FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid breathing problems

Covid breathing problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nal slut999 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

As mentioned before my covid was positive few days ago i feel alot better nly issue ive starting having is i start to find it difficult to get my breath back, currently my breathing is high at present as im.isolating

Or is it cuse the body is unactive

Plz if anyones has these issues do help me with advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AKCoupleUKCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Steam with olbas oil

By *tephan_obeabaMan  over a year ago

Limerick

If I remember correctly, when experiencing breathing problems that's when to seek further help.

I would recommend phoning a doctor just to see if you should go to hospital, or just go to a hospital but obviously ring a head and explain.

Not trying to panic you. Just trying to play it safe as we all are right now

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

I have copd and when its bad i breath faster.. in turn you panic.. try to slow your breathing down and when breathing out try and empty you lungs completely.. its not getting the air in that causes breathing faster it’s getting it out.. and by not emptying your lungs you takin in shorter fast breaths.

Hope this helps op try stay calm x

By *uvhandle20Man  over a year ago

SE London

I don't have Covid but I had severe Asthma when I was younger. Similar problems, fortunately I was lucky to survive.

If you haven't done so, I strongly suggest to see a doctor or if it is getting worse to call an ambulance

There are a couple of exercises that help you to breath and get oxygen into your lungs. Most of them try to get as much air in and press the oxygen into

the blood stream

Sit upright in a chair or on the side of your your bed and inhale deep into your belly (not with your chest or shoulders). Press your lips slight together and exhale. This will increase the pressure in your lungs and allow more oxygen to exchange. Repeat slowly, an inhale takes about 5-10 seconds, the exhale double that time. Don't panic!

Stand up and raise your arms. Try to breath into your belly, inhale, hold it for 5-10 seconds and then exhale it through your pressed lips while you are lowering your arms. Repeat slowly for 10 -15 minutes, have a break to sit down the continue while sitting

Best wishes from my side, I keep my fingers crossed and I know that you will recover

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed ring up and get advice or if really bad 999

coventry

"Steam with olbas oil "

Thank u

coventry

"I have copd and when its bad i breath faster.. in turn you panic.. try to slow your breathing down and when breathing out try and empty you lungs completely.. its not getting the air in that causes breathing faster it’s getting it out.. and by not emptying your lungs you takin in shorter fast breaths.

Hope this helps op try stay calm x "

Thank u

coventry

"I don't have Covid but I had severe Asthma when I was younger. Similar problems, fortunately I was lucky to survive.

If you haven't done so, I strongly suggest to see a doctor or if it is getting worse to call an ambulance

There are a couple of exercises that help you to breath and get oxygen into your lungs. Most of them try to get as much air in and press the oxygen into

the blood stream

Sit upright in a chair or on the side of your your bed and inhale deep into your belly (not with your chest or shoulders). Press your lips slight together and exhale. This will increase the pressure in your lungs and allow more oxygen to exchange. Repeat slowly, an inhale takes about 5-10 seconds, the exhale double that time. Don't panic!

Stand up and raise your arms. Try to breath into your belly, inhale, hold it for 5-10 seconds and then exhale it through your pressed lips while you are lowering your arms. Repeat slowly for 10 -15 minutes, have a break to sit down the continue while sitting

Best wishes from my side, I keep my fingers crossed and I know that you will recover

"

Thank u

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

In another thread you said how anxious and panicky you were at being tested positive. This anxiety may be what is affecting your breathing.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

It wouldn't hurt to contact your GP to see if this is normal, good luck. X

» Add a new message to this topic