FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Masks

Masks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rambed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Is it strange that cases seem to have risen since compulsory mask wearing was introduced? Just a genuine observation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Interesting

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Not really.

It's pretty obvious that having a layer of anything between you and someone else will reduce an airborne virus.

The increase seems to be centred around home gatherings where masks are not involved, hence the 6 rule.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's probably because of the chin wearing nob eds and those who think there above the law that's why we're in shit state were in

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"It's probably because of the chin wearing nob eds and those who think there above the law that's why we're in shit state were in"

Or possibly the increased face touching of those wearing a face covering prior to touching other things.

"It's probably because of the chin wearing nob eds and those who think there above the law that's why we're in shit state were in

Or possibly the increased face touching of those wearing a face covering prior to touching other things. "

Really

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Really"

Really

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Mask wearing is a good idea if you are an expert in an overpaid job in a nice office. When ordinary people pull out a much used mask from pocket or bag and keep fiddling with it because they are not used to wearing one, they contaminate their hands and then everything they touch. Soon they will be transmitting winter flu as well. Law of unintended consequences. Good in theory, rubbish in real life.

And a friend of mine his cousin came off holiday from Greece and was to suppose to isolate for 2 weeks but was out on the lash with her mates next day! Covid idiot still no mask thick as shit springs to mind!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't see any correlation, as the recent increases seem to reflect the increasing social engagement of people, especially younger people. I don't think that they have been particularly active with wearing masks whilst having their fun

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"And a friend of mine his cousin came off holiday from Greece and was to suppose to isolate for 2 weeks but was out on the lash with her mates next day! Covid idiot still no mask thick as shit springs to mind!"
did you report him ? If not your condoning his actions

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I've been saying this for months, if someone does have it, and is going round the shops, mask on off 50 times, which does actually happen, no one puts a mask on and leaves it for hours on end, covid will be all over the hands and everything they touch.

Can't go against the media mask propaganda though.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Or is it with a mask we feel safe and don't social distances. Don't wash hands as much the mask is only a small part of this. We all have to wear on all day at work. And the are probably going to save more lives then hard hats. But at least most don't have to get use to them.

"I've been saying this for months, if someone does have it, and is going round the shops, mask on off 50 times, which does actually happen, no one puts a mask on and leaves it for hours on end, covid will be all over the hands and everything they touch.

Can't go against the media mask propaganda though. "

This is true and I take mine off myself in-between shops. But I sanitise my hands in every shop, either with the shop provided stuff or my own in my pocket.

I think cases always were going to rise again once we started getting out and mixing more.

Blackpool

There are just too many contridictions on masks, looking down the list it was based on trying to un scare folks back out, and nothing to do with spreading covid, But the problem is, the visual of masks says just the opposite.

Shoppers... A must

Shop workers.... Na

Transport.... A must

Workplace... Na

Bars... Na

Folks have picked a side and are sticking to it, at this point nobody's mind on masks is going to be changed.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

And finally a covering is not PPE.

it's represents your submission oh and it's to keep you quiet .....

"And finally a covering is not PPE.

"

It wasn't true on the last post you put this ridiculous statement on and it's not true on this one. It represents nothing other than someone's ability to think about others safety as well as their own. It is not a form of "submission" nor does it infringe any right that people have. Absolutely no one is saying they are perfect, but they are an utterly trivial thing to wear that helps in a small way to reduce the spread of a potentially deadly virus.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I initially thought the increase in cases seemed to start from the mandatory mask wearing but Wales don’t start with that until today and their cases are also rising. If they say masks don’t protect us though only prevent an infected person passing it on then that one person who doesn’t have to wear one could pass it on to hundreds a day as people have started getting closer to others think they are safe with their mask on.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Cases have risen since the pubs reopened and schools went back.

The masks are largely irrelevant other than as a reminder that we’re supposed to distance.

Cases are rising rapidly yet folk are still talking about lifting restrictions further. It’s crazy.

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 14/09/20 07:50:14]

Cases have risen because we're testing more and opening society back up. I abide by the 'rules' but can't help but think lockdown has done nothing re the virus other than delay it's natural pathway. Yes, I know, it's saved vulnerable lives, in the short term at least but the same people remain vulnerable so what's next? Please, not the vaccine were nowhere near that point so, what's next? Back into lockdown delaying tactics, again? What does that solve in the long term?

I know there's an unknown virus, I'm aware of taking precautions and that there are some wild conspiricy theories out there but, it also concerns me to see people turning on each other and blindly swallowing every scrap thrown out by this 'government'.

Protect yourselves and each other but don't stop questioning and asking for rationales that's all.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Absolute rubbish.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

If you can't talk through a mask and a piece of cloth can force your submission, I don't think it's the fault of the mask

"Cases have risen because we're testing more and opening society back up. I abide by the 'rules' but can't help but think lockdown has done nothing re the virus other than delay it's natural pathway. Yes, I know, it's saved vulnerable lives, in the short term at least but the same people remain vulnerable so what's next? Please, not the vaccine were nowhere near that point so, what's next? Back into lockdown delaying tactics, again? What does that solve in the long term?

I know there's an unknown virus, I'm aware of taking precautions and that there are some wild conspiricy theories out there but, it also concerns me to see people turning on each other and blindly swallowing every scrap thrown out by this 'government'.

Protect yourselves and each other but don't stop questioning and asking for rationales that's all. "

By *heShyBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Can't we all just keep blaming the youth and be done with it?

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Masks not stopping the spread it appears

"Is it strange that cases seem to have risen since compulsory mask wearing was introduced? Just a genuine observation. "

Pure co-incidence. Cases have risen due to peeps not keeping their distant when out in public.

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing to do with pubs packed house party's etc . Many people who don't wear a seatbelt never have any consequence until the day they smash their head off the dashboard.

could it be things like cash machines, hand rails in train stations etc this could be getting passed about.

just a thought

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Hand rails on the tube escalators worry me

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"Hand rails on the tube escalators worry me"

Hand rails and air con units bother me

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Nothing to do with pubs packed house party's etc . Many people who don't wear a seatbelt never have any consequence until the day they smash their head off the dashboard."

You're right, it's nothing to do with pubs, 46,000 have been open for 2 months with probably 150 million visits with no mask wearing and in that time the death rate has continued to fall.

Central

"Cases have risen because we're testing more and opening society back up. I abide by the 'rules' but can't help but think lockdown has done nothing re the virus other than delay it's natural pathway. Yes, I know, it's saved vulnerable lives, in the short term at least but the same people remain vulnerable so what's next? Please, not the vaccine were nowhere near that point so, what's next? Back into lockdown delaying tactics, again? What does that solve in the long term?

Protect yourselves and each other but don't stop questioning and asking for rationales that's all. "

Whilst we had lockdown we prevented even more NHS staff from becoming inflected and deaths - we didn't just pause some inevitable death for a short while for a vulnerable part of society. All of the health and care staff who died would likely have had full, productive lives ahead of them. Lockdown restricted many more of them from getting infected, via a health service that would have been in total crisis for months, without any form of lockdown.

It's also allowed us to gain the benefit of the global research underway. We have new treatments saving lives now and other research is underway.

People are also better able to plan, when they have sufficient time and it's not pandemonium. Families could relocate elders to alternative homes etc.

There absolutely was not zero benefit from lockdown other than pausing before the same deaths would happen. Several months of additional healthy life are extremely valuable - if you had the choice with yours, you'd probably feel it was priceless to continue a healthy, happy life, given the choice.

That wasn't exactly the case though. We'd not resourced ourselves, we had insufficient PPE etc.

And vaccines are an opportunity. When we start looking we don't set a defeatist attitude, assuming it's pointless, as we really do not know at that point. Hundreds of them are in development, some closer to testing being completed than others. This virus is likely to be with us for a long time, so more potential treatment options is a better thing for humanity.

People that some may have written off as just fodder for the virus eventually may be perfectly safe, as we've bought ourselves some time and may honour them, by affording them the respect and care that they fully deserve.

As we're on earth for such a short life, let's not cut them short for others, where minimal investment and sacrifice by us all, can give them that freedom to just live

Central

"Nothing to do with pubs packed house party's etc . Many people who don't wear a seatbelt never have any consequence until the day they smash their head off the dashboard.

You're right, it's nothing to do with pubs, 46,000 have been open for 2 months with probably 150 million visits with no mask wearing and in that time the death rate has continued to fall."

You have zero evidence that infections have not been acquired in pubs during this time.

Central

"Masks not stopping the spread it appears"

That's a non sequitor, just like saying lockdown didn't stop people getting infections and deaths Tom

Blackpool

Pubs have been shut down in Bolton for a week, cases still going up. This is evidence it's nothing to do with pubs

Blackpool

It actually started to rocket just after masks, folks touch the mask all the time, on, off on, off then spread by hand on rails tables and handles. If they happen to have it.

I witness this every day on the train.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"It actually started to rocket just after masks, folks touch the mask all the time, on, off on, off then spread by hand on rails tables and handles. If they happen to have it.

I witness this every day on the train. "

People touch their faces constantly, mask or not mask. It's not a reason not to wear masks.

"And a friend of mine his cousin came off holiday from Greece and was to suppose to isolate for 2 weeks but was out on the lash with her mates next day! Covid idiot still no mask thick as shit springs to mind!did you report him ? If not your condoning his actions "

Didn't know I was on trial ? I didn't brake the law

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Just a cover up anyway the watch you all squabble and miss what is actually occurred in the last 6 months and yes another 6 months do good luck lol

Blackpool

If so called masks work, then strange how mask crazed governed counties Spain, Italy and France shouldn't really be having bigger experiential covid cases than us,

That's real evidence, not what these puppets and propaganda media say on telly, folks have been totally rolled and brainwashed about masks,

There isn't any actual test and tabulated data results on masks...

Blackpool

Yet more mask bullshit just arrived, you can't make this shit up.

For months we’ve been told we should wear masks not so much to protect ourselves as to protect others. Now the head of the CDC is claiming that a mask will protect the wearer better than a vaccine. Does he expect people to believe that?

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Nothing to do with pubs packed house party's etc . Many people who don't wear a seatbelt never have any consequence until the day they smash their head off the dashboard.

You're right, it's nothing to do with pubs, 46,000 have been open for 2 months with probably 150 million visits with no mask wearing and in that time the death rate has continued to fall.

You have zero evidence that infections have not been acquired in pubs during this time. "

So how do you explain the fact that in the two months they have been open there has not been the slightest pause in the downward trend in the death rate?

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 17/09/20 08:18:11]

Blackpool

Death rate is flatlining, and the average actually is lower than this time last year.

There's no such thing as a utopian world where no one actually dies.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"If so called masks work, then strange how mask crazed governed counties Spain, Italy and France shouldn't really be having bigger experiential covid cases than us,

That's real evidence, not what these puppets and propaganda media say on telly, folks have been totally rolled and brainwashed about masks,

There isn't any actual test and tabulated data results on masks... "

Lol, still in denial

I've posted details of SEVERAL mask studies if you could read you"d know, in fact I'm convinced you realise your sprouting absolute crap just for the sake of it now. Either that or ... Well.....

"Death rate is flatlining, and the average actually is lower than this time last year.

"

Well done for stating a fact that is spectacularly unrelated to whether we should take action to save people or just leave them to die in the street.

Manchester (she/her)

"Death rate is flatlining, and the average actually is lower than this time last year.

"

Indeed not. But there are these things called civilisation and technology which we combine with basic human decency, to prevent suffering. Because death isn't the only bad outcome. Some people are suffering seriously months after infection.

And those who haven't been out of their houses for six plus months, because they're extremely high risk, would like to leave the house again. Maybe once.

But some people here insist on keeping them locked down because of their selfishness.

Manchester (she/her)

Well done for stating a fact that is spectacularly unrelated to whether we should take action to save people or just leave them to die in the street. "

Medicine. It's a thing. Who knew?

"It actually started to rocket just after masks, folks touch the mask all the time, on, off on, off then spread by hand on rails tables and handles. If they happen to have it.

I witness this every day on the train. "

i'm willing to bet that a large majority of these masks will never see a washing machine. All the shyte from pockets containing cash, phones, snot rags and lipstick etc....think of the germs everyone will breathe in during the flu season this winter. It might even cause a second spike!

"Is it strange that cases seem to have risen since compulsory mask wearing was introduced? Just a genuine observation. "

No, as early as March this year people have been looking with fear at the start of autumn as the obvious danger point for a huge rise in cases.

There’s many factors driving spread and masks will be having an affect on reducing that, the question remains will it be enough when combined with other measures. Currently it seems it isn’t.

Manchester (she/her)

i'm willing to bet that a large majority of these masks will never see a washing machine. All the shyte from pockets containing cash, phones, snot rags and lipstick etc....think of the germs everyone will breathe in during the flu season this winter. It might even cause a second spike! "

I would hope that everyone over 11 knows that clothing needs to be washed. If not, we have some incredible educational deficits in this country.

i'm willing to bet that a large majority of these masks will never see a washing machine. All the shyte from pockets containing cash, phones, snot rags and lipstick etc....think of the germs everyone will breathe in during the flu season this winter. It might even cause a second spike! "

And all the extra litter it is creating and what about all the space it must be filling up in landfill ? The self righteous eco warriors that go protesting about plastic waste and then insist we wear these wretched things.

I actually find them quite revolting and repulsive when I see them lying discarded in the street, but think fuck it, I'm not picking it up.

I hope to goodness this madness ends soon but suspect it wont.

Manchester (she/her)

i'm willing to bet that a large majority of these masks will never see a washing machine. All the shyte from pockets containing cash, phones, snot rags and lipstick etc....think of the germs everyone will breathe in during the flu season this winter. It might even cause a second spike!

And all the extra litter it is creating and what about all the space it must be filling up in landfill ? The self righteous eco warriors that go protesting about plastic waste and then insist we wear these wretched things.

I actually find them quite revolting and repulsive when I see them lying discarded in the street, but think fuck it, I'm not picking it up.

I hope to goodness this madness ends soon but suspect it wont."

... Do you know that reusable masks exist? And that people don't have to litter?

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 17/09/20 09:09:21]

Blackpool

Folks will believe what they believe about masks,have chosen a side and that's that, it's heartening to see though as you look around in general. Folks haven't been sold and have totally rejected the attempt by some to try and make the 'new normal'streets of the UK look like a carbon copy of communist China

Manchester (she/her)

"Folks will believe what they believe about masks,have chosen a side and that's that, it's heartening to see though as you look around in general. Folks haven't been sold and have totally rejected the attempt by some to try and make the 'new normal'streets of the UK look like a carbon copy of communist China"

Does mummy make you eat your vegetables in China?

Manchester (she/her)

If communism is giving a shit about people around me and trying to do my bit to control a global health crisis, then communism sounds like a thing more of us should consider.

A lot better than "I'll be fine so fuck you" followed by throwing around communism, fascism, etc, as if those words don't actually mean things.

... Do you know that reusable masks exist? And that people don't have to litter?"

Try telling that to the slob family.

Manchester (she/her)

... Do you know that reusable masks exist? And that people don't have to litter?

Try telling that to the slob family."

So we shouldn't contain our germs because some people are inconsiderate and revolting?

Central

You have zero evidence that infections have not been acquired in pubs during this time.

So how do you explain the fact that in the two months they have been open there has not been the slightest pause in the downward trend in the death rate?"

That's not evidence that people have not been catching the infection via pubs

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Folks will believe what they believe about masks,have chosen a side and that's that, it's heartening to see though as you look around in general. Folks haven't been sold and have totally rejected the attempt by some to try and make the 'new normal'streets of the UK look like a carbon copy of communist China"

It's quite funny seeing adult babies stomp their feet at being asked to take a really basic precaution for public health.

Blackpool

A really basic precaution with zero evidence and blurring contridictions.

The maskers have been completly rolled by political propaganda with the media onbord to carry their water.

Manchester (she/her)

"Folks will believe what they believe about masks,have chosen a side and that's that, it's heartening to see though as you look around in general. Folks haven't been sold and have totally rejected the attempt by some to try and make the 'new normal'streets of the UK look like a carbon copy of communist China

It's quite funny seeing adult babies stomp their feet at being asked to take a really basic precaution for public health. "

Waaaah waaah I have to put cloth on my face. Mummy it isn't fair.

It's funny and terrifying.

Waahh mummy! All those perfectly healthy people haven't got cloth on their faces and going about their daily lives without having to adhere to pointless rules that change on a whim of the government....there's a 99.7% chance i won't get sick or die!!!....that's just terrifying

"Hand rails on the tube escalators worry me

Hand rails and air con units bother me "

We've been getting the bus into town quite alot recently, at Brighton station the bus cleaners come in and wipe the rails etc, with what appears to be the same cloth from the bus before, they don't spray the cloth either during their thirty second "clean" either. Don't get me wrong it's good they are doing "something" and probably jobs have been created for it but looking at the way it's done makes my blood boil and yes, I have reported it.

Danish x

So we have one side claiming its like being in communist China and the other side saying it's akin to world war two.

It tends to be massively capitalist places like Japan and South Korea where mask wearing is most prevalent.

I wonder how well Japan and South Korea have done with managing Covid?

Manchester (she/her)

"So we have one side claiming its like being in communist China and the other side saying it's akin to world war two. "

In the "we're all in this together and we all need to do our bit to help our community" way.

I first had the thought in late March when I took a loaf of bread to a little old lady I know. It's almost nothing. Like putting cloth on my face is almost nothing. But she struggled to get groceries and it was a thing I could do.

"Folks will believe what they believe about masks,have chosen a side and that's that, it's heartening to see though as you look around in general. Folks haven't been sold and have totally rejected the attempt by some to try and make the 'new normal'streets of the UK look like a carbon copy of communist China

It tends to be massively capitalist places like Japan and South Korea where mask wearing is most prevalent.

I wonder how well Japan and South Korea have done with managing Covid?"

I'm not sure we can put their apparent success down to mask wearing.In fact Japan is an interesting one because they didn't do the whole lockdown thing as opposed to South Korea who did.

Our war effort? Ok well....the first casualty of war is truth. Maybe someday you'll discover that you've been lie to and fed a load of garbage.

Manchester (she/her)

I'll keep listening to academic scientists and protecting my community rather than the profound truthiness of the dehumanising communist imposition of containing my germs and the repressive starvation of not meeting strangers for sex

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I've been saying this for months, if someone does have it, and is going round the shops, mask on off 50 times, which does actually happen, no one puts a mask on and leaves it for hours on end, covid will be all over the hands and everything they touch.

Can't go against the media mask propaganda though. "

Its compulsory in spain to wear one at all times outside and their numbers are going through the roof so probably not the reason you quoted.

I wonder how well Japan and South Korea have done with managing Covid?"

The far East has had a cultural habit of mass mask wearing for decades, it's got very little to do with sars-cov2.

Manchester (she/her)

I wonder how well Japan and South Korea have done with managing Covid?.

The far East has had a cultural habit of mass mask wearing for decades, it's got very little to do with sars-cov2."

Really rose further, what they consider a respectful way of protecting each other's health (imagine that) during SARS (a virus very genetically similar to SARS-COVID-2). I wonder why

"I'll keep listening to academic scientists and protecting my community rather than the profound truthiness of the dehumanising communist imposition of containing my germs and the repressive starvation of not meeting strangers for sex "

and isn't it great that you can live your life the way you want to?!.....hats off to you!

I wonder how well Japan and South Korea have done with managing Covid?.

The far East has had a cultural habit of mass mask wearing for decades, it's got very little to do with sars-cov2.

Really rose further, what they consider a respectful way of protecting each other's health (imagine that) during SARS (a virus very genetically similar to SARS-COVID-2). I wonder why "

That's not my experience, I worked in the far East in the 90s and mask wearing was prevalent then, didn't stop them getting many flu outbreaks, swine flu, SARS, mers etc etc, it's a cultural thing on many levels, if they were that concerned about they're community I reckon they would be better off giving up eating live frogs and bats

Manchester (she/her)

"I'll keep listening to academic scientists and protecting my community rather than the profound truthiness of the dehumanising communist imposition of containing my germs and the repressive starvation of not meeting strangers for sex

and isn't it great that you can live your life the way you want to?!.....hats off to you!"

It is! Particularly the bits (infrastructure, communal resources, public health) that require input from everybody involved.

I love not having smallpox or measles. I suspect you do too. Hooray for communities coming together to protect ourselves and each other. We all depend on it.

Manchester (she/her)

I'd like to help the vulnerable people I support have a life that they choose. Most of them have been prisoners in their homes for six months, because of the risk to them.

But it's communist to put cloth on your face. OK.

"I'll keep listening to academic scientists and protecting my community rather than the profound truthiness of the dehumanising communist imposition of containing my germs and the repressive starvation of not meeting strangers for sex

and isn't it great that you can live your life the way you want to?!.....hats off to you!

It is! Particularly the bits (infrastructure, communal resources, public health) that require input from everybody involved.

I love not having smallpox or measles. I suspect you do too. Hooray for communities coming together to protect ourselves and each other. We all depend on it."

I've had measles when I was a child, wasn't pleasant but at least I'm now immune

Manchester (she/her)

I love not having smallpox or measles. I suspect you do too. Hooray for communities coming together to protect ourselves and each other. We all depend on it..

I've had measles when I was a child, wasn't pleasant but at least I'm now immune "

I'm probably immune because I had my vaccinations. If I'm not immune I'm protected by those around me with immunity. And I didn't risk encephalitis, I just had pain in my arm.

I love not having smallpox or measles. I suspect you do too. Hooray for communities coming together to protect ourselves and each other. We all depend on it..

I've had measles when I was a child, wasn't pleasant but at least I'm now immune

I'm probably immune because I had my vaccinations. If I'm not immune I'm protected by those around me with immunity. And I didn't risk encephalitis, I just had pain in my arm."

Don't worry, I risked it so you didn't have to

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"So we have one side claiming its like being in communist China and the other side saying it's akin to world war two. "

Yes I can easily see how being asked and expected to look after your fellow man by taking a few very simple hygiene precautions can be confused for, on the one hand.... Nazi Germany and also in the same breath communist china. How does it go? Wake up muzzle heads...

Manchester (she/her)

"So we have one side claiming its like being in communist China and the other side saying it's akin to world war two.

Yes I can easily see how being asked and expected to look after your fellow man by taking a few very simple hygiene precautions can be confused for, on the one hand.... Nazi Germany and also in the same breath communist china. How does it go? Wake up muzzle heads... "

I've met some people who worked behind the scenes during WW2. Office jobs, women's work. Half forgotten. They're proud they played their tiny part in helping the war effort.

We're not even being conscripted. We're just being asked to take simple measures to keep our germs to ourselves. A bit of restraint. No sugar rationing.

"I'd like to help the vulnerable people I support have a life that they choose. Most of them have been prisoners in their homes for six months, because of the risk to them.

But it's communist to put cloth on your face. OK."

not communist....pointless and ineffective as per WHO statements and advice given by 'da experts' for the first six months of this year.

Look after your immune system and make sure the oxygen flows normally within you. That's proper advice.....trust me i'm a doctor ....sort of.... i watch holby city every week

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd like to help the vulnerable people I support have a life that they choose. Most of them have been prisoners in their homes for six months, because of the risk to them.

not communist....pointless and ineffective as per WHO statements and advice given by 'da experts' for the first six months of this year.

Look after your immune system and make sure the oxygen flows normally within you. That's proper advice.....trust me i'm a doctor ....sort of.... i watch holby city every week "

Do you know that science changes and evidence develops, even when it doesn't suit your agenda?

Manchester (she/her)

And for the love of God. I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about other people.

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine.

"And for the love of God. I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about other people.

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine."

What all germs and viruses!

I suggest you never go out or ever meet anybody ever again then unless your wearing a space suit.

Manchester (she/her)

"And for the love of God. I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about other people.

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine..

I suggest you never go out or ever meet anybody ever again then unless your wearing a space suit. "

Yes, it's absolutely hilarious that you wilfully misread what I said.

The depression, isolation, risk because they can't get care, deterioration of other health conditions, etc, is fucking hilarious. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine."

weelease woger!! Don't be a prisoner in your own home or behind 20 sq inches of germ soaked cloth....breathe in god's good air! Have a party with 7people! Do what makes you happy! When you're on your deathbed (hopefully many many decades from now) you won't be saying 'i wish i had worn my mask more, stayed 2 yards away from more people, partied less, locked myself up at home more and thank you for looking after me government'.... bring out your dead!!!

oh and the science IS settled.....except when an agenda change is needed

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine..

I suggest you never go out or ever meet anybody ever again then unless your wearing a space suit.

The depression, isolation, risk because they can't get care, deterioration of other health conditions, etc, is fucking hilarious. Ha. Ha. Ha."

Your aware that 40% of the population harbor meningitis bacteria, MRSA, your probably harbouring five viruses at any given time!.

All these are killers to some individuals at various times, I suggest you never kiss anybody ever again until you've been checked for streptococcus .

Manchester (she/her)

I'm keeping myself healthy. I'm also keeping my germs to myself. Plus I'm part of a support system for those who are prisoners in their own homes right now because if they catch this they won't be fine.

weelease woger!! Don't be a prisoner in your own home or behind 20 sq inches of germ soaked cloth....breathe in god's good air! Have a party with 7people! Do what makes you happy! When you're on your deathbed (hopefully many many decades from now) you won't be saying 'i wish i had worn my mask more, stayed 2 yards away from more people, partied less, locked myself up at home more and thank you for looking after me government'.... bring out your dead!!!

oh and the science IS settled.....except when an agenda change is needed "

Umm. So there aren't people who are high risk? None? It's just a sniffle for everyone? Absolutely everyone? No vulnerable or old people in society?

Manchester (she/her)

The depression, isolation, risk because they can't get care, deterioration of other health conditions, etc, is fucking hilarious. Ha. Ha. Ha..

Your aware that 40% of the population harbor meningitis bacteria, MRSA, your probably harbouring five viruses at any given time!.

All these are killers to some individuals at various times, I suggest you never kiss anybody ever again until you've been checked for streptococcus .

"

I'm also aware that viruses are part of foetal development.

Doesn't change the fact that for *this* virus, some are particularly vulnerable. And "would like to step outside their front doors without risking a hideous death" meets "I wanna have a gangbang I don't understand evidence this is fascist communism fuck you".

I stand with my community protecting as many people as I can. I hope if you're ever vulnerable, your community are more like me than they are like you.

Backseat scientists and statisticians never fail to amaze me

The depression, isolation, risk because they can't get care, deterioration of other health conditions, etc, is fucking hilarious. Ha. Ha. Ha..

I stand with my community"

I hope there's less than six of you?

Manchester (she/her)

I stand with my community.

"

Over here in civilisation, we have this thing called a telephone

It's not a mask, it's a muzzle depriving you of oxygen and making you more compliment.

"It's not a mask, it's a muzzle depriving you of oxygen and making you more compliment. "

Just to point out a muzzle does not and never has deprived an animal of oxygen

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You're right, it's nothing to do with pubs, 46,000 have been open for 2 months with probably 150 million visits with no mask wearing and in that time the death rate has continued to fall."

Why is it that people can't see that the rate of known infections is irrelevant. It is so obvious that an increased number of tests will reveal more infections. The underlying death rate is the one that counts.

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

"Cases have risen since the pubs reopened and schools went back.

The masks are largely irrelevant other than as a reminder that we’re supposed to distance.

Cases are rising rapidly yet folk are still talking about lifting restrictions further. It’s crazy. "

Seems like a no brainer to me too. Masks do a tiny amount (probably).

I stand with my community.

Over here in civilisation, we have this thing called a telephone "

It's posher oop North than I'd been lead to believe, next you'll be telling me you've done away with gaslighting

[Removed by poster at 17/09/20 12:18:36]

Why is it that people can't see that the rate of known infections is irrelevant. It is so obvious that an increased number of tests will reveal more infections. The underlying death rate is the one that counts."

Yes the number of tests have increased however so has the test positivity percentagein the last couple of weeks. It has increased from 0.6% to 1.3%. Still well within the W.H.O guidlines but a rise anyway.

Manchester (she/her)

Why is it that people can't see that the rate of known infections is irrelevant. It is so obvious that an increased number of tests will reveal more infections. The underlying death rate is the one that counts."

Rise in rates. Rise in positive percentage indicates a growing problem (within guidelines, as noted) regardless of whether there are 100 tests or a million.

weelease woger!! Don't be a prisoner in your own home or behind 20 sq inches of germ

soaked cloth....breathe in god's good air! Have a party with 7people! Do what makes you happy! When you're on your deathbed (hopefully many many decades from now) you won't be saying 'i wish i had worn my mask more, stayed 2 yards away from more people, partied less, locked myself up at home more and thank you for looking after

me government'.... bring out your dead!!!

Umm. So there aren't people who are high risk? None? It's just a sniffle for everyone? Absolutely everyone? No vulnerable or old people in society?"

Shield the old! Protect the vulnerable! Keep those with potentially life threatening conditions out of harm's way!....as for the healthy? Get on with your lives....that's how it has always been.

Manchester (she/her)

weelease woger!! Don't be a prisoner in your own home or behind 20 sq inches of germ

soaked cloth....breathe in god's good air! Have a party with 7people! Do what makes you happy! When you're on your deathbed (hopefully many many decades from now) you won't be saying 'i wish i had worn my mask more, stayed 2 yards away from more people, partied less, locked myself up at home more and thank you for looking after

Umm. So there aren't people who are high risk? None? It's just a sniffle for everyone? Absolutely everyone? No vulnerable or old people in society?

Shield the old! Protect the vulnerable! Keep those with potentially life threatening conditions out of harm's way!....as for the healthy? Get on with your lives....that's how it has always been. "

So the vulnerable are prisoners because you want to have fun?

Maybe the vulnerable would like to have lives too. Get medical care.

Blackpool

Enough already with the 'selfish grandma serial killer' line, flu, influenza, cancer and a host of other stuff is killing more than covid,

weelease woger!! Don't be a prisoner in your

own home or behind 20 sq inches of germ

Shield the old! Protect the vulnerable! Keep those with potentially life threatening conditions out of harm's way!....as for the healthy? Get on with your lives....that's how it has always been.

Maybe the vulnerable would like to have lives too. Get medical care."

nobody is stopping anyone from leaving their homes (notwitstanding covid rules worldwide).....a tiny tiny minority who are unfortunate enough to be sick from an underlying medical condition may have problems. It's a pity about that and nobody likes that situation....however the massively vast majority of people will not experience much more than a sore throat, cough, temperature etc....even those numbers are small. So to answer your point....lift the restrictions, ditch the mask for normal day to day life, let people be free and prosper as best they can....live your life and be free!! Thay goes for everyone....not selfish or goose-steppy at all

Manchester (she/her)

"Enough already with the 'selfish grandma serial killer' line, flu, influenza, cancer and a host of other stuff is killing more than covid,

"

And now those protecting themselves can't get adequate care for their influenza (which is the same as flu), cancer, mobility issues, and host of other stuff because of the strain caused by Covid. And their depression at being isolated is getting worse.

You're giving granny (and others who are vulnerable, not just the old) the choice between suffering alone and risking death because you can't control yourselves during a crisis. Yes, that's selfish.

Some people will die and some won't.. End of. Now let's just get back to fucking!

No, it isn't. It has already been answered multiple times here. Covid is not about you die or you get better. You can also have long-term recoveries and life changing permanent damage.

"Some people will die and some won't.. End of. Now let's just get back to fucking! "

Another spectacularly selfish attitude.

Shield the old! Protect the vulnerable! Keep those with potentially life threatening conditions out of harm's way!....as for the healthy? Get on with your lives....that's how it has always been. "

nobody is stopping anyone from leaving their homes (notwitstanding covid rules worldwide).....a tiny tiny minority who are unfortunate enough to be sick from an underlying medical condition may have problems. It's a pity about that and nobody likes that situation....however the massively vast majority of people will not experience much more than a sore throat, cough, temperature etc....even those numbers are small. So to answer your point....lift the restrictions, ditch the mask for normal day to day life, let people be free and prosper as best they can....live your life and be free!! Thay goes for everyone....not selfish or goose-steppy at all "

A global pandemic and your answer is "live your life and be free". Pretty much sums up the dictionary definition of selfish.

nobody is stopping anyone from leaving their homes (notwitstanding covid rules worldwide).....a tiny tiny minority who are unfortunate enough to be sick from an underlying medical condition may have problems. It's a pity about that and nobody likes that situation....however the massively vast majority of people will not experience much more than a sore throat, cough, temperature etc....even those numbers are small. So to answer your point....lift the restrictions, ditch the mask for normal day to day life, let people be free and prosper as best they can....live your life and be free!! Thay goes for everyone....not selfish or goose-steppy at all

A global pandemic and your answer is "live your life and be free". Pretty much sums up the dictionary definition of selfish. "

You don't need to put global in front of pandemic it's the dictionary definition of a global epidemic

Protect yourselves and each other but don't stop questioning and asking for rationales that's all.

Whilst we had lockdown we prevented even more NHS staff from becoming inflected and deaths - we didn't just pause some inevitable death for a short while for a vulnerable part of society. All of the health and care staff who died would likely have had full, productive lives ahead of them. Lockdown restricted many more of them from getting infected, via a health service that would have been in total crisis for months, without any form of lockdown.

It's also allowed us to gain the benefit of the global research underway. We have new treatments saving lives now and other research is underway.

People are also better able to plan, when they have sufficient time and it's not pandemonium. Families could relocate elders to alternative homes etc.

There absolutely was not zero benefit from lockdown other than pausing before the same deaths would happen. Several months of additional healthy life are extremely valuable - if you had the choice with yours, you'd probably feel it was priceless to continue a healthy, happy life, given the choice.

That wasn't exactly the case though. We'd not resourced ourselves, we had insufficient PPE etc.

And vaccines are an opportunity. When we start looking we don't set a defeatist attitude, assuming it's pointless, as we really do not know at that point. Hundreds of them are in development, some closer to testing being completed than others. This virus is likely to be with us for a long time, so more potential treatment options is a better thing for humanity.

People that some may have written off as just fodder for the virus eventually may be perfectly safe, as we've bought ourselves some time and may honour them, by affording them the respect and care that they fully deserve.

As we're on earth for such a short life, let's not cut them short for others, where minimal investment and sacrifice by us all, can give them that freedom to just live"

Yes, I get all that but.... Are we actually that much further on than we were?

I am not, and would nit considering anyone's life as fodder?

Simply saying that we still need to question and not follow blindly but anyone who edge's away from the whole regime is seen as a conspiracy nut.

I am one of the nhs staff and completely got the delay till we got prepped but what now?

Continued delays till this all powerful vaccine appears?

Freedom for everyone is now selfish eh?

I would've thought freedom for hardly anyone apart from the people who lay down the law who seem to do what they like (cummings, ferguson, pelosi and several other officials around the world) is selfish or tyranical.

"Freedom for everyone is now selfish eh?

I would've thought freedom for hardly anyone apart from the people who lay down the law who seem to do what they like (cummings, ferguson, pelosi and several other officials around the world) is selfish or tyranical.

"

"

Freedom for yourself at the expense of others is not freedom, it's narcissism. You refusing to do anything other than what you want to denies others the chance to do things.

As we're on earth for such a short life, let's not cut them short for others, where minimal investment and sacrifice by us all, can give them that freedom to just live

Yes, I get all that but.... Are we actually that much further on than we were?

I am not, and would nit considering anyone's life as fodder?

Simply saying that we still need to question and not follow blindly but anyone who edge's away from the whole regime is seen as a conspiracy nut.

I am one of the nhs staff and completely got the delay till we got prepped but what now?

Continued delays till this all powerful vaccine appears? "

So what do we know so far.

It's around 2-3 times deadlier than influenza but in the non deadly margins effects less people than influenza.

It's about as infectious as influenza.

The average age of Corona death is 82 with 2.7 underlying comorbidities.

It's a Corona virus family member so probably will mutate like the rest and reinfection down the line is likely so any vaccines will need to be remade and redistributed constantly.

It's now endemic and even 100% vaccination will likely take decades and decades to get rid of it if ever.

How long can the world keep pumping resources into it without an effective economy to pay for it?, personally I reckon we've got 18 months before the inevitable economic collapse.

Being honest there's no magic remedy and no miracle cure, some of us aren't getting out of this particular predicament.

This is great fun. Muzzlers v Non muzzlers etc. Now i'm no expert on health or anything but i do know 500+ people who are.... have a look at the open letter signed by over 500 doctors and health professionals down under (who's patients are suffering massively from selfish and stupid authoritarian measures) to the governments of the various states.

have a look at covid doctors network . com...

over 500 tinfoil hat wearing, goose stepping, commie nazi, conspiritard, selfish, freedom hating, extremists that spent their time going through med school and learning shit about health shit....what do they know anyway?!

Freedom for yourself at the expense of others is not freedom, it's narcissism. You refusing to do anything other than what you want to denies others the chance to do things."

wanting freedom for everyone is narcissism?

I don't want it for just myself....i want EVERYONE to be free

Freedom for yourself at the expense of others is not freedom, it's narcissism. You refusing to do anything other than what you want to denies others the chance to do things.

wanting freedom for everyone is narcissism?

I don't want it for just myself....i want EVERYONE to be free "

Then damn well do what is being asked of you now, so that we might actually get to a point where we aren't having to protect large chunks of our vulnerable. "Freedom for everyone" literally isn't an option right now, it requires people to think beyond their own desires, if they all do it, then it can be a short period of disruption, the more don't, the longer it goes on.

It didn't help with masses going to beaches. It definitely didn't help not testing passengers on arriving, or making sure they isolate. It beggers belief the tracing system was never working before...and again now, recently.

Look how easy hundreds were infected at meat factories.

Its april may time once more.

Horrendous handling by government. Thankfully local councils are tracking and responding positively to reduce transmission. Government??

Lets go back to work, lets open schools...all while the infection rate and transmission are as severe as april!!

And some wonder why?

You forgot death rates ....they are exactly the same as april and may

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Not really since they say it's home transmission that's the issue right now not shop transmission.

You've also got pubs and restaurants without masks which would contribute to the rise in young people.

Norwich

"Enough already with the 'selfish grandma serial killer' line, flu, influenza, cancer and a host of other stuff is killing more than covid,

"

"Not really since they say it's home transmission that's the issue right now not shop transmission.

You've also got pubs and restaurants without masks which would contribute to the rise in young people. "

yeah .... and how dare they go out and spend their hard earned cash on the luxury of a meal out and a few swift gargles? Killing grandma willy-nilly like that....words fail me.

....in Belfast we have a pub/restaurant called Granny Annie's.....she's begging people to come visit her without a mask and scoff her grub....she'll get her cumuppance someday soon

Social distancing in work places, pubs, etc. Means number will rise as people aren’t obeying the rules from what I have seen

Norwich

"You forgot death rates ....they are exactly the same as april and may"

Where on earth are you getting your figures from?

That is blatantly untrue.

"You forgot death rates ....they are exactly the same as april and may

Where on earth are you getting your figures from?

That is blatantly untrue."

sorry....you're right. I was just basing my assumption on the hysteria of people across the country and fab. ....i stand corrected.

Central

Look after your immune system and make sure the oxygen flows normally within you. That's proper advice.....trust me i'm a doctor ....sort of.... i watch holby city every week "

Thankfully global research efforts since January have turned up a wealth of evidence around this infection and how to deal with it. New treatment and prevention options are now better understood and available, that were not there a few months ago. New trials are underway, starting every month. Their results may help to save many deaths and, I hope, alleviate the long-term and permanent disabilities that sufferers get afflicted with. Organ damage is common, including kidneys, heart and brain, as well as the lung damage that we might expect. Use of dialysis or needing organ replacements, is a considerable burden on citizens lives, for example and would continue beyond a possible end to this virus being an infection threat.

Masks are a tiny component of preventative care for each other, costing pennies and taking tiny levels of effort . It's good that we have some evidence now that indicates they can be helpful.

"Not really.

It's pretty obvious that having a layer of anything between you and someone else will reduce an airborne virus.

The increase seems to be centred around home gatherings where masks are not involved, hence the 6 rule."

How can wearing a mask remove an airborne virus? The virus is there wether we wear a mask or not

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It seems a lot of people who want tests can't get them at the moment, yet the cases went up yesterday

not communist....pointless and ineffective as per WHO statements and advice given by 'da

experts' for the first six months of this year.

Look after your immune system and make sure the oxygen flows normally within you. That's proper advice.....trust me i'm a doctor ....sort of.... i watch holby city every week

Thankfully global research efforts since January have turned up a wealth of evidence

around this infection and how to deal with it. New treatment and prevention options are now better understood and available, that were not there a few months ago. New trials are underway, starting every month. Their results may help to save many deaths and, I hope, alleviate the long-term and permanent disabilities that sufferers get afflicted with. Organ damage is common, including kidneys,heart and brain, as well as the lung damage that we might expect. Use of dialysis or needing organ replacements, is a considerable burden on citizens lives, for example and would continue beyond a possible end to this virus being an infection threat.

Masks are a tiny component of preventative care for each other, costing pennies and taking tiny levels of effort . It's good that we have some evidence now that indicates they can be helpful. "

so on which date did they reach the tipping point from 'masks largely useless to masks essential'?

And how many more days will mask/face covering wearers have to continue with the pointlessness of such an action?

17th sept 2025 maybe....what would be your cut off point for wearing it?.....without saying 'til the government tell me'.... if you were told to spend the rest of your days wearing it....would you comply? I'm just intrested to know

not communist....pointless and ineffective as per WHO statements and advice given by 'da

Thankfully global research efforts since January have turned up a wealth of evidence

around this infection and how to deal with it. New treatment and prevention options are now better understood and available, that were not there a few months ago. New trials are underway, starting every month. Their results may help to save many deaths and, I hope, alleviate the long-term and permanent disabilities that sufferers get afflicted with. Organ damage is common, including kidneys,heart and brain, as well as the lung damage that we might expect. Use of dialysis or needing organ replacements, is a considerable burden on citizens lives, for example and would continue beyond a possible end to this virus being an infection threat.

Masks are a tiny component of preventative care for each other, costing pennies and taking tiny levels of effort . It's good that we have some evidence now that indicates they can be helpful.

so on which date did they reach the tipping point from 'masks largely useless to masks essential'?

And how many more days will mask/face covering wearers have to continue with the pointlessness of such an action?

17th sept 2025 maybe....what would be your cut off point for wearing it?.....without saying 'til the government tell me'.... if you were told to spend the rest of your days wearing it....would you comply? I'm just intrested to know "

Irrelevant has to the effectiveness of masks I'm not sure how the government benefit from having its citizens wearing masks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Funnily enough if you google the following you will find a link with surprising results from mask wearing....."The southern hemisphere skipped flu season in 2020"

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

17th sept 2025 maybe....what would be your cut off point for wearing it?.....without saying 'til the government tell me'.... if you were told to spend the rest of your days wearing it....would you comply? I'm just intrested to know

Irrelevant has to the effectiveness of masks I'm not sure how the government benefit from having its citizens wearing masks"

It's a puzzler

Thankfully global research efforts since

January have turned up a wealth of evidence

around this infection and how to deal with it. New treatment and prevention options are now better understood and available, that were not there a few months ago. New trials are underway, starting every month. Their results may help to save many deaths and, I hope, alleviate the long-term and permanent disabilities that sufferers get afflicted with.

Organ damage is common, including kidneys,heart and brain, as well as the lung damage that we might expect. Use of dialysis or needing organ replacements, is a considerable burden on citizens lives, for example and would continue beyond a possible end to this virus being an infection threat.

so on which date did they reach the tipping point from 'masks largely useless to masks

essential'?

17th sept 2025 maybe....what would be your cut off point for wearing it?.....without saying 'til the government tell me'.... if you were told to spend the rest of your days wearing it....would you comply? I'm just intrested to

know

Irrelevant has to the effectiveness of masks I'm not sure how the government benefit from having its citizens wearing masks"

ahh so you can set your own date for taking the mask off! So if someone said ' i'll give it three more weeks then i'll have done my bit'..you wouldn't object? Since time and effectiveness are irrelevant

"Funnily enough if you google the following you will find a link with surprising results from mask wearing....."The southern hemisphere skipped flu season in 2020""

More like "the southern hemisphere puts covid on all death certificates when it was actually flu"

Thats the only reason virtualy every country has had massive drop in flu cases/deaths.

Blackpool

This year's flu season has already been projected to be a low one.

liverpool

"Funnily enough if you google the following you will find a link with surprising results from mask wearing....."The southern hemisphere skipped flu season in 2020"

More like "the southern hemisphere puts covid on all death certificates when it was actually flu"

Thats the only reason virtualy every country has had massive drop in flu cases/deaths. "

Why?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Funnily enough if you google the following you will find a link with surprising results from mask wearing....."The southern hemisphere skipped flu season in 2020"

Thats the only reason virtualy every country has had massive drop in flu cases/deaths. "

To make one example and without checking all the other countries...New Zealand didn't have many deaths of covid for this to be a cover up

Blackpool

"This face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine"

The contrasting messages around Covid-19 by Centers for Disease Control director Robert Redfield

So the CDC are now saying the mask will stop you getting covid more than a vaccine,

I'm fairly sure that for the past 2 months we've been brainwashed into thinking that masks don't protect you, they protect others.

You really can't make this crap up....i take that back they are!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is very confusing thats for sure, I don't think anyone knows what they are doing

Blackpool

There's only actually 5M folks live in New Zealand. What's that half of London

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

""This face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine"

The contrasting messages around Covid-19 by Centers for Disease Control director Robert Redfield

So the CDC are now saying the mask will stop you getting covid more than a vaccine,

I'm fairly sure that for the past 2 months we've been brainwashed into thinking that masks don't protect you, they protect others.

You really can't make this crap up....i take that back they are!!! "

Maybe he's one of the antivaxers..

Mind you trump is all over the place with this virus too..

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"There's only actually 5M folks live in New Zealand. What's that half of London "

A disclaimer, I am not talking about deaths by country and comparing it to any other country, I am answering a post about the The southern hemisphere skipped flu season in 2020

Blackpool

Trump is clear on masks, 'leave it up to the states'

Its Biden who is touting a federal mask mandate, which is un constitutional, which basically means you can't do it.

He's now trying to walk it back, but he's still asleep in his basement at the moment, so we'll see

Thats the only reason virtualy every country has had massive drop in flu cases/deaths.

To make one example and without checking all the other countries...New Zealand didn't have many deaths of covid for this to be a cover up

"

It does help if your a fairly big Island with practically nobody living on it stuck in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where your not allowing anybody in or out without bloody good cause, plus it was the middle of summer when it struck not the middle of the winter, plus only 10% of the population of the planet live in the southern hemisphere and practically all of them live 3000 miles away in South America.

If you were going to have a zombie apocalypse, new Zealand is the Winchester inn

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are lots of countries on there, I was just giving an example from it because of the answer I received to the post

This is hard work sometimes, people could do well to actually read what people are answering and talking about

liverpool

It does help if your a fairly big Island with practically nobody living on it stuck in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where your not allowing anybody in or out without bloody good cause, plus it was the middle of summer when it struck not the middle of the winter, plus only 10% of the population of the planet live in the southern hemisphere and practically all of them live 3000 miles away in South America.

If you were going to have a zombie apocalypse, new Zealand is the Winchester inn "

Yesterday the amount of people I saw with their masks when outside up their arms was ridiculous!! I am sure they aren't sanitizing their lower arm or wrists!!

Danish x

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Yesterday the amount of people I saw with their masks when outside up their arms was ridiculous!! I am sure they aren't sanitizing their lower arm or wrists!!

Danish x "

I was at a tailors last week and he’s had people walk in with them on their arms and their excuse is that they are wearing them.

» Add a new message to this topic