FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Not saying it was definitely covid

Not saying it was definitely covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently I was having a clear up of old msg's on my phone, and I came across dome from back in February 2019. Reading through them again got me thinking.

I was really ill then, being the sort to avoid the Dr's at any cost I remember I got to the point of thinking I needed to be in hospital as I was struggling to breathe even. Eventually, I was able to get to ghe Dr's ansd was told "it's a virus, it will have to run its ciurse".

Looking back on the msg's to concerned friends at the time... I'm not so sure now?

'If you've got what I've had you have my sympathy, starts with a cold, moves onto your chest. Freezing cold/boiling hot, then the infection kicks in, coughing up thick brown mucus till your chest and stomach muscles ache from coughing. Can't face food or hot drinks (no sense of smell or taste) falling asleep even when just sitting, no energy, totally drained'.

'It's really bad, unable to sleep more than a couple of hours. Struggling to breath at times, and constant cough keeping me awake all night'.

'Dr say's it's a virus and it needs to run it's course. I'm just totally drained of energy, tried doing the ironing today, usually takes 30 mins but took me 3 hours. I've lost 1.5 stone in 10 days'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Anything may be possible, as we're only holding the information to some extent, that governments want us to have, including others than ours.

The Docs were probably right in their diagnosis of sn undefined virus. Was it SARS COV 2? We'll probably never know. It was during the winter when other viruses are prevalent, including flu. Out of all the viruses that you could have had, the regular lot were known as being active and there's limited knowledge of covid from then. If it had been around, it would probably have caused some people to be in hospital and it should have raised flags.

As it stands, the equivalent happened in China, where medics flagged peculiar pneumonia from hospitals at the end of that year. The localized outbreaks in the UK seemed traceable to incoming travelers to the UK, from Spain, Italy, Austria, China. It's not to say that it hadnt been around in the UK before that but it would likely have raised a traceable path.

Who knows? We may find out more in the future and Trump may start calling it the English flu, or something

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

I had the same symptoms. 3 years ago. It was flu.

But, who knows? I have heard enough to believe it was here long before "they" said it was. If you've recovered, all's good, in any case.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

The government knew about this month ago before they told public coz the name tells you covid 19

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"The government knew about this month ago before they told public coz the name tells you covid 19

"

"The government"? What? The UK government? Covid 19 was first officially recognised in wuhan china in December 19. That's when the public became aware.

What exactly is your point?

Central

"The government knew about this month ago before they told public coz the name tells you covid 19

"

It was officially recognised and publicized at the end of 2019, which is why it's named 19. The Chinese government published to the world, the full DNS genome sequence on January 8th 2020, a few weeks later.

Central

It was officially recognised and publicized at the end of 2019, which is why it's named 19. The Chinese government published to the world, the full DNS genome sequence on January 8th 2020, a few weeks later. "

DNA

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Covid 19 has since been found in a recovering cancer patients blood test from mid 2019 in Europe. Its entirely possible it was around earlier than we all knew but that's not to say it was a cover up or conspiracy, it's just that no one knew what it was or even to be looking for it. Given how most people have mild to no symptoms it entirely possible it was doing the round late last year.

I'm not sure antibody test for all would be of any use either as they don't last all that long so we're told.

Central

"Covid 19 has since been found in a recovering cancer patients blood test from mid 2019 in Europe. Its entirely possible it was around earlier than we all knew but that's not to say it was a cover up or conspiracy, it's just that no one knew what it was or even to be looking for it. Given how most people have mild to no symptoms it entirely possible it was doing the round late last year.

I'm not sure antibody test for all would be of any use either as they don't last all that long so we're told. "

It would be good to see the source for the evidence that you claim of the virus in Europe earlier in 2019.

As the pneumonia cases that reportedly raised attention in Wuhan in late 2019 likely represented the worst severity levels of people who were infected there, they were probably a small minority of those who had it. With the probable restrictions on chinese truth, I assume it had been around for much longer than publicly declared. This would certainly have allowed international travellers to have transported it to Europe.

» Add a new message to this topic