FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Anti maskers anti vax

Anti maskers anti vax

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A question for anti maskers and anti vax people

Would you have sex with a stranger without using a condom? And, if you caught a disease because you never used protection would you goto to clinic for medical help?

Do you see what we're saying.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But rather like having sex with a condom on you can still get a disease and still have to go to the clinic so your argument that it is so absolute and that if I wore a mask I would be guaranteed not to get the disease then of course you'd do it,

but unfortunately it doesn't work like you are trying to suggest. Possibly this is why not everybody thinks you are right ?

Do you see what I am saying ?

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"But rather like having sex with a condom on you can still get a disease and still have to go to the clinic so your argument that it is so absolute and that if I wore a mask I would be guaranteed not to get the disease then of course you'd do it,

but unfortunately it doesn't work like you are trying to suggest. Possibly this is why not everybody thinks you are right ?

Do you see what I am saying ?"

No we do not see what your saying. Are you saying, you'd rather not wear a mask or condom and take the chance, put other people at risk?

I’d be very wary of a wonder vaccine created in haste. Think of all the other wonder vaccines that have failed and created untold misery. I’m not anti mask or Vax but I’ll be at the back of the que for the vax and stick to a bit of natural herbalism and homeopathy.

What comes from nature can be cured from nature or so where still discovering. A synthetic vaccine has to be well proven before I’d use it.

"I’d be very wary of a wonder vaccine created in haste. Think of all the other wonder vaccines that have failed and created untold misery. I’m not anti mask or Vax but I’ll be at the back of the que for the vax and stick to a bit of natural herbalism and homeopathy.

What comes from nature can be cured from nature or so where still discovering. A synthetic vaccine has to be well proven before I’d use it."

Classic. The vaccine most be proven... instead I'll use "homeopathy" AKA water.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

The way I look at face coverings is that I think they are only useful in a limited number of circumstances (where adequate distancing is impossible such as packed public transport). In other situations (supermarkets etc) I don't think they offer any benefit. Also the disadvantage of them is that they require people to touch their face more often and some people develop a false sense of security such as a disregard for social distancing and people coughing or sneezing into them.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The barrier method of a condom is a much better virus stopping method than a mask.

We need to start wearing condoms on our head.

"The barrier method of a condom is a much better virus stopping method than a mask.

We need to start wearing condoms on our head. "

The way some people are posting on here that possibility is not so far fetched.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"The barrier method of a condom is a much better virus stopping method than a mask.

The way some people are posting on here that possibility is not so far fetched. "

I should have put a don’t try this at home disclaimer on the post. In case anyone thought I was serious.

The way some people are posting on here that possibility is not so far fetched.

I should have put a don’t try this at home disclaimer on the post. In case anyone thought I was serious. "

Yep plus the fact that you will look a proper dickhead

Masks are not the definitive answer to this virus. Yes I do wear a mask every time I go into shops however I don’t suppose all the people who are wearing the home made or even shop made re usable ones are washing them as regularly as they should be. Masks irritate the face so people touching their faces more than they would normally the mask may hold all sort of bacteria. The journey home in the car how many people wash their hands as soon as they take the mask off outside the supermarket???

By *rettyGreenWoman  over a year ago

watton

Those who say masks dont work,

I worked with positive cases (80% of those died) and the only PPE we (as a nursing home) were provided was a surgical mask, face visor, gloves and aprons. Staff were then tested weekly, for 10weeks, masks kept myself and my coworkers safe..

I agree a vaccine should not be rushed and should be tested thoroughly, and i wouldn't be first in the que to get it, but i also decline the flu vaccine.

By *rettyGreenWoman  over a year ago

watton

Thats what hand sanitizer is for. For when you are unable to wash your hands.

By *ell In HeelsWoman  over a year ago

Chicago

"A question for anti maskers and anti vax people

Would you have sex with a stranger without using a condom? And, if you caught a disease because you never used protection would you goto to clinic for medical help?

"

Yes you are baiting them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I’d be very wary of a wonder vaccine created in haste. Think of all the other wonder vaccines that have failed and created untold misery. I’m not anti mask or Vax but I’ll be at the back of the que for the vax and stick to a bit of natural herbalism and homeopathy.

What comes from nature can be cured from nature or so where still discovering. A synthetic vaccine has to be well proven before I’d use it."

You're aware of the lack of evidence supporting homeopathy?

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

What comes from nature can be cured from nature or so where still discovering. A synthetic vaccine has to be well proven before I’d use it.

You're aware of the lack of evidence supporting homeopathy? "

Ssshhh mate, I'm currently messaging her trying to sell My patented "Cure all snake oil" guaranteed to cure covid in 30 seconds!

£50 a bottle, if anyone else is interested. It's approved by Professor D Trump md.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Would you use a condom made out of cloth to stop you catching aids?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Would you use a condom made out of cloth to stop you catching aids?"

Do you wear clothes to keep most of the cold out?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"A question for anti maskers and anti vax people

"

Why would people honestly answer this question?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Would you use a condom made out of cloth to stop you catching aids?

Do you wear clothes to keep most of the cold out?"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Would you wear a cloth mask to reduce to distance that the moisture in your breath is able to be propelled and thus reducing the chance of you potentially passing on pathogens to other people?

It's going to chafe a bit

By *ing-louisMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

The problem is, the minority of people don't like evidence being presented to them unless it already adheres to the views they already hold.

There are people that still think vaccines cause autism. Even after it has proven, time and time again, that they don't.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

No more than I'd wear a mask made of rubber that I couldn't breath through

I know there's a saying that there are no stupid questions only stupid answers but I suppose there's always exceptions

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I do fully support the anti - vaxxers tho! (it helps the rest of us get vaccinated quicker)

» Add a new message to this topic