FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Uk Meeting rules

Uk Meeting rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeHusband OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

As The Uk has moved to a 3 tier system. Can somebody Explain what is acceptable to do In plain english.

within the lowest tier.1

then 2 and lastly tier 3.

Where I guess, Wiping my own bum is restricted in law somewhere. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Best to search and visit the .gov pages, rather than get an Internet page visitor to give you their interpretation of it. The horses mouth works best.

People who you live with or are in a social bubble with, are the main focus. Plus children with parents who don't live together.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"As The Uk has moved to a 3 tier system. Can somebody Explain what is acceptable to do In plain english.

within the lowest tier.1

Where I guess, Wiping my own bum is restricted in law somewhere. Thanks"

Whatever it says you cant do, will be contradicted somewhere in the rules with what you can do... ie you cant have your brother round for a coffee, but if hes servicing your boiler he can come in, and you can make a tradesman a coffee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My understanding is in all tiers you should work from home where possible, wear a mask in public places and keep social distance.

Tier one you can meet up to 5 other people inside or out.

Tier 2 Same as above but you can only meet in groups of 6 outdoors and tier 3 All of the above except that you cannot meet with any other households inside or out and some business cannot open but the ones that can and can't confuse me because that seems to different in different tier 3 areas.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The easiest way is to punch your postcode into the tools available to all, that will give you a snapshot for your area. For fully details on each level go to the Covid-19 gov site

By *ig Dawg Walking TallMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

No stranger sex for main bad thnig

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I'm in Scotland and I'm totally confused what I can and can't do.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"As The Uk has moved to a 3 tier system. Can somebody Explain what is acceptable to do In plain english.

within the lowest tier.1

Depends what you're wiping your bum with or if someone out of your rule of six is doing it or not.

The rest is pretty easy to see from any news outlet or the gov website

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-local-restrictions

Obviously so are the moderators.

Whilst the option to arrange any sort of meet had been taken away from us by the disablement of the "meet" button. Last night on one of the chatrooms, seemingly nothing was being done about a live gathering/party being streamed.

Actually, I personally have no objections to people deciding as adults to do what they want but to have the "meet" facility taken away on one hand and do nothing when people are streaming gatherings is double standards.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

within the lowest tier.1

wiping your bum is not restricted but if panic buyers have bought all the loo roll you cant even do that

Im from tier 3 but been to work today in a tier 2 area. Is this allowed ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Obviously so are the moderators.

Whilst the option to arrange any sort of meet had been taken away from us by the disablement of the "meet" button. Last night on one of the chatrooms, seemingly nothing was being done about a live gathering/party being streamed.

Actually, I personally have no objections to people deciding as adults to do what they want but to have the "meet" facility taken away on one hand and do nothing when people are streaming gatherings is double standards."

Moderators are meeting?

If you didn't mean that and you saw someone else having a meet on cam then report is the best option if you can't find a mod

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"Im from tier 3 but been to work today in a tier 2 area. Is this allowed ? "

If you can't work from home yes. I'd say do what you like but use your common sense. I'm tier 3 happy staying under my rock away from the majority of folk

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I'm in Scotland and I'm totally confused what I can and can't do."

The best thing is to work out what it is you want to do, decide that you’re actually going to do it, and then figure out how do it fully legal - work , bubbles etc etc it’s much simpler and this is what those in charge do so it must be the right way. If in doubt , don’t ask for advice on a swingers forum, dial 911

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Personally I think these Tiers are a load of bollocks, but here's my understanding:

Tier 1: You can meet with people not in your household or support bubble inside of a restaurant, pub or bar.

Tier 2: You may not meet with people outside of your household or support bubble inside of a private residence. This also includes restaurants, pubs and bars (unless it's a business lunch for up to 30 people or you sit outside in the beer garden).

Tier 3: Same as Tier 2 except that pubs, bars or restaurants may not serve drinks unless they are accompanied by a substantial meal. This is because Covid 19 is very smart and can tell whether you are holding a knife and fork or not.

"

Moderators are meeting?

If you didn't mean that and you saw someone else having a meet on cam then report is the best option if you can't find a mod

"

There is zero point reporting. All the site does is stop the reporting person being able to view the reported profile, nothing more. I've used the covid button several times so know they aren't removed. Sadly

If I've read it right, even tier 3 rules are recommendations or advisories... so crack on, what ever pleases you

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"If I've read it right, even tier 3 rules are recommendations or advisories... so crack on, what ever pleases you "

Only the travel restrictions are.

The bit about meeting others is enforceable (in theory at least).

Oh and the dinner plate police are out to make sure that the food being served is "substantial" enough

Wit due respect the UK hasn’t moved to a 3 tier system England has. Wales is in lockdown, so is N Ireland and Scotland has a 5 tier system.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Thought the great Nicola made it very clear especially with care homes

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Hasn't Nicky S put it all on t'interweb thingy for you to read?

Apparently kids in our area are allowed to go out on Halloween but does this mean to maintain the two meter rule l must throw the sweets up the garden path to them. ????

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

The speed limits 70 on the motorway, no its 20 going past schools, no its 60 national speed limit, no its 40 in street lit areas, no its 30 on tesyricted roads, its 80 in Germany, but my car can go 130....how will we ever cope?

Oh somehow we do. Selective adherence from selective reading is a wonderful excuse.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Apparently kids in our area are allowed to go out on Halloween but does this mean to maintain the two meter rule l must throw the sweets up the garden path to them. ????"

Yes. Extra points if you strike a child on the end of the nose with a Refresher bar. Double points if the child is not stationary when struck

(Please note, the above is written with my tongue firmly in my cheek, before someone reports me to social services)

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"Apparently kids in our area are allowed to go out on Halloween but does this mean to maintain the two meter rule l must throw the sweets up the garden path to them. ????

Yes. Extra points if you strike a child on the end of the nose with a Refresher bar. Double points if the child is not stationary when struck

(Please note, the above is written with my tongue firmly in my cheek, before someone reports me to social services)"

wait for the kids to say "trick or treat first" then say trick *throws sweets* they asked for it!!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

So glad I live in wales the tiers would confuse the hell out of me ..

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

"I'm in Scotland and I'm totally confused what I can and can't do.Thought the great Nicola made it very clear especially with care homes "

Must have missed that...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Moderators are meeting?

There is zero point reporting. All the site does is stop the reporting person being able to view the reported profile, nothing more. I've used the covid button several times so know they aren't removed. Sadly "

You are assuming people will be removed for a first offence, if this was the case there would only be half of the forum posting

Admin spend hours dealing with many reports a day, it must be a smack in the face when people keep saying this. However if you do want to make your feedback known please do it from the contact link rather than the forum

» Add a new message to this topic