London restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incskitten OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

London to move to tier 2 restrictions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Not unexpected, trying to nip it in the bud before the numbers rise. Our highest borough is 135/100,000

To be honest, those that aren’t abiding by the simple rules now will take no notice of the new ones

Nottingham

I think most places in the uk are on the rise and more will be added weekly.

On a mooch

"I think most places in the uk are on the rise and more will be added weekly."

Yes we’ve been slowly rising over the last 3-4 weeks. However the boroughs that were highest at that point are now reducing, it’s like a ripple from one side of London to the other

Nottingham

"I think most places in the uk are on the rise and more will be added weekly.

Yes we’ve been slowly rising over the last 3-4 weeks. However the boroughs that were highest at that point are now reducing, it’s like a ripple from one side of London to the other "

Lincoln is above the national average and climbing...as are other towns and city's near us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm "

Not tough at all, you can still see your friends / family outside so contact isn’t completely broken

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Soho last night was rammed.. just waiting for the hysterical headlines

Nottingham

"Soho last night was rammed.. just waiting for the hysterical headlines "

Takes the heat off Liverpool i guess lol.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Not tough at all, you can still see your friends / family outside so contact isn’t completely broken "

Tough when you're on your own let me tell you

But they were quaffing Champers dear so not the same

liverpool

"Soho last night was rammed.. just waiting for the hysterical headlines

But they were quaffing Champers dear so not the same "

What a wind up bloody virus

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Not tough at all, you can still see your friends / family outside so contact isn’t completely broken

Tough when you're on your own let me tell you"

I am on my own and family / friends live no where near

On a mooch

Where do you see these things, as I can never find them in any local links ?

Nottingham

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

I am on my own and family / friends live no where near "

I'm the same sweetie...

liverpool

Where do you see these things, as I can never find them in any local links ? "

Pics doing the rounds on social media.

There was also some sort of gathering in hyde park aswell.

I said in the other thread whataboutery is a bit pointless but there does seem to be double standards at play here.

Nottingham

I said in the other thread whataboutery is a bit pointless but there does seem to be double standards at play here."

There really isnt ...people are partying and breaking rules up and down the country.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"What a wind up bloody virus "

What's a wind up?

liverpool

I said in the other thread whataboutery is a bit pointless but there does seem to be double standards at play here.

There really isnt ...people are partying and breaking rules up and down the country.

"

So where are the national headlines about them?

See the post above.

Nottingham

See the post above."

I cant answer that can i? I dont look at social media as i prefer to get my information from the news channels.

liverpool

See the post above.

I cant answer that can i? I dont look at social media as i prefer to get my information from the news channels. "

Which is rather my point.

There isnt any.

Nottingham

See the post above.

I cant answer that can i? I dont look at social media as i prefer to get my information from the news channels.

Which is rather my point.

There isnt any."

Nevertheless this isnt a North / South thing.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

These new restrictions are bullshit and won't make a bit of difference. Looks like our traitorous piece of shit mayor Sadiq got his way

Nottingham

"These new restrictions are bullshit and won't make a bit of difference. Looks like our traitorous piece of shit mayor Sadiq got his way"

Why blame him ?

NW London

"These new restrictions are bullshit and won't make a bit of difference. Looks like our traitorous piece of shit mayor Sadiq got his way

Why blame him ? "

Because he's been mouthing off at every opportunity begging for another lockdown.

Nottingham

"These new restrictions are bullshit and won't make a bit of difference. Looks like our traitorous piece of shit mayor Sadiq got his way

Why blame him ?

Because he's been mouthing off at every opportunity begging for another lockdown."

It isnt a lockdown.

The uk has never had a full lockdown.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Was there a shortage of Tiers? Can they stretch to 3 numerals? I'm assuming that if we ignore the experts' advice for long enough, they'll have many of us skipping from Tier 68 into 70, before we know it.

Nottingham

"Was there a shortage of Tiers? Can they stretch to 3 numerals? I'm assuming that if we ignore the experts' advice for long enough, they'll have many of us skipping from Tier 68 into 70, before we know it. "

Are you ignoring the experts advice?

Central

"These new restrictions are bullshit and won't make a bit of difference. Looks like our traitorous piece of shit mayor Sadiq got his way"

He's wanting the best health for his citizens and MPs, so can't be faulted. (Perhaps a little on the latter).

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Essex imminently in tier 2 - county council requested it and infections are 47/ 100,000 .....

Central

"Was there a shortage of Tiers? Can they stretch to 3 numerals? I'm assuming that if we ignore the experts' advice for long enough, they'll have many of us skipping from Tier 68 into 70, before we know it.

Are you ignoring the experts advice? "

The SAGE health members wanted a 2 weeks reversion to our form of lockdown, at the end of September. I didn't know until 2 days ago, so couldn't comply. Other than that I am fully observing the rules and encourage everyone to.

NW London

He's wanting the best health for his citizens and MPs, so can't be faulted. (Perhaps a little on the latter). "

No he doesn't, he just wants his name in the media as usual. If he genuinely wanted the best for his constituents he would have done more to ease overcrowding on public transport (which between him and TFL they failed spectacularly at).

If he wanted the best for his constituents he would have stood up to Boris regarding London Underground funding instead of meekly agreeing to an extension of the Congestion Charge (motorists now subsidise public transport even more).

On a mooch

See the post above."

It can only find three news links to partying in London.... Oxford Circus the first night we went 10.00 closing, the cricket game in Peckham and a group of about 50 that needed to be moved on from Leicester Square who were dancing away to a busker. That’s why I asked as I can’t find anything even in the local rags

Nottingham

See the post above.

It can only find three news links to partying in London.... Oxford Circus the first night we went 10.00 closing, the cricket game in Peckham and a group of about 50 that needed to be moved on from Leicester Square who were dancing away to a busker. That’s why I asked as I can’t find anything even in the local rags "

I've had a Google too but found nothing.

Nottingham

He's wanting the best health for his citizens and MPs, so can't be faulted. (Perhaps a little on the latter).

No he doesn't, he just wants his name in the media as usual. If he genuinely wanted the best for his constituents he would have done more to ease overcrowding on public transport (which between him and TFL they failed spectacularly at).

If he wanted the best for his constituents he would have stood up to Boris regarding London Underground funding instead of meekly agreeing to an extension of the Congestion Charge (motorists now subsidise public transport even more)."

This has nothing to do with restrictions.

On a mooch

Why blame him ?

Because he's been mouthing off at every opportunity begging for another lockdown."

He hasn’t asked for another lockdown just for more measures to be put in place, namely no indoor meeting / mixing and that is what we have been given. Our borough received an email from our council requesting us to do this, to try and slow the numbers, two weeks ago.

NW London

If he wanted the best for his constituents he would have stood up to Boris regarding London Underground funding instead of meekly agreeing to an extension of the Congestion Charge (motorists now subsidise public transport even more).

This has nothing to do with restrictions. "

Yes it does. The London Underground was identified as a hotspot earlier in the year.

liverpool

"Was there a shortage of Tiers? Can they stretch to 3 numerals? I'm assuming that if we ignore the experts' advice for long enough, they'll have many of us skipping from Tier 68 into 70, before we know it.

Are you ignoring the experts advice? "

The gmnt are.

NW London

Why blame him ?

Because he's been mouthing off at every opportunity begging for another lockdown.

He hasn’t asked for another lockdown just for more measures to be put in place, namely no indoor meeting / mixing and that is what we have been given. Our borough received an email from our council requesting us to do this, to try and slow the numbers, two weeks ago. "

Sadiq should be standing up for Londoners and London businesses, not advocating for friends and families to be split up or for more and more businesses to go to the wall.

Nottingham

Yes it does. The London Underground was identified as a hotspot earlier in the year. "

Earlier in the year isnt now.

We are discussing new restrictions being put into place to ease the virus spread now.

You can be against the government all you like .. i'm looking to the future which if we all follow advice , adhere to the rules will be a better place than it is now.

Why blame him ?

He hasn’t asked for another lockdown just for more measures to be put in place, namely no indoor meeting / mixing and that is what we have been given. Our borough received an email from our council requesting us to do this, to try and slow the numbers, two weeks ago.

Sadiq should be standing up for Londoners and London businesses, not advocating for friends and families to be split up or for more and more businesses to go to the wall."

Why? He is following the scientific and government advice, do you want infection rates to keep rising until you get out into tier 3

NW London

Yes it does. The London Underground was identified as a hotspot earlier in the year.

We are discussing new restrictions being put into place to ease the virus spread now.

You can be against the government all you like .. i'm looking to the future which if we all follow advice , adhere to the rules will be a better place than it is now.

"

Except that these new rules are highly unlikely to work and make little sense. People have been adhering to the rules since March and we are still in exactly the same place, except now we seem to strangely flaggelating ourselves and scapegoating our neighbours branding them Covidiots in a futile attempt to blame somebody, anybody.

Why blame him ?

Sadiq should be standing up for Londoners and London businesses, not advocating for friends and families to be split up or for more and more businesses to go to the wall.

Why? He is following the scientific and government advice, do you want infection rates to keep rising until you get out into tier 3 "

Put

Except that these new rules are highly unlikely to work and make little sense. People have been adhering to the rules since March and we are still in exactly the same place, except now we seem to strangely flaggelating ourselves and scapegoating our neighbours branding them Covidiots in a futile attempt to blame somebody, anybody. "

No they haven’t, many people are ignoring the rules , that is why we are in this situation

NW London

Why blame him ?

Why? He is following the scientific and government advice, do you want infection rates to keep rising until you get out into tier 3 "

Everybody is going to be in Tier 3. The government have decided that already. They need to soften us up a bit first.

Why blame him ?

Why? He is following the scientific and government advice, do you want infection rates to keep rising until you get out into tier 3

Everybody is going to be in Tier 3. The government have decided that already. They need to soften us up a bit first."

What is your point then?

NW London

Except that these new rules are highly unlikely to work and make little sense. People have been adhering to the rules since March and we are still in exactly the same place, except now we seem to strangely flaggelating ourselves and scapegoating our neighbours branding them Covidiots in a futile attempt to blame somebody, anybody.

No they haven’t, many people are ignoring the rules , that is why we are in this situation "

The vast majority ARE obeying them, even the government was shocked by the compliance to the original rules earlier this year. Far more people obeyed and accepted than their planning team had allowed for in their estimates.

People mainly kick back and flagrantly disregard them when they feel they have been pushed too far, as we saw in Liverpool the other night.

On a mooch

Yes it does. The London Underground was identified as a hotspot earlier in the year. "

It was part of the bailout for TFL to try and keep the tubes / buses running, extra deep cleans, try and get them running at full schedule again, all due to significant footfall in passengers and advertising revenue, which is still greatly reduced in numbers. In addition the extra charge (temporary) is to try and reduce the number of cars coming into central London, when they are asking individuals to cycle and walk their routes where possible, hence the adaptation of many of the central roads to allow for wider pavements for walking and cycling within the centre.

TfL is on its knees at the moment, with 25% of its staff furloughed and at the point where it may go bust. At the end of the day another bailout is likely needed to keep it afloat. Londoners in the long run will bear the brunt of this and repaying it with higher fares above normal fir many years to come, they have already done away with the freedom pass and the child’s free bus travel for school journeys is going the same way. For some that means feeding their child or sending them to school

It’s a tough situation but bitching about it, isn’t going to make it any better

On a mooch

Why blame him ?

Sadiq should be standing up for Londoners and London businesses, not advocating for friends and families to be split up or for more and more businesses to go to the wall."

How is us moving to Tier two going to send more businesses to the wall ? Friends / family can still see each you just need to be outdoors

No they haven’t, many people are ignoring the rules , that is why we are in this situation

The vast majority ARE obeying them, even the government was shocked by the compliance to the original rules earlier this year. Far more people obeyed and accepted than their planning team had allowed for in their estimates.

People mainly kick back and flagrantly disregard them when they feel they have been pushed too far, as we saw in Liverpool the other night."

You can’t compare what happened in March to what is happening now, if the majority are complying to the rules why are we in this situation?

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Talking about a 2week circuit breaker during school half term.. full lockdown!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54538278?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=F104050E-0E1A-11EB-BAD0-B1BE96E8478F&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=BBC+News&fbclid=IwAR0ThyFt-r6TpdhRpJ0T0m4DM3jr1I5kzEBefXY83KCtUny4ONgRpISk-6E&fbclid=IwAR0KG5OYW4VnKUtk3th8YVckDeX3G3qQwN_I83x4TvEYocwt6q5kJ0_djLE&fbclid=IwAR1NA2QCcB5YhVE1CGYIl4d4kfeq9_ZhCL8Inf7wV_pVV8MkcO4ouYNm2RU

Nottingham

"Talking about a 2week circuit breaker during school half term.. full lockdown!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54538278?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=F104050E-0E1A-11EB-BAD0-B1BE96E8478F&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=BBC+News&fbclid=IwAR0ThyFt-r6TpdhRpJ0T0m4DM3jr1I5kzEBefXY83KCtUny4ONgRpISk-6E&fbclid=IwAR0KG5OYW4VnKUtk3th8YVckDeX3G3qQwN_I83x4TvEYocwt6q5kJ0_djLE&fbclid=IwAR1NA2QCcB5YhVE1CGYIl4d4kfeq9_ZhCL8Inf7wV_pVV8MkcO4ouYNm2RU"

????

On a mooch

"Talking about a 2week circuit breaker during school half term.. full lockdown!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54538278?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=F104050E-0E1A-11EB-BAD0-B1BE96E8478F&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=BBC+News&fbclid=IwAR0ThyFt-r6TpdhRpJ0T0m4DM3jr1I5kzEBefXY83KCtUny4ONgRpISk-6E&fbclid=IwAR0KG5OYW4VnKUtk3th8YVckDeX3G3qQwN_I83x4TvEYocwt6q5kJ0_djLE&fbclid=IwAR1NA2QCcB5YhVE1CGYIl4d4kfeq9_ZhCL8Inf7wV_pVV8MkcO4ouYNm2RU"

I believe this is what was put to parliament in September but rejected. It could happen at some point, will it happen by next Friday, who knows

NW London

It was part of the bailout for TFL to try and keep the tubes / buses running, extra deep cleans, try and get them running at full schedule again, all due to significant footfall in passengers and advertising revenue, which is still greatly reduced in numbers. In addition the extra charge (temporary) is to try and reduce the number of cars coming into central London, when they are asking individuals to cycle and walk their routes where possible, hence the adaptation of many of the central roads to allow for wider pavements for walking and cycling within the centre.

TfL is on its knees at the moment, with 25% of its staff furloughed and at the point where it may go bust. At the end of the day another bailout is likely needed to keep it afloat. Londoners in the long run will bear the brunt of this and repaying it with higher fares above normal fir many years to come, they have already done away with the freedom pass and the child’s free bus travel for school journeys is going the same way. For some that means feeding their child or sending them to school

It’s a tough situation but bitching about it, isn’t going to make it any better "

I'm.not bitching about it, I'm criticizing. TFL, Sadiq and Govt should have known that passenger numbers would need to be reduced and this in turn leads to a loss of revenue. They should have planned for this and budgeted for it instead of passing the cost on to the working man and woman. Consider this, a self employed courier or builder now has to pay up to £27.50 a day (ULEZ and Congestion Charge) out of their own pocket just to drive into London. How is this fair or just?

NW London

People mainly kick back and flagrantly disregard them when they feel they have been pushed too far, as we saw in Liverpool the other night.

You can’t compare what happened in March to what is happening now, if the majority are complying to the rules why are we in this situation? "

Because it's a pandemic. The virus will always spread, more so in colder months just like the flu does. It's inevitable we will see more cases now than we did in summer.

I'm not saying people shouldn't follow the rules, I just don't see any merit in the blame game considering that most transmissions are linked to schools, food processing factories and hospitals.

You can’t compare what happened in March to what is happening now, if the majority are complying to the rules why are we in this situation?

Because it's a pandemic. The virus will always spread, more so in colder months just like the flu does. It's inevitable we will see more cases now than we did in summer.

I'm not saying people shouldn't follow the rules, I just don't see any merit in the blame game considering that most transmissions are linked to schools, food processing factories and hospitals."

So what is your solution?

On a mooch

I'm.not bitching about it, I'm criticizing. TFL, Sadiq and Govt should have known that passenger numbers would need to be reduced and this in turn leads to a loss of revenue. They should have planned for this and budgeted for it instead of passing the cost on to the working man and woman. Consider this, a self employed courier or builder now has to pay up to £27.50 a day (ULEZ and Congestion Charge) out of their own pocket just to drive into London. How is this fair or just?

"

How do you budget for a pandemic that we didn’t know was going to happen ?

I see your point but anyone living in London is fully aware of these charges, they were in place before and went up £5 a think in the last round, so they were still paying £22 a day before to travel into central London.

There are no easy answers, unfortunately, we are all going to be paying for this for many years to come.

NW London

I'm not saying people shouldn't follow the rules, I just don't see any merit in the blame game considering that most transmissions are linked to schools, food processing factories and hospitals.

So what is your solution? "

Common sense, good judgement for indiviudals.

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate and a better way to stop covid spreading in hospitals, maybe the Nightingales should be exclusively for Covid cases?

NW London

How do you budget for a pandemic that we didn’t know was going to happen ?

I see your point but anyone living in London is fully aware of these charges, they were in place before and went up £5 a think in the last round, so they were still paying £22 a day before to travel into central London.

There are no easy answers, unfortunately, we are all going to be paying for this for many years to come. "

There aren't.

But Sunak was able to draw up a (very generous) furlough scheme very quickly (even though he forgot about people on PAYE).

Whilst the charges have been in place pre covid the operational hours have been dramatically increased (which will discourage visitors) and many people opposed the ULEZ which was rammed thru stealthily by Sadiq.

It's basically a raid on those who are least able to afford it.

Nottingham

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate and a better way to stop covid spreading in hospitals, maybe the Nightingales should be exclusively for Covid cases? "

Define vulnerable for me please .

NW London

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate and a better way to stop covid spreading in hospitals, maybe the Nightingales should be exclusively for Covid cases?

Define vulnerable for me please ."

Have a pre-existing condition that makes one more vulnerable to the effects of Covid.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate "

Great... millions of people who have been isolated for 6 months should be isolated more?

Like my partner, who I do not live with. She's been told she'll likely not survive covid. She has many health issues including diabetes, rapid onset life threatening asthma and an autoimmune condition.

Most of the time you wouldn't know. Her conditions are managed by medications and lifestyle. If you met her you'd probably have no idea. Hey mental health has taken s toll and it's only recently that we've even been able to visit. And you're expecting her to isolate more?

Not that age should matter but she's not an elderly person who has lived their life. She's 36.

"Not unexpected, trying to nip it in the bud before the numbers rise. Our highest borough is 135/100,000

To be honest, those that aren’t abiding by the simple rules now will take no notice of the new ones "

True.

liverpool

"

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate

Great... millions of people who have been isolated for 6 months should be isolated more?

Like my partner, who I do not live with. She's been told she'll likely not survive covid. She has many health issues including diabetes, rapid onset life threatening asthma and an autoimmune condition.

Most of the time you wouldn't know. Her conditions are managed by medications and lifestyle. If you met her you'd probably have no idea. Hey mental health has taken s toll and it's only recently that we've even been able to visit. And you're expecting her to isolate more?

Not that age should matter but she's not an elderly person who has lived their life. She's 36."

Sorry to hear that

NW London

"

I think we need a better way to enable the vulnerable to self isolate

Not that age should matter but she's not an elderly person who has lived their life. She's 36."

I'm genuinely very sorry to hear that.

But that's what I mean by finding a better way to help the most vulnerable isolate and avoid. We can't lock people away but we need to find a way to allow people like your partner to lead as normal life as possible but at the same time I don't think the solution is to impose blanket restrictions across the while of society as I think these could worsen people's mental health and lead to additional deaths.

Maybe one idea would be for shops to implement dedicated times only for those who are vulnerable?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Tough when you're on your own let me tell you"

I think that depends on the person, some will thrive when they are alone. For others if is a living nightmare.

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 15/10/20 22:21:59]

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

I think that depends on the person, some will thrive when they are alone. For others if is a living nightmare. "

Some will be more used to it, but it will still take its toll if you haven’t seen anyone for 8 months, no matter how resilient you are

NW London

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

I think that depends on the person, some will thrive when they are alone. For others if is a living nightmare.

Some will be more used to it, but it will still take its toll if you haven’t seen anyone for 8 months, no matter how resilient you are "

If you're single I think you can nominate one household to visit?

Stupidly, they aren't allowed to visit you though

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Some will be more used to it, but it will still take its toll if you haven’t seen anyone for 8 months, no matter how resilient you are

Stupidly, they aren't allowed to visit you though "

Of course and they can visit you if they are your bubble. However, if no one you know lives near it’s doesn’t happen. I escaped and managed to see my parents in August for a week, but we are fully aware we are not likely to see each other until March / April at the earliest.

NW London

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Of course and they can visit you if they are your bubble. However, if no one you know lives near it’s doesn’t happen. I escaped and managed to see my parents in August for a week, but we are fully aware we are not likely to see each other until March / April at the earliest. "

Sorry to hear that.

I didn't think travel restrictions were in force though?

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Of course and they can visit you if they are your bubble. However, if no one you know lives near it’s doesn’t happen. I escaped and managed to see my parents in August for a week, but we are fully aware we are not likely to see each other until March / April at the earliest.

Sorry to hear that.

I didn't think travel restrictions were in force though? "

They aren’t but when both are aged and one shielding, I took extra precautions to protect them from possibly carrying it from the city to their countryside village. I don’t drive so I wanted to be sure I was as clear as possible for the visit.

NW London

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Sorry to hear that.

They aren’t but when both are aged and one shielding, I took extra precautions to protect them from possibly carrying it from the city to their countryside village. I don’t drive so I wanted to be sure I was as clear as possible for the visit. "

Ok. That's very considerate of you.

On a mooch

"No households to mix

Toughie

6 outside...

Still.. Its the new norm

Sorry to hear that.

They aren’t but when both are aged and one shielding, I took extra precautions to protect them from possibly carrying it from the city to their countryside village. I don’t drive so I wanted to be sure I was as clear as possible for the visit.

Ok. That's very considerate of you."

It’s my family why wouldn’t I be.

If I’d known then what I learnt today and that my area had no cases from 18 April until 23 September I would have gone sooner and more than once.... it is what it just have to go with it.

Others are in a worst position and haven’t been able too see their families at all

By *eter pepper 77Man  over a year ago

kelsall

"London to move to tier 2 restrictions. "

I’d love to smash your back doors in

By *ichelangeloxMan  over a year ago

cambridge

London to move to tier 2 restrictions.

I’d love to smash your back doors in!

Wow, you really need to have a chamomile tea and chill out a bit dude!!!

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

For me...it seems pointless talking about north or south because the virus doesn’t discriminate. It’s partly about culture though in differing degrees. ( young people, multi cultural Crowded households etc) exist in both north and south as does stupidly (not wearing masks, et etc). I’m lucky enough not to have caught it yet but my work is decimated. We can’t go on with the handouts ( I didn’t get a penny by the way) track and trace is a failure, testing is a lucky dip and really it’s down to us the people to get a grip of ourselves, our families and other people.

» Add a new message to this topic