FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Coronavirus: UK COVID-19 deaths increase by 143, official figures show

Coronavirus: UK COVID-19 deaths increase by 143, official figures show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so there's the first big jump with deaths and a pretty big one at that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Blimey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find your bubble buddies quick, this wave is gonna be a bigun as Doris to scared to lock us all down again

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Find your bubble buddies quick, this wave is gonna be a bigun as Doris to scared to lock us all down again"

We just get the Tiers of a Clown instead

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Just read that ~ scary

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"so there's the first big jump with deaths and a pretty big one at that"

Yes a big one considering that approx eight weeks ago the deaths were in single digits; now we’ve moved to three digits.

Doesn’t surprise me as that’s exactly what happened in Spain. We are just three weeks behind them just like in March. That figure might fluctuate as it has done in Spain.

I just saw my neighbour ( he is a funeral director)

He said " we're hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst"

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"Find your bubble buddies quick, this wave is gonna be a bigun as Doris to scared to lock us all down again

We just get the Tiers of a Clown instead "

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

In a population of 70 million odd, that’s not a huge figure

"so there's the first big jump with deaths and a pretty big one at that

Yes a big one considering that approx eight weeks ago the deaths were in single digits; now we’ve moved to three digits.

Doesn’t surprise me as that’s exactly what happened in Spain. We are just three weeks behind them just like in March. That figure might fluctuate as it has done in Spain. "

They've bumped up and down around the 150 average Mark for three weeks.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Doesn’t surprise me as that’s exactly what happened in Spain. We are just three weeks behind them just like in March. That figure might fluctuate as it has done in Spain. .

They've bumped up and down around the 150 average Mark for three weeks."

I very much doubt the excess deaths are above average for this time or year or they would be telling us about it.

Doesn’t surprise me as that’s exactly what happened in Spain. We are just three weeks behind them just like in March. That figure might fluctuate as it has done in Spain. .

They've bumped up and down around the 150 average Mark for three weeks.

I very much doubt the excess deaths are above average for this time or year or they would be telling us about it."

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The deaths are recorded by date announced, not the date they actually happened, this can be a number of weeks prior. Records by the date of death have always been on the NHS website, the curve has always looked very different to the one the Gov and press roll out for some reason.

"I just saw my neighbour ( he is a funeral director)

He said " we're hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst"

"

You could take that 2 ways lol

By *LFB.Woman  over a year ago

Farnborough.

When this figure was announced on tv it said all deaths not specifically deaths due to covid.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Tuesday often shows a catch up in reporting weekend deaths. But 7 day trend is heading only one way

"so there's the first big jump with deaths and a pretty big one at that"

It’s been coming for weeks, admissions have been accelerating and they continue to do so, we are also seeing plenty of the high risk age groups coming in.

Sad thing is, we know this will deteriorate for weeks to come, the numbers are in the system already and to be blunt I don’t think anyone believes the preventive measures will have any real effect at slowing rates.

This is the first week where we’ve had multiple covid deaths in a day for months... it’s also the stark reality that all the “harmless virus” brigade should have a think about.

I would love to take it both ways xxxxx

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"When this figure was announced on tv it said all deaths not specifically deaths due to covid."

They are all covid deaths.

"Find your bubble buddies quick, this wave is gonna be a bigun as Doris to scared to lock us all down again"

My bubble buddy is my FWB. I've already told him I'll be staying at his if lockdown happens again. Sad days, but happy nights

"Tuesday often shows a catch up in reporting weekend deaths. But 7 day trend is heading only one way"

It's the start on winter, respiratory illnesses have always headed one way this time of year, hospitals literally fill up this time on year and have done for decades only five years ago the NHS was at critical stage from Nora virus, it reached 100% capacity by November.

"Tuesday often shows a catch up in reporting weekend deaths. But 7 day trend is heading only one way.

It's the start on winter, respiratory illnesses have always headed one way this time of year, hospitals literally fill up this time on year and have done for decades only five years ago the NHS was at critical stage from Nora virus, it reached 100% capacity by November."

Correct, Oct/nov usually peaks at 85% for the past 5 years

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Tuesday often shows a catch up in reporting weekend deaths. But 7 day trend is heading only one way.

It's the start on winter, respiratory illnesses have always headed one way this time of year, hospitals literally fill up this time on year and have done for decades only five years ago the NHS was at critical stage from Nora virus, it reached 100% capacity by November.

Correct, Oct/nov usually peaks at 85% for the past 5 years"

And that is without the addition 85% of capacity that is needed to treat Covid patients...

And that is without the addition 85% of capacity that is needed to treat Covid patients... "

Which is why Sweden didn't want to crush the numbers in the summer when naturally immunity is higher and hospitals are quieter.

All were intent on doing is pushing it deeper and deeper into winter.

Not a smart move

And that is without the addition 85% of capacity that is needed to treat Covid patients...

Which is why Sweden didn't want to crush the numbers in the summer when naturally immunity is higher and hospitals are quieter.

All were intent on doing is pushing it deeper and deeper into winter.

Not a smart move "

And if we didn’t “crush numbers” in summer... we would have broken capacity then.

not smart reasoning

» Add a new message to this topic