FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Some good news on holidays

Some good news on holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddy and legs OP   Couple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Several Greek islands have been added to the exemptions list this week so it's not all one way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

[Removed by poster at 08/10/20 18:16:00]

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Several Greek islands have been added to the exemptions list this week so it's not all one way "

That's good

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Several Greek islands have been added to the exemptions list this week so it's not all one way "

Yea. Brilliant. Lesbos, Tinos, Serifos, Santorini and Zakynthos. Happy Holidays if you can get there.

Tunbridge Wells

Having been to mainland Greece, two of the islands, Turkey and Italy in the last couple of months, if it wasn't for this people trying to save what's left of their tourism industry, I wouldn't let anyone coming in from UK.

The whole travel corridor thing it's a complete farce.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is good.

but how much is it going to cost as companies know many are desperate for a holiday?

Great for them but do they really want us lot from the UK going over there with our infection rates going through the roof.

Tunbridge Wells

"Great for them but do they really want us lot from the UK going over there with our infection rates going through the roof. "

Belive me they do. It's a sad reality

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"this is good.

but how much is it going to cost as companies know many are desperate for a holiday?"

In August it was half the price of last year but as places become more scarce I fear prices will go up

"Having been to mainland Greece, two of the islands, Turkey and Italy in the last couple of months, if it wasn't for this people trying to save what's left of their tourism industry, I wouldn't let anyone coming in from UK.

The whole travel corridor thing it's a complete farce."

and yet it seems you have taken great advantage of the system

"Several Greek islands have been added to the exemptions list this week so it's not all one way

Yea. Brilliant. Lesbos, Tinos, Serifos, Santorini and Zakynthos. Happy Holidays if you can get there.

"

its a shame because their holiday seasons are pretty much over to be honest ... places like zante wouldn’t even normally be included in the winter flight schedule for most package holiday carriers

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Its almost end of season a lot of flights stop.

So its not really much of a window of opportunity.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Cuba?

I'm monitoring the situation but there's a ray of hope coming from the Caribbean

Subject to change as it's only October

chelmsford

"Cuba?

I'm monitoring the situation but there's a ray of hope coming from the Caribbean

Subject to change as it's only October "

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Cuba?

I thought only the Caya islands of Cuba are on the safe travel list?

There's also talk of an "air corridor" between London and New York being opened in time for December?

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

The prices are extortionate. I’m currently in Cyprus paid £1100 for two of us in a villa with private pool, flights and car hire. We love the place so looked to book again next year and it’s £1400 PER PERSON for the same week in 2021. Robbing bastards

chelmsford

"The prices are extortionate. I’m currently in Cyprus paid £1100 for two of us in a villa with private pool, flights and car hire. We love the place so looked to book again next year and it’s £1400 PER PERSON for the same week in 2021. Robbing bastards "

Ridiculous...

"The prices are extortionate. I’m currently in Cyprus paid £1100 for two of us in a villa with private pool, flights and car hire. We love the place so looked to book again next year and it’s £1400 PER PERSON for the same week in 2021. Robbing bastards "

to be honest at £550 per person for villa private pool flights and car i think its more likely that you got a total bargain due to reduced demand rather than next years price being out of line

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This is bad news no overseas travel should be allowed

"Several Greek islands have been added to the exemptions list this week so it's not all one way This is bad news no overseas travel should be allowed"
Totally agree

By *ecks74Woman  over a year ago

wrexham

"Cuba?

I’m hoping to go to Cuba last week of November

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"The prices are extortionate. I’m currently in Cyprus paid £1100 for two of us in a villa with private pool, flights and car hire. We love the place so looked to book again next year and it’s £1400 PER PERSON for the same week in 2021. Robbing bastards

to be honest at £550 per person for villa private pool flights and car i think its more likely that you got a total bargain due to reduced demand rather than next years price being out of line "

This holiday was booked in January way before covid caused mayhem so it wasn’t a late deal bargain holiday

» Add a new message to this topic