FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > school age parents

school age parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any other people being stressed out with schools taking whole year groups out of school without notice? i understand why but plays havoc with work...

... and single guys still think couples and ladies with kids will be in the mood to meet at the moment!

d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My son's year group have already had one self isolation period after only being back a couple of weeks

"any other people being stressed out with schools taking whole year groups out of school without notice? i understand why but plays havoc with work...

... and single guys still think couples and ladies with kids will be in the mood to meet at the moment!

d"

There are also single guys with kids too

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nephew group had to self isolate after a teacher got infected after a week back seriously since the schools reopened we went back to square one now if your in the north welcome to 1984.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

I guess my kids school have been lucky, no cases yet

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Our kids are well over school age but it would have caused serious stress for us when they were too young to be left home alone. I sympathise with parents trying to deal with this

"any other people being stressed out with schools taking whole year groups out of school without notice? i understand why but plays havoc with work...

d

There are also single guys with kids too"

as a guy who was a stay at home dad i totally get that but i dont think the younger lads get that lol

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

d"

School and uni education is goingvto be severely compromised for many this year and probably the next one or two years as well. No idea what a better answer is but right now I'm not sure what sort of quality is being achieved. Maybe this year should be frozen and restarted and taught over 2 academic years?

that's doesn't help the parents of 5 - 12 year olds who can't be alone at home.. lots of people will loose jobs and wages. its insane... irony. i work zero hour manning testing sites

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"that's doesn't help the parents of 5 - 12 year olds who can't be alone at home.. lots of people will loose jobs and wages. its insane... irony. i work zero hour manning testing sites "

You are part of a couple..luckier than single parents who have no one to help with childcare.

kids with an ex.. even harder lol

My eldest is in year 10 and he went back last week after isolating due to 1 single case in the whole year group

Shitshow

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"that's doesn't help the parents of 5 - 12 year olds who can't be alone at home.. lots of people will loose jobs and wages. its insane... irony. i work zero hour manning testing sites

You are part of a couple..luckier than single parents who have no one to help with childcare. "

Ohhh absolutely this!!!

South

"kids with an ex.. even harder lol"

So there is two of you and they have a dad so that’s three adults ..... single parent is one adult how is that harder?

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

"kids with an ex.. even harder lol

So there is two of you and they have a dad so that’s three adults ..... single parent is one adult how is that harder? "

Strange, I'd interpreted that as how it would be harder if the ex(presumed to be male) had the kids and was therefore unable to go out to earn.

South

So there is two of you and they have a dad so that’s three adults ..... single parent is one adult how is that harder?

Strange, I'd interpreted that as how it would be harder if the ex(presumed to be male) had the kids and was therefore unable to go out to earn.

"

Why would it be harder to work if the kids were with the ex?

Nottingham

So there is two of you and they have a dad so that’s three adults ..... single parent is one adult how is that harder? "

You have children who are too young to be left alone ...

Solution..stay at home and look after them ...Be a parent .

South

Solution..stay at home and look after them ...Be a parent ."

I was agreeing with you single parent far far harder than being in a couple with an ex still around.

Nottingham

I was agreeing with you single parent far far harder than being in a couple with an ex still around. "

Some people look for obstacles when there really isnt any dont you think ?

South

I was agreeing with you single parent far far harder than being in a couple with an ex still around.

Some people look for obstacles when there really isnt any dont you think ?"

Yes indeed the short notice is hard but there really is no contest - you tell work you have no childcare.

Some people look for obstacles when there really isnt any dont you think ?

Yes indeed the short notice is hard but there really is no contest - you tell work you have no childcare. "

Legally you can have 24 hours off for child emergencies ie child being ill etc and it doesn’t affect your attendance record. It is seen as you have 24 hours to make further arrangements

C here, the female of the "couple"...

Really? We are playing tit for tat with this? It is hard for everybody. You have no idea about our home life. Whether we are a couple living together or just a couple for the sake of swinging. You literally haven't got any clue.

Bore off with your assumptions and judgement.

"C here, the female of the "couple"...

Really? We are playing tit for tat with this? It is hard for everybody. You have no idea about our home life. Whether we are a couple living together or just a couple for the sake of swinging. You literally haven't got any clue.

Bore off with your assumptions and judgement. "

Unfortunately, most of the threads in the forums end up with a few keyboard warriors jumping in with their ill judged thoughts... Xx

Bore off with your assumptions and judgement. "

Some nasty pieces of work on here love....

Nottingham

Some nasty pieces of work on here love.... "

If that's aimed at me then understand this.

I brought up my kids with very little money .

I didnt work until they left school.

I'm sick of people with kids harping on about having to be there to care for them.!

I have as much right to an opinion as you do .

was hoping we could all rally round and support each otherin akl this nightmare

d

"was hoping we could all rally round and support each otherin akl this nightmare

d"

You'd think

But hey ho

Some nasty pieces of work on here love....

If that's aimed at me then understand this.

I brought up my kids with very little money .

I didnt work until they left school.

I'm sick of people with kids harping on about having to be there to care for them.!

I have as much right to an opinion as you do ."

Well done to you

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

Why would it be harder to work if the kids were with the ex? "

Thought I'd just explained that ....

The Ex has the kids and can't go out to work. Makes life harder for the Ex and the kids.

Not like if you're living in Plymouth and you just drop 'em off at their mums in Aberdeen for the day and pick em up later......No hardship at all.

d

There are also single guys with kids too"

And aren't meeting now either any more than ladies and couples.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Solution..stay at home and look after them ...Be a parent ."

Oh because it's that easy! Some people try to be considerate to their employers too, and people need an income. Where does the money come from if you don't turn up to work.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes my little snotbox had to get picked up today as he had a runny nose.

He won't be allowed in tomorrow as a precaution.

Thats my daily routine ruined to the sound of Mum, Mum, Mum.

» Add a new message to this topic