FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > And folks in Nottingham should ask like Leeds are asking . . .

And folks in Nottingham should ask like Leeds are asking . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-boris-johnson-briefing-updates-three-tier-lockdown-system-to-be-introduced-12091312

To be placed into a higher tier.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-boris-johnson-briefing-updates-three-tier-lockdown-system-to-be-introduced-12091312

"

And Essex it appears..

"https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-boris-johnson-briefing-updates-three-tier-lockdown-system-to-be-introduced-12091312

And Essex it appears.."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why on earth would anyone want to have more restrictions on their liberty?

in Lancashire

"Why on earth would anyone want to have more restrictions on their liberty?"

It's the locally elected politicians who are now calling for such measures as they can see the issues if no action is taken on local services, hospitals etc..

Given the northern officials seem to have frustrations with getting a decision when they ask I can see why there is a bit of keeping local media informed and their constituents..

Local politicians wanting this are idiots. More businesses to close. And deaths aren't rising just cases mainly in perfectly healthy students

If you missed earlier posts then you may have missed the ironic nature of the post.

Yes we did

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

[Removed by poster at 13/10/20 14:02:18]

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

The more blackberries you pick. The more jam you can make.

By *eter pepper 77Man  over a year ago

kelsall

It’s all bollocks , do what I’m doing ignore all what the fuck wits tell you . Do what you want when you want . If everyone ignored the idiot it will soon be gone this nasty convid flu

in Lancashire

"It’s all bollocks , do what I’m doing ignore all what the fuck wits tell you . Do what you want when you want . If everyone ignored the idiot it will soon be gone this nasty convid flu"

Not sure someone who can't even get the name of it correct is the best source of advice..

But cheers for that wisdom in any case..

kelsall

"It’s all bollocks , do what I’m doing ignore all what the fuck wits tell you . Do what you want when you want . If everyone ignored the idiot it will soon be gone this nasty convid flu

Not sure someone who can't even get the name of it correct is the best source of advice..

But cheers for that wisdom in any case.. "

The name is correct convid because it’s a con

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Why on earth would anyone want to have more restrictions on their liberty?

It's the locally elected politicians who are now calling for such measures as they can see the issues if no action is taken on local services, hospitals etc..

Given the northern officials seem to have frustrations with getting a decision when they ask I can see why there is a bit of keeping local media informed and their constituents.."

well. Our local councils wanted all the students here ,. They saw the pounds sign, then went to the government begging for further restrictions and money off the government. A bit two faced if you ask me

By *LAchillesMan  over a year ago

North London

"The more blackberries you pick. The more jam you can make."

I’m not a fan of Jam, could I use them in a crumble?

"The more blackberries you pick. The more jam you can make.

I’m not a fan of Jam, could I use them in a crumble?"

You have to make it into Jam (essentially) for it be be a flavour in the crumble

Me. I love Damson Jam. Oh and Golden Shred which of course is a Marmalade.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"It’s all bollocks , do what I’m doing ignore all what the fuck wits tell you . Do what you want when you want . If everyone ignored the idiot it will soon be gone this nasty convid flu

The name is correct convid because it’s a con "

In what way?

A million people just conveniently dropped dead to provide fuel for conspiracy nutters?

kelsall

In what way?

A million people just conveniently dropped dead to provide fuel for conspiracy nutters?"

Yawn your boring me now , of you go in your mask

In what way?

A million people just conveniently dropped dead to provide fuel for conspiracy nutters?

Yawn your boring me now , of you go in your mask "

Everything ok Mark?

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Why on earth would anyone want to have more restrictions on their liberty?"

Sadly, us here in London are lumbered with a mayor who seems hellbent on doing just that

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark? "

Fine thank you, thank you for being so considerate. I’m off to the pub now , Watch out for the convids they will be out later after 10

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Fine thank you, thank you for being so considerate. I’m off to the pub now , Watch out for the convids they will be out later after 10 "

Pub again? Make sure you wear your mask, don’t forget, last orders before 10

Sadly, us here in London are lumbered with a mayor who seems hellbent on doing just that "

Tbh , there isn’t a huge difference between tier 1 & 2, your better off going in tier 2 than waiting to long and then going into tier 3

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Fine thank you, thank you for being so considerate. I’m off to the pub now , Watch out for the convids they will be out later after 10

Pub again? Make sure you wear your mask, don’t forget, last orders before 10 "

What’s up ? Us country folk support our local pub, lol I’ll not be wearing one don’t worry , the convid isn’t allowed out till 10 tonight

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

What’s up ? Us country folk support our local pub, lol I’ll not be wearing one don’t worry , the convid isn’t allowed out till 10 tonight "

You will be wearing one, if not the likes of you will get your local pubs closed, but I guess you don’t care as wearing a mask is to scary for you

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Sadly, us here in London are lumbered with a mayor who seems hellbent on doing just that

Tbh , there isn’t a huge difference between tier 1 & 2, your better off going in tier 2 than waiting to long and then going into tier 3 "

The government have already decided everybody will be in Tier 3, they just haven't told us when yet.

whats a con whats your opinion

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

What’s up ? Us country folk support our local pub, lol I’ll not be wearing one don’t worry , the convid isn’t allowed out till 10 tonight

You will be wearing one, if not the likes of you will get your local pubs closed, but I guess you don’t care as wearing a mask is to scary for you "

I’ve not wore a mask since the start. I’ll not be starting now! My local won’t be shut down don’t you worry about that, it’s been open all through this.

Tbh , there isn’t a huge difference between tier 1 & 2, your better off going in tier 2 than waiting to long and then going into tier 3

The government have already decided everybody will be in Tier 3, they just haven't told us when yet. "

You are probably right, if infection rates keep increasing I guess they have no choice

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

You will be wearing one, if not the likes of you will get your local pubs closed, but I guess you don’t care as wearing a mask is to scary for you

I’ve not wore a mask since the start. I’ll not be starting now! My local won’t be shut down don’t you worry about that, it’s been open all through this. "

No it hasn’t Mark, I think you are telling lies , again.

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

I’ve not wore a mask since the start. I’ll not be starting now! My local won’t be shut down don’t you worry about that, it’s been open all through this.

No it hasn’t Mark, I think you are telling lies , again. "

Do I care what you think ! No I don’t , bye bye now

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Do I care what you think ! No I don’t , bye bye now "

Bye Mark,I hope you enjoy your night in

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Is COVID still a thing ?

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

In what way?

Yawn your boring me now , of you go in your mask "

The feeling is mutual I assure you.

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Do I care what you think ! No I don’t , bye bye now

Bye Mark,I hope you enjoy your night in "

Awr be careful you’ll get told off again by the mods lol cya

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Seems care in the community is still not working.

in Lancashire

In your dreams or fantasies perhaps, for others it's been deadly serious..

"Local politicians wanting this are idiots. More businesses to close. And deaths aren't rising just cases mainly in perfectly healthy students "

Deaths aren't rising, yet. It's gradually working its way through to the older and more vulnerable as we spend our time writing. People do not catch Covid and then drop down dead, there is a delay before hospitalisation and possible death. Hope that helps.

Actually, I know it won't, because too many people have their minds made up that Covid is no worse than the flu, or even a cold, and that is why we're fucked.

"Local politicians wanting this are idiots. More businesses to close. And deaths aren't rising just cases mainly in perfectly healthy students

Deaths aren't rising, yet. It's gradually working its way through to the older and more vulnerable as we spend our time writing. People do not catch Covid and then drop down dead, there is a delay before hospitalisation and possible death. Hope that helps.

Actually, I know it won't, because too many people have their minds made up that Covid is no worse than the flu, or even a cold, and that is why we're fucked."

Unfortunately deaths are rising, 143 today

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"The more blackberries you pick. The more jam you can make.

I’m not a fan of Jam, could I use them in a crumble?"

oooh love a good crumble me, prefer apple though and needs to have a good inch of crumble!

"Local politicians wanting this are idiots. More businesses to close. And deaths aren't rising just cases mainly in perfectly healthy students

Actually, I know it won't, because too many people have their minds made up that Covid is no worse than the flu, or even a cold, and that is why we're fucked.

Unfortunately deaths are rising, 143 today "

They are certainly increasing however Tuesdays figures have always been the weekend catch up number.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

I’ve not wore a mask since the start. I’ll not be starting now! My local won’t be shut down don’t you worry about that, it’s been open all through this. "

Is that you Donald?

Unfortunately deaths are rising, 143 today

They are certainly increasing however Tuesdays figures have always been the weekend catch up number."

True,

kelsall

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Is that you Donald? "

Cock

"

Deaths aren't rising, yet. "

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-covid-19-deaths-increase-by-143-official-figures-show-12103305

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Is that you Donald?

Cock"

Womble

in Lancashire

In what way?

Everything ok Mark?

Is that you Donald?

Cock

Womble "

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

Yes they should be Liverpool is getting picked on.

I agree with it but others should be included this is wrong

» Add a new message to this topic