FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Sage and bringing the R number down.

Sage and bringing the R number down.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ylonSlut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

From the SAGE estimate the only things that will bring the R number down would be working from home and closing schools. Everything else put together we do would would only have less than half the effect of those 2 measures. Closing bars gyms shops etc will have minimal effect. Even household mixing has only a tiny effect compared to closing schools. I know closing schools is a major thing but it seems the only thing that will actually work. I know it not scientific evidence but pretty much everyone i know that has caught covid has caught it from their kids recently.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

On the cobr charts last night of positive tests its still 16 to 30 yearr olds that are the highest number testing positive then they are taking it every where else.

I would love to see no lockdowns and everyone properly social distance, properly wear face coverings inside and properly frequently wash/sanitise their hands for a month

Maybe i'll ask

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Schools shouldn't need to close altogether, sadly the people in charge of getting them reopen completely bungled it despite having close to six months to find a working solution.

Maybe they should close for an extended Christmas break to give somebody with some common sense time to fix the problem.

And also scrap these nonsensical new Local Lockdown rules.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"On the cobr charts last night of positive tests its still 16 to 30 yearr olds that are the highest number testing positive then they are taking it every where else.

I would love to see no lockdowns and everyone properly social distance, properly wear face coverings inside and properly frequently wash/sanitise their hands for a month

Maybe i'll ask "

See. There are Experts on Fab.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The politicians are extremely slow to do anything, including decision making and their decisions are based on goodness knows what. There are £3 to £4 billions of our money that they've spent on contracts that weren't publicly tendered and there's no information available on what was bought.

They're not clear which evidence - if any at all - they're following anymore.

After months of a lull to prepare for the autumn and winter rises, they failed. £millions spent privately on test and trace and it's abysmal. The testing, schools, universities etc all had months to have the right decisions and preparations made but they're just another failure. The faux clown liar elected has probably achieved much less in his life than many here, yet muppets go along with him, perhaps out of embarrassment or shame. It's dragged the UK down to the level of a Banana Republic

» Add a new message to this topic