FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Group photos

Group photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thing of the past? Big family photos, gang of mate on a night out photos, are the gone now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

On hold..

Although they can still be ok with a decent lens and a bit of planning..

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Thing of the past? Big family photos, gang of mate on a night out photos, are the gone now? "

I'm sure we will survive without night out pics for a few more months. Equally big family gatherings. I'm more concerned about giving my old mum a big ol hug

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Thing of the past? Big family photos, gang of mate on a night out photos, are the gone now?

I'm sure we will survive without night out pics for a few more months. Equally big family gatherings. I'm more concerned about giving my old mum a big ol hug"

Indeed sir

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thing of the past? Big family photos, gang of mate on a night out photos, are the gone now? "

Gone for now...there is the answer...they will be back and more than ever at some point....but will we ever get them developed and put in an album is the question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thing of the past? Big family photos, gang of mate on a night out photos, are the gone now?

Gone for now...there is the answer...they will be back and more than ever at some point....but will we ever get them developed and put in an album is the question "

Or printed off your phone...

» Add a new message to this topic