FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I was just chatting with people who have the virus

I was just chatting with people who have the virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And they were all perfect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

"And they were all perfect "

Ah , great news for those who have lost their loved ones !

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

some are some aint mates wife had it in summer she stayed in the caravan on there drive and spent 3 weeks sunbathing in the garden another mate had it he does ironman competitions and runs marathons he spebt 3 weeks in hospital and another 6 weeks at home gettibg his strength back.us pot luck i guess

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ive just had it recently and was completely fine, just loss of smell and burning sensation in the nose. No one in my household developed any symptoms either

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many people have it and are fine.

Some people have it and get seriously ill.

Some die.

The virus only affects the old and weak and young people with underlying health problems ie asthma and ocp etc

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"The virus only affects the old and weak and young people with underlying health problems ie asthma and ocp etc"

Basically everyone then!

"And they were all perfect

Ah , great news for those who have lost their loved ones ! "

No I am very sorry for them and I am very worried about it myself. I was just surprised.

In 2016 I had two neighbours both male in their 40s and both got run down in the same dangerous corner. One is fine the other died.

Life doesn't always take the same path with everyone. So just be happy for them.

"The virus only affects the old and weak and young people with underlying health problems ie asthma and ocp etc"

No, it doesn't. The youngest death I know of was a baby of 9 months old. No pre existing health conditions.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Perfect in what way? Perfectly contagious? Perfect carriers for a deadly disease? Good looking? Looking to meet tonight?

Yup. they were right to put Fleetwood at Tier III

"Ive just had it recently and was completely fine, just loss of smell and burning sensation in the nose. No one in my household developed any symptoms either "

Strange how it affects people differently

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Why can't it just affect idiots!

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06/10/9-month-old-baby-who-died-in-march-was-killed-as-a-result-of-coronavirus-officials-confirm/

Wrong he died from pneumonia caused buy covid

In 2016 I had two neighbours both male in their 40s and both got run down in the same dangerous corner. One is fine the other died.

Life doesn't always take the same path with everyone. So just be happy for them. "

Not every one is old or have underlying health problems

"Not every one is old or have underlying health problems "

Not everyone who dies from it has those too.

....so lets write that group off...nothing to worry about...please dont be so selfish

It affects people differently becuase people have different immune systems

Perfect in what way? Perfectly contagious? Perfect carriers for a deadly disease? Good looking? Looking to meet tonight?

"

They looked fine with no symptoms. Two of them were even working in the garden and told me to keep back.

I'm not being selfish just stating facts some die some dont becuase people have different immune systems some people have strong cells some people have weak cells

"I'm not being selfish just stating facts some die some dont becuase people have different immune systems some people have strong cells some people have weak cells"
.....ok professor !

They looked fine with no symptoms. Two of them were even working in the garden and told me to keep back. "

So. Not really sure what the point is then?

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Thanks for that. So good to see a doctor on here - trust fab to come up with one ! I'm sure you've really reassured many within the medical profession and much of the UK population with that brilliant insight - even if it's total nonsense!

Iv been fine actually, a few minor symptoms but I'm ok

Not true. I know one model, age 31, fit as a butchers dog, who's lungs, gut and heart are now damaged by Long Covid and she can no longer work. I know another guy, 42 Yr old singer, into climbing, kayaking and walking, who was in ICU for 7 weeks and his family were told to say final goodbyes. It can adversely affect any age, healthy or not.

They looked fine with no symptoms. Two of them were even working in the garden and told me to keep back. "

Someone with depression can look fine it doesn mean they are

Yeah professor nutty me

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Apparently about 5% of covid deaths, are people with out any underlying health problems.

"I'm not being selfish just stating facts some die some dont becuase people have different immune systems some people have strong cells some people have weak cells.....ok professor !"

Why have a go at him,why don't you give us your opinion Mr. Infectious dicease expert

They looked fine with no symptoms. Two of them were even working in the garden and told me to keep back.

Someone with depression can look fine it doesn mean they are"

I look fine, iv got covid, but to look at me you wouldn't know, what now experts?

They might be fit as a fiddle on the outside and go gym etc doesn't mean there body cells or immune system is

My friend died, age 25, no known prior health issues.

Why people so offended just because I'm stating my own opinions guess what people have different opinions then you if you dont like what I am saying block me simple

Someone with depression can look fine it doesn mean they are

I look fine, iv got covid, but to look at me you wouldn't know, what now experts? "

Expert? I was merely giving an example to the poster saying those he knows who have had covid are 'perfectly fine'

"Why people so offended just because I'm stating my own opinions guess what people have different opinions then you if you dont like what I am saying block me simple "

You have the right to your opinion like everybody else

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Why people so offended just because I'm stating my own opinions guess what people have different opinions then you if you dont like what I am saying block me simple "

Because your opinions are wrong based on the facts- simple

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Base your opinions on facts then...

Quite simply because spreading false information is detrimental to people. You see some people with a low intellect end up believing bullshit information and could think "well i will be ok" so go out catch it and in hospital.

scotland

"https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06/10/9-month-old-baby-who-died-in-march-was-killed-as-a-result-of-coronavirus-officials-confirm/

Wrong he died from pneumonia caused buy covid "

What's your point here?

"My friend died, age 25, no known prior health issues."

Sorry for your loss.

My facts come from mainstream media and mainstream radio so they obviously are all wrong then

scotland

"My facts come from mainstream media and mainstream radio so they obviously are all wrong then"

Your interpretation or understanding of them are wrong.

My point is some said 9month baby died from corona when you read article clearly states he died from pneumonia bought on buy the virus so he didn't die from corona it self you dont die from corona you die from complications bought on buy corona even the CDC have confirmed this

"My facts come from mainstream media and mainstream radio so they obviously are all wrong then"

Woooooaaa you were doing OK in my eyes until you said MSM, the BBC are the biggest scaremongering cunts ever

What and yours is and every one should listen to you like I said i got my own opinion you dont have to take is a fact and why every one attacking me if you don't like what i say then dont take any notice

"What and yours is and every one should listen to you like I said i got my own opinion you dont have to take is a fact and why every one attacking me if you don't like what i say then dont take any notice "

Hit the reply and quote button if your replying to a certain person

I dont watch BBC for a start thanks Jimmy I watch ITV sky news and listen to talk radio

I will reply how I want to reply you not my dad telling me what to do and that ??

South

"My point is some said 9month baby died from corona when you read article clearly states he died from pneumonia bought on buy the virus so he didn't die from corona it self you dont die from corona you die from complications bought on buy corona even the CDC have confirmed this "

Sigh....... that’s like saying someone who was hit by a bus died from blood loss. If the bus hadn’t happen the blood loss wouldn’t have happened.

Covid attacks the immune cells in the lining of the lungs turning them to sponge and they fill up with fluid causing pneumonia. Without Covid the baby wouldn’t have died.

South

"I will reply how I want to reply you not my dad telling me what to do and that ??"

Well if you sound like a child

"I dont watch BBC for a start thanks Jimmy I watch ITV sky news and listen to talk radio"

Mature

"I will reply how I want to reply you not my dad telling me what to do and that ??"

May we ask, does the 420 in your user name refer to anything in particular?

I wasn't having a go, I was trying to help you

"My point is some said 9month baby died from corona when you read article clearly states he died from pneumonia bought on buy the virus so he didn't die from corona it self you dont die from corona you die from complications bought on buy corona even the CDC have confirmed this "

Well that's OK then, isn't it?

Okay thanks dash

Yeah that is okay he was wrong and I pointed him to article to prove it

My friend went into hospital with covid, he got sepsis, eventually they amputated both his legs and arms, he sadly died, he apparently died of covid on his DC

"Okay thanks dash"

No need to rubbish the OP - he is only stating what is well-documented.

Despite there being a small number of well-publicised cases of young and well people suffering, the overwhelming majority of those who take ill, and even more so of those who die, are either very old or have serious underlying heath problems.

These health problems are those often brought on by lifestyle choices, such as smoking and obesity.

There is no argument with the statistics on this at least.

"https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06/10/9-month-old-baby-who-died-in-march-was-killed-as-a-result-of-coronavirus-officials-confirm/

Wrong he died from pneumonia caused buy covid "

Dear god, even the link you posted trying to prove me wrong says they have been confirmed to have died as a result of Corona virus. My work here is done, it's got to the point where people are defeating their own arguments for me!

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

South of Bideford, Devon

"I dont watch BBC for a start thanks Jimmy I watch ITV sky news and listen to talk radio"

Not sure people are attacking you, as you say. Everyone appreciates this is a forum and everyone has a view.

Trouble is you are sprouting your views, stating they are actually facts, because you have actually read it, heard it, or seen it in the media.

Some, in the medical profession love of these Covid experts, all using incorrect terms, in the belief they are right and everyone else is wrong.

What is it that you get from this?

Is your life so empty that the only way you know you’re alive is when people respond to your trolling on the internet?

Thanks lad and I'm not the OP I clearly comment my opinion and got attacked becuase what I am saying doesn't fit there narrative of what they believed so first thing to do is attack in response to what I'm saying so it makes them feel better

"My friend went into hospital with covid, he got sepsis, eventually they amputated both his legs and arms, he sadly died, he apparently died of covid on his DC"

Did it say that, or was it just that Covid was on his death certificate as a cause of death?

My friend. 25 years old. Only recently had a baby. No underlying health problems.

She died. From COVID.

You are wrong.

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 19:08:21]

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"How do you no she had no underlying health problems you can have underlying health problems and not even no as you not been diagnosed and jesus lot of your friends died from Corona ain't they surprised you got any left tbh"

Wow best you get back to that 420 what a stupid thing to say

"My friend went into hospital with covid, he got sepsis, eventually they amputated both his legs and arms, he sadly died, he apparently died of covid on his DC

Did it say that, or was it just that Covid was on his death certificate as a cause of death?"

I only know his son said they put covid on the DC,however if he hadn't hadn't had gone in hospital with covid would he have got sepsis? I don't know

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Sorry mate but there is so much ignorance in that post, perhaps speak to staff in the royal at Blackpool as to whether that's been their experiences..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Not thought that through at all have you, the baby would not have developed pneumonia if they did not catch covid..

People have underlying health issues yes but can live for many years with them, catching covid makes them more susceptible to a worse outcome..

"My point is some said 9month baby died from corona when you read article clearly states he died from pneumonia bought on buy the virus so he didn't die from corona it self you dont die from corona you die from complications bought on buy corona even the CDC have confirmed this

Not thought that through at all have you, the baby would not have developed pneumonia if they did not catch covid..

People have underlying health issues yes but can live for many years with them, catching covid makes them more susceptible to a worse outcome.."

People can’t be so stupid they don’t understand this, so why do they try so hard to make it look as though they are?

"My friend went into hospital with covid, he got sepsis, eventually they amputated both his legs and arms, he sadly died, he apparently died of covid on his DC

Did it say that, or was it just that Covid was on his death certificate as a cause of death?

I only know his son said they put covid on the DC,however if he hadn't hadn't had gone in hospital with covid would he have got sepsis? I don't know "

Doctors, by law, are not allow to put something on the death certificate unless they believe it contributed to the death.

"How do you no she had no underlying health problems you can have underlying health problems and not even no as you not been diagnosed and jesus lot of your friends died from Corona ain't they surprised you got any left tbh

Wow best you get back to that 420 what a stupid thing to say "

Thanks for quoting that so I (and everyone else) could see what he said.

Un-fucking-believable.

Some people are just ignorant and vile. But it always makes me happy when they display that for everyone to see.

I only know his son said they put covid on the DC,however if he hadn't hadn't had gone in hospital with covid would he have got sepsis? I don't know

Doctors, by law, are not allow to put something on the death certificate unless they believe it contributed to the death."

Have they done postmortems on all covid deaths, I don't think so

"My friend died, age 25, no known prior health issues.

Sorry for your loss. "

Thank you. It was some time ago - back in April - she caught it through her job and it hit her hard, she ended up in hospital, but we all thought she'd pull through because... yeah, she was young and healthy. It was shocking because it was a reality check, really. Like - fuck, this really can potentially kill anyone!

Just to make a very obvious point, medically speaking, without COVID present that child would have almost certainly lived through pneumonia.

I would also say it’s almost unheard of for a serious COVID-19 case to not develop pneumonia.

Your point is a bit like “he didn’t die of the stab wound, he died of blood loss”...

scotland

"My point is some said 9month baby died from corona when you read article clearly states he died from pneumonia bought on buy the virus so he didn't die from corona it self you dont die from corona you die from complications bought on buy corona even the CDC have confirmed this

Sigh....... that’s like saying someone who was hit by a bus died from blood loss. If the bus hadn’t happen the blood loss wouldn’t have happened.

Covid attacks the immune cells in the lining of the lungs turning them to sponge and they fill up with fluid causing pneumonia. Without Covid the baby wouldn’t have died. "

Great analogy!

Cancer is the same. It causes so much damage to the body that the patient dies of something else. A family member of mine had ovarian cancer but she died from a stroke.

The covidiots bang on about cancer deaths but , if you apply their logic, most of them died of something else...

scotland

People have underlying health issues yes but can live for many years with them, catching covid makes them more susceptible to a worse outcome..

People can’t be so stupid they don’t understand this, so why do they try so hard to make it look as though they are?"

They actually are. They have absolutely no ability to question what they are told yet call us sheep for getting sucked in by the "hoax" or "plandemic".

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Are you educationally qualified or just self certified to give medical advice on forums ?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

So they haven't died ... Yet

Hope they stay healthy as it can take a week or two.

Doctors, by law, are not allow to put something on the death certificate unless they believe it contributed to the death.

Have they done postmortems on all covid deaths, I don't think so"

Post-mortems are only performed when the cause of death is unknown.

Iv just seen a report on twitter that in January 2018 a killer flu killed 64,000 people in January,the worst since 2006 apparently, anybody else see this?

Post-mortems are only performed when the cause of death is unknown."

I don't think that's true, in normal circumstances a postmortem is required on every death, due to covid things are different

I don't think that's true, in normal circumstances a postmortem is required on every death, due to covid things are different "

There is no requirement for a post mortem. These are typically only done if requested by a coroner due to suspicious or unusual circumstances surrounding the death, these are mandatory. The family may also be asked if a post mortem can be done to aid medical understanding if they have died of a known cause that is the subject of research or they are part of a clinical trial. These can be declined.

I don't think that's true, in normal circumstances a postmortem is required on every death, due to covid things are different

There is no requirement for a post mortem. These are typically only done if requested by a coroner due to suspicious or unusual circumstances surrounding the death, these are mandatory. The family may also be asked if a post mortem can be done to aid medical understanding if they have died of a known cause that is the subject of research or they are part of a clinical trial. These can be declined."

Iv just read up on it, I was wrong and stand corrected, my apologies

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Fact check..... Untrue.

There is no requirement for a post mortem. These are typically only done if requested by a coroner due to suspicious or unusual circumstances surrounding the death, these are mandatory. The family may also be asked if a post mortem can be done to aid medical understanding if they have died of a known cause that is the subject of research or they are part of a clinical trial. These can be declined.

Iv just read up on it, I was wrong and stand corrected, my apologies "

No worries

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It affects people differently becuase people have different immune systems"

It may be many things - genetic, the level of viral infection, etc. Someone having this infection who is young and healthy, may die in their next infection of this or something else. Nobody getting infected with this may be safely 'healthy' for the future. We still have only a very limited understanding of it so far

"No need to rubbish the OP - he is only stating what is well-documented.

Despite there being a small number of well-publicised cases of young and well people suffering, the overwhelming majority of those who take ill, and even more so of those who die, are either very old or have serious underlying heath problems.

These health problems are those often brought on by lifestyle choices, such as smoking and obesity.

"

No need to rubbish me no, but I think some of you in these forums should educate before you attack

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"No need to rubbish the OP - he is only stating what is well-documented.

No need to rubbish me no, but I think some of you in these forums should educate before you attack

"

OP I agree I have seen and spoke to a few people who have had the virus and they seem fine xx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So... are you saying that the virus is improving people?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm high risk and just had it. Apart from residual tiredness, headache and cough I've had worst colds.

I count myself lucky, and feel for those who've lost loved ones and continue to suffer. Because "I'm alright jack" doesn't mean I'm going to be dismissive towards those who haven't been so fortunate.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I personally know several people who have had it. One guy who was is super-fit 34 years old and spent six weeks in hospital... most of that in Intensive care. Three months on, he says he is about 70% recovered.

One friend's mother died.

Another, is a 28 year old lass. She had almost no symptoms in March, she is now suffering from serious kidney issues (after being fine for months). She is still waiting for test results from the biopsy extracted from her kidney last week but is currently deteriorating.

The other 4 people I know who had it appear to have recovered completely.

Cal

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'm high risk and just had it. Apart from residual tiredness, headache and cough I've had worst colds.

I count myself lucky, and feel for those who've lost loved ones and continue to suffer. Because "I'm alright jack" doesn't mean I'm going to be dismissive towards those who haven't been so fortunate."

That's the worst part, the lottery style effects of this illness.

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 14:25:13]

I count myself lucky, and feel for those who've lost loved ones and continue to suffer. Because "I'm alright jack" doesn't mean I'm going to be dismissive towards those who haven't been so fortunate.

That's the worst part, the lottery style effects of this illness. "

So... are you saying that the virus is improving people? "

No not at all

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"some are some aint mates wife had it in summer she stayed in the caravan on there drive and spent 3 weeks sunbathing in the garden another mate had it he does ironman competitions and runs marathons he spebt 3 weeks in hospital and another 6 weeks at home gettibg his strength back.us pot luck i guess"

Spebt?

"I personally know several people who have had it. One guy who was is super-fit 34 years old and spent six weeks in hospital... most of that in Intensive care. Three months on, he says he is about 70% recovered.

One friend's mother died.

Another, is a 28 year old lass. She had almost no symptoms in March, she is now suffering from serious kidney issues (after being fine for months). She is still waiting for test results from the biopsy extracted from her kidney last week but is currently deteriorating.

The other 4 people I know who had it appear to have recovered completely.

Cal"

That's the worry. The minor cases now may turn into major issues in weeks or months.

"some are some aint mates wife had it in summer she stayed in the caravan on there drive and spent 3 weeks sunbathing in the garden another mate had it he does ironman competitions and runs marathons he spebt 3 weeks in hospital and another 6 weeks at home gettibg his strength back.us pot luck i guess

Spebt?"

Clearly a typo.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Is there really any point in this post. We knew this already. It is and always has been common knowledge that if hits some people harder than others.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"some are some aint mates wife had it in summer she stayed in the caravan on there drive and spent 3 weeks sunbathing in the garden another mate had it he does ironman competitions and runs marathons he spebt 3 weeks in hospital and another 6 weeks at home gettibg his strength back.us pot luck i guess

Spebt?"

Obviously spent

"Is there really any point in this post. We knew this already. It is and always has been common knowledge that if hits some people harder than others."

It's the first time I came across anyone with it

borehamwood

Spebt?"

typing on fone fat fingers couldnt be botherd to correct it.u seem to be the only person who didnt know what i meant.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

well you would hardly be chatting to them if they were dead.

Spebt?"

You missed the other typo while you were proof reading & trying to find fault

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Unfortunately not all ....

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"The virus only affects the old and weak and young people with underlying health problems ie asthma and ocp etc

Basically everyone then! "

And those with no underlying health issues who have a severe reaction to it..

Don't think just because you are fit, healthy and have never had anything wrong with you that you won't end up severely ill.

borehamwood

Spebt?

You missed the other typo while you were proof reading & trying to find fault "

Yes know a group of 15 ...all are well just a couple lost their sense of smell n taste

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

JPS420 BUT DO YOU have an underlying heath problem? ?

My house made had it and he was fine,

Seen a previously healthy person ending up with viral myocarditis and heart failure secondary to COVID

not so perfect

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My house made had it and he was fine,

Seen a previously healthy person ending up with viral myocarditis and heart failure secondary to COVID

not so perfect"

That’s terrible

» Add a new message to this topic