FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Trump now understands Covid 19

Trump now understands Covid 19

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been reading a transcript of Trump's telephone interview today with Fox News. Loved this part, where he describes how Covid works:

"And I think at some point I would -- it's a very -- look, it's a tiny, tiny linking it to a tiny little microscopic piece of dust and it gets into your nose or your mouth or your eye frankly or something else or you touch something. So I understand and then you get better."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

He's such a dangerous fuckwit. Over 200k deaths in the States ffs

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

It's a blessing from God he says

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's a blessing from God he says "

That confused me, I thought he was God..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's a blessing from God he says

That confused me, I thought he was God.. "

Stop it this has the potential to be thread of the week good shout op

That confused me, I thought he was God.. "

I’ll straighten your confusion!

The man is obviously god !

in Lancashire

"

Actually na, not having it..

God never looks like the tango man..

Actually na, not having it..

God never looks like the tango man.."

We don’t actually know tho do we ?

And I’ve no idea who the tango man is but I don’t feel comfortable you using him as a reference to D-TRUMP......

I’m sure the tango man has done many great things in his life !

The latter I just don’t have the time to go in to that Ha

I’m in work in 2 days na I get you !!!!

it’s a fucking circus but as much as some of us here dislike the man look at the threads we can’t stop talking about him !!! He wants that !!!

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

come live in my house

"come live in my house "
who ? ?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Yup. He really is a walking talking virus.

in Lancashire

"Yup. He really is a walking talking virus.

"

Messianic in his promise of all his fellow Americans getting the drugs he did, has he got shares in renagen or whatever it's called..

Messianic in his promise of all his fellow Americans getting the drugs he did, has he got shares in renagen or whatever it's called.."

Yup. He doesn't mention the other two that he was given lol - he's pure heart through and through.

in Lancashire

Messianic in his promise of all his fellow Americans getting the drugs he did, has he got shares in renagen or whatever it's called..

Yup. He doesn't mention the other two that he was given lol - he's pure heart through and through."

Now if one where a conspiracy theorist one might think he had it mildly or didn't and the brief stay in hospital was all part of bolstering his finances and propping up his election campaign..

Yup. He doesn't mention the other two that he was given lol - he's pure heart through and through.

Now if one where a conspiracy theorist one might think he had it mildly or didn't and the brief stay in hospital was all part of bolstering his finances and propping up his election campaign.. "

Well I don't think that anybody would think that a strange thought. lol.

in Lancashire

Now if one where a conspiracy theorist one might think he had it mildly or didn't and the brief stay in hospital was all part of bolstering his finances and propping up his election campaign..

Well I don't think that anybody would think that a strange thought. lol."

Does that mean I should unwrap the tinfoil?

"

Yup. Use it for the chicken lol.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

HE is more like a plague from god,who has clearly run out of locusts

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Messianic in his promise of all his fellow Americans getting the drugs he did, has he got shares in renagen or whatever it's called.."

regeneron..sounds more like a Transformer. he came out of Walter Reed half human, half redneck pick up truck (thats still MORE human than before

in Lancashire

Yup. Use it for the chicken lol."

in Lancashire

regeneron..sounds more like a Transformer. he came out of Walter Reed half human, half redneck pick up truck (thats still MORE human than before"

Pure Colombian I initially thought..

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"

By G O D

Do you mean Grossly Orange Dipshit?

"Just been reading a transcript of Trump's telephone interview today with Fox News. Loved this part, where he describes how Covid works:

"And I think at some point I would -- it's a very -- look, it's a tiny, tiny linking it to a tiny little microscopic piece of dust and it gets into your nose or your mouth or your eye frankly or something else or you touch something. So I understand and then you get better."

"

You know what that kinda sounds like? A kid trying to explain how a woman gets pregnant.

By G O D

Do you mean Grossly Orange Dipshit?"

Oh well played !!!!!! Yeah I thought people got that ??? Sorry I was a bit vague thanks for clearing that up !

"Just been reading a transcript of Trump's telephone interview today with Fox News. Loved this part, where he describes how Covid works:

You know what that kinda sounds like? A kid trying to explain how a woman gets pregnant."

Not see the one wer I shit you not and I quote “ he learned a lot on covid,he didn’t just go to book school he went to real school ?don’t be afraid of it don’t stay inside I’m out been a leader “ wtf ????? Cause you have the best medical care in the world you Jaffa cake looking prick !!!!!

Now he’s back in the White House infecting more people !!!!!

Us normal folk have to stay in doors 2 weeks ! How long has he been gone ? It’s a joke

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

You know what that kinda sounds like? A kid trying to explain how a woman gets pregnant.

Not see the one wer I shit you not and I quote “ he learned a lot on covid,he didn’t just go to book school he went to real school ?don’t be afraid of it don’t stay inside I’m out been a leader “ wtf ????? Cause you have the best medical care in the world you Jaffa cake looking prick !!!!!

Us normal folk have to stay in doors 2 weeks ! How long has he been gone ? It’s a joke "

You don't really believe that he had it surely.

Good way of getting out of the TV debates.

Us normal folk have to stay in doors 2 weeks ! How long has he been gone ? It’s a joke

You don't really believe that he had it surely.

Good way of getting out of the TV debates."

he ain’t missing them debates that shows weakness that man would never do that ! Trust me on this he’ll use this to show how strong and amazing he is that he had it ( for augments sake ) and was back leading the country like he has already done ! The speech is priceless !!!! Whipping off his mask on the balcony of the White House only home 5 mins !.....He’s one for dramatics that’s for sure !

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Do you believe that Trump contracted the virus? Where is the evidence that Trump contracted the virus?

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Do you believe that Trump contracted the virus? Where is the evidence that Trump contracted the virus?"

I agree there is no evidence so we are left to make our own conclusions. I was sceptical but after listening to him on the news earlier he definitely had a suspicious cough going on .

North Yorkshire

Trump is spouting pyschological propaganda twaddle. During the time when Great Britain faced a REAL threat and London was being bombed to bits nightly by the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe, in 1940, Buckingham Palace was bombed. King George VI and his Queen were in residence. To make use of the propaganda value of being bombed (though not bombed out of home) King George VI and his Queen went walkabout in the East End of London which was hardly recognisable. The propaganda value was, as stated at the time and ever since, so that the King and his Queen could "look the East End in the eye." Then as now the masters of deceit and incompetence and lies in 1938 and 1939, the years leading up to WW2 were the politicians and their equally incompetent advisers.

Nottingham

"Trump is spouting pyschological propaganda twaddle. During the time when Great Britain faced a REAL threat and London was being bombed to bits nightly by the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe, in 1940, Buckingham Palace was bombed. King George VI and his Queen were in residence. To make use of the propaganda value of being bombed (though not bombed out of home) King George VI and his Queen went walkabout in the East End of London which was hardly recognisable. The propaganda value was, as stated at the time and ever since, so that the King and his Queen could "look the East End in the eye." Then as now the masters of deceit and incompetence and lies in 1938 and 1939, the years leading up to WW2 were the politicians and their equally incompetent advisers."

Do you not think that the pandemic is a REAL threat to Great Britain?

North Yorkshire

When Trump says he contracted the virus and then three days later says he was cured by an "Act of God" I find it hard to believe he had contracted it in the first place. It is the Trump version of "looking the East End in the eye," so to speak.

Nottingham

"

When Trump says he contracted the virus and then three days later says he was cured by an "Act of God" I find it hard to believe he had contracted it in the first place. It is the Trump version of "looking the East End in the eye," so to speak.

"

I see no connection that is relevant.

Trump put up a tweet and since deleted it cause he said and I quote

“my blood is the vaccine”

Yes folks Trump said he can cure America with his blood - he thinks he’s fucking Jesus now

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Trump put up a tweet and since deleted it cause he said and I quote

“my blood is the vaccine”

Yes folks Trump said he can cure America with his blood - he thinks he’s fucking Jesus now "

No it's worse than that, he's just watched the second series of 'The Boys' and he thinks he's Homelander.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Trump is spouting pyschological propaganda twaddle. During the time when Great Britain faced a REAL threat and London was being bombed to bits nightly by the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe, in 1940, Buckingham Palace was bombed. King George VI and his Queen were in residence. To make use of the propaganda value of being bombed (though not bombed out of home) King George VI and his Queen went walkabout in the East End of London which was hardly recognisable. The propaganda value was, as stated at the time and ever since, so that the King and his Queen could "look the East End in the eye." Then as now the masters of deceit and incompetence and lies in 1938 and 1939, the years leading up to WW2 were the politicians and their equally incompetent advisers."

Come again? WW2 was Britain’s fault?

Failure of the League of Nations etc?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

one of the known side effects of the steroid drug, dexamethasone, can cause psychiatric side effects, which has raised concerns.

i hate to suggest its the drugs.... but...... hmmmmm

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do you believe that Trump contracted the virus? Where is the evidence that Trump contracted the virus?"

I think he had it because they wont release the details of when he last tested negative and he is trying to make doctors sign NDA's (they can't!)

I think they knew he had it and was walking around with it... and it was only because everybody around him started testing positive they had the fess up... I think they thought they could get away with not telling anyone!

once he is out of office who are you all going to be obsessed about.

he is nothing to do with us.

worry about things closer to home.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"once he is out of office who are you all going to be obsessed about.

"

see... people say stuff like this to stiffle conversation... i can name stuff that does affect people in the uk...

the fabled US trade deal you want for a start...

then lets talk about NATO......

and then the likes of the Paris Climate change agreement....

"Do you believe that Trump contracted the virus? Where is the evidence that Trump contracted the virus?

I think he had it because they wont release the details of when he last tested negative and he is trying to make doctors sign NDA's (they can't!)

I think they knew he had it and was walking around with it... and it was only because everybody around him started testing positive they had the fess up... I think they thought they could get away with not telling anyone!"

yeah he knew like a day I think ???he was on fox telling them he got tested but he had already got the results but he never said that ! No not fake news facts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"once he is out of office who are you all going to be obsessed about.

"

Kamala Harris isn't any closer to home, yet you posted a comment about her on another thread

"He's such a dangerous fuckwit. Over 200k deaths in the States ffs"

A dangerous fuckwit who is now nominated for the Nobel peace prize for his work in the middle east. If it were Obama, useless article, he'd be praised.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He's such a dangerous fuckwit. Over 200k deaths in the States ffs

A dangerous fuckwit who is now nominated for the Nobel peace prize for his work in the middle east. If it were Obama, useless article, he'd be praised."

erm... he didn't win.... the UN world food programme won the peace prize!! or as trump would say "F them starving kids!!!"

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"He's such a dangerous fuckwit. Over 200k deaths in the States ffs

A dangerous fuckwit who is now nominated for the Nobel peace prize for his work in the middle east. If it were Obama, useless article, he'd be praised."

Aye.

He has done wonders in Palestine.

He has just said that he is immune to the virus and he now has a protective glow

Fucking hell folks I know what the cure for Covid is .......

It’s Ready Brek

liverpool

"He has just said that he is immune to the virus and he now has a protective glow

It’s Ready Brek "

Ha ha

Really?

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

It's going to be interesting watch Trump over the next days to see if he ditches the mask. He no longer has the virus, he says he can't catch it again and can't spread it. Why does he need to wear a mask? It will start an interesting debate about the necessity to follow the rules once you have caught it and recovered.

"one of the known side effects of the steroid drug, dexamethasone, can cause psychiatric side effects, which has raised concerns.

i hate to suggest its the drugs.... but...... hmmmmm"

Because he was sane and coherent before the steroids.

liverpool

"one of the known side effects of the steroid drug, dexamethasone, can cause psychiatric side effects, which has raised concerns.

i hate to suggest its the drugs.... but...... hmmmmm

Because he was sane and coherent before the steroids. "

"He has just said that he is immune to the virus and he now has a protective glow

It’s Ready Brek "

I did wonder if that's what he was babbling on about.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

He didn't have covid19 he had covid20, it's bigger and better and he beat it

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Believing in Trump story is equivalent believing that biggest population in the world (China) beat the virus with only few cases daily while all world beating with coronavirus

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

He outsmarted it.

Covid has an IQ of 19 whilst he has one of 20...

"Believing in Trump story is equivalent believing that biggest population in the world (China) beat the virus with only few cases daily while all world beating with coronavirus "

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

A glad to be an athiest.

» Add a new message to this topic