FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Accelerated vaccine

Accelerated vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddy and legs OP   Couple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Expect to see reports of a rapid acceleration of the vaccine studies and a push for pre Christmas jabs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not thinking the same for the UK. The results aren't going to be available for a while and they will then need analysis, just for starters. The results could show a number of things, despite some discussion about the Oxford vaccine, that may show a positive immunity amongst all age groups, including the over 60s.

It will be great if several of them show good results, so that they can be compared and to give us and the NHS choice. I'm not expecting that the trials will be concluded early, leading to rushed approval

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Bored of seeing media report vaccine rolling off the line... Russia and China have one etc... I have no medical knowledge but it’s just fake news. We need to concentrate on testing and more importantly test and trace app that actually works properly. If people loose faith then it all falls down like a deck of Covid cards.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

What we need understand even with a vaccine people are still going to die

Russia and China Might have one but that’s works

But the pharmaceutical wouldn’t use it coz they wouldn’t get the money

The NHS buys loads of its Medicine from them a example they pay £2 and India makes same things for 2p

» Add a new message to this topic