FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccines: the facts

Vaccines: the facts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've all seen lots of theories and lies spread online about vaccines. But it's in all our interests to get vaccinated where possible. Here's a short link from the WHO about vaccines.

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/embrace-the-facts-about-vaccines-not-the-myths

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like you can trust anything from the disgraced WHO.

"Like you can trust anything from the disgraced WHO."

Just posting the facts so people can read and judge for themselves.

And, yes, I would trust them on this sort of information. Just as I'd trust my GP if they offered me a vaccine.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Who was it that disgraced them? A Court of Law? or just your Opinion?

They're in cahoots with Bill Gates aren't they? Got to get those nanobots spread around somehow.

USA for starters, who removed their funding from the disgraced WHO.

We won't get fooled again.

"USA for starters, who removed their funding from the disgraced WHO.

We won't get fooled again."

Dave, that was just one of Trump's desperate attempts to distract from his failings on the pandemic.

Dave, have you avoided vaccines all your life? If so, you're lucky to be alive and healthy.

Donald Trump removed the funding to deflect from his incompetent handling of the pandemic. Donald Trump is an idiot.

The WHO are not perfect and they've made some political miscalculations, but as far as vaccines and pandemics go, they are pretty trustworthy. Don't be fooled by Trump's deceit.

Seems Donald Trump is the one that fooled you.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

It's not in my interests or my kids interests to be guinea pigs for a vaccine when the disease isn't a threat to us

(Which is lucky really, as it's not going to be on offer to us anyway)

I remember the first swine flu vaccine Pandemrix and the side effects. Better to wait for round 2 vaccine! Let other people find out the side effects ..

The WHO once released a song called , wont get fooled again , how uncanny

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I've heard the WHO are all really lizard people. I'd never trust a lizard!

The WHO once released a song called , wont get fooled again , how uncanny "

Also. Boris the Spider.

"We've all seen lots of theories and lies spread online about vaccines. But it's in all our interests to get vaccinated where possible. Here's a short link from the WHO about vaccines.

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/embrace-the-facts-about-vaccines-not-the-myths"

I wouldn't trust the WHO with a cage full of mice.

"We've all seen lots of theories and lies spread online about vaccines. But it's in all our interests to get vaccinated where possible. Here's a short link from the WHO about vaccines.

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/embrace-the-facts-about-vaccines-not-the-myths

I wouldn't trust the WHO with a cage full of mice."

Do you trust your doctor if they offer you a vaccine, though?

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

I'd prefer changing my diet and exercising more as a 'vaccine'. I'm not sold on the idea of a vaccine working for everyone when we're all engineered differently.

Donald Trump removed the funding to deflect from his incompetent handling of the pandemic. Donald Trump is an idiot.

The WHO are not perfect and they've made some political miscalculations, but as far as vaccines and pandemics go, they are pretty trustworthy. Don't be fooled by Trump's deceit."

Very well said

How come everyone ignores the WHO when they say lockdown doesn't work but sit up and listen when peddling vaccines... Masks won't work in March but they will in July.... So many mixed messages

In all fairness WHO have been overwhelmed which is rather worrying however, mixed messages have been a huge problem. The two Gov'ts that are the worst offenders are UK, who couldn't run a bath never mind a country and the US whose leader is possibly more dangerous to life on earth than the virus itself.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Is that a pun?

You mean that basket case trump..

Quite.

Has anyone exposed ineffective vaccinations or the truth about 1918 vaccinations. Bit heavy for fab.

Its like do you follow everything the Government tell you. No. I know I don't. I never trust a politician or the WHO.

Apparently weak math skills make people more susceptible to misinformation about coronavirus.

Not that we needed a study on it but all you anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theory pushers are dumb. Science says so.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"How come everyone ignores the WHO when they say lockdown doesn't work but sit up and listen when peddling vaccines... Masks won't work in March but they will in July.... So many mixed messages "

He who refuses to accept new evidence or learn from mistakes is a blubbering idiot.

Quote ...me 2020

"How come everyone ignores the WHO when they say lockdown doesn't work but sit up and listen when peddling vaccines... Masks won't work in March but they will in July.... So many mixed messages

He who refuses to accept new evidence or learn from mistakes is a blubbering idiot.

Quote ...me 2020"

So who is the blubbering idiot?

WHO advises lockdown, lockdown doesn't work, WHO advises not to lockdown, lockdown happens again cases rise.

WHO says masks don't work, cases rise, WHO says wear masks, cases rise....

Oh wait! It was me all along.... Duh

"How come everyone ignores the WHO when they say lockdown doesn't work but sit up and listen when peddling vaccines... Masks won't work in March but they will in July.... So many mixed messages

Quote ...me 2020

So who is the blubbering idiot?

WHO advises lockdown, lockdown doesn't work, WHO advises not to lockdown, lockdown happens again cases rise.

WHO says masks don't work, cases rise, WHO says wear masks, cases rise....

Oh wait! It was me all along.... Duh"

And the WHO's classic 'no evidence of human to human transmission of the coronavirus' claim.

The disgraced WHO and chief crook Tedros have done everything to make sure the virus was spread worldwide.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

The disgraced WHO and chief crook Tedros have done everything to make sure the virus was spread worldwide."

Wow - Donald Trump is on Fab...

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"

The disgraced WHO and chief crook Tedros have done everything to make sure the virus was spread worldwide.

Wow - Donald Trump is on Fab..."

It really hurts to say this, but even trump isn't that stupid.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"How come everyone ignores the WHO when they say lockdown doesn't work but sit up and listen when peddling vaccines... Masks won't work in March but they will in July.... So many mixed messages "

How's your maths? . You're aware of the scientific process? The one that's used extensively in medicine and health? Research evidence builds and that's something that we've benefitted from extensively this year. Do you read and analyse many scientific research reports? Understand statistical analysis? If you do, they are great skills to have, helping us to better understand the complexity of what's affecting us.

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

"I've heard the WHO are all really lizard people. I'd never trust a lizard! "

Don't trust anything that can lick its own eyeballs......

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I've heard the WHO are all really lizard people. I'd never trust a lizard! "

I think I would trust a lizard far more than a human at the moment!

I notice a few people are trying to discredit vaccines by going for the WHO.

So here's another link about vaccines by the NHS. Do people distrust this, too?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/why-vaccination-is-safe-and-important/

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/embrace-the-facts-about-vaccines-not-the-myths"

Ha facts. Oh my god. Brilliant. You've seriously misjudged your audience in here.

Ha facts. Oh my god. Brilliant. You've seriously misjudged your audience in here. "

Maybe I was feeling masochistic when I started the thread haha.

But if access to facts will help some people, it's worth it.

Ha facts. Oh my god. Brilliant. You've seriously misjudged your audience in here.

Maybe I was feeling masochistic when I started the thread haha.

But if access to facts will help some people, it's worth it."

I commend your efforts, good luck. The post above about the use of actual evidence, research and analysis has pushed me over the edge. I'm going to go lie down before someone says "they lied to us about the earth being round".

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

seems if they do come up with a vaccine it not gona be available to everyone straight away. only thise who are more at risk by time it gets round to the rest of us will prob be a year or so so would prob have it then. reackon year to 18 months should be ong enough for any side effects to show up if there are any.plus thats even if they come up with one that works

"

Wow - Donald Trump is on Fab..."

Actually, wouldn't be that surprised if he was haha. And his cock would be yuuuuuugee and plated in gold.

Leicestershire

"

Actually, wouldn't be that surprised if he was haha. And his cock would be yuuuuuugee and plated in gold."

Well if his cock matches his face it's gonna be like a carrot...

"

Actually, wouldn't be that surprised if he was haha. And his cock would be yuuuuuugee and plated in gold.

Well if his cock matches his face it's gonna be like a carrot... "

Yeah but he thinks it's yuuuuuge. And I bet you he would plate it in gold if he could do it safely.

Leicestershire

"

Well if his cock matches his face it's gonna be like a carrot...

Yeah but he thinks it's yuuuuuge. And I bet you he would plate it in gold if he could do it safely."

Well in fairness, he is without doubt the biggest cock in the US... so he's partially right...

How's your maths? . You're aware of the scientific process? The one that's used extensively in medicine and health? Research evidence builds and that's something that we've benefitted from extensively this year. Do you read and analyse many scientific research reports? Understand statistical analysis? If you do, they are great skills to have, helping us to better understand the complexity of what's affecting us. "

My maths are average thanks for asking. Really nice of you.

My statistical analysis and virologist skills are non existant. I, like the vast majority of the masses get their corona facts and figures from the telly news. The hard work and difficult sums get done by the boffins and eggheads then put out on the telly as news. Are you suggesting that sometimes they get things wrong on the telly? Or are the mistakes made at boffin level?

Last I heard was 'we're following the science'... Can't remember who said it tho

» Add a new message to this topic