FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccinating

Vaccinating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I wonder if the answer is to have a live controlled vaccine with which you have compulsory 2 week isolation then an antibody test before mingling back with public

And a dead vaccine for the over 50 and vulnerable with no quarantine period...

Just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

So effectively let the under 50s catch the virus.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wonder if the answer is to have a live controlled vaccine with which you have compulsory 2 week isolation then an antibody test before mingling back with public

Just a thought"

Why?

"I wonder if the answer is to have a live controlled vaccine with which you have compulsory 2 week isolation then an antibody test before mingling back with public

Just a thought"

No, because under 50 year olds with no known health problems have died of Covid. I wouldn't want my 29 year old son to be given a live vaccine because he has previously had chemo for cancer.

After yesterday’s revelations concerning the logistics problems in administering over 60,000,000 doses of the vaccine, it seems there will be a two year lead time before it is rolled out. I’m being far less sociable now there is a marked rise in infections. My fear is not death but long-Covid. There will be many that will suffer long term debilitation and the welfare support system is totally unfit for purpose.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think they are doing that with young adults in a controlled environment then infecting them with covid.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think they are doing that with young adults in a controlled environment then infecting them with covid."
They are and then testing it on older age groups,I am on the list when they feel it is safe to do pensioners.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Just a thought"

Just a thought, there is no vaccine.

Just a thought

Just a thought, there is no vaccine."

There are 2 live vaccine trials in the UK alone.

"I think they are doing that with young adults in a controlled environment then infecting them with covid.They are and then testing it on older age groups,I am on the list when they feel it is safe to do pensioners."

They stated that 3 weeks ago in certain areas.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Wait to get vaccines, then the best strategy can be decided on

In a Sparkly Dress

"So effectively let the under 50s catch the virus."

If they want to, all of the people who want to just get it over and done with and return to normal life could

In a Sparkly Dress

Just a thought

No, because under 50 year olds with no known health problems have died of Covid. I wouldn't want my 29 year old son to be given a live vaccine because he has previously had chemo for cancer. "

Of course not, I would have said he was in the vulnerable group to receive a dead vaccine

In a Sparkly Dress

"After yesterday’s revelations concerning the logistics problems in administering over 60,000,000 doses of the vaccine, it seems there will be a two year lead time before it is rolled out. I’m being far less sociable now there is a marked rise in infections. My fear is not death but long-Covid. There will be many that will suffer long term debilitation and the welfare support system is totally unfit for purpose. "

Me too. I am fed up of wondering which covidiot who next bumps into me is going to infect me so am avoiding all

In a Sparkly Dress

"I think they are doing that with young adults in a controlled environment then infecting them with covid."

Thats interesting

In a Sparkly Dress

Just a thought

Just a thought, there is no vaccine."

Not yet but when there is...

the wetlands

Just a thought

Not yet but when there is..."

IF there is

the wetlands

Just a thought

There are 2 live vaccine trials in the UK alone. "

There is, there still isn't a vaccine though and might never be so alternative solutions are just as important

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We've also got the supplies and logistics of 67 million vaccinations, perhaps x2, to sort out, whichever vaccine is selected. It sounds like the suppliers of testing supplies who'd not been told to source and increase supplies announced last week, as the government hadn't done so.

» Add a new message to this topic