FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > If the PCR test didn't exist.

If the PCR test didn't exist.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limmatureguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

If we weren't testing over 100,000 people a day for coronavirus we would have considered the epidemic over by now. If you look at the excess death figures for this year, they rose significantly in March and then fell again and have stayed at or below the 5 year average ever since.

All the lockdown actions being taken by the government are being done on what might be going to happen according to the models.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If we weren't testing over 100,000 people a day for coronavirus we would have considered the epidemic over by now. If you look at the excess death figures for this year, they rose significantly in March and then fell again and have stayed at or below the 5 year average ever since.

All the lockdown actions being taken by the government are being done on what might be going to happen according to the models."

No we'd just have even less informed decisions than we do now.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"If we weren't testing over 100,000 people a day for coronavirus we would have considered the epidemic over by now. If you look at the excess death figures for this year, they rose significantly in March and then fell again and have stayed at or below the 5 year average ever since.

All the lockdown actions being taken by the government are being done on what might be going to happen according to the models."

Either that or 1000s a day could be dying because we wouldn't know who had it

Seems every government in the world thinks different to you though

By *urtleJRCouple  over a year ago

Ystradgynlais

I love that line. "Cases are up because we're testing more".

Yeah, no shit. The cases were already there, we're just finding them now with testing.

death rate will soon rise due to lack of services within NHS, especially up North as Scottish Government has postponed many treatments & ops.

suicides on rise too, we may be fighting covid, but at the cost of all other ailments is it worth it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

If my aunt had bollocks she would be my uncle..

the wetlands

All the lockdown actions being taken by the government are being done on what might be going to happen according to the models.

death rate will soon rise due to lack of services within NHS, especially up North as Scottish Government has postponed many treatments & ops.

suicides on rise too, we may be fighting covid, but at the cost of all other ailments is it worth it "

Blame the covidiots they're the cause of wave 2

Scotland was almost rid of covid-19 in August, then flocks of mobile homes & campers headed North from southern locations

the wetlands

"Scotland was almost rid of covid-19 in August, then flocks of mobile homes & campers headed North from southern locations"

I was on a train from Glasgow to Stranraer in late August and I'm not surprised the cases are so high now and it's nothing to do with tourists. It was disgraceful.

Tonbridge

"If my aunt had bollocks she would be my uncle.."

Not if she identifies as your aunt.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I love that line. "Cases are up because we're testing more".

Yeah, no shit. The cases were already there, we're just finding them now with testing. "

And the positivity rates are as much as quadruple what the WHO suggests is low enough to have the disease under control or doing enough testing.

Ystradgynlais

"

And the positivity rates are as much as quadruple what the WHO suggests is low enough to have the disease under control or doing enough testing."

And if you believe the 'truth' that tests are only 7% accurate...

Manchester (she/her)

"

And the positivity rates are as much as quadruple what the WHO suggests is low enough to have the disease under control or doing enough testing.

And if you believe the 'truth' that tests are only 7% accurate... "

Well, I don't, because that's hogwash.

the wetlands

Yeah, no shit. The cases were already there, we're just finding them now with testing. "

Sorry but testing doesnt make new infections, complacency makes new infections.

They have to be there before testing finds them, and testing hasn't increased appreciably since before the cases spiraled out of control again.from a few hundred a day to over 20000 a day

in Lancashire

"If my aunt had bollocks she would be my uncle..

Not if she identifies as your aunt."

There's that 'if' again..

Maybe if people stopped looking for reasons to not be sensible we might get out of this..

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Ah yes, the fab 'expert'! Maybe you could call Macron, Conte and other leaders across Europe struggling to cope with huge daily infections and tell them that actually guys, you can 'consider the epidemic over!'

Manchester (she/her)

Maybe if people stopped looking for reasons to not be sensible we might get out of this..

"

If apples were pasta and potatoes were bananas and the PCR test didn't exist, the world would be different *shrug*

in Lancashire

If apples were pasta and potatoes were bananas and the PCR test didn't exist, the world would be different *shrug*"

Every day an if, pretty sure that some have not accepted what is going on at times..

Ystradgynlais

"

Well, I don't, because that's hogwash."

I agree. It's bollocks.

" Sorry but testing doesnt make new infections, complacency makes new infections."

Please reread. The point I'm making is exactly that. The infections were already rising much faster than our testing was picking them up. Something about the tip of the iceberg.

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 20:55:18]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

When we know the reality and have the data, it's silly to try to pretend that we don't. And it's particularly reckless if the consequences of avoiding taking action are so catastrophic, as the rising infection levels, hospital admissions etc show us.

Putting your fingers in your ears, singing la, la,la,la etc doesn't create a magical reality where bad things don't happen.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"

Putting your fingers in your ears, singing la, la,la,la etc doesn't create a magical reality where bad things don't happen. "

It does for some people

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Absolutely correct

There is data on number of tests and number of cases. There is not a linear relationship between the 2. Cases are increasing faster than the rate at which testing is increasing.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

If we werent testing, then we wouldnt have blood plasma donations from those who have had it and there wouldnt be the necessary research to fight it in the future.

Im donating mine!

suicides on rise too, we may be fighting covid, but at the cost of all other ailments is it worth it

Blame the covidiots they're the cause of wave 2"

. Ah yes, always convenient to smugly blame those anonymous “other people”.

"Scotland was almost rid of covid-19 in August, then flocks of mobile homes & campers headed North from southern locations"
. Couldn’t possibly be Scots travelling around spreading it themselves then.

False positives over 90%

suicides on rise too, we may be fighting covid, but at the cost of all other ailments is it worth it "

Doed anyone have a forecast of how many people would have died without restrictions.

There seems to be an argument that maintains that restrictions have no effect on the spread of the disease and are only there because of the governments need to control things.

If people want to argue against restrictions, they can't use Covid-19 stats to support their claim. You can't use the benefit from from restrictions as evidence to say they shouldn't exist.

Cornwall,Devon and Dorset were completely booked out all summer, there was masses of people from all over and cases were almost non existent and today it's one of the lowest areas.

OP we'd be less informed, deaths may have gone done for now but infection has spread wider with hospital figures , so we'd still have the same issues with NHS struggling to cope.

Arguably it could be far worse because we wouldn't have put the measures in place that we have done due to testing.

without testing and the media it would be zero. If you cannot see what this is (plandemic) yet then you are blindly allowing a totalitarian dystopian govt to come out in plain sight.

The dumb and nonsensical rules are to gauge how far they can go. Ask the people of leicester howlong have they been locked down.

"Scotland was almost rid of covid-19 in August, then flocks of mobile homes & campers headed North from southern locations

Cornwall,Devon and Dorset were completely booked out all summer, there was masses of people from all over and cases were almost non existent and today it's one of the lowest areas.

"

The locals all stay in because they were sick of the visitors being idiots. The idiots passed it amongst themselves and the took it back and spread it amongst their family and friends around the country when they returned home. That's a very possible reason.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

False positives over 90% "

Bullshit.

A test with that degree of inaccuracy isn't a test.

"Scotland was almost rid of covid-19 in August, then flocks of mobile homes & campers headed North from southern locations

The locals all stay in because they were sick of the visitors being idiots. The idiots passed it amongst themselves and the took it back and spread it amongst their family and friends around the country when they returned home. That's a very possible reason."

It's evidenceless speculation but yes anythings possible.

This claim that more people die from suicide than Covid-19 always comes without numbers attached.

Last time I fact checked this was against a claim that 127 people had committed suicide that week, but 27 had died from COVID-19.

On the face of it, this sounds like a good argument. But...

27 people had died of Covid-19 the previous DAY.

Precovid, 110 people took their lives every week so the INCREASE in suicide was 17. Which is just over 2 a day.

As I said in a previous post you can't compare current Covid-19 deaths with other COD. You need to compare them with what the death rate WOULD have been without restrictions.

"This claim that more people die from suicide than Covid-19 always comes without numbers attached.

Last time I fact checked this was against a claim that 127 people had committed suicide that week, but 27 had died from COVID-19.

Precovid, 110 people took their lives every week so the INCREASE in suicide was 17. Which is just over 2 a day.

As I said in a previous post you can't compare current Covid-19 deaths with other COD. You need to compare them with what the death rate WOULD have been without restrictions.

"

But we've no idea how much effect restrictions have, all we have is educated guesses.

The locals all stay in because they were sick of the visitors being idiots. The idiots passed it amongst themselves and the took it back and spread it amongst their family and friends around the country when they returned home. That's a very possible reason.

It's evidenceless speculation but yes anythings possible."

We will wait for it to appear on Wikipedia. Peer reviewed scientific articles pure speculation. We need cold hard facts like articles from the Sun

the wetlands

"This claim that more people die from suicide than Covid-19 always comes without numbers attached.

"

And having witnessed it in the past, those with suicidal tendencies will have those and can be triggered at any time with any event so theoretically that person commiting suicide due to lockdown might have committed suicide if a friend or relative caught Covid and got sick or died so it's definitely not a straightforward comparison.

I do sympathise with those who cannot get appointments or have had surgery deferred and I'd be concerned of there was a rise in deaths due to cancer for example but I haven't seen any reliable figures here or elsewhere

But we've no idea how much effect restrictions have, all we have is educated guesses.

"

Well please inform all the people who kindly inform us of how this and that kills more people than Covid-19 since no one knows how many people would die without restrictions.

The fact that we don't know the burden (in terms of human life) without restrictions is just another argument TO have restrictions.

Well please inform all the people who kindly inform us of how this and that kills more people than Covid-19 since no one knows how many people would die without restrictions.

The fact that we don't know the burden (in terms of human life) without restrictions is just another argument TO have restrictions. "

Well I agree we don't know how much effect restrictions have and there's several peer reviewed papers been released this summer that show lockdowns have a minimal effect and a negative cost benefit.

the wetlands

The fact that we don't know the burden (in terms of human life) without restrictions is just another argument TO have restrictions.

Well I agree we don't know how much effect restrictions have and there's several peer reviewed papers been released this summer that show lockdowns have a minimal effect and a negative cost benefit.

"

Wasn't that during the period they thought the pandemic was over ?

Things have changed since the summer which is why you can't make judgements of an ongoing situation properly.

"

Well we have a curve showing the exponential death rate and the effect of lockdown on bending that curve.

This proven beyond a doubt in a comparison between US cities who took different approaches for the Spanish Flu.

Things have changed since the summer which is why you can't make judgements of an ongoing situation properly."

I don't think any serious medical scientists thought the Pandemic was over in the summer, I think it confirmed some of their opinions that it was a seasonal virus in the main.

Peer reviewed scientific studies by IP Weekly published on Facebook and Twitter???

This is not a link. But feel free to read:

"How some cities ‘flattened the

curve’ during the 1918 flu pandemic" - National Geographic

Something that's been known for nearly 100 years...

"Peer reviewed scientific studies by IP Weekly published on Facebook and Twitter??? "

Glasgow university, Stamford, Leicester, browns, London school of medicine... And no they don't publish on Facebook or Twitter

the wetlands

Things have changed since the summer which is why you can't make judgements of an ongoing situation properly.

I don't think any serious medical scientists thought the Pandemic was over in the summer, I think it confirmed some of their opinions that it was a seasonal virus in the main."

And now we've had to enter a second lockdown which will prove beyond all doubt that it contains the virus spread and given the mentality of large parts of the UK society will be the method of choice.

Got any google searches that help us find these peer reviewed studies?

"Got any google searches that help us find these peer reviewed studies?"

try googling published lockdown papers from universities.

I'm sure it will come up

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Blame the covidiots they're the cause of wave 2"

I hate this sort of blaming. It's on the rise cos its a.highly contagious virus.

If you wish to postulate that quarantine is ineffective, then you have to provide reasoning with regard to how one family under strict quarantine in one household transmits the disease to another family under strict quarantine.

If studies refer to data in the UK then bear in mind we have never had strict quarantine in the UK and the WHO has said if you aren't going to quarantine properly you may as well not bother...

"Got any google searches that help us find these peer reviewed studies?.

try googling published lockdown papers from universities.

I'm sure it will come up"

That's a lazy answer. If you've Googled it you should know. I have provided the exact Google search that backs my view.

The truth is out there sounds like something from x-files.

the wetlands

Blame the covidiots they're the cause of wave 2

I hate this sort of blaming. It's on the rise cos its a.highly contagious virus."

It doesn't spread without hosts and covidiots are perfect hosts

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

I suggest that everyone listens to the interview with Mike Yeadon, former CEO of Pfizer, specialist in respiratory infectious diseases...spend 1 hour and 50 minutes actually listening to hard facts...

Manchester (she/her)

"I suggest that everyone listens to the interview with Mike Yeadon, former CEO of Pfizer, specialist in respiratory infectious diseases...spend 1 hour and 50 minutes actually listening to hard facts..."

I suggest you summarise the argument before asking anyone to devote that much time, and point to any data he might have generated that has been appropriately peer reviewed.

"I suggest that everyone listens to the interview with Mike Yeadon, former CEO of Pfizer, specialist in respiratory infectious diseases...spend 1 hour and 50 minutes actually listening to hard facts..."

I've been following him for some time and I'm really hopeful that he's on to something that the modellers never took into account.

I just hope they'll get some definitive evidence to back up his hypothesis.

Dagenham

Maybe, but one person's'covidiot' is anothers someone who is struggling with their mental health.

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe, but one person's'covidiot' is anothers someone who is struggling with their mental health."

So if your mental health is suffering you can disregard public health?

News to me.

Dagenham

"Maybe, but one person's'covidiot' is anothers someone who is struggling with their mental health.

News to me."

I never said that, you did, I was making a point about people quick to label people 'covidiots' when they don't know there situation or what there going through.

But as long as it makes you feel better and you have someone to blame

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe, but one person's'covidiot' is anothers someone who is struggling with their mental health.

News to me.

I never said that, you did, I was making a point about people quick to label people 'covidiots' when they don't know there situation or what there going through.

But as long as it makes you feel better and you have someone to blame "

95% of my blame goes to the government.

But I do notice a rise in caring/ pretending to care about mental health (cancer, flu, poverty, etc) because people don't like Covid restrictions.

I can care and still do my part to not spread disease

Dagenham

News to me.

But I do notice a rise in caring/ pretending to care about mental health (cancer, flu, poverty, etc) because people don't like Covid restrictions.

I can care and still do my part to not spread disease "

Well I agree with the government bit 100%. I can also do my best without labeling anybody else without knowing there struggle.

Manchester (she/her)

News to me.

Well I agree with the government bit 100%. I can also do my best without labeling anybody else without knowing there struggle."

I didn't label anyone

I said you can care about mental health and struggle with mental health without disregarding public health

Dagenham

News to me.

Well I agree with the government bit 100%. I can also do my best without labeling anybody else without knowing there struggle.

I didn't label anyone

I said you can care about mental health and struggle with mental health without disregarding public health"

Yes, but you can also struggle with mental health, and then be labeled a covidiot, by the daily mail brigade, which I dont like.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes, but you can also struggle with mental health, and then be labeled a covidiot, by the daily mail brigade, which I dont like."

Yeah but they'll shit on people with mental health issues regardless.

Dagenham

Very true, which is something the fab forum never does

Manchester (she/her)

"Very true, which is something the fab forum never does "

Don't look at me

the wetlands

My judgement would be on daily mail readers .... Sorry couldn't resist.

Dagenham

"Very true, which is something the fab forum never does

Don't look at me "

I can't, im blocked!

By *angsters paradiseCouple  over a year ago

Land of the Dragons

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked! "

The PCR test that is being used was made by a Nobel prize winner called Kary Mullis. If you are in any doubt what so ever about the figures being released please take a few minutes to look him up and see what he says about the test that HE designed!

the wetlands

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked!

The PCR test that is being used was made by a Nobel prize winner called Kary Mullis. If you are in any doubt what so ever about the figures being released please take a few minutes to look him up and see what he says about the test that HE designed! "

As he died last year he probably hasn't much to say about Covid testing

the wetlands

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked!

The PCR test that is being used was made by a Nobel prize winner called Kary Mullis. If you are in any doubt what so ever about the figures being released please take a few minutes to look him up and see what he says about the test that HE designed!

As he died last year he probably hasn't much to say about Covid testing"

And just to back up that last post I quote and ask you do your own research not listen to rumours

Rumour

The inventor of PCR never said it wasn’t designed to detect infectious diseases

23 OCTOBER 2020

WHAT WAS CLAIMED

Kary B Mullis invented the PCR test that’s being used as the Covid-19 test. He died suddenly in August 2019.

OUR VERDICT

He did invent PCR, which is a process used to test whether someone currently has Covid-19. He did die in August 2019.

A number of posts on Facebook have made claims about the man who invented PCR tests, Dr Kary B. Mullis, and what that means about Covid-19 testing. One such post claims:

“[Dr Mullis] said that this PCR test was not made to detect any type of infectious disease. It’s designed to pick up a signature of DNA and RNA of the person being tested.”

There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this. PCR is used for a number of scientific processes, and in general, it amplifies bits of genetic information so that they can be detected within samples. But PCR tests are specific to the DNA they are testing for, whether that’s of a person or a virus, so aren’t “designed” to pick up the genetic material of the person being tested.

What is PCR?

In the UK, testing to see whether someone currently has Covid-19 is performed using an extremely common process called PCR, and known as a PCR test. This involves taking a swab from someone’s throat and nose, and then using PCR to detect the genetic material of the virus that causes Covid-19 (which is called SARS-CoV-2).

PCR, or polymerase chain reaction, is just the process by which this genetic material can be detected by scientists. The laboratory doing the testing adds a very specific substance to the sample, and if the sample contains any SARS-CoV-2, this substance triggers a chain reaction that creates enough copies of the genetic material so that it can be detected through analysis.

PCR was indeed invented by a man called Kary B. Mullis, who died in August 2019 long before Covid-19 began to spread in December 2019.

He didn’t say PCR testing couldn’t be used for testing for any diseases, as some social media posts claim. Confusion seems to have arisen from quotes of his in a 1996 article about HIV and AIDS. In this, neither the author of the article, nor Dr Mullis said PCR testing does not work or only identifies the DNA or RNA of the person being tested.

The author actually quotes Dr Mullis as saying “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron” within the context of testing viral load (the amount of virus present) in people with HIV. This doesn’t mean he thought PCR testing didn’t work at all, but that there are limitations in detecting the specific levels of a virus from a sample using PCR testing.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

That's like total reverse logic and like burying your head in the sand. No one with any sense would consider that of any government!

By *urekamanfor2Man  over a year ago

Shoreham

Lol fantastic idea

NOT

Result 100s of thousands of deaths from Covid

teleford

Yeah, no shit. The cases were already there, we're just finding them now with testing.

Really? In which case why is the rate of new false positives results rising faster than the increase in numbers tested? There should be a linear relationship

the wetlands

"

Really ? That seems just a little odd and I be rather suspicious that it's a little white lie.

Land of the Dragons

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked!

And just to back up that last post I quote and ask you do your own research not listen to rumours

Rumour

23 OCTOBER 2020

WHAT WAS CLAIMED

Kary B Mullis invented the PCR test that’s being used as the Covid-19 test. He died suddenly in August 2019.

OUR VERDICT

He did invent PCR, which is a process used to test whether someone currently has Covid-19. He did die in August 2019.

A number of posts on Facebook have made claims about the man who invented PCR tests, Dr Kary B. Mullis, and what that means about Covid-19 testing. One such post claims:

“[Dr Mullis] said that this PCR test was not made to detect any type of infectious disease. It’s designed to pick up a signature of DNA and RNA of the person being tested.”

There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this. PCR is used for a number of scientific processes, and in general, it amplifies bits of genetic information so that they can be detected within samples. But PCR tests are specific to the DNA they are testing for, whether that’s of a person or a virus, so aren’t “designed” to pick up the genetic material of the person being tested.

What is PCR?

In the UK, testing to see whether someone currently has Covid-19 is performed using an extremely common process called PCR, and known as a PCR test. This involves taking a swab from someone’s throat and nose, and then using PCR to detect the genetic material of the virus that causes Covid-19 (which is called SARS-CoV-2).

PCR, or polymerase chain reaction, is just the process by which this genetic material can be detected by scientists. The laboratory doing the testing adds a very specific substance to the sample, and if the sample contains any SARS-CoV-2, this substance triggers a chain reaction that creates enough copies of the genetic material so that it can be detected through analysis.

PCR was indeed invented by a man called Kary B. Mullis, who died in August 2019 long before Covid-19 began to spread in December 2019.

He didn’t say PCR testing couldn’t be used for testing for any diseases, as some social media posts claim. Confusion seems to have arisen from quotes of his in a 1996 article about HIV and AIDS. In this, neither the author of the article, nor Dr Mullis said PCR testing does not work or only identifies the DNA or RNA of the person being tested.

The author actually quotes Dr Mullis as saying “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron” within the context of testing viral load (the amount of virus present) in people with HIV. This doesn’t mean he thought PCR testing didn’t work at all, but that there are limitations in detecting the specific levels of a virus from a sample using PCR testing."

How can any test detect a virus that has never been isolated? If you have evidence of this virus EVER being isolated please share it and will willingly include it it my own research.

the wetlands

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked!

Rumour

23 OCTOBER 2020

WHAT WAS CLAIMED

OUR VERDICT

What is PCR?

The author actually quotes Dr Mullis as saying “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron” within the context of testing viral load (the amount of virus present) in people with HIV. This doesn’t mean he thought PCR testing didn’t work at all, but that there are limitations in detecting the specific levels of a virus from a sample using PCR testing.

How can any test detect a virus that has never been isolated? If you have evidence of this virus EVER being isolated please share it and will willingly include it it my own research. "

Wot

Land of the Dragons

Sorry forgot to post the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ljxah4NrYKU

the wetlands

"Sorry forgot to post the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ljxah4NrYKU"

As of February 12th, 2020, 28 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Korea, with the first case observed in a traveler residing in Wuhan, China. The SARS-CoV-2 was isolated from a Korean patient who had self-administered antipyretics for initial symptoms such as chills and fever. The patient had experienced intermittent coughing with sputum 3 days after the administration of antipyretics. The SARS-CoV-2 could replicate in other cells (Vero E6 and Caco-II cells), in addition to Vero cells (data not shown). The first SARS-CoV-2 was successfully isolated by inoculating human airway epithelial cells with bronchoalveolar-lavage fluid samples from a patient with pneumonia [16]. Since human airway epithelial cells

the wetlands

"Sorry forgot to post the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ljxah4NrYKU"

As soon as I saw the word activistpost on the screen I switched it off ..

Land of the Dragons

"Sorry forgot to post the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ljxah4NrYKU

Obviously not a completely open mind then. I on the other hand am intrigued to at least look at ANY evidence to try to make my own mind up on the truth of what we are being told.

"

the wetlands

"Sorry forgot to post the link. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ljxah4NrYKU

Obviously not a completely open mind then. I on the other hand am intrigued to at least look at ANY evidence to try to make my own mind up on the truth of what we are being told.

"

No,not that open minded .. and no apologies for it.

Ystradgynlais

Open minded doesn't mean accepting horseshit, and especially doesn't mean holding it up as an acceptable alternative viewpoint.

the wetlands

"Open minded doesn't mean accepting horseshit, and especially doesn't mean holding it up as an acceptable alternative viewpoint. "

Yeah I'll probably go with that one.

The PCR test does not detect covid19, covid 19 is a disease, the PCR test detects the virus sars-cov2 which gives some people the disease covid19.

Covid19 is diagnosed by a health professional and part of this process will be a PCR test for sars-cov2.

the wetlands

"The PCR test does not detect covid19, covid 19 is a disease, the PCR test detects the virus sars-cov2 which gives some people the disease covid19.

Covid19 is diagnosed by a health professional and part of this process will be a PCR test for sars-cov2."

And ?

the wetlands

"The PCR test does not detect covid19, covid 19 is a disease, the PCR test detects the virus sars-cov2 which gives some people the disease covid19.

Covid19 is diagnosed by a health professional and part of this process will be a PCR test for sars-cov2.

And ?"

Sorry pressed post too quick

The topic isn't what it is, it's about what if we didn't have it.

And ?

Sorry pressed post too quick

The topic isn't what it is, it's about what if we didn't have it."

I would imagine it would be much harder to accurately diagnose covid19

Covid19 is diagnosed by a health professional and part of this process will be a PCR test for sars-cov2."

True. In fact the inventor of the PCR test died in August 2019. It's a general purpose virus tool that uses DNA/RNA and is non quantitative in nature. Ie it cannot detect viral load.

Dude. It’s the same thing. Too many chiefs and too many opinions. This is just the start!! We have had more natural disasters in the last decade!! There will be more COVID. It was threatening with Ebola. We need to love our fellow humans more, look after animals and environment and slow this shit down. Massive orgy is one solution I can think of. . Honestly I’m a healthcare professional. We just need to stick to the rules but make sure you are careful a few days before you meet anyone new and them the same. Vaccine not too far off.

"Dude. It’s the same thing. Too many chiefs and too many opinions. This is just the start!! We have had more natural disasters in the last decade!! There will be more COVID. It was threatening with Ebola. We need to love our fellow humans more, look after animals and environment and slow this shit down. Massive orgy is one solution I can think of. . Honestly I’m a healthcare professional. We just need to stick to the rules but make sure you are careful a few days before you meet anyone new and them the same. Vaccine not too far off. "

Dead right on everything you said.

On the Netflix series "Pandemic" brought out before Covid-19. They said it's a miracle that we have gone so long without a worldwide pandemic. They spoke too soon. There will be more viruses. We need to be vigilant!

Tonbridge

True. In fact the inventor of the PCR test died in August 2019. It's a general purpose virus tool that uses DNA/RNA and is non quantitative in nature. Ie it cannot detect viral load."

Saying someone has covid because they test positive with a PCR test is like saying some one is rich because you find a coin in their pocket.

the wetlands

True. In fact the inventor of the PCR test died in August 2019. It's a general purpose virus tool that uses DNA/RNA and is non quantitative in nature. Ie it cannot detect viral load.

Saying someone has covid because they test positive with a PCR test is like saying some one is rich because you find a coin in their pocket.

"

Bit Covid doesn't fall out if you turn them upside down

Ystradgynlais

"Saying someone has covid because they test positive with the PCR test"

... Means they are/were infected. It doesn't necessarily mean infectious, but at some point recently, they had the virus.

Don't get confused between the causative agent and the disease syndrome.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

Every test type and result will have a very specific meaning, even if people misinterpret them.

The various test types for this virus are all quite different, so it's worthwhile us all understanding them, their interpretations and limitations. We've done fairly well in the few months, to be able to offer them - but there will always be limitations.

teleford

"

False positives over 90%

Really ? That seems just a little odd and I be rather suspicious that it's a little white lie."

I know someone who is tested every week, must have had nearly 20 tests already.. they have not had a 90% false positive rate. They did get 1 recently which would suggest a 5% false positive rate if it they are an accurate representation of the wider testing.

teleford

Don't look at me

I can't, im blocked!

Rumour

23 OCTOBER 2020

WHAT WAS CLAIMED

OUR VERDICT

What is PCR?

How can any test detect a virus that has never been isolated? If you have evidence of this virus EVER being isolated please share it and will willingly include it it my own research. "

Look up the RNA sequence, it was published months ago... not sure how you sequence RNA without isolating it first

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How do you know their positive result wasn't genuine ?

teleford

"How do you know their positive result wasn't genuine ?"

Possibly but unlikely they got retested and given a clear test 3 days after the positive, released from isolation and sent back to the front line.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

If absolutely no testing was done.

I'd be wondering what was causing the patients I see such difficulty breathing and some problems with central nervous system.

» Add a new message to this topic