FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Trump and covid

Trump and covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Who thinks like me that Trump is pulling a fast one trying to get out off awnering awward question in his general election

That the guy knows he got no fucking chance of getting back in

That the US and the rest of the world have all woke to what a real wanker he is

O by the way donr drink bleach lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish the man well and politics later

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Not sure but if he does have covid i wish him well as i would every other person with it.

By *anna Needs CockWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No he has it if it got out he had faked the test he wouldn't live it down. All this he hasn't got it conspiracy theory is just stupid.

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Either way he will prob still get in

Unreal how many vote for him

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

If he has got it I hope he gets well soon

Not good for a man of his age to get it. He might be a twat but wouldn’t wish covid on him

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Not good for a man of his age to get it. He might be a twat but wouldn’t wish covid on him "

This

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Sorry but should this be in the virus foram I thought this was a CV19 free zone

Isn’t there a dedicated forum for this?

"Sorry but should this be in the virus foram I thought this was a CV19 free zone "

Good point but a man is not very well and a man with a family so put it where you like but at least on here he will receive in general nothing but dignity or at least he should be

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I hope he gets better easily, though detest him. He will, as with everyone else, have worked out how to gain maximum benefit for himself from it.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

To think evil of others diminishes us and distorts our humanity....

We may not always approve of others, thats normal, yet to take pleasure in their pain is something most people would not wish mirrored in their own lives.

Perhaps OP we should be grateful for what we have and simply wish those who are hurting in any way relief from their pains and health for their future....

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't see the advantage to him pretending he has it. He recently said hardly anybody gets it so it's an unnecessary stick he would be giving opponents to beat him with.

This will take him away from campaigning and he loves that more than anything. He hasn't stopped doing that in four years. Why would he voluntarily take himself away from that?

Sadly I think you are wrong and he absolutely does have a very real chance of getting reelected.

By *uffnsmovCouple  over a year ago

Leeds/Wakefield

He was ripping the sh*t out of Clinton when she had pneumonia.

You reep what you sow. Suck it up Donny

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Who thinks like me that Trump is pulling a fast one trying to get out off awnering awward question in his general election

"

Everybody laughed when he said was running for president against Obama.

Don't be surprised if he wins another term.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I don't see the advantage to him pretending he has it. He recently said hardly anybody gets it so it's an unnecessary stick he would be giving opponents to beat him with.

This will take him away from campaigning and he loves that more than anything. He hasn't stopped doing that in four years. Why would he voluntarily take himself away from that?

Sadly I think you are wrong and he absolutely does have a very real chance of getting reelected. "

Yep pretty strong chance of him winning a 2nd term. Let's face it the only thing sleepy Joe has in his kit bag is that he isn't the other guy. That's weak sauce.

"Who thinks like me that Trump is pulling a fast one trying to get out off awnering awward question in his general election

"

Ha ha don’t drink bleach!! Did you actually watch that press conference or you just being a twat? Sorry, I mean sheep

"I don't see the advantage to him pretending he has it. He recently said hardly anybody gets it so it's an unnecessary stick he would be giving opponents to beat him with.

Sadly I think you are wrong and he absolutely does have a very real chance of getting reelected. "

Good points.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Everybody laughed when he said was running for president against Obama.

Don't be surprised if he wins another term.

"

Trump didn't run against obama

He had about as much chance as Corbyn did in the UK election, everyone knows he's doomed this next election. I wouldn't put it past them to make this up but I wish him well in the fight if true, very tough for a guy his age and condition.

I don't think anything bad of trump and I can see why he got elected, problem is he has tried to take his way of business and personal views and thrust them on to the US and the world. I don't think his style suited being POTUS

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Not good for a man of his age to get it. He might be a twat but wouldn’t wish covid on him "

To be honest... I hope his experience is enough to make him take the whole virus thing a little more seriously. I really hope he doesn't come out in a few days and tell us how he's overcome the worst the virus could throw at him and it's nothing to be concerned about.

Not that I wish him harm, but I think that a lot of Americans would benefit if Trump's view on the virus changed.

Cal

If I was Donald, I'd be more worried about Ghislaine Maxwell than Covid19. Trump and many others crapping themselves if she starts singing

"Not good for a man of his age to get it. He might be a twat but wouldn’t wish covid on him

To be honest... I hope his experience is enough to make him take the whole virus thing a little more seriously. I really hope he doesn't come out in a few days and tell us how he's overcome the worst the virus could throw at him and it's nothing to be concerned about.

Not that I wish him harm, but I think that a lot of Americans would benefit if Trump's view on the virus changed.

Cal"

I hope that he gets as ill as Boris did. Enough to really shake him and leave him thinking wtf happened to him. I don't want him to die even though he's evil.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

I suspect he'll bounce back to health and then be able to say to his adoring followers "I told you there was nothing to worry about". Vote winner if ever there was one.

"Ha ha don’t drink bleach!! Did you actually watch that press conference or you just being a twat? Sorry, I mean sheep"

I hate it when people quote him wrongly!

he said that maybe they could inject disinfectant inside the body

he wasnt being sarcastic

he wasnt being smart

he is a fucking idiot

he is a liar

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Ha ha don’t drink bleach!! Did you actually watch that press conference or you just being a twat? Sorry, I mean sheep"

True.

It wasnt drinking it was injecting.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

As much as I dislike his politics and views, I hope he has a speedy recovery. Who knows maybe this will give him some empathy.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Urgh really? All the disgusting behaviour? He’s a sex criminal? He is openly supporting white supremacists? His long abs chequered history is abhorrent he’s sexist, racist, homophobic.

I hope he rots and I’ve never said that about a human before.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I suspect he'll bounce back to health and then be able to say to his adoring followers "I told you there was nothing to worry about". Vote winner if ever there was one."

This is my prediction too ... I don’t think he’s got it it’s a publicity stunt to prove ‘it’s just flu’

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"I suspect he'll bounce back to health and then be able to say to his adoring followers "I told you there was nothing to worry about". Vote winner if ever there was one."

Well he has something to worry about now.

If there was nothing to worry about then he should have remained in the White House and just continued ‘as normal’ - but he hasn’t done that.

"I suspect he'll bounce back to health and then be able to say to his adoring followers "I told you there was nothing to worry about". Vote winner if ever there was one.

If there was nothing to worry about then he should have remained in the White House and just continued ‘as normal’ - but he hasn’t done that. "

I'm quite surprised that they've taken him to hospital already.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"I suspect he'll bounce back to health and then be able to say to his adoring followers "I told you there was nothing to worry about". Vote winner if ever there was one.

This is my prediction too ... I don’t think he’s got it it’s a publicity stunt to prove ‘it’s just flu’"

I think that's what he would like to do but it may be beyond that. There's at least 11 positives in that cluster and there will be more. The Trump campaign and administration have endangered a lot of people since the party last saturday, and all because Donald doesn't like people around him wearing masks.

London

If there was nothing to worry about then he should have remained in the White House and just continued ‘as normal’ - but he hasn’t done that.

I'm quite surprised that they've taken him to hospital already. "

Yeh true, I didn’t think he’d be hospitalised so soon.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

Yeh true, I didn’t think he’d be hospitalised so soon. "

I don't see it as being anything other than a normal medical response, after all (!) he is the President.

London

"

I don't see it as being anything other than a normal medical response, after all (!) he is the President.

"

That won’t be a ‘normal’ medical response if he was asymptomatic.

"

That won’t be a ‘normal’ medical response if he was asymptomatic. "

He was showing mild symptoms - hence normal medical response.

"

He was showing mild symptoms - hence normal medical response. "

According to the BBC news last night, there is a fully equipped medical centre in the White house itself, capable of dealing with almost that could be needed of it, so no, it's not a normal medical response.

It wouldn't surprise me if ol' bunker boy is terrified he may die, and demanded to be taken into hospital.

"Ha ha don’t drink bleach!! Did you actually watch that press conference or you just being a twat? Sorry, I mean sheep

I hate it when people quote him wrongly!

he said that maybe they could inject disinfectant inside the body

he wasnt being sarcastic

he wasnt being smart

he is a fucking idiot

he is a liar"

He was thinking outside the box, he never said maybe they could inject disinfectant inside the body, what he did say was:

“ And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

Something LIKE that, like being the operative word. Can something LIKE that be developed that would be safe for human consumption. It appears that it cannot be developed after firms actually looked into the idea, but he only asked the question IF it could be done, never suggested it should be done!

"

According to the BBC news last night, there is a fully equipped medical centre in the White house itself, capable of dealing with almost that could be needed of it, so no, it's not a normal medical response.

It wouldn't surprise me if ol' bunker boy is terrified he may die, and demanded to be taken into hospital."

But if all that is true - then why take him to Hospital?

"

It wouldn't surprise me if ol' bunker boy is terrified he may die, and demanded to be taken into hospital."

Hope they've sent someone out to Walmart for some Domestos.

London

"

He was showing mild symptoms - hence normal medical response. "

That’s what I’m saying above. If he was asymptomatic there will be no need for that response.

Initially when it was announced that he tested positive, his response was to quarantine in the White House. But with symptoms he is currently experiencing like fatigue & fever, there is concern he could get worse, hence the need for hospitalisation. I wasn’t expecting this turn around within 24 hrs, though it’s not unusual.

"

That’s what I’m saying above. If he was asymptomatic there will be no need for that response.

Initially when it was announced that he tested positive, his response was to quarantine in the White House. But with symptoms he is currently experiencing like fatigue & fever, there is concern he could get worse, hence the need for hospitalisation. I wasn’t expecting this turn around within 24 hrs, though it’s not unusual. "

Lol. I think I was saying that.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I hope he’s ok it would be a shame to kill his character of in spitting image mind they could always bring him back as a ghost

"Urgh really? All the disgusting behaviour? He’s a sex criminal? He is openly supporting white supremacists? His long abs chequered history is abhorrent he’s sexist, racist, homophobic.

I hope he rots and I’ve never said that about a human before. "

Can you provide further info?

"Not good for a man of his age to get it. He might be a twat but wouldn’t wish covid on him

Cal"

Actually that’s not a bad idea...

London

"

Initially when it was announced that he tested positive, his response was to quarantine in the White House. But with symptoms he is currently experiencing like fatigue & fever, there is concern he could get worse, hence the need for hospitalisation. I wasn’t expecting this turn around within 24 hrs, though it’s not unusual.

Lol. I think I was saying that. "

We were both saying the same thing all along.

The point you missed about what I was saying is: that I didn’t expect him to be taken to hospital so soon. Even with mild symptoms like fever, surely that can be taken care of within the medical centre in the White House rather than being rushed to hospital.

"

The point you missed about what I was saying is: that I didn’t expect him to be taken to hospital so soon. Even with mild symptoms like fever, surely that can be taken care of within the medical centre in the White House rather than being rushed to hospital. "

Yup. Lol.

I was thinking 'because' he had symptoms is was the normal thing to take him to the hospital lol.

As I watched the Helicopter take off I did wonder how many families thought 'Oh look how fast that they have responded to his medical needs' while at the same time cursing him for his total denial of Covid at all.

London

"

The point you missed about what I was saying is: that I didn’t expect him to be taken to hospital so soon. Even with mild symptoms like fever, surely that can be taken care of within the medical centre in the White House rather than being rushed to hospital.

Yup. Lol.

I was thinking 'because' he had symptoms is was the normal thing to take him to the hospital lol.

As I watched the Helicopter take off I did wonder how many families thought 'Oh look how fast that they have responded to his medical needs' while at the same time cursing him for his total denial of Covid at all."

Yeh true, I’m sure many families will think that way when the saw the helicopter take off. Especially those families who have lost loved ones because of the virus.

liverpool

"Urgh really? All the disgusting behaviour? He’s a sex criminal? He is openly supporting white supremacists? His long abs chequered history is abhorrent he’s sexist, racist, homophobic.

I hope he rots and I’ve never said that about a human before.

Can you provide further info?"

On what?

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 13:52:12]

OP.

I wish them both well.

No one believed he'd get in the White House in the first place, but the American people chose and put him there and could easily put him back again.

Reading some comments here, it just reiterates how sad and judgemental fabbers really can be. Someone need to have a good look at yourselves tbh.

"OP.

I wish them both well.

No one believed he'd get in the White House in the first place, but the American people chose and put him there and could easily put him back again.

Reading some comments here, it just reiterates how sad and judgemental fabbers really can be. Someone need to have a good look at yourselves tbh."

Actually, the American people chose Hilary, it was the electoral college that gave Trump the presidency.

Trumps lack of action over Covid, due entirely to the possibility of it affecting his chance of re-election, has been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans. He downplayed it from the start and mocked people for taking it seriously. His response has been criminally negligent, so whilst I don't wish death upon him, I'm certainly not going to start virtue signalling just because the inevitable has finally happened.

"OP.

I wish them both well.

Reading some comments here, it just reiterates how sad and judgemental fabbers really can be. Someone need to have a good look at yourselves tbh."

let me foly you:

trump has said in the past the virus was a democrat hoax

he held rallies,indoor and outdoor

he admitted he said he dowplayed the virus and continues to downplay it

he touted a drug,thAT even marginally benefits him(add kushter, now that is a RAT(I love rats btw,I'm projecting.))

on climate change he says "it'll get cooler""forests should be raked"

"science doesn't know"

he knows fuck all.

end of conversation.

London

"OP.

I wish them both well.

Reading some comments here, it just reiterates how sad and judgemental fabbers really can be. Someone need to have a good look at yourselves tbh.

let me foly you:

trump has said in the past the virus was a democrat hoax

he held rallies,indoor and outdoor

he admitted he said he dowplayed the virus and continues to downplay it

he touted a drug,thAT even marginally benefits him(add kushter, now that is a RAT(I love rats btw,I'm projecting.))

on climate change he says "it'll get cooler""forests should be raked"

"science doesn't know"

he knows fuck all.

end of conversation."

True, his attitude is what has got him where he finds himself now.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hope he dies. There I've said it.

His business strategy is to fleece everyone and use bankruptcy to get out of the messes of his own creation. He has corrupted american politics and divided its people. He is everything wrong in the west.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Hope he dies. There I've said it.

His business strategy is to fleece everyone and use bankruptcy to get out of the messes of his own creation. He has corrupted american politics and divided its people. He is everything wrong in the west."

Well that view says more about you that it does trump

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Bet americans werent wishing boris would die ... if you brits were in trouble with china / russia . America America would be the first country that wouldhelp you. As in ww2 . Cop on and grow up

Tin town

His business strategy is to fleece everyone and use bankruptcy to get out of the messes of his own creation. He has corrupted american politics and divided its people. He is everything wrong in the west."

Oh the irony

skerries

And as someone said on heteit was trumps response to covid with thousands dying . What about the british response to covid ...cheltenham ... liverpool v madrid . Concerts etc etc . .get your own house in order before you look atothers

Scunthorpe

"Bet americans werent wishing boris would die ... if you brits were in trouble with china / russia . America America would be the first country that wouldhelp you. As in ww2 . Cop on and grow up"

It's not anti America, just that many don't like Trump. I'm sure most don't actually wish him dead, I personally don't wish anyone harm.

Cal

skerries

Lots of people dont like boris johnson . But dont wish him dead

Scunthorpe

"And as someone said on heteit was trumps response to covid with thousands dying . What about the british response to covid ...cheltenham ... liverpool v madrid . Concerts etc etc . .get your own house in order before you look atothers"

I'm sure you'll find that those who are critical of Trump's response to the virus are equally as critical of Boris... I know I am.

Cal

liverpool

"Bet americans werent wishing boris would die ... if you brits were in trouble with china / russia . America America would be the first country that wouldhelp you. As in ww2 . Cop on and grow up"

When it took them 3 years you mean.

skerries

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 17:06:33]

skerries

I belidve you are .just sad to see some stupid immature comments

"And as someone said on heteit was trumps response to covid with thousands dying . What about the british response to covid ...cheltenham ... liverpool v madrid . Concerts etc etc . .get your own house in order before you look atothers

I'm sure you'll find that those who are critical of Trump's response to the virus are equally as critical of Boris... I know I am.

Cal"

It seems that the main pro-Trump argument is "other world leaders are shit too".

It's an interesting tactic.

Like you mentioned, we're free to be critical of Boris as well.

London

It’s not the case that brits don’t like America, more like some people don’t like a particular individual in America.

Plus the anti Trump sentiment is not a british thing, that sentiment is shared worldwide.

Personally I’m not wishing that he dies, but under the same breath I’ve got no sympathy for him either - certainly no sympathy for someone like that who has been downplaying the pandemic and mocking others who have been taking the necessary precautions to stay safe.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"I belidve you are .just sad to see some stupid immature comments"

Did you notice the thread topic before you added your own contribution? I'm just not getting the relevance, must be me.

skerries

Like many british .and many many more all over europe i dont like or trust boris johnston. But when he had the virus . Dont think people were wishing him to die

skerries

Good job they arrived

Tin town

"Bet americans werent wishing boris would die ... if you brits were in trouble with china / russia . America America would be the first country that wouldhelp you. As in ww2 . Cop on and grow up

When it took them 3 years you mean."

Ouch!

liverpool

"Good job they arrived"

Yeah were would we would have bought all our weapons from?

Scunthorpe

"And as someone said on heteit was trumps response to covid with thousands dying . What about the british response to covid ...cheltenham ... liverpool v madrid . Concerts etc etc . .get your own house in order before you look atothers

Cal

It seems that the main pro-Trump argument is "other world leaders are shit too".

It's an interesting tactic.

Like you mentioned, we're free to be critical of Boris as well.

"

I felt a similar tactic in that TV debate the other night. Biden said (slightly paraphrased) "Trump you have been crap" and Trump responds with "Well you would have been 10 times worse"

Cal

skerries

Did you pay for them .

Who are youselling them to now

liverpool

"Did you pay for them .

Who are youselling them to now"

English please

"

Just like the UK didn't send troops to the Vietnam War to help America - and we were asked often enough.

At least the Americans turned up.

Be grateful they did.

skerries

Well said .

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Bet americans werent wishing boris would die ... if you brits were in trouble with china / russia . America America would be the first country that wouldhelp you. As in ww2 . Cop on and grow up

You know what Lionel you get a thums up for that

liverpool

"

Just like the UK didn't send troops to the Vietnam War to help America - and we were asked often enough.

Be grateful they did."

You are comparing ww2 to Vietnam

Seriously.

We had 2 big allies in the war not just one.

skerries

Lol.

"

Be grateful they did.

Seriously.

We had 2 big allies in the war not just one."

Nothing to do with 'Comparing' that's just you avoiding the facts.

liverpool

"

Be grateful they did.

Seriously.

Nothing to do with 'Comparing' that's just you avoiding the facts."

What facts exactly?

Like the americans selling parts to Germany to make make weapons?

"

Be grateful they did.

Seriously.

What facts exactly?

Like the americans selling parts to Germany to make make weapons?"

Oh dear !!!

Never attack the question do you?

And we sold weapons to Sadam. and your point is?

It doesn't matter how big or small the war - an Ally asked 'us' to help and we said no. Eventually 'they said yes.

skerries

Brits only go where they are sure they can win ..

Falklands

By *uiteniceguyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

He's an idiot. Just think how much nicer the world would be if we'd had Hilary Clinton. For one thing climate change would not have been denied like Trumpy Wump has done

liverpool

"

Be grateful they did.

Seriously.

What facts exactly?

Like the americans selling parts to Germany to make make weapons?

Oh dear !!!

Never attack the question do you? "

Pray tell what 'facts'I am avoiding ?

liverpool

"And we sold weapons to Sadam. and your point is?

It doesn't matter how big or small the war - an Ally asked 'us' to help and we said no. Eventually 'they said yes. "

Where did I deny that exactly?

The op said the anericans were always the 1st to help.

I simply pointed it it took them 3 years.

He probally believed in that special relationship bollocks.

"Brits only go where they are sure they can win ..

Falklands"

hahaha - History not a Strong point? Without sub-campaigns The UK has won 18 Wars.

liverpool

It doesn't matter how big or small the war - an Ally asked 'us' to help and we said no. Eventually 'they said yes. "

Nice use of the word eventually btw.

skerries

Climate change ..fakenews

It doesn't matter how big or small the war - an Ally asked 'us' to help and we said no. Eventually 'they said yes.

He probally believed in that special relationship bollocks."

And I simply said when we were asked to send troops to Vietnam - we said No. But at least the Americans turned up.

"

Nice use of the word eventually btw."

Such a BIG difference between that and 'NEVER'

liverpool

Falklands

hahaha - History not a Strong point? Without sub-campaigns The UK has won 18 Wars."

Oh dear

liverpool

"

Such a BIG difference between that and 'NEVER'"

Who said never,?

Falklands

hahaha - History not a Strong point? Without sub-campaigns The UK has won 18 Wars.

Oh dear"

Oh dear what Lionel ? Please say?

"

Such a BIG difference between that and 'NEVER'

Who said never,?"

I did. Keep up.

liverpool

And I simply said when we were asked to send troops to Vietnam - we said No. But at least the Americans turned up."

Nice chap you are defending there.

World war 2 was a world war.

Vietnam was a war of imperialism.

Completely different.

And I simply said when we were asked to send troops to Vietnam - we said No. But at least the Americans turned up.

Completely different. "

So. Into the Surreal.

let us get things clear.

early in the virus he closed borders for the chynaaaaaaaaa virus or kung flu.

ok

he then proceeded to call it a simple flu.

fuck knows why but he gave several interviews explaining why it wasnt a flu and its scarednessnisity

played golf during the rising cases in feb

held rallies indoors and outdoors despite his own government advice.

continued to ho;ld super spreader events, latterly offering disclaimers to the devotees.

manipulated cdc.

embraced quacks and qanon during the pandemic.

continually told by 'science' he was in the wrong, his rebuttal?

"well...science,doesn't know".

note how I never mentioned any social unrest issues, I decided to give you an overview of this cunt idiots role in world politics.

fact check all I have mentioned,watch live undoctored videos and finally:-

just admit he is a stupid cunt ffs

Interesting. First sentence says more about you than possibly anything else you may have ever said.

Secondly he was like that before he ever entered politics, so Americans new what they were voting in.

Thirdly American politics wasn't corrupted by him at all, they've been dealing with him and thousands like him for decades. I'd say he was corrupted even further as a result of getting involved in politics.

Lastly you're attitude towards another human being sounds much like some white house retoric.

There's some hatred in here. Glad you're just fabbers and not leaders.

skerries

The zulus put you guys in your place

"The zulus put you guys in your place"

From Surreal to Rabbit Hole

Only when Japan attacked Pearl Harbour.

Wilson was justified in keeping Britain out of Vietnam. It was no more a valid war than Iraq was. Germany was at war with most of Europe and Russia, and yet the Americans sat on the sidelines until they were attacked themselves. You are comparing apples with oranges and it just doesn't wash.

skerries

Some one to talk about imperialism.

Who went around the world pillaging and murdering natives for centuries.. slavery ships etc

Jeez, how pathetic. Yah boo sucks! Grow up.

Oh and attacking Trump is not attacking America. I have American friends who despise Trump too, and you only have to watch a few American news channels to realise that they are not alone.

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

Of course he is

he will rise up from the stage like James Brown

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Well from this shit show at least you can see how quickly it spreads.

He’s quarantined half his team.

Lessons for them all.

(And as for the rest of this thread )

liverpool

Completely different.

So. Into the Surreal. "

You bring up Vietnam then accuse me of being surreal.

Have you been drinking again?

"

But still they said Yes.

"

liverpool

"The zulus put you guys in your place

From Surreal to Rabbit Hole"

You are agreeing with him.

skerries

Why dont you all concentrate on your GREAT countryand let american s sort theirs .

After all when you eventually get to f##k out of the eu you areon your own

Who will be running cap in hand to trump and co for some trade deals..

Itsnot the great british empire for a long time now

"Well from this shit show at least you can see how quickly it spreads.

He’s quarantined half his team.

Lessons for them all.

(And as for the rest of this thread ) "

My Niece sent my a 4 foot Donald Duck from Germany - currently the conversation I'm having with it is making more sense. lol

skerries

And your point?

People in the uk hate boris . Who cares

"

But still they said Yes.

"

Nice bit of selective quoting there. No surprise really though.

"

But still they said Yes.

Nice bit of selective quoting there. No surprise really though. "

Nice bit of selective 'selective' quoting there. No surprise really though.

"And your point?

People in the uk hate boris . Who cares"

Actually 56% say he's doing okay lol

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Wilson was justified in keeping Britain out of Vietnam. It was no more a valid war than Iraq was. Germany was at war with most of Europe and Russia, and yet the Americans sat on the sidelines until they were attacked themselves. You are comparing apples with oranges and it just doesn't wash.

"

Amd do you the outcome might have different if the US had stayed out of ww2 ?

liverpool

"And your point?

Actually 56% say he's doing okay lol"

Which says everything you need to kmow

"

But still they said Yes.

Nice bit of selective 'selective' quoting there. No surprise really though. "

I quoted you in full. It's not my fault your reply was risible.

liverpool

"

Russia made the crucial difference

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

What the actual fuck are you on..?

"

But still they said Yes.

Nice bit of selective 'selective' quoting there. No surprise really though.

I quoted you in full. It's not my fault your reply was risible."

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"let us get things clear.

ok

fuck knows why but he gave several interviews explaining why it wasnt a flu and its scarednessnisity

continued to ho;ld super spreader events, latterly offering disclaimers to the devotees.

manipulated cdc.

note how I never mentioned any social unrest issues, I decided to give you an overview of this cunt idiots role in world politics.

"

I can't see that anyone has disagreed with that lol

"And your point?

Actually 56% say he's doing okay lol"

Source?

uGov poll from the last 12 months show public support is at 39%. 41% think he's doing a shit job. So more disapprove than approve.

I suspect recent support is even lower.

What the actual fuck are you on..?"

It's like one of those moments when you open your mouth and it just hangs there. lol

in Lancashire

What the actual fuck are you on..?

It's like one of those moments when you open your mouth and it just hangs there. lol"

It's bizarre indeed..

"And your point?

Source?

uGov poll from the last 12 months show public support is at 39%. 41% think he's doing a shit job. So more disapprove than approve.

I suspect recent support is even lower."

Accepted - and Starmer 19%

"

Irrelevant.

Cal"

Absolutely this.

"let us get things clear.

ok

manipulated cdc.

I can't see that anyone has disagreed with that lol"

you really cannot disagree with a timeline.

as I said, all fact checkable.

"And your point?

Source?

Accepted - and Starmer 19%"

That is a moot point, don't try to move the goal posts. Starmer is not leading this country and has no track record of being a prime minister.

The proof is in the pudding. Boris has been the PM and leader of the Tories for over a year and the majority disapprove. That is a fact.

"And your point?

Source?

That is a moot point, don't try to move the goal posts. Starmer is not leading this country and has no track record of being a prime minister.

The proof is in the pudding. Boris has been the PM and leader of the Tories for over a year and the majority disapprove. That is a fact."

I'm not moving anything couldn't give a flying fig about Boris - the poster said the british hate Boris = clearly they don't

"And your point?

Source?

The proof is in the pudding. Boris has been the PM and leader of the Tories for over a year and the majority disapprove. That is a fact."

It's false anyway Starmer polls at 46% according to YouGov on the 28th September, and his overall approval rating has been higher than Johnson's for quite some time now.

Not sure what all this has to do with Trump though? Johnson recovered from his bout of Covid a long time ago.

"And your point?

Source?

The proof is in the pudding. Boris has been the PM and leader of the Tories for over a year and the majority disapprove. That is a fact.

I'm not moving anything couldn't give a flying fig about Boris - the poster said the british hate Boris = clearly they don't"

I think you mean the English, because the Scots certainly do.

You do like to deflect don't you.

skerries

Yes germany would bea much bigger country than it is .with alittle island ofitcalled

Little england lol

"And your point?

Source?

I'm not moving anything couldn't give a flying fig about Boris - the poster said the british hate Boris = clearly they don't

You do like to deflect don't you. "

I didn't say the UK the poster did - you do like to make up a scenario don't you.

"And your point?

Source?

I didn't say the UK the poster did - you do like to make up a scenario don't you."

He may have done, but your post above says "clearly they don't".

I don't think it's me who's making things up.

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 19:30:39]

"And your point?

Source?

I didn't say the UK the poster did - you do like to make up a scenario don't you.

I don't think it's me who's making things up. "

Selective quoting again?

liverpool

"And yougov takes it's survey data from 'British Adults'.

"

You are having a nightmare here tbf.

"

I don't think it's me who's making things up. "

And yougov takes it's survey data from '1 million British Adults'.

So clearly I'm right

"And yougov takes it's survey data from 'British Adults'.

You are having a nightmare here tbf."

Oh why Lionel?

"And your point?

Source?

Selective quoting again?"

Yep, you're certainly guilty of that, lol.

"And your point?

Source?

Selective quoting again?

Yep, you're certainly guilty of that, lol. "

So clearly I'm right

"

So clearly I'm right

"

Yes again, you're definitely right that British adults prefer Keir Starmer.

Awww never mind.

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

I hope he rots and I’ve never said that about a human before. "

your a lovely person aren’t you?

Confusion has emerged over when Donald Trump was diagnosed with coronavirus after it emerges the president's vital signs were "very concerning" before he was admitted to hospital.

So all not that well really?

Tin town

"Confusion has emerged over when Donald Trump was diagnosed with coronavirus after it emerges the president's vital signs were "very concerning" before he was admitted to hospital.

So all not that well really? "

Spitting images "the Presidents brain is missing" springs to mind

"Confusion has emerged over when Donald Trump was diagnosed with coronavirus after it emerges the president's vital signs were "very concerning" before he was admitted to hospital.

So all not that well really?

Spitting images "the Presidents brain is missing" springs to mind"

I miss Spitting Image. There are quite a few on here who would totally justify being included.

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Bitching about a guy who is not in charge of your government Well played

in Lancashire

His business strategy is to fleece everyone and use bankruptcy to get out of the messes of his own creation. He has corrupted american politics and divided its people. He is everything wrong in the west.

Bitching about a guy who is not in charge of your government Well played "

Is that a tad ironic given you started a thread bitching about a guy here not in charge of the government..?

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Is that a tad ironic given you started a thread bitching about a guy here not in charge of the government..?

"

Its very ironic as its someone else's words abit trimmed though to understand irony you need intelligence.

you really NEED to read who posted what where MWAH X

in Lancashire

Its very ironic as its someone else's words abit trimmed though to understand irony you need intelligence.

you really NEED to read who posted what where MWAH X"

I did, you did and can't see the irony..

By *ogJamMan  over a year ago

Chicago

I did, you did and can't see the irony.. "

Well just followed the green arrow and I got it I guess its my superior intersect.

in Lancashire

I did, you did and can't see the irony..

Well just followed the green arrow and I got it I guess its my superior intersect. "

Spell check buddy

Dont know if it's been posted threads too big to read through.

But one of the things he has been taking is zinc...well worth a look at the thread I posted on it

Donald seems to be untouched by the virus ...and he has said he feels better than 20 years ago whilst landing in his helicopter. So people that have wished him death......I mean wtf......bad luck guys xxxx

in Lancashire

"Donald seems to be untouched by the virus ...and he has said he feels better than 20 years ago whilst landing in his helicopter. So people that have wished him death......I mean wtf......bad luck guys xxxx"

Anyone wishing anyone death is wrong, trump turning the virus into a political football, his mixed messaging has possibly caused injury and more to some..

Chris Christie at least said what most who have suffered would connect with, trump has once again only thought of his present job and himself..

And that's bad..

"Donald seems to be untouched by the virus ...and he has said he feels better than 20 years ago whilst landing in his helicopter. So people that have wished him death......I mean wtf......bad luck guys xxxx

Anyone wishing anyone death is wrong, trump turning the virus into a political football, his mixed messaging has possibly caused injury and more to some..

Chris Christie at least said what most who have suffered would connect with, trump has once again only thought of his present job and himself..

And that's bad.."

All politicians care about is politics

in Lancashire

"Donald seems to be untouched by the virus ...and he has said he feels better than 20 years ago whilst landing in his helicopter. So people that have wished him death......I mean wtf......bad luck guys xxxx

And that's bad..

All politicians care about is politics "

One thing trump is not is a politician..

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 22:21:26]

liverpool

And that's bad..

All politicians care about is politics "

Untrue.

When you vote in incompetent corrupt bufoons.

Dont complain at what you get back.

"[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 22:21:26]"

Your correct he is the president

And that's bad..

All politicians care about is politics

Untrue.

When you vote in incompetent corrupt bufoons.

Dont complain at what you get back."

Well there you go ..a lot of people voting them in. So many infact they get them to run their country

"[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 22:21:26]

Your correct he is the president "

Sorry my fingers are way too fast so hence the spell error ....

You’re correct he is the president

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

Only trouble is lot of the hill billies who support him are real stupid wankers too

"

» Add a new message to this topic