FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > China

China

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Anybody know how China is getting on Covid wise ?

Heard there was a vaccine available in the Middle East ( friend works their ) and everybody was paying and getting one ?

I’m just looking for a nice sized cave in Yorkshire then I’m hibernating till March

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

There was something about a vaccine somewhere the other day in here, apparently it costs the equivalent of around £45 & folk were queuing for it.

I don't know how accurate that is tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

China is slowly recovering yes.

Their social behaviour is somewhat different to our own so I struggle to be able to make any meaningful comparisons with a virus that's spread due to social behaviour.

The vaccine. There's a number in various stages of development and testing. Don't think there are any that have been declared safe for human use. I'd say any out there are simply being rolled out before sufficient testing is done on or fake to make a quick buck.

Sadly people are ripe to be fleeced over a vaccine right now.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

i saw on france 24 that Brazil was using the chinese vaccine but the reporter said they think its only 60% effective not sure how true that is though.

"i saw on france 24 that Brazil was using the chinese vaccine but the reporter said they think its only 60% effective not sure how true that is though."

China have 4 official vaccines in development and joined the coalition with about 20 other countries worldwide under the WHO with the aim to provide a global vaccine.

If true this vaccine, if from from China, may not be one of their official ones.

This is going to be the next biggest issue the world will face, fake vaccines for sale to very susceptible and vulnerable people.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Saw a bloke called Ivan down the Kings Head selling "official" vaccines from the boot of his car. Cash only mind.... It ??? ???? OK and ????????? ? ?? ????????? ??? ???????? ????? any harm

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"i saw on france 24 that Brazil was using the chinese vaccine but the reporter said they think its only 60% effective not sure how true that is though.

China have 4 official vaccines in development and joined the coalition with about 20 other countries worldwide under the WHO with the aim to provide a global vaccine.

If true this vaccine, if from from China, may not be one of their official ones.

This is going to be the next biggest issue the world will face, fake vaccines for sale to very susceptible and vulnerable people."

I dont know if its an official one it just said china had supplied the government of brazil a vaccine but that it could only be 60% effective,im sure they will have an effective one soon.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Lots of countries have made vaccines

Some countries like China and Russia are releasing them before the trials are complete - if they turn out to be safe and effective all will be well

We however have gone down the road or full clinical trials on safety and effectiveness before general release

Depends on your point of view as to who’s right

We’ll get our vaccines results around Christmas

"i saw on france 24 that Brazil was using the chinese vaccine but the reporter said they think its only 60% effective not sure how true that is though.

This is going to be the next biggest issue the world will face, fake vaccines for sale to very susceptible and vulnerable people.I dont know if its an official one it just said china had supplied the government of brazil a vaccine but that it could only be 60% effective,im sure they will have an effective one soon."

Maybe they're using Brazil as widespread testing.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

Interesting read in the Guardian on this subject.

It's not just about having a vaccine available...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/21/covid-vaccine-immunisation-protection

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

This is going to be the next biggest issue the world will face, fake vaccines for sale to very susceptible and vulnerable people.I dont know if its an official one it just said china had supplied the government of brazil a vaccine but that it could only be 60% effective,im sure they will have an effective one soon.

Maybe they're using Brazil as widespread testing."

We are too actually, and South Africa

But as part of a trial not generally releasing it!

"Interesting read in the Guardian on this subject.

It's not just about having a vaccine available...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/21/covid-vaccine-immunisation-protection"

Is equating it with the way the flu vaccine works a good example? I've my doubts about that. Is it helpful, I very much don't think so. I think it'll create more dispondancy than hope.

There is a problem I have with most of the virus posts and that's, people are expecting answers or seem to know answers for almost all the unknowns associated.

People do struggle to live with unknowns, partly due to the overtly controlled environment we've become accustomed too. Maybe this virus is reminding us that we really aren't in as much control as we would like to think we are and we need to have a big shift in our thinking.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Does anyone believe any information from China?!

You won't be able to afford it anyway when they've taken all our jobs.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The key thing is that they are tested appropriately and are safe and effective.

Vaccines which have had their trials results published are the only type that I would consider. Governments around the world have been permitting vaccines to be trialled, including the Brazilian government which has also permitted the Oxford vaccine trial there.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Search this . . .

China inoculates 350,000 while coronavirus vaccine still in trials.

since when did anyone believe china ???

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"since when did anyone believe china ???"
and just who would trust China. They've lied about covid deaths and they really havnt come clean about where it all started. And why do most virus outbreaks start there.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"since when did anyone believe china ???and just who would trust China. They've lied about covid deaths and they really havnt come clean about where it all started. And why do most virus outbreaks start there. "

But apparently we don't have any trouble at all buying the vast majority of our manufactured goods from China.

"Anybody know how China is getting on Covid wise ?

Heard there was a vaccine available in the Middle East ( friend works their ) and everybody was paying and getting one ?

I’m just looking for a nice sized cave in Yorkshire then I’m hibernating till March "

If the cave has heating is there a spare space for me please

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We've told you before Jaine, there's a spare room waiting for you in Fuerte. Will be there this time next week

"since when did anyone believe china ???and just who would trust China. They've lied about covid deaths and they really havnt come clean about where it all started. And why do most virus outbreaks start there. "

How many virus outbreaks exactly have come from china?

Shipley

"since when did anyone believe china ???and just who would trust China. They've lied about covid deaths and they really havnt come clean about where it all started. And why do most virus outbreaks start there.

How many virus outbreaks exactly have come from china?"

Bird flu, sars and covid as far as I know!

Leeds

"Anybody know how China is getting on Covid wise ?

I’m just looking for a nice sized cave in Yorkshire then I’m hibernating till March

If the cave has heating is there a spare space for me please "

More than welcome

"since when did anyone believe china ???and just who would trust China. They've lied about covid deaths and they really havnt come clean about where it all started. And why do most virus outbreaks start there.

Bird flu, sars and covid as far as I know! "

That's only 3

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

"Does anyone believe any information from China?!

You won't be able to afford it anyway when they've taken all our jobs. "

I don't know why people distrust china so much, and think western governments are any more trustworthy.

I don't know why people distrust china so much, and think western governments are any more trustworthy."

Just lol

Shipley

That's only 3 "

How many more do you want!

That's only 3

How many more do you want! "

A lot more than that,the poster I was replying to claimed "most" virus outbreaks start in China

That's only 3

How many more do you want! "

Thank you tho, you've given her a starting point

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

But apparently we don't have any trouble at all buying the vast majority of our manufactured goods from China. "

Really, do you import from China, things suggest all is not good.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

I don't know why people distrust china so much, and think western governments are any more trustworthy."

State sponsored spying at all levels. IT hack attempts, corrupt justice system, no right to protest, not all citizens get the right to vote.

Think I'll stick with an untrustworthy western style government.

Leeds

I don't know why people distrust china so much, and think western governments are any more trustworthy.

State sponsored spying at all levels. IT hack attempts, corrupt justice system, no right to protest, not all citizens get the right to vote.

Think I'll stick with an untrustworthy western style government. "

What’s America got to do with it ?

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

China and Russia said they got a vaccine but the west wouldn't want it well the phamaceutical coz they wouldn't make the money

So they will down play any

» Add a new message to this topic