The current swab test given is an antigen test for coronoviruses. There is an antibody test available that tells you if you have had Covid- 19 but this is not given to the public by the NHS.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Folks may not want to hear this, but ventalators have killed more folks than the electric chair. At the beginning the NHS where completly winging it. Banging everyman and his dog on ventalators and inflating lungs like the Goodyear blimp....

Tin town

"Folks may not want to hear this, but ventalators have killed more folks than the electric chair. At the beginning the NHS where completly winging it. Banging everyman and his dog on ventalators and inflating lungs like the Goodyear blimp.... "

Well I'm sure given it was a brand new virus and the level of knowledge was next to zero. We can expect high standards but miracles require more than effort and good will.

"Folks may not want to hear this, but ventalators have killed more folks than the electric chair. At the beginning the NHS where completly winging it. Banging everyman and his dog on ventalators and inflating lungs like the Goodyear blimp....

Well I'm sure given it was a brand new virus and the level of knowledge was next to zero. We can expect high standards but miracles require more than effort and good will. "

I did say so 17 weeks ago and got slaughered

"This what we want, high cases with low hospital admissions and low deaths, shows we can cope more with the virus "

That's what you want. I want no deaths from Covid-19. And until we get a vaccine the only way that's going to happen is from low transmission.

If you ask a person if they would accept only one person dying of Covid-19 this week they'd probably take it. If you then said that one person would be someone they loved you might get a different answer.

Death is one thing when you pronounce it on an abstract person and quite another when it's close to home.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

That's what you want. I want no deaths from Covid-19. And until we get a vaccine the only way that's going to happen is from low transmission.

If you ask a person if they would accept only one person dying of Covid-19 this week they'd probably take it. If you then said that one person would be someone they loved you might get a different answer.

Death is one thing when you pronounce it on an abstract person and quite another when it's close to home."

Or themselves...

the wetlands

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Just to clarify if anyone is confused! The current swab test given is an antigen test for coronoviruses. There is an antibody test available that tells you if you have had Covid- 19 but this is not given to the public by the NHS."

More rubbish, you're still.stuck in March

Chorlton, Manchester

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Just to clarify if anyone is confused! The current swab test given is an antigen test for coronoviruses. There is an antibody test available that tells you if you have had Covid- 19 but this is not given to the public by the NHS.

More rubbish, you're still.stuck in March"

How am I stuck in March? Swab testing was not routinely done back in March.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Just to clarify if anyone is confused! The current swab test given is an antigen test for coronoviruses. There is an antibody test available that tells you if you have had Covid- 19 but this is not given to the public by the NHS."

I assume that this is a reference to the PCR Test...

The PCR test is a Generic Testing Technique which was originally created back in the mid 1980's and is actually a type of DNA test. In this case, it is used to identify a viral sample to the known DNA of the Covid 19 Coronavirus. There has been much talk on Social Media about the test being some generic "Corona Virus Family Detector" but that's not true, the fact that it is comparing the DNA means that the test is able to be used to detect ANY specific DNA they choose... It is also used to identify criminals from crime scene DNA samples.

Cal

Chorlton, Manchester

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

The PCR test is a Generic Testing Technique which was originally created back in the mid 1980's and is actually a type of DNA test. In this case, it is used to identify a viral sample to the known DNA of the Covid 19 Coronavirus. There has been much talk on Social Media about the test being some generic "Corona Virus Family Detector" but that's not true, the fact that it is comparing the DNA means that the test is able to be used to detect ANY specific DNA they choose... It is also used to identify criminals from crime scene DNA samples.

Cal"

So are you stating that it is specifically identifies Covid- 19?

Scunthorpe

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Cal

So are you stating that it is specifically identifies Covid- 19?"

In this case yes, it is a DNA test. It is being used to establish whether there is a Specific DNA (Covid 19) present in the tested sample.

Cal

Chorlton, Manchester

[Removed by poster at 22/08/20 08:18:29]

Chorlton, Manchester

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Cal

In this case yes, it is a DNA test. It is being used to establish whether there is a Specific DNA (Covid 19) present in the tested sample.

Cal

So why do the tests state coronovirus and not Covid- 19? Where did you obtain your information from?"

And just for clarity I am reffering to the swab test and not the antibody blood test.

Scunthorpe

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Cal

Cal

So why do the tests state coronovirus and not Covid- 19? Where did you obtain your information from?

And just for clarity I am reffering to the swab test and not the antibody blood test."

Yes the Swab Test you are referring to is the PCR test which is searching for the Antigen (the actual virus). We're not allowed to post website links, but if you search for PCR Test there is loads of information available to explain how it works. Look for sources from proper medical or science organizations, these tend to present the facts in an unbiased way rather than pushing any sort if agenda or ideal (which you can get from both sides of every argument).

The antibody tests show that people have had the virus before, and are not counted as new infections in any statistics.

Cal

Scunthorpe

"

So why do the tests state coronovirus and not Covid- 19?"

Also it is common to refer to the "Coronavirus (Covid 19)" just as Coronavirus just to reduce the length of it's name. The inference is that people will know that they are referring to the specific variant as that is what is currently relevant. It is no different to calling Seasonal Flu "The Flu" rather than "Influenza (B-H3N2)" or similar.

Cal

Chorlton, Manchester

1) Tests are being done

Point 2 absolute rubbish

How is point 2 rubbish?

Cal

Cal

So why do the tests state coronovirus and not Covid- 19? Where did you obtain your information from?

And just for clarity I am reffering to the swab test and not the antibody blood test.

Yes the Swab Test you are referring to is the PCR test which is searching for the Antigen (the actual virus). We're not allowed to post website links, but if you search for PCR Test there is loads of information available to explain how it works. Look for sources from proper medical or science organizations, these tend to present the facts in an unbiased way rather than pushing any sort if agenda or ideal (which you can get from both sides of every argument).

The antibody tests show that people have had the virus before, and are not counted as new infections in any statistics.

Cal"

Yes I searched for PCR tests (and looking at medical site links) but all the info I'm finding it is still stating coronovirus and not Covid- 19.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

It took me 6 months to get back to normal fitness after having been hit hard by flu.

Scunthorpe

"

Yes I searched for PCR tests (and looking at medical site links) but all the info I'm finding it is still stating coronovirus and not Covid- 19. "

It is very limited which sites we are allowed to post links for, but this is a UK Government (Which I know isn't "neutral") which we ARE allowed to post links for. This "official site" specically states that the test is looking for Covid 19.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-tests-and-testing-kits-for-coronavirus-covid-19-work/for-patients-the-public-and-professional-users-a-guide-to-covid-19-tests-and-testing-kits

Chorlton, Manchester

"

So why do the tests state coronovirus and not Covid- 19?

Also it is common to refer to the "Coronavirus (Covid 19)" just as Coronavirus just to reduce the length of it's name. The inference is that people will know that they are referring to the specific variant as that is what is currently relevant. It is no different to calling Seasonal Flu "The Flu" rather than "Influenza (B-H3N2)" or similar.

Cal"

It may be common to refer to Covid- 19 (full name is actually Coronovirus Diease 2019) as coronovirus but that is confusing as there are a lot of coronoviruses not just Covid- 19. Reading this extract from imperial college healthcare: -

Only one test is currently being used widely – the PCR test. This test is used for patients and NHS staff, as well as in the community, and it gives you a fairly accurate indication of whether or not you are infected with coronavirus currently. The antigen test is a different test that can also tell you if you are currently infected, but it is much less accurate than the PCR test and not yet in wide use. The antibody test is still being developed for wider use and its result can indicate that you may have previously had coronavirus.....

Indicates coronovirus and not Covid- 19. If it is testing for Covid- 19 then surely they would make that abundantly clear? I'm sure I'm not the only person who knows that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19?!!

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Muppets

It takes, 2,weeks to feed into hospital admissions

And over 4 weeks for deaths

Moment only under 40s catching when spreads to over 40s deaths will rise

OPEN YOUR EYES THIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. STOP PRETENDING UTS GONE I SUPPOSE YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD US FLAT!!!

leeds

Do you believe the world is flat

If your going to shout, get the words right

Chorlton, Manchester

"Muppets

OPEN YOUR EYES THIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. STOP PRETENDING UTS GONE I SUPPOSE YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD US FLAT!!! "

Could you re type that so it makes sense?!!

Scunthorpe

"Muppets

OPEN YOUR EYES THIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. STOP PRETENDING UTS GONE I SUPPOSE YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD US FLAT!!! "

Actually... according to official statistics, the infections cover all age groups but are highest for those aged between 45 and 70.

Cal

leeds

Do you believe the world is flat

leeds

In the last 3 weeks the age group is 25 40 they have been going pubs

Question is the earth flat?

Question do the 65k additional deaths and families not matter ir vulnerable not matter?

Please answer

What a selfish country we have

And why did 100 of thousand go on holiday abroad and the moan about quaritine they shouldn't have gone deserve everything they get SELFISH

"Do you believe the world is flat"

Are you going to sing the rest of the song or do you only know the chorus?

leeds

"Muppets

OPEN YOUR EYES THIS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. STOP PRETENDING UTS GONE I SUPPOSE YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD US FLAT!!!

Actually... according to official statistics, the infections cover all age groups but are highest for those aged between 45 and 70.

Cal"

That's over course pandamic not in august

Open your eyes

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If your going to shout, get the words right "

Frothing at the mouth rants are rarely good at getting a point across..

in Lancashire

"Do you believe the world is flat

Are you going to sing the rest of the song or do you only know the chorus?"

When your chewing on life's gristle?

When your chewing on life's gristle?"

And bad news hits you like a missile...

Laaa deee daaaa

Ok you sing. I'll dance

in Lancashire

Laaa deee daaaa

Ok you sing. I'll dance "

I sing like Hank Marvin, you sing..

Mind you I dance like Theresa May so get tha clogs on..

Laaa deee daaaa

Ok you sing. I'll dance

Mind you I dance like Theresa May so get tha clogs on.."

What's the tune? I believe I can fly? I believe in Angels? Don't stop believin'....?

the wetlands

"

Cal

It may be common to refer to Covid- 19 (full name is actually Coronovirus Diease 2019) as coronovirus but that is confusing as there are a lot of coronoviruses not just Covid- 19. Reading this extract from imperial college healthcare: -

Only one test is currently being used widely – the PCR test. This test is used for patients and NHS staff, as well as in the community, and it gives you a fairly accurate indication of whether or not you are infected with coronavirus currently. The antigen test is a different test that can also tell you if you are currently infected, but it is much less accurate than the PCR test and not yet in wide use. The antibody test is still being developed for wider use and its result can indicate that you may have previously had coronavirus.....

Indicates coronovirus and not Covid- 19. If it is testing for Covid- 19 then surely they would make that abundantly clear? I'm sure I'm not the only person who knows that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19?!!"

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, you seem to have a little knowledge gleaned from wiki-shit

Theresa May gave hope to people like me who can't dance all around the world.

They used to say "dance like no one is watching

Now they say "dance like you aren't being broadcast on National TV"

"

Cal

Indicates coronovirus and not Covid- 19. If it is testing for Covid- 19 then surely they would make that abundantly clear? I'm sure I'm not the only person who knows that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19?!!

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, you seem to have a little knowledge gleaned from wiki-shit"

And here we all are wishing Donald Trump could have just the tiniest smidgen of knowledge...

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Dont belive everything you read in the news papers or the news its just there to scare you .

the wetlands

"

Cal

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, you seem to have a little knowledge gleaned from wiki-shit

And here we all are wishing Donald Trump could have just the tiniest smidgen of knowledge..."

Donald Trump is probably the biggest contributor to wiki-shit

"

Cal

And here we all are wishing Donald Trump could have just the tiniest smidgen of knowledge...

Donald Trump is probably the biggest contributor to wiki-shit"

Where would he find the time with his tweet rate!? That would be impressive.

Chorlton, Manchester

"

Cal

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, you seem to have a little knowledge gleaned from wiki-shit"

Nope not wiki anything direct from an NHS website. So are you refuting the statement that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19 or something else as none of your statements so far have been entirely clear.

in Lancashire

Laaa deee daaaa

Ok you sing. I'll dance

What's the tune? I believe I can fly? I believe in Angels? Don't stop believin'....?"

Something from half man, half biscuit..

Or even the bollock brothers..horror movies is a bit apt at times on here..

in Lancashire

"Dont belive everything you read in the news papers or the news its just there to scare you ."

All media has an agenda, doing the shake n vac is not the answer to a happy life as equally is buying the latest throw away cheap fashion..

Laaa deee daaaa

Ok you sing. I'll dance

What's the tune? I believe I can fly? I believe in Angels? Don't stop believin'....?

Something from half man, half biscuit..

Or even the bollock brothers..horror movies is a bit apt at times on here.."

Exactly.

Anyone who believes the earth is flat needs to come over to where I live and see all the potholes in my street...

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"

Cal

Nope not wiki anything direct from an NHS website. So are you refuting the statement that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19 or something else as none of your statements so far have been entirely clear."

This again?

Chorlton, Manchester

"

Cal

Nope not wiki anything direct from an NHS website. So are you refuting the statement that all coronoviruses are not Covid- 19 or something else as none of your statements so far have been entirely clear.

This again?

"

Again? First time I've posted on the subject!

Wait until winter we're likely to get a 2nd peak I just hope it's not as big as what we saw in April.

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

"

Cal

This again?

Again? First time I've posted on the subject!"

This has been posted in another thread.

Chorlton, Manchester

"

Cal

This again?

This has been posted in another thread."

Ah I see not seen that one.

"

Cal

This again?

Ah I see not seen that one."

Perhaps post something original like why do guys who have "straight" on the profile have non heterosexual verifications. No one has ever mentioned that...

Chorlton, Manchester

"

Cal

This again?

Perhaps post something original like why do guys who have "straight" on the profile have non heterosexual verifications. No one has ever mentioned that..."

Yep that's totally new!!

Tin town

"

Cal

This again?

Perhaps post something original like why do guys who have "straight" on the profile have non heterosexual verifications. No one has ever mentioned that..."

Are they the fuckers who are spreading the virus around....?

"

Cal

This again?

Perhaps post something original like why do guys who have "straight" on the profile have non heterosexual verifications. No one has ever mentioned that...

Are they the fuckers who are spreading the virus around....? "

Yes. All the ills of the world can be traced back to "fab straight" men.

» Add a new message to this topic