FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid safe sex.

Covid safe sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does a glory-hole qualify? Discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as it’s a metre away and not more than 6 in line

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you were in a very well ventilated environment,, - outdoors could be better - and you limited the potential for close contact, especially around the vulnerable face area, it would reduce the prospects for infection. Ideally each side of the hole would be self-contained, so you could exhale deeply etc as much as needed. If the most appropriate protective covering was over the cock, it would permit sensation but not tsste or viral particles to transfer between.

If the divider between possible cubicles is clear and fully transparent, it could appear like there is no barrier. If the barrier was flexible, you could even explore the body on the other side.

Simply having some cheap flexible clear plastic wouldn't cut it, as there would potentially be breachez of the barrier and your breaths and faces could take the virus on boardm

I suppose you could have a totally see through hazmat like suit, with breathing equipment and actually fuck.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Does a glory-hole qualify? Discuss."

Check out 'Make it kinky' on page 3 of the advice from New York City authorities - search for

Safer Sex and COVID-19 - NYC.gov

Told you all my hazmat suit thing was a growing fetish...

By *vcfetishkinkMan  over a year ago

eye

My plastic suits latex gloves are soo good for kinky safe mutual fun

"Does a glory-hole qualify? Discuss."

Can't believe its even being discussed.

I'm long overdue some fun but I'm not selfish or stupid enough to risk meeting, through a gloryhole or otherwise.

They say men can't keep it in their pants..... Can't we all just behave and be rid of covid sooner?

I guess your kicks are more important than anyone's health ??

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I'm guessing that if you had the glory hole in one field and the other person in another field in maybe a different county a few miles apart and as long as you didn't travel out of your area and no one else was around should be safe enough.

By *ust4fun555Man  over a year ago

city centre

If you donned some scuba gear for breathing and used handsanitiser for lube I'd say you could keep to the rules.

just go to b&q the virus is exempt from there.

That's a point actually. Could I, say, "offer my services to the local community" by standing in a field with a bedsheet draped over my body with my cock sticking out and a bowl of condoms next to it? Haha

I'm sure we're thinking it would be like that Lynx advert from years back with women swarming from all over.

One could dream, eh?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"That's a point actually. Could I, say, "offer my services to the local community" by standing in a field with a bedsheet draped over my body with my cock sticking out and a bowl of condoms next to it? Haha

I'm sure we're thinking it would be like that Lynx advert from years back with women swarming from all over.

One could dream, eh?"

Probably end up with a load of bald middle aged men sucking you off!

"That's a point actually. Could I, say, "offer my services to the local community" by standing in a field with a bedsheet draped over my body with my cock sticking out and a bowl of condoms next to it? Haha

One could dream, eh?

Probably end up with a load of bald middle aged men sucking you off!"

You know what, this sadly did cross my mind.

It's all a compliment, right? Haha

» Add a new message to this topic