FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine

Vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The vaccine requires 2 shots.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, that’s been clear for about 10 days.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Which vaccine? There are now two viable vaccines, more in the pipeline.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes it does

"Yes it does "

I should get mine sometime in December I work in a hospital as a pharmacy technician. They are gearing up now.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yes it does

I should get mine sometime in December I work in a hospital as a pharmacy technician. They are gearing up now."

Brilliant

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I see you are in USA. Will the jabs be free ?

"I see you are in USA. Will the jabs be free ?"

Yes I have to get the shots being a pharmacy technician. We the ones that will be distributing the shots.

Leeds

Why do you have to have them ?

"Why do you have to have them ?"

Frontline worker.

Leeds

"Why do you have to have them ?

Frontline worker."

Could you get fired if you chose not to have them ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I see you are in USA. Will the jabs be free ?

Yes I have to get the shots being a pharmacy technician. We the ones that will be distributing the shots."

Are they free for everyone, once eligible?

Yes I have to get the shots being a pharmacy technician. We the ones that will be distributing the shots.

"

Once available yes. But I think logistics going to be a nightmare.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Once available yes. But I think logistics going to be a nightmare."

I agree

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Pfizer faces a growing number of lawsuits in 2018 involving some of its most popular drugs"

"Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009"

"In 2013, Pfizer agreed to pay $55 million to settle criminal charges. The U.S. Department of Justice said Wyeth promoted Protonix for unapproved uses in 2000 and 2001"

"Nearly 10,000 women filed Prempro breast cancer lawsuits against Pfizer. By 2012, Pfizer settled most of the claims for more than $1 billion"

"In 2011, Pfizer paid $700,000 to four families who lost children during the Trovan trials"

By *ogloomMan  over a year ago

Levens

""Pfizer faces a growing number of lawsuits in 2018 involving some of its most popular drugs"

"Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009"

"In 2013, Pfizer agreed to pay $55 million to settle criminal charges. The U.S. Department of Justice said Wyeth promoted Protonix for unapproved uses in 2000 and 2001"

"Nearly 10,000 women filed Prempro breast cancer lawsuits against Pfizer. By 2012, Pfizer settled most of the claims for more than $1 billion"

"In 2011, Pfizer paid $700,000 to four families who lost children during the Trovan trials""

Can you also quote the numbers of people that have been helped? The numbers of people that have relied on life saving treatments produced by Pfizer?

Where are all these lawsuits based? Mostly in America I should imagine? With it's extremely litigious society. Trump is a prime example. Dont like the answer sue...

Of course I am sure some of the above claimants had legitimate reasons and justification but with healthcare companies as with doctors when a patient doesnt survive the family are very keen to sue although the fact remains nobody lives forever.

Manchester (she/her)

""Pfizer faces a growing number of lawsuits in 2018 involving some of its most popular drugs"

"In 2011, Pfizer paid $700,000 to four families who lost children during the Trovan trials"

Can you also quote the numbers of people that have been helped? The numbers of people that have relied on life saving treatments produced by Pfizer?

Where are all these lawsuits based? Mostly in America I should imagine? With it's extremely litigious society. Trump is a prime example. Dont like the answer sue...

Of course I am sure some of the above claimants had legitimate reasons and justification but with healthcare companies as with doctors when a patient doesnt survive the family are very keen to sue although the fact remains nobody lives forever. "

I also hope the fact that vaccines are coming out from a bunch of different sources will dampen the Pfizer hate boner a bit.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"In 2011, Pfizer paid $700,000 to four families who lost children during the Trovan trials""

Ah ... Land of the free where you get sued if you piss on the rim of the bowl

» Add a new message to this topic