FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Post (Viral) Covid Fatigue . . .

Post (Viral) Covid Fatigue . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

In February both Tag and Myself were quite ill for maybe a week. It was an ilness like no other - didn't knock us off our feet but left us feeling nauseous, dizzy, and for a couple of days for Tag, Vomiting about every three hours or so.

At the time we both thought that it was a touch of food poisoning. Interestingly two weeks later three of our friends had said that they had suffered the same symptoms. We all were together before the the onset of ilness - so pretty sure we all had the same thing.

We all got better quite quickly afterwards - but since then all of us have had random boughts of mega tiredness. Like a whole body blood sucked out of you tiredness. Often when waking in the morning and lasting a good way through the morning. It goes rapidly and may not come back for days on end. Feeling very well in between each episode.

We don't know whether or not if we have had a Covid infection (all had a test at various times for a current infection and all negative).

There is quite a lot in the scientific sphere talking about Post Covid Fatigue - but all too early to post proper results yet.

Has anyone had the same and 'know' that they have had a Covid Infection?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"In February both Tag and Myself were quite ill for maybe a week. It was an ilness like no other - didn't knock us off our feet but left us feeling nauseous, dizzy, and for a couple of days for Tag, Vomiting about every three hours or so.

At the time we both thought that it was a touch of food poisoning. Interestingly two weeks later three of our friends had said that they had suffered the same symptoms. We all were together before the the onset of ilness - so pretty sure we all had the same thing.

We all got better quite quickly afterwards - but since then all of us have had random boughts of mega tiredness. Like a whole body blood sucked out of you tiredness. Often when waking in the morning and lasting a good way through the morning. It goes rapidly and may not come back for days on end. Feeling very well in between each episode.

We don't know whether or not if we have had a Covid infection (all had a test at various times for a current infection and all negative).

There is quite a lot in the scientific sphere talking about Post Covid Fatigue - but all too early to post proper results yet.

"

Sounds like neuro virus look it up very nasty,can also kill and kills hundreds every year.Makes you weak for months after if you get it badly I had some years ago.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In February both Tag and Myself were quite ill for maybe a week. It was an ilness like no other - didn't knock us off our feet but left us feeling nauseous, dizzy, and for a couple of days for Tag, Vomiting about every three hours or so.

"

I had the virus for 3 weeks .

Then I was fatigued for a further 3 weeks but that might of been because that I was stuck in the house during lockdown.

But now with the gyms being open again .

I am firing on all cylinders again.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I've definitely had it (+ve antibodies) and the fatigue lasted about 3 weeks. Absolutely fine since - recovered by the second week of April. S also symptoms so probably had it too, hasn't had an antibody test. He's continued with a cough at night and very tired earlier than he would have been BUT he's been working crazy amounts and recently looking after me post surgery, so impossible to say the fatigue isn't normal.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Many viruses leave you with fatigue for a long time after

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Sounds like neuro virus look it up very nasty,can also kill and kills hundreds every year.Makes you weak for months after if you get it badly I had some years ago."

Yea had that once before few years ago - it wasn't that I'm sure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

In short yes, quite likely to be Covid. A very dear colleague has experienced the same as you. The medical profession are starting to recognise this as it is in line with what occurred with SARS 1 virus

The virus attacks many organs, it is not like flu- it is a more sinister virus.

The ME association are very helpful with information.

Please Pm for more info if you wish

» Add a new message to this topic