FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Starmer

Starmer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Listening to him today you would think that this virus was conceived by Boris and if he was in control ii would have been eradicated.

This is a virus probably Human made by China that knows no boundary's the bottom line is IF people did as they are told used their common sense and stopped mass gatherings particularly the young this might just disappear,but then if good old Sir Starmer had been in charge nobody would have suffered or died including the 3 people i know!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Listening to him today you would think that this virus was conceived by Boris and if he was in control ii would have been eradicated.

This is a virus probably Human made by China that knows no boundary's the bottom line is IF people did as they are told used their common sense and stopped mass gatherings particularly the young this might just disappear,but then if good old Sir Starmer had been in charge nobody would have suffered or died including the 3 people i know!!"

You have evidence of the human made virus?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Listening to him today you would think that this virus was conceived by Boris and if he was in control ii would have been eradicated.

This is a virus probably Human made by China that knows no boundary's the bottom line is IF people did as they are told used their common sense and stopped mass gatherings particularly the young this might just disappear,but then if good old Sir Starmer had been in charge nobody would have suffered or died including the 3 people i know!!"

I agree I know he’s in opposition but this covid isn’t left or right wing I think Boris is doing a good job

Starmer was useless while running the CPS...so very unlikely he would perform as the PM

liverpool

This is a virus probably Human made by China that knows no boundary's the bottom line is IF people did as they are told used their common sense and stopped mass gatherings particularly the young this might just disappear,but then if good old Sir Starmer had been in charge nobody would have suffered or died including the 3 people i know!!

I agree I know he’s in opposition but this covid isn’t left or right wing I think Boris is doing a good job "

And people say drugs dont work.

liverpool

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS...so very unlikely he would perform as the PM"

What did he do wrong?

Well where do we start

Possible cases of virus in the UK and elsewhere in the world well before the Chinese admitted it mid last year.

1st death in UK was in January China didn't admit virus until then.

Anyone involved or had warned rest of the world disappeared or spirited out of the country.

This is the 3rd "virus" to emit from China in as many years.

Prior to that nothing so is it New or been "dabbled with"?

Survey taking on worlds economies in May / June all major western economy's where in the red in double percentage figures there was ONE exception at Green and 11% and the was China!

Wasn't the Chinese economy in trouble mid part of last year?

Conspiracy ??

Who knows but try getting the TRUTH out of China

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS...so very unlikely he would perform as the PM"

Interested to know why you think this?

All my friends and colleagues in the legal system think he was brilliant

It's the weirdest illness iv ever had

liverpool

"Well where do we start

Possible cases of virus in the UK and elsewhere in the world well before the Chinese admitted it mid last year.

Anyone involved or had warned rest of the world disappeared or spirited out of the country.

Survey taking on worlds economies in May / June all major western economy's where in the red in double percentage figures there was ONE exception at Green and 11% and the was China!

Conspiracy ??

Who knows but try getting the TRUTH out of China"

So they wanted to sell more stuff by wiping out their consumers.?

OP are you trump?

If they wanted that then there are more powerful virus they could have used its about Economics,economical expansion,under mining western democracies etc.

Me Trump that bigoted idiot no but he shoots from the hip

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS"

If he was useless, why did he get awarded a knighthood for his services to the CPS ?

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Tin foil still on sale at Asda, special offer 3 for 2....ideal for hats.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am amazed anyone thinks Boris is doing a good job. Unless of course they are from the south and a die hard Tory !

By the new year Boris will be the most hated Tory leader ever in the north, and we all know he has a very high bar to reach !

liverpool

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS

If he was useless, why did he get awarded a knighthood for his services to the CPS ?"

I love the way people just post shite without any back up.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Tbh the premise of your intent will have some agreement bit then you add the bit about man made and probably only the Tin foil hatters will agree..

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

Oh you answered him

Best to lay off the solvents OP.

Feck me, there are so many nutjobs on this site it's scary.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

He’s a politician. Doing what politicians do. Politics!

I agree I know he’s in opposition but this covid isn’t left or right wing I think Boris is doing a good job "

So you think Boris’s testing programme is doing well do you ?

Perhaps the shambles we have would have been better managed if he hadn’t put it out to private companies run by his mates and in which Dominic Cummings has interests

Good job Boris !

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Starmer showed what a bad party labour are.The northern Mp's and Mayors say the opposite of Starmer.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

BoJo shows what a bad party the Conservatives are....he doesn't know what he is saying 99% of the time (and I am being generous there).

By *ell In HeelsWoman  over a year ago

Chicago

So much bullshit pointing the fingers at politicians when if you look at the issues all across the world everyone is coping badly apart from the dictatorial states who put out false figures. The reality is people just like to lay blame for their own political gain ans that's just pathetic.

"So much bullshit pointing the fingers at politicians when if you look at the issues all across the world everyone is coping badly apart from the dictatorial states who put out false figures. The reality is people just like to lay blame for their own political gain ans that's just pathetic. "

Yeah your top bloke is doing a great job...dont you think?

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"I am amazed anyone thinks Boris is doing a good job. Unless of course they are from the south and a die hard Tory !

By the new year Boris will be the most hated Tory leader ever in the north, and we all know he has a very high bar to reach !"

Yes and the further North, the more he is hated

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well I've read on here today that Covid is a Tory and it only affects those who voted Labour.

That's just about as astonishing as as 5G Gates and Trump's COVID is a gift from God.

"Well I've read on here today that Covid is a Tory and it only affects those who voted Labour.

That's just about as astonishing as as 5G Gates and Trump's COVID is a gift from God.

"

If he was useless, why did he get awarded a knighthood for his services to the CPS ?"

Are you serious? Certain jobs guarantee a knighthood or similar honour...the main allegation against Starmer is that he failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville whilst head of the CPS...yet he still got a knighthood..as did Saville...and he was useless...and more

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

It wouldn't matter which party was in power the response would be determined by the ability of the population to need a few simple regulations and it seems ma hncant be arsed.

Boris's incompetence goes wayyyy beyond the inability to manage covid19

in Lancashire

If he was useless, why did he get awarded a knighthood for his services to the CPS ?

Are you serious? Certain jobs guarantee a knighthood or similar honour...the main allegation against Starmer is that he failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville whilst head of the CPS...yet he still got a knighthood..as did Saville...and he was useless...and more "

You do know that the CPS have to go with whether there is a realistic chance of a jury finding the person guilty based upon the evidence at the time and not years after when hindsight is applied..?

Do some people still think Johnson has done a good job? Wow.

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Starmer is not doing a good job as leader of the opposition. He should be going for Boris throat with facts and figures from other scientists and providing different opinions on how to deal with this virus. Not acting with boris like two posh twats having a shouting match outside a swanky wine bar . Seriously If they had a bit of common sense they be dangerous.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

At the 'human made' mention, there was zero credibility in anything op

The opposition, whichever party, has an essential role in politics. Helping to prevent abuse, ensure some accountability, provide balance and scrutiny, amongst many other things are important. The current opposition have been very supportive and much too weak in their calling out of this disgusting abuse of power, needless thousands of lives lost and 1 of the world's worst shitshows in living memory.

liverpool

"Well I've read on here today that Covid is a Tory and it only affects those who voted Labour.

"

Can you point me in the direction of where someone has actually said that?

Are you serious? Certain jobs guarantee a knighthood or similar honour...the main allegation against Starmer is that he failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville whilst head of the CPS...yet he still got a knighthood..as did Saville...and he was useless...and more "

It's not an allegation, it's a smear, so perhaps you should study the well documented facts before you repeat it.

"Starmer is not doing a good job as leader of the opposition. He should be going for Boris throat with facts and figures from other scientists and providing different opinions on how to deal with this virus. Not acting with boris like two posh twats having a shouting match outside a swanky wine bar . Seriously If they had a bit of common sense they be dangerous. "

His Education at the University of Oxford puts him right in the proper place to have d*unk more Champagne than Boddingtons and his £4million nest-egg is just the buffer he needs to understand those he represents.

By *ands on workerMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

It's Tuesday tomorrow .

Can you point me in the direction of where someone has actually said that?"

Go look yourself you lazy . . . (lol) but someone wrote in another thread the Tier III Lockdown only affects Labour Seats (which of course is bollox). But let's not let facts get in the way.

liverpool

Do you read the mail every day?

Sorry I misquoted Trump too - Trump actually said: 'That HE is a Gift TO God'

I agree. People must have been astonished when Baby Jesus grew up and went about the Land bringing all sorts of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

Trumpy is having the same effect.

We need to Pray that Pontius Biden doesn't nail him to a Cross at Calvary.

liverpool

Can you point me in the direction of where someone has actually said that?

Go look yourself you lazy . . . (lol) but someone wrote in another thread the Tier III Lockdown only affects Labour Seats (which of course is bollox). But let's not let facts get in the way. "

I haven't seen that.. quite The opposite In fact.

Some areas have recorded higher rates than those affected today, and were not subject to the sane restrictions.

Starmer wasn’t the reviewing lawyer in the case, which was dropped due to none of the four people who accused Savile being prepared to give evidence in court.

Sussex Police and the CPS were criticised by an inquiry requested by Starmer at a later date. The investigating QC said that had the CPS lawyer and the police acted differently there might have been enough of a case to bring a successful prosecution.

Starmer said he hoped it would be a watershed moment for the CPS and that errors had been made by the CPS and Sussex Police.

Are you serious? Certain jobs guarantee a knighthood or similar honour...the main allegation against Starmer is that he failed to prosecute Jimmy Saville whilst head of the CPS...yet he still got a knighthood..as did Saville...and he was useless...and more

Starmer wasn’t the reviewing lawyer in the case, which was dropped due to none of the four people who accused Savile being prepared to give evidence in court.

Sussex Police and the CPS were criticised by an inquiry requested by Starmer at a later date. The investigating QC said that had the CPS lawyer and the police acted differently there might have been enough of a case to bring a successful prosecution.

Starmer said he hoped it would be a watershed moment for the CPS and that errors had been made by the CPS and Sussex Police."

Being a reasonable sort of bloke, I accept that he was not directly responsible for the failure to prosecute. I was pointing out there has been criticism. My own view is he is like Blair and will follow the path of least resistance..a chameleon when we need socialism...

liverpool

Starmer said he hoped it would be a watershed moment for the CPS and that errors had been made by the CPS and Sussex Police.

Being a reasonable sort of bloke, I accept that he was not directly responsible for the failure to prosecute. I was pointing out there has been criticism. My own view is he is like Blair and will follow the path of least resistance..a chameleon when we need socialism..."

Good luck with that.

Do you read the mail every day?"

Jog on...

Being a reasonable sort of bloke, I accept that he was not directly responsible for the failure to prosecute. I was pointing out there has been criticism. My own view is he is like Blair and will follow the path of least resistance..a chameleon when we need socialism..."

The thing about socialism is it has been demonised you the point that people won’t vote for it in high enough numbers.

Now we can talk all day about how wrong that is but put simply we either vote for Starmer at the next election or we get another Tory government.

liverpool

Do you read the mail every day?

Jog on... "

Serously where did you read it?

Haha 'I think Boris is doing a good job' haha!! Are you serious, name one thing he has got right.. He was way to slow into lockdown, he didn't take heed of what was happening in other countries who were aheadbof the UK in the virus, he didn't close our borders till it was far to late, the ppi equipment farce, his world beating track and trace, his refusal to sack Cummings, his constant bumbling with mixed messages. Doing a good job my arse. Name one single thing he has got right, one thing!!

Being a reasonable sort of bloke, I accept that he was not directly responsible for the failure to prosecute. I was pointing out there has been criticism. My own view is he is like Blair and will follow the path of least resistance..a chameleon when we need socialism...

The thing about socialism is it has been demonised you the point that people won’t vote for it in high enough numbers.

Now we can talk all day about how wrong that is but put simply we either vote for Starmer at the next election or we get another Tory government."

there was a brilliant series once called A Very British Coup. The premise was that UK and USA would never accept a socialist government in the UK. Corbyns stance on Palestine drew some very powerful lobbyists against him. I come from a community steeped in Socialism. It is not perfect and in essence, an anathema to the majority of the electorate. Therefore unacceptable to the media.

You saw what happened to Corbyn, didn't you? The Tory press monstered him and lots of people fell for the smears and still believe it to this day. Starmer cannot fall into the same trap. He has to be canny, and not give them ammunition to use against him. Personally, I believe that he has enough integrity to not forget his past. Blair had a different background altogether to Starmer and the comparison should not be made.

liverpool

Now we can talk all day about how wrong that is but put simply we either vote for Starmer at the next election or we get another Tory government.

there was a brilliant series once called A Very British Coup. The premise was that UK and USA would never accept a socialist government in the UK. Corbyns stance on Palestine drew some very powerful lobbyists against him. I come from a community steeped in Socialism. It is not perfect and in essence, an anathema to the majority of the electorate. Therefore unacceptable to the media."

I'd say unacceptable for the media

. Therefore unacceptable to the electorate.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So much bullshit pointing the fingers at politicians when if you look at the issues all across the world everyone is coping badly apart from the dictatorial states who put out false figures. The reality is people just like to lay blame for their own political gain ans that's just pathetic. "
very true

liverpool

How are germany doing?

And New Zealand

"So much bullshit pointing the fingers at politicians when if you look at the issues all across the world everyone is coping badly apart from the dictatorial states who put out false figures. The reality is people just like to lay blame for their own political gain ans that's just pathetic.

How are germany doing?"

What is pathetisbis. Is the UK record in this pandemic, worst in Europe, almost the worst world wide.

Presumably at work all your employees sit around playing cards and having cups of tea whilst the Managing Director does ALL the work.

If everyone Obeyed the rules would this have spread?

As an example guy on radio moaning that his grandchildren cant see their grandparents because of the restriction of six.

Well he could by both he and his wife going into the garden common sense then he followed up TBhat by saying and I quote just got back from Holiday where I could sit on a plane with 200 strangers there and back but now my parents cant visit.

Explain to me the logic that being with 400 strangers in a confined space is Ok for him then when he gets back to go round to the parents and show them there tan!And he doesn't see that as a threat?

I have contacts both in Spain and Italy and they have said the UK has handled this better than their own countries.

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

So they wanted to sell more stuff by wiping out their consumers.?"

You've hit the nail on the head there

liverpool

"Presumably at work all your employees sit around playing cards and having cups of tea whilst the Managing Director does ALL the work.

If everyone Obeyed the rules would this have spread?

As an example guy on radio moaning that his grandchildren cant see their grandparents because of the restriction of six.

Well he could by both he and his wife going into the garden common sense then he followed up TBhat by saying and I quote just got back from Holiday where I could sit on a plane with 200 strangers there and back but now my parents cant visit.

Explain to me the logic that being with 400 strangers in a confined space is Ok for him then when he gets back to go round to the parents and show them there tan!And he doesn't see that as a threat?

I have contacts both in Spain and Italy and they have said the UK has handled this better than their own countries."

Do they live here?

there was a brilliant series once called A Very British Coup. The premise was that UK and USA would never accept a socialist government in the UK. Corbyns stance on Palestine drew some very powerful lobbyists against him. I come from a community steeped in Socialism. It is not perfect and in essence, an anathema to the majority of the electorate. Therefore unacceptable to the media."

Ahhhh of course, it was all Israel's fault

liverpool

there was a brilliant series once called A Very British Coup. The premise was that UK and USA would never accept a socialist government in the UK. Corbyns stance on Palestine drew some very powerful lobbyists against him. I come from a community steeped in Socialism. It is not perfect and in essence, an anathema to the majority of the electorate. Therefore unacceptable to the media.

Ahhhh of course, it was all Israel's fault "

I'm not sure the poster said that did he?

Starmer said he hoped it would be a watershed moment for the CPS and that errors had been made by the CPS and Sussex Police."

Exactly. Starmer was responsible for massive change in the CPS in the handling of historical sexual abuse cases.

Personally I think we need to be realistic, Britain is a conservative/centric country politically. Labour only have a chance of being able to make a difference if they are electable. There is no glory in opposition. Corbyn lost a lot of centre left Labour voters. As an example, in my household there are 4 voting adults of varying political persuasion - we all voted Labour under Blair. None of us voted Labour under Corbyn. There lies the problem.

Ps: Boris has done a shocking job.

I'm not sure the poster said that did he?"

Oh come on, 'powerful lobbyists' because of his stance on Palestine....

liverpool

Oh come on, 'powerful lobbyists' because of his stance on Palestine...."

Israel do have a powerful voice here and we are one of its closest allies

I'm not sure that is

In doubt is it?

I'm not sure that is

In doubt is it?"

Corbyn and his cronies attracted lots of powerful lobbyists against them, due to his stance on a whole plethora of issues. Yet it is only his stance on Palestine that gets mentioned.

liverpool

I'm not sure that is

In doubt is it?

Corbyn and his cronies attracted lots of powerful lobbyists against them, due to his stance on a whole plethora of issues. Yet it is only his stance on Palestine that gets mentioned. "

What other issues?

Fair pay?

Better conditions for the low paid?

Not treating migrants like vermin?

I'm not sure that is

In doubt is it?

Corbyn and his cronies attracted lots of powerful lobbyists against them, due to his stance on a whole plethora of issues. Yet it is only his stance on Palestine that gets mentioned.

What other issues?

Fair pay?

"

Ahh we are going that way are we? Intelligent debate I see.

I was thinking of things like nationalisation, nuclear disarmament, support for Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, higher taxation, redistribution of power and income, more powers for trade unions...etc etc.

I am not saying whether I agree or not with his position, just there were many 'powerful lobbyists' who didn't want to see Corbyn be a success.

liverpool

I'm not sure that is

In doubt is it?

What other issues?

Fair pay?

Ahh we are going that way are we? Intelligent debate I see.

I was thinking of things like nationalisation, nuclear disarmament, support for Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, higher taxation, redistribution of power and income, more powers for trade unions...etc etc.

I am not saying whether I agree or not with his position, just there were many 'powerful lobbyists' who didn't want to see Corbyn be a success.

"

I agree.

I dont necessarily see wanting to see the world destroyed as a bad thing.

I also think greater nationalisation,better pay for the worse off.decent rights for workers as bad aswell of I'm honest.

But obviously some people do.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Anything has to be better than this current shower of shit.

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan  over a year ago

North East

well said

Central

It's worth remembering that this is the Virus section, not the Politics area.

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS...so very unlikely he would perform as the PM

well said "

And utter bollocks.

By *lessedXXXWoman  over a year ago

“I never meet”

He was worse than useless!!!

liverpool

"Starmer was useless while running the CPS...so very unlikely he would perform as the PM

He was worse than useless!!!

"

In what way?

Interested to know why you think this?

All my friends and colleagues in the legal system think he was brilliant

"

Mine too.

You have evidence of the human made virus?"

Do you have evidence to suggest it's not?

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

So easy to say you would do this and that while not in power but lets be real Starmer would be running round like a headless chickin god forbid if he got in real power.

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

This is what happens when you get your news from YouTube

You have evidence of the human made virus?.

Do you have evidence to suggest it's not?"

Virologists who studied the virus concluded that it's not man made.

YouTubers suggest a fella in China made it as part of a plot to sabotage something or other.

You decide.

liverpool

Do you have evidence to suggest it's not?"

Isnt the burden on proof on the person who.made the claim?

If I said the moon was made out if cheese and someone said prove it..I could just say prove it's not?

Do you have evidence to suggest it's not?

Isnt the burden on proof on the person who.made the claim?

If I said the moon was made out if cheese and someone said prove it..I could just say prove it's not?"

Wensleydale, I believe.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

So starmer wants to follow the science and Boris doesn't.....even though he keeps saying he is.. yet you think Boris is doing a good job and Starker is wrong

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

No need to read the rubbish on the Wail, Express or Torygraph comments sections when you can see the idiocy written by some on Fabs.

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

This is what happens when you get your news from YouTube "

I do not subscribe to you tube or any social media not a trump supporter etc etc.

the facts are

this in the 3rd virus coming from china

There economy grew by 11% in the summer whilst everyone else was in the Red

Europe currently is experiencing a 2nd wave with increased cases no figures or comments from China

Did it or did it not start prior to when they informed WHO and if so how many people traveled out the country

Wake up smell the coffee

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

I do not subscribe to you tube or any social media not a trump supporter etc etc.

the facts are

Europe currently is experiencing a 2nd wave with increased cases no figures or comments from China

Did it or did it not start prior to when they informed WHO and if so how many people traveled out the country

Wake up smell the coffee"

Coffee!!

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

the facts are

I love the smell of coffee, unfortunately all I can smell is bovine waste

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

the facts are

Okay cool, Lets see.

1. 1/6th of the population of the world lives in China, so I am surprised it's only three viruses that originated there. Assuming this is true, what are you saying that this is telling us?

2. The Chinese economy has recovered somewhat, but it has shrunk still when compared to pre-covid figures. Again, what are you suggesting that this implies?

3. I am not sure what you want China to comment on with regards to the second wave of the virus in Europe?

4. Sure, they waited a while before informing the WHO, I am sure every country doesn't call the WHO as soon as anyone has flu like symptoms. That doesn't sound plausible. In this instance it sounds like they should have told the WHO sooner.

liverpool

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

the facts are

True

They had a cunning ruse to sell more stuff after wiping out their consumer base.

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

"I am amazed anyone thinks Boris is doing a good job. Unless of course they are from the south and a die hard Tory !

By the new year Boris will be the most hated Tory leader ever in the north, and we all know he has a very high bar to reach !"

Theres a hell of a lot of people who will say he's going a good job because they're the ones who voted him in last December and are ashamed to admit that they were responsible for giving us a government of bumbling incompetents.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

By the new year Boris will be the most hated Tory leader ever in the north, and we all know he has a very high bar to reach !

Theres a hell of a lot of people who will say he's going a good job because they're the ones who voted him in last December and are ashamed to admit that they were responsible for giving us a government of bumbling incompetents. "

We had two choices in December, Jeremy or Boris. I'm really glad I voted for Boris, just imagine what the alternative would have been like??

Theres a hell of a lot of people who will say he's going a good job because they're the ones who voted him in last December and are ashamed to admit that they were responsible for giving us a government of bumbling incompetents.

We had two choices in December, Jeremy or Boris. I'm really glad I voted for Boris, just imagine what the alternative would have been like?? "

The Tory propaganda is so potent that many people can't even imagine a better government than the self service pack of liars we have now.

North East

We had two choices in December, Jeremy or Boris. I'm really glad I voted for Boris, just imagine what the alternative would have been like?? "

I totally agree with you

Near Wells

We had two choices in December, Jeremy or Boris. I'm really glad I voted for Boris, just imagine what the alternative would have been like??

The Tory propaganda is so potent that many people can't even imagine a better government than the self service pack of liars we have now."

A bit like the Blair government then?

The Tory propaganda is so potent that many people can't even imagine a better government than the self service pack of liars we have now.

A bit like the Blair government then? "

Not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?

Lucky Corbyn wasnt elected...our streets would be full of Russian tanks...

Near Wells

Not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?"

WMD, 45 minutes, Iraq war etc

The fact is Boris could literally walk round murdering newborn babies and Tory voters are that insular in their way of thinking they'd defend him regardless.

North East

"Lucky Corbyn wasnt elected...our streets would be full of Russian tanks..."

liverpool

A pm who can string together a coherent sentence?

North East

A pm who can string together a coherent sentence?"

whilst jerking off looking at the Russian tanks

liverpool

"Lucky Corbyn wasnt elected...our streets would be full of Russian tanks..."

Does a complete lack of self awareness count as being ironic?

WMD, 45 minutes, Iraq war etc "

How does this relate to my point about Tory propaganda removing people's ability to even imagine a batter world for themselves?

"Lucky Corbyn wasnt elected...our streets would be full of Russian tanks...

Does a complete lack of self awareness count as being ironic?"

....Liverpool Council leaders have indicated that would accept help from the army to enforce Covid ....Red Army or otherwise if Corbyn was around

liverpool

whilst jerking off looking at the Russian tanks"

Is it half term already?

liverpool

"Lucky Corbyn wasnt elected...our streets would be full of Russian tanks...

Does a complete lack of self awareness count as being ironic?....Liverpool Council leaders have indicated that would accept help from the army to enforce Covid ....Red Army or otherwise if Corbyn was around"

Yep boris certainly wouldnt be associated with anything Russian

Near Wells

WMD, 45 minutes, Iraq war etc

How does this relate to my point about Tory propaganda removing people's ability to even imagine a batter world for themselves?"

It doesn't. You missed the last half of that sentence, ie lying governments.

Cannock

I'm still waiting to meet a Tory voter who can give a detailed and justified explanation as to why they wouldn't vote for Corbyn. Their reasons are always one of or a combination of the following:

1. He's a Marxist/Communist (there is a difference you know)

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

Astonishing what people will believe if they are told it by the papers...

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Holy crap ..... speechless

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

I'm still waiting to meet a Tory voter who can give a detailed and justified explanation as to why they wouldn't vote for Corbyn. Their reasons are always one of or a combination of the following:

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

Astonishing what people will believe if they are told it by the papers..."

I think I love you

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

Astonishing what people will believe if they are told it by the papers..."

Can you tell us why he would of made a good prime minister?

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

Can you tell us why he would of made a good prime minister?"

I can tell you that the correct grammar is...would have made...and yes his stance on supporting the ordinary people in their struggles throughout the world would have brought some humanity to politics...Russian tanks??? Utter bollocks...just shows how people can be brainwashed...

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

He's just doing what all opposition leader do, question everything the pm does.

Cannock

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

I think I love you "

Thanks!

And thanks for giving me a reason to go through your photos...

Cannock

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

I can tell you that the correct grammar is...would have made...and yes his stance on supporting the ordinary people in their struggles throughout the world would have brought some humanity to politics...Russian tanks??? Utter bollocks...just shows how people can be brainwashed..."

And thank you for answering the question for me! Glad it's not just me....

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

I think I love you

Thanks!

And thanks for giving me a reason to go through your photos..."

With that username I don't think you need an excuse mate...

"He's just doing what all opposition leader do, question everything the pm does.

"

Apart from the fact he has been backing him until now.

DC and him have stumbled along too long without intervention.

"

North East

Is it half term already?

"

Is that an attempt at humour?

liverpool

Is it half term already?

Is that an attempt at humour?"

No I was just a bit overawed at the standards you have set in terms of enlightened debate.

This thread keeps on giving....

North East

Is it half term already?

No I was just a bit overawed at the standards you have set in terms of enlightened debate."

you are very welcome, I aim to please

liverpool

Is it half term already?

No I was just a bit overawed at the standards you have set in terms of enlightened debate.

you are very welcome, I aim to please"

Indeed.

North East

"This thread keeps on giving.... "

glad you are enjoying it!

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

I can tell you that the correct grammar is...would have made...and yes his stance on supporting the ordinary people in their struggles throughout the world would have brought some humanity to politics...Russian tanks??? Utter bollocks...just shows how people can be brainwashed..."

That really shows more about the type of person you are, I asked simple question. Yet you feel the need to correct a minor grammatical error first before a rant about how everyone else is wrong. Maybe you could of enlightened the majority of people in a decent manor, rather than just calling people brainwashed. It's probably why the extreme left don't get in to power in a democracy. It's everyone else that's wrong and just can not see the extreme lefts idea of have a society should work......

liverpool

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

I can tell you that the correct grammar is...would have made...and yes his stance on supporting the ordinary people in their struggles throughout the world would have brought some humanity to politics...Russian tanks??? Utter bollocks...just shows how people can be brainwashed...

That really shows more about the type of person you are, I asked simple question. Yet you feel the need to correct a minor grammatical error first before a rant about how everyone else is wrong. Maybe you could of enlightened the majority of people in a decent manor, rather than just calling people brainwashed. It's probably why the extreme left don't get in to power in a democracy. It's everyone else that's wrong and just can not see the extreme lefts idea of have a society should work......"

Who is this extreme left?

in Lancashire

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

That really shows more about the type of person you are, I asked simple question. Yet you feel the need to correct a minor grammatical error first before a rant about how everyone else is wrong. Maybe you could of enlightened the majority of people in a decent manor, rather than just calling people brainwashed. It's probably why the extreme left don't get in to power in a democracy. It's everyone else that's wrong and just can not see the extreme lefts idea of have a society should work......

Who is this extreme left?"

People I assume who don't live in a Manor..

whilst jerking off looking at the Russian tanks"

It’s Boris Johnson who Putin’s pals pay tens of thousands of pounds to play tennis with but you think it’s Corbyn that is the one who is the Russian asset?

Is there a special word for this level of stupidity?

2. He's a terrorist

3. I don't like his face

That really shows more about the type of person you are, I asked simple question. Yet you feel the need to correct a minor grammatical error first before a rant about how everyone else is wrong. Maybe you could of enlightened the majority of people in a decent manor, rather than just calling people brainwashed. It's probably why the extreme left don't get in to power in a democracy. It's everyone else that's wrong and just can not see the extreme lefts idea of have a society should work......"

Is English your second language?

I often ponder upon the fact that those with the most extreme views of the left are probably the very ones who would benefit most from a left wing government. Very strange.

liverpool

It’s Boris Johnson who Putin’s pals pay tens of thousands of pounds to play tennis with but you think it’s Corbyn that is the one who is the Russian asset?

Is there a special word for this level of stupidity?"

Surely talk of wanking off tanks is the high point of intellectual debate?

North East

Surely talk of wanking off tanks is the high point of intellectual debate?"

intellectual debate, from liverpool.......no sorry that won't compute

liverpool

intellectual debate, from liverpool.......no sorry that won't compute"

You do have a bee in your bonnet about liverpool dont you?

In sure catterick is not all that bad.

North East

In sure catterick is not all that bad."

I'm not from Catterick, just happen to live there

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

Starmer is a joke and just disrespectful trying to make political gain by fear and on the deaths of people. There should be one voice in this epidemic and all supporting strong action against people fluting the law.

liverpool

I'm not from Catterick, just happen to live there"

Well I'm sure where your from has its positives.

liverpool

"Starmer is a joke and just disrespectful trying to make political gain by fear and on the deaths of people. There should be one voice in this epidemic and all supporting strong action against people fluting the law. "

Ie we should all agree with boris.

"Starmer is a joke and just disrespectful trying to make political gain by fear and on the deaths of people. There should be one voice in this epidemic and all supporting strong action against people fluting the law. "

In your opinion, what's Starmer said or done that's disrespectful?

North East

I'm not from Catterick, just happen to live there

Well I'm sure where your from has its positives."

very much so

Rubbish, the government are making numerous mistakes that are costing lives and it’s the job of the opposition to make them accountable.

Crystal Peaks

"Starmer is a joke and just disrespectful trying to make political gain by fear and on the deaths of people. There should be one voice in this epidemic and all supporting strong action against people fluting the law.

In your opinion, what's Starmer said or done that's disrespectful?"

To a point yes he is using a bad situation to try and make political gains.

Its one of the reasons the govt is not enforcing the law as the opposition would use it again for political gain.

"Starmer is a joke and just disrespectful trying to make political gain by fear and on the deaths of people. There should be one voice in this epidemic and all supporting strong action against people fluting the law.

Its one of the reasons the govt is not enforcing the law as the opposition would use it again for political gain. "

No he isn’t, he is highlighting and scrutinising their numerous failings, that is his job

Its one of the reasons the govt is not enforcing the law as the opposition would use it again for political gain. "

But do you have any specific examples of disrespectful things Starmer has said or done?

And, um, how would the government enforcing the law be used against them?

in Lancashire

There's something ironic about using the term one voice in relation to the opposition for whom it is their duty to oppose given the government have been less than clear and concise ..

Boris and his ministers have publicly contradicted themselves on their own policies throughout this pandemic, when they can remember what they are of course..

Crystal Peaks

Its one of the reasons the govt is not enforcing the law as the opposition would use it again for political gain.

But do you have any specific examples of disrespectful things Starmer has said or done?

And, um, how would the government enforcing the law be used against them? "

Are you that naive as not to see how it could be used? Wow!

Oooo Stam says the big bad government is fining the poor people how bad is that!

Just think about it it doesn't take a lot of thought to see how political gain could be made.

Oooo Stam says the big bad government is fining the poor people how bad is that!

Just think about it it doesn't take a lot of thought to see how political gain could be made. "

Can you explain ? When did Starmer critise the government for fining people for breaking the lockdown? He is actually pushing for tougher measures

Just think about it it doesn't take a lot of thought to see how political gain could be made. "

It is strange you're calling me naive when I simply asked questions.

Still waiting to hear your examples of what Starmer has said or done that's disrespectful, by the way.

Crystal Peaks

Just think about it it doesn't take a lot of thought to see how political gain could be made.

Still waiting to hear your examples of what Starmer has said or done that's disrespectful, by the way."

Well you sit there and wait im not going to paste media cuttings you can go do that yourself you have more time to google than me I have messages to reply to. MWAH

Still waiting to hear your examples of what Starmer has said or done that's disrespectful, by the way.

Well you sit there and wait im not going to paste media cuttings you can go do that yourself you have more time to google than me I have messages to reply to. MWAH "

Let’s be honest here, there are none to post

Well you sit there and wait im not going to paste media cuttings you can go do that yourself you have more time to google than me I have messages to reply to. MWAH "

You're the one making the claim he's been disrespectful, not me. If you don't or can't provide examples, that says it all really.

Have a great day.

Central

"Well where do we start

Conspiracy ??

the facts are

If your 'coffee' leads you to that paradigm, I'll stick with tea, thanks.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Labour can’t be seen to agree with anything Boris does or says... that’s why they are called “the opposition”... whatever measures are put in place, , starmer will claim it’s too tough or not tough enough... that’s just how politics are in this country..

liverpool

Disagreeing with a serial liar is now disprectful.

"Labour can’t be seen to agree with anything Boris does or says... that’s why they are called “the opposition”... whatever measures are put in place, , starmer will claim it’s too tough or not tough enough... that’s just how politics are in this country.. "

Not true actually. Starmer did support the Tories in various pandemic measures.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-23/keir-starmer-refuses-to-criticise-boris-johnsons-latest-coronavirus-rules-and-says-he-supports-all-measures

York

Starmer is full of shit the guy really is he will say anything to try and get into power but then he is a politician. He remind me of Golum out of Tolkiens books.

"Starmer is full of shit the guy really is he will say anything to try and get into power but then he is a politician. He remind me of Golum out of Tolkiens books. "

And you voted for a serial lying, homophobic , racist , gotcha

"Starmer is full of shit the guy really is he will say anything to try and get into power but then he is a politician. He remind me of Golum out of Tolkiens books. "

Was Gollum a politician who was saying anything to get into power? I really don't remember that in the books.

"Starmer is full of shit the guy really is he will say anything to try and get into power but then he is a politician. He remind me of Golum out of Tolkiens books.

Was Gollum a politician who was saying anything to get into power? I really don't remember that in the books."

It was a spin off book , a bit like the West Wing but with dwarfs , goblins, elf’s and hobbits

York

"Starmer is full of shit the guy really is he will say anything to try and get into power but then he is a politician. He remind me of Golum out of Tolkiens books.

Was Gollum a politician who was saying anything to get into power? I really don't remember that in the books."

I said who he reminded me of I am entitled to an opinion or are you the draconian type who don't think other people cannot have an option as it sure looks that way.

Was Gollum a politician who was saying anything to get into power? I really don't remember that in the books.

It was a spin off book , a bit like the West Wing but with dwarfs , goblins, elf’s and hobbits "

Oh... now I remember. Fantasy and politics with corruption and double dealing. It's called the Grabbit.

It was a spin off book , a bit like the West Wing but with dwarfs , goblins, elf’s and hobbits "

Correction, I ment House of Cards

It was a spin off book , a bit like the West Wing but with dwarfs , goblins, elf’s and hobbits

Oh... now I remember. Fantasy and politics with corruption and double dealing. It's called the Grabbit."

I said who he reminded me of I am entitled to an opinion or are you the draconian type who don't think other people cannot have an option as it sure looks that way. "

Why does he remind you of Gollum?

I said who he reminded me of I am entitled to an opinion or are you the draconian type who don't think other people cannot have an option as it sure looks that way. "

Eh? Where did I say you couldn't have an opinion? You're welcome to your opinion, however odd it may be.

And I'm draconian? So I'm a dragon? This is all getting very Tolkienesque, isn't it?

It makes me laugh how people defend politicians like sports teams, it's half the reason things are such a mess.

Boris isn't doing a good job, and if you believe that, you're clueless.

Just look at the fucking death rate guys, then compare that with pretty much any other country.

The money lost on PPE, the literal shambles of test and trace. A government mp when asked about rising cases said "we didn't think children going back to school would mean needing more testing".

They force clubs to close at 10, forcing EVERYBODY onto the streets at the same time, and are surprised when d*unk people dance in the streets when we've had months of isolation.

They're fucking clueless.

But so is Starmer.

York

"It makes me laugh how people defend politicians like sports teams, it's half the reason things are such a mess.

Just look at the fucking death rate guys, then compare that with pretty much any other country.

The money lost on PPE, the literal shambles of test and trace. A government mp when asked about rising cases said "we didn't think children going back to school would mean needing more testing".

They force clubs to close at 10, forcing EVERYBODY onto the streets at the same time, and are surprised when d*unk people dance in the streets when we've had months of isolation.

But so is Starmer."

There is some truth in that its laughable when people try and defend a politician at times.

It is interesting to see no matter which democracy around the world non of them are doing well with the situation no matter who is in charge. However the 10pm situ is no different from a Saturday night in major towns all over for the last 10years or more no matter what the closing time.

The only states that appear to be doing better are the ones who rule with an iron fist and then can you believe what they say about things.

Lets be honest its not governments, its not politicians or laws its down to the people choosing to be sensible and not selfish.

"It makes me laugh how people defend politicians like sports teams, it's half the reason things are such a mess.

But so is Starmer.

There is some truth in that its laughable when people try and defend a politician at times.

It is interesting to see no matter which democracy around the world non of them are doing well with the situation no matter who is in charge. However the 10pm situ is no different from a Saturday night in major towns all over for the last 10years or more no matter what the closing time.

The only states that appear to be doing better are the ones who rule with an iron fist and then can you believe what they say about things.

Lets be honest its not governments, its not politicians or laws its down to the people choosing to be sensible and not selfish. "

Wasn't New Zealand doing the best in the world with the pandemic? Last I heard, they were a democracy.

Unless...

Has Sauron invaded them with an army of orcs? Is he ruling the place with an iron fist, as you say?

But so is Starmer.

Lets be honest its not governments, its not politicians or laws its down to the people choosing to be sensible and not selfish. "

Did you vote in the last GE?

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

But so is Starmer.

People aren't sensible though you see it everyday mankind is self-centred.

York

But so is Starmer.

Lets be honest its not governments, its not politicians or laws its down to the people choosing to be sensible and not selfish.

People aren't sensible though you see it everyday mankind is self-centred. "

Thats my point with Stamer he is trying to benefit from peoples misery pointing firngers and playing the blame game hes a real slimy guy.

But so is Starmer.

Thats my point with Stamer he is trying to benefit from peoples misery pointing firngers and playing the blame game hes a real slimy guy. "

Who did you vote for in the last GE?

But so is Starmer.

Thats my point with Stamer he is trying to benefit from peoples misery pointing firngers and playing the blame game hes a real slimy guy. "

Still waiting for 1 specific example...

Also still waiting for more Tolkien top bants.

Chesterfield

But so is Starmer.

Thats my point with Stamer he is trying to benefit from peoples misery pointing firngers and playing the blame game hes a real slimy guy.

Also still waiting for more Tolkien top bants. "

Why are you harassing this woman its clear she is ignoring you.

Guys like you seem to have a clear agender to bait and pester women on here its called bullying.

But so is Starmer.

Guys like you seem to have a clear agender to bait and pester women on here its called bullying. "

I have not bullied or insulted her at all. I just asked for some sort of proof of her claims.

If she has no proof and wishes to not talk to me, she can say so herself. She does have a mind of her own. At that point, I won't interact with her at all.

Chesterfield

But so is Starmer.

Guys like you seem to have a clear agender to bait and pester women on here its called bullying.

I have not bullied or insulted her at all. I just asked for some sort of proof of her claims.

If she has no proof and wishes to not talk to me, she can say so herself. She does have a mind of her own. At that point, I won't interact with her at all."

Des she have to prove anything to you? NO

Are you bullying ? YES

Its clear she is ignoring you by the lack of response to your baiting. That fella is called bullying.

For the record: when people make certain claims on here, it's hardly bullying to ask them to back them up in at least some way.

Especially blatantly false claims.

Chesterfield

You are bully fella its there in black and white.

When people ignore you as its clear they have and you harass them thats bullying.

Live with it you are one.