FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > China and America

China and America

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

We can’t trust a single fucking thing that we see, read, or hear from both of these fucking countries.

I know that there are millions of lovely people in both but, boy , are they missing something?

I know what it is - some British spunk mixed with a little European finesse.

Time to assemble a pan European / British task force and set off to take over. We will have the element of surprise. French can provide the wine, Germans the equipment and uniforms, Italians the wine. What else do we need?

Are you with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Maldon

Italians ‘the food’ I meant!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We can’t trust a single fucking thing that we see, read, or hear from both of these fucking countries.

I know that there are millions of lovely people in both but, boy , are they missing something?

Time to assemble a pan European / British task force and set off to take over. We will have the element of surprise. French can provide the wine, Germans the equipment and uniforms, Italians the wine. What else do we need?

Are you with me? "

I think colonialism ended years ago and should be left in history.

Maldon

"We can’t trust a single fucking thing that we see, read, or hear from both of these fucking countries.

Are you with me?

I think colonialism ended years ago and should be left in history."

What about ‘cultural colonialism’? Plus we don’t want to take anything - give, give, give. A little spanking perhaps?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Are you with me? "

Bit flawed op, too much wine..

Are you with me?

I think colonialism ended years ago and should be left in history.

What about ‘cultural colonialism’? Plus we don’t want to take anything - give, give, give. A little spanking perhaps? "

I'm not even sure that's a good thing anymore, most folks just want to be left the fuck alone

Maldon

Are you with me?

Bit flawed op, too much wine.. "

Perfectly sober. Too much time perhaps. Really should focus on work. Easily distracted though.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Make love, not war. I'm horny, for when I can come out of my bunker

Maldon

"Make love, not war. I'm horny, for when I can come out of my bunker "

We will overwhelm them with love.

"Make love, not war. I'm horny, for when I can come out of my bunker

We will overwhelm them with love."

John Lennon tried that, didn't end well

the only thing you need to trust is the ground you are standing on.

look out for sink holes

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Are you with me?

Bit flawed op, too much wine..

Perfectly sober. Too much time perhaps. Really should focus on work. Easily distracted though."

Can relate to that..

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"the only thing you need to trust is the ground you are standing on.

look out for sink holes "

I have one in my kitchen.

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Culturally we bring kebabs, fake dental implants, financial services, an ability to moan about the weather, builders bum, tea, panic buying, dancing on ice....

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Why not teach everyone else to handle the pandemic like us? Show that the UK is best practice for the rest of the world to follow.

[Removed by poster at 15/06/22 21:19:34]

Are you with me? "

None of the countries you mentioned have any transport to cross the Atlantic.. let alone to China. You would fail miserably.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why not teach everyone else to handle the pandemic like us? Show that the UK is best practice for the rest of the world to follow."

Lord

"Why not teach everyone else to handle the pandemic like us? Show that the UK is best practice for the rest of the world to follow."
. *sigh*

» Add a new message to this topic