FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > PHE and Dido

PHE and Dido

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

PHE is a government or was a government department who I worked for..for many years...before that was HPA and PHLS. So creating a new department was to deflect from the issues the government and mistakes they had made under their own department supposedly. The joint running of Cummings new department is down to Hancock and Dido whose track record is abysmal. I volunteered to sign up for vaccine trials but the combination has given me second thoughts and fears being high risk. This new department is guaranteed to fuck up and then they will move on. Happy days eh ???. Dido's song White flag seems appropriate now.Stay safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"PHE is a government or was a government department who I worked for..for many years...before that was HPA and PHLS. So creating a new department was to deflect from the issues the government and mistakes they had made under their own department supposedly. The joint running of Cummings new department is down to Hancock and Dido whose track record is abysmal. I volunteered to sign up for vaccine trials but the combination has given me second thoughts and fears being high risk. This new department is guaranteed to fuck up and then they will move on. Happy days eh ???. Dido's song White flag seems appropriate now.Stay safe."

A new production of the Henry Purcell/Nahum Tate opera. Starring Baroness Harding and Boris Johnson in the title roles:-

“Dido and An Ass”.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"PHE is a government or was a government department who I worked for..for many years...before that was HPA and PHLS. So creating a new department was to deflect from the issues the government and mistakes they had made under their own department supposedly. The joint running of Cummings new department is down to Hancock and Dido whose track record is abysmal. I volunteered to sign up for vaccine trials but the combination has given me second thoughts and fears being high risk. This new department is guaranteed to fuck up and then they will move on. Happy days eh ???. Dido's song White flag seems appropriate now.Stay safe."
Your depressing me but it is reality

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"PHE is a government or was a government department who I worked for..for many years...before that was HPA and PHLS. So creating a new department was to deflect from the issues the government and mistakes they had made under their own department supposedly. The joint running of Cummings new department is down to Hancock and Dido whose track record is abysmal. I volunteered to sign up for vaccine trials but the combination has given me second thoughts and fears being high risk. This new department is guaranteed to fuck up and then they will move on. Happy days eh ???. Dido's song White flag seems appropriate now.Stay safe.

A new production of the Henry Purcell/Nahum Tate opera. Starring Baroness Harding and Boris Johnson in the title roles:-

“Dido and An Ass”. "

Quite apt I think - the lament “When I am laid” ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"PHE is a government or was a government department who I worked for..for many years...before that was HPA and PHLS. So creating a new department was to deflect from the issues the government and mistakes they had made under their own department supposedly. The joint running of Cummings new department is down to Hancock and Dido whose track record is abysmal. I volunteered to sign up for vaccine trials but the combination has given me second thoughts and fears being high risk. This new department is guaranteed to fuck up and then they will move on. Happy days eh ???. Dido's song White flag seems appropriate now.Stay safe.

“Dildo in An Ass”. "

FTFY

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“Dildo in An Ass”.

FTFY"

sorry... think the original line was funnier...

» Add a new message to this topic