FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > California

California

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

1 mill cases 1 in 4 has virus they going into lockdown.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Most of them probably think covid is fake news.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Most of them probably think covid is fake news."

Not California.....they are (mainly) not big followers or believers in the fake news spreading people/media sites.....you know what I mean

"Most of them probably think covid is fake news.

Not California.....they are (mainly) not big followers or believers in the fake news spreading people/media sites.....you know what I mean"

Guess their restrictions didn't work well.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Not California.....they are (mainly) not big followers or believers in the fake news spreading people/media sites.....you know what I mean

Guess their restrictions didn't work well. "

Guess they didn't.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

soooooo what do you suggest op ?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

did they have any ?

they have around the same number of infections per head as the uk don't they ?

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Don't think a suggestion of a fire break would go down well either.

Guess their restrictions didn't work well. soooooo what do you suggest op ? "

What can you do it is a virus. Same as any other that plagued mankind. Unless there is a vaccine take care of the vulnerable.

doncaster

Restrictions seem to work here

"Restrictions seem to work here "

Per capita you are higher then us.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"1 mill cases 1 in 4 has virus they going into lockdown."

1 in 4? Where did you get that number from. I just did a quick search and only 4.2% of their corona virus tests are positive, thats no where even near 1 in 4

doncaster

"Restrictions seem to work here

Per capita you are higher then us."

we have a lot different demographics , 67 million on a small island

doncaster

Per capita you are higher then us."

your covid death rate is the worst in the world going on numbers died from covid

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

is it a competition ?

The numbers are very high worldwide and getting much worse daily

Per capita you are higher then us. your covid death rate is the worst in the world going on numbers died from covid "

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Per capita you are higher then us. your covid death rate is the worst in the world going on numbers died from covid

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/"

See my thread on usa and covid

doncaster

Per capita you are higher then us. your covid death rate is the worst in the world going on numbers died from covid

See my thread on usa and covid"

yes very true and pleased they got someone in who is going to try and turn it round , if not then oh my dear

See my thread on usa and covidyes very true and pleased they got someone in who is going to try and turn it round , if not then oh my dear "

See now you know why we dislike lockdowns. It's infeasible.

doncaster

See my thread on usa and covidyes very true and pleased they got someone in who is going to try and turn it round , if not then oh my dear

See now you know why we dislike lockdowns. It's infeasible."

you may not get much of a choice

See my thread on usa and covidyes very true and pleased they got someone in who is going to try and turn it round , if not then oh my dear

See now you know why we dislike lockdowns. It's infeasible.you may not get much of a choice "

See here lockdown was deemed unconstitutional. Guess we just ride out the storm.

By *ubba Walking TallMan  over a year ago

Dallas

"1 mill cases 1 in 4 has virus they going into lockdown."

It goes to show all the b/s about testing doesn't stop it but only an idiot thought it would.

"1 mill cases 1 in 4 has virus they going into lockdown.

It goes to show all the b/s about testing doesn't stop it but only an idiot thought it would."

You either fear it or you don't plain and simple.

doncaster

See now you know why we dislike lockdowns. It's infeasible.you may not get much of a choice

See here lockdown was deemed unconstitutional. Guess we just ride out the storm. "

well good luck with that , 230,000 deaths and counting is shocking but all well become clear years down the line

See now you know why we dislike lockdowns. It's infeasible.you may not get much of a choice

See here lockdown was deemed unconstitutional. Guess we just ride out the storm. well good luck with that , 230,000 deaths and counting is shocking but all well become clear years down the line "

And that is the American cavalier side of the debacle. Like it or not adversity doesn't dictate our lives.

doncaster

See here lockdown was deemed unconstitutional. Guess we just ride out the storm. well good luck with that , 230,000 deaths and counting is shocking but all well become clear years down the line

And that is the American cavalier side of the debacle. Like it or not adversity doesn't dictate our lives."

who's lives are you quoting or are you speaking for all of the USA ?

Like I said before on multiple threads I love a different perspective on cultures and people's train of thought.

doncaster

"Like I said before on multiple threads I love a different perspective on cultures and people's train of thought."
well my American friends and family have a very different train of thought to yours op but we are all different

See here lockdown was deemed unconstitutional. Guess we just ride out the storm. well good luck with that , 230,000 deaths and counting is shocking but all well become clear years down the line

And that is the American cavalier side of the debacle. Like it or not adversity doesn't dictate our lives. who's lives are you quoting or are you speaking for all of the USA ? "

I can make a thread on here explaining the American side of fabs thoughts if you wish. Pretty sure the outcome will be the same.

doncaster

And that is the American cavalier side of the debacle. Like it or not adversity doesn't dictate our lives. who's lives are you quoting or are you speaking for all of the USA ?

I can make a thread on here explaining the American side of fabs thoughts if you wish. Pretty sure the outcome will be the same."

I find it amazing that you think you can talk for the nation , I wouldn't dream of projecting myself to speak on behalf of my tiny country , props to you

And that is the American cavalier side of the debacle. Like it or not adversity doesn't dictate our lives. who's lives are you quoting or are you speaking for all of the USA ?

I can make a thread on here explaining the American side of fabs thoughts if you wish. Pretty sure the outcome will be the same.I find it amazing that you think you can talk for the nation , I wouldn't dream of projecting myself to speak on behalf of my tiny country , props to you "

Never said I was just like all of you speak for your nation. I just giving the general state opinion. Like it or not.

doncaster

I can make a thread on here explaining the American side of fabs thoughts if you wish. Pretty sure the outcome will be the same.I find it amazing that you think you can talk for the nation , I wouldn't dream of projecting myself to speak on behalf of my tiny country , props to you

Never said I was just like all of you speak for your nation. I just giving the general state opinion. Like it or not."

ok thanks for that , I would like to hear your perception of the virus , my friends and family live California so a big gap in distance , I'm honestly interested in how things covid are going over your way

I can make a thread on here explaining the American side of fabs thoughts if you wish. Pretty sure the outcome will be the same.I find it amazing that you think you can talk for the nation , I wouldn't dream of projecting myself to speak on behalf of my tiny country , props to you

Never said I was just like all of you speak for your nation. I just giving the general state opinion. Like it or not.ok thanks for that , I would like to hear your perception of the virus , my friends and family live California so a big gap in distance , I'm honestly interested in how things covid are going over your way "

Same as everything else on the planet increase of cases.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never said I was just like all of you speak for your nation. I just giving the general state opinion. Like it or not.ok thanks for that , I would like to hear your perception of the virus , my friends and family live California so a big gap in distance , I'm honestly interested in how things covid are going over your way

Same as everything else on the planet increase of cases."

Nice try OP. I suspect you are getting a very mixed reaction to your opening post. Bit like the whole of human race. Some do their bit, others don't, some are sick to death of restrictions and others embrace it. We are all tempered by our exposure and experience to the virus of which I have very little.

If you live in a bubble with the same you might think like me and wonder what all the fuss is about but I accept my view needs to be done with humility as I have no experience as I mentioned.

» Add a new message to this topic