FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > New Stat - 6 out of 7 90 year olds with covid live

New Stat - 6 out of 7 90 year olds with covid live

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyDunn OP   Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Has anyone seen the latest figures? 6 out of 7 90 year old's that are tested positive with covid and have symptoms all survive. Death rate in this very high risk category is now less than 0.04%

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

Lower still in the 80 year old

and so on down the scale

I fully acknowledge that for a small minority there is dreadful outcome. By is it worth bankrupting the UK?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Saw that stat as well , when you bankrupt a country you never know what can happen

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

About the same chance as Russian roulette!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Has anyone seen the latest figures? 6 out of 7 90 year old's that are tested positive with covid and have symptoms all survive. Death rate in this very high risk category is now less than 0.04%

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

I fully acknowledge that for a small minority there is dreadful outcome. By is it worth bankrupting the UK?

"

Isn't that the newspaper that says every December that we are going to have the worst weatherbomb in the history of the universe with 20m of snow and temperatures reaching -100

It might not be true .....

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Has anyone seen the latest figures? 6 out of 7 90 year old's that are tested positive with covid and have symptoms all survive. Death rate in this very high risk category is now less than 0.04%

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

"

Are you suggesting that money is more important than people's lives?

Are you also taking into account that the current figures are based on the current restricted situation where the most "at risk" are being protected from exposure?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

"

I stopped reading at the words..daily mail

liverpool

"Saw that stat as well , when you bankrupt a country you never know what can happen "

How can you bankrupt a county in 8 months?

Herne Bay

"Saw that stat as well , when you bankrupt a country you never know what can happen

How can you bankrupt a county in 8 months?"

Already in excess off 2 Trillion in debt and rising quickly ,so maybe we are heading that way ,also this Covid hasn’t ended yet

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

6 out of 7 90 year olds. Did the survey only look at 7 cases ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Saw that stat as well , when you bankrupt a country you never know what can happen

By giving out money for nothing

liverpool

By giving out money for nothing "

Who does that?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And a much greater NIIP. Headlines figures are just that 'Headlines'. So not as bad as the 'Headline' suggests.

Who does that?"

It means putting people on furlough......locking everyone down no matter what and giving them money to stay at home

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

Are you also taking into account that the current figures are based on the current restricted situation where the most "at risk" are being protected from exposure? "

Money has always been more important than life's and always will be.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

The councils are making money out this they get £1 person in tier 2 and then £2 when on tier 3 ,so while people are losing jobs the council are gaining ,just shows how much our lives are worth ..£1

Every single life means more than money but sadly covid has taken over and many people have lost their lives to cancer that maybe wouldn’t have . I know more than 4 poeple that couldn’t have treatment as covid was taking priority and were told this by their hospital......3 have since passed and I have a funeral on the 30th to attend. The whole situation is obviously extremely sad and nothing seems to be working

liverpool

Who does that?

It means putting people on furlough......locking everyone down no matter what and giving them money to stay at home "

You think that money will not be recouped through tax etc?

Herne Bay

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

Are you also taking into account that the current figures are based on the current restricted situation where the most "at risk" are being protected from exposure? Money has always been more important than life's and always will be. "

If the Economy has less money then there is only cuts or borrowing or tax rises

liverpool

"The councils are making money out this they get £1 person in tier 2 and then £2 when on tier 3 ,so while people are losing jobs the council are gaining ,just shows how much our lives are worth ..£1 "

The councils have increasingly been starved of money as so many services have been cut to the bone.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Quite easy I reckon

Who does that?

It means putting people on furlough......locking everyone down no matter what and giving them money to stay at home

You think that money will not be recouped through tax etc?"

Relax it will all work out it always does on the money side, I simply answered how we can be bankrupt or heading that way

"The councils are making money out this they get £1 person in tier 2 and then £2 when on tier 3 ,so while people are losing jobs the council are gaining ,just shows how much our lives are worth ..£1

The councils have increasingly been starved of money as so many services have been cut to the bone."

Have they really I don’t think so

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Saw that stat as well , when you bankrupt a country you never know what can happen "

Bankrupt a country?

Do you know that the U.K. has experienced a growth in GDP for 4 consecutive months now?

liverpool

"The councils are making money out this they get £1 person in tier 2 and then £2 when on tier 3 ,so while people are losing jobs the council are gaining ,just shows how much our lives are worth ..£1

The councils have increasingly been starved of money as so many services have been cut to the bone.

Have they really I don’t think so"

It's a fact.

liverpool

How can you bankrupt a county in 8 months?Quite easy I reckon"

Go on..

It's a fact."

Is it really Ii don’t believe it

Herne Bay

Bankrupt a country?

Do you know that the U.K. has experienced a growth in GDP for 4 consecutive months now? "

August’s GDP was 9.2 per cent lower than February before lockdown

London

(Source PHE/Daily Mail)

and so on down the scale

Are you also taking into account that the current figures are based on the current restricted situation where the most "at risk" are being protected from exposure? Money has always been more important than life's and always will be. If the Economy has less money then there is only cuts or borrowing or tax rises "

“....... If the Economy has less money then there is only cuts or borrowing or tax rises.....”

————————————-

And that explains why it will never lead to bankruptcy.

There are always options to recover from a financial crisis.

Those who have lost their lives have no option of recovery.

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 18/10/20 13:08:42]

liverpool

It's a fact.

Is it really Ii don’t believe it "

Do some reading.

Councils in the north have reached near breaking point.

London

Bankrupt a country?

Do you know that the U.K. has experienced a growth in GDP for 4 consecutive months now? August’s GDP was 9.2 per cent lower than February before lockdown "

And is February part of the past ‘4 consecutive months’ ?

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

Councils in the north have reached near breaking point."

I do plenty of reading and I do not believe everything I read as there’s a lot of conflicting information Obviously you believe everything you read

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Who does that?

You think that money will not be recouped through tax etc?"

oh yes, it will and, in a big way. Watch the real whingng start then

Herne Bay

Bankrupt a country?

Do you know that the U.K. has experienced a growth in GDP for 4 consecutive months now? August’s GDP was 9.2 per cent lower than February before lockdown

And is February part of the past ‘4 consecutive months’ ?"

well obviously not but The economy is 9.2 down compared to pre lockdown hardly a success

liverpool

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

I do plenty of reading and I do not believe everything I read as there’s a lot of conflicting information Obviously you believe everything you read "

No I just see it with my own eyes.

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

I do plenty of reading and I do not believe everything I read as there’s a lot of conflicting information Obviously you believe everything you read

No I just see it with my own eyes."

You may need glasses lol I also see it with my own eyes so there you go

liverpool

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

You may need glasses lol I also see it with my own eyes so there you go "

So besides you live In york..you know what's going in on every other part of the country?

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

So besides you live In york..you know what's going in on every other part of the country?"

Who said that ? I never said I know what I said was I don’t believe it. You think you know and I should listen to you

London

Bankrupt a country?

Do you know that the U.K. has experienced a growth in GDP for 4 consecutive months now? August’s GDP was 9.2 per cent lower than February before lockdown

And is February part of the past ‘4 consecutive months’ ? well obviously not but The economy is 9.2 down compared to pre lockdown hardly a success "

“......well obviously not but The economy is 9.2 down compared to pre lockdown hardly a success.....”

——————————

It is down compared to pre lockdown for obvious reasons. But it has been growing since June albeit at a slower pace.

There has been some ‘growth’ for 4 consecutive months now, so I can’t see bankruptcy it sight anytime soon.

liverpool

It's a fact.

Do some reading.

So besides you live In york..you know what's going in on every other part of the country?

Who said that ? I never said I know what I said was I don’t believe it. You think you know and I should listen to you"

The centre for cities outlook report published a statement which said every one in liverpool has received on average £816 less since 2010.

The total fall on council budgets was 32% 2nd highest after Barnsley.

Source centre for cities.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Will there ever be an end to this misinformation parroted by useful idiots.

» Add a new message to this topic