FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Gyms reopening

Gyms reopening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before lockdown I'd be happily into a cross trainer sesh, when passers by chugging on a cigarette carrying extra weight, would angrily point at the gym goers through the window. Were we all covidiots? Gym goers and those not looking after themselves.

I took the pandemic and statistics as a message to get healthy. Should we go back to the gym? Or can I carry on eating cheese and adding notches to my belt buckle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Made up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will definitely be back at the gym, missed it so much

Gyms have been back open since the 9th of November here in Wales. We’ll know soon if it’s had any impact on cases. We had that harsh 2 week lockdown where you couldn’t even buy a pair of socks in the supermarkets.

"Made up"

Has nobody else had this!? Our gym window is on a high street, unless they were pointing at my distressed sweaty pain face

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am weight lifting at home so my training and progress havent been affected

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Gyms here have been incredibly good at managing to reduce potential infections. I don't think there's much evidence, if any, of them causing problems.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I never understood why gyms had to have great big windows onto the street so that passers by could gawp at people exercising

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

So many gym membership peeps will be looking forward to still not stepping inside lol

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Woooooooo fucking hoooooooo, I can't wait to do a full session on the 2nd !!

I have my own gym at home so no effect here

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Fortunate enough to have a good home setup so the lockdown hasn't affected our ability to train to much, that said we do miss the gym. Being out of the house training just seems to focus you more, maybe it's the competitive edge, the environment, or the number of girls in tight fitting gym shark pants that just makes us both work harder... who knows..

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We cant wait too. Champing at the bit to get back.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I would not entertain a gym that had windows looking out onto a street! Makes me shudder thinking about it.

I will be in the gym Wednesday morning when it opens!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Are the gyms reopening ?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Woooooooo fucking hoooooooo, I can't wait to do a full session on the 2nd !!"

Yereesss! Can’t wait , pure gym is 247 and mostly unstaffed so you can train properly at night and spot

By *aleforfun22Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

Does anyone know if bookmakers are opening in tier 3 places please

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Does anyone know if bookmakers are opening in tier 3 places please "

I wouldn't bet on it.

"Before lockdown I'd be happily into a cross trainer sesh, when passers by chugging on a cigarette carrying extra weight, would angrily point at the gym goers through the window. Were we all covidiots? Gym goers and those not looking after themselves.

I took the pandemic and statistics as a message to get healthy. Should we go back to the gym? Or can I carry on eating cheese and adding notches to my belt buckle. "

That's funny, I'm more self conscious about the people who stare/laugh/make comments when they see a fat person (me) trying to jog outside - it happens more than I'd like to admit. There's always going to be judgemental people around; I guess the answer is to just stay indoors and do YouTube workouts too cold and dark outside for exercise these days anyway!

liverpool

"Before lockdown I'd be happily into a cross trainer sesh, when passers by chugging on a cigarette carrying extra weight, would angrily point at the gym goers through the window. Were we all covidiots? Gym goers and those not looking after themselves.

I took the pandemic and statistics as a message to get healthy. Should we go back to the gym? Or can I carry on eating cheese and adding notches to my belt buckle.

That's funny, I'm more self conscious about the people who stare/laugh/make comments when they see a fat person (me) trying to jog outside - it happens more than I'd like to admit. There's always going to be judgemental people around; I guess the answer is to just stay indoors and do YouTube workouts too cold and dark outside for exercise these days anyway! "

It's a bit of a cliche but that says more about them ,than it does about you.

You find horrible people in all walks of life..the pathetic thing is they need someone to laugh at,to make them feel acceptable.

Imho gyms dont tend to be like that as people have made an effort to go there,so no one is laughed at.

That's funny, I'm more self conscious about the people who stare/laugh/make comments when they see a fat person (me) trying to jog outside - it happens more than I'd like to admit. There's always going to be judgemental people around; I guess the answer is to just stay indoors and do YouTube workouts too cold and dark outside for exercise these days anyway!

You find horrible people in all walks of life..the pathetic thing is they need someone to laugh at,to make them feel acceptable.

Imho gyms dont tend to be like that as people have made an effort to go there,so no one is laughed at."

Yeah, I have a "confident women" playlist that I put on whenever I need a girl power boost, much easier to block out the haters with a little help from Cardi B and Lizzo I actually feel even more intimidated in a gym though so I'm going to stick to outside/home workouts for now but my point was that those people who point angrily at gym goers through the windows would have been there regardless of covid...

liverpool

Imho gyms dont tend to be like that as people have made an effort to go there,so no one is laughed at.

Yeah, I have a "confident women" playlist that I put on whenever I need a girl power boost, much easier to block out the haters with a little help from Cardi B and Lizzo I actually feel even more intimidated in a gym though so I'm going to stick to outside/home workouts for now but my point was that those people who point angrily at gym goers through the windows would have been there regardless of covid... "

Keep it up and ignore the ######

By *ete le MeatMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

What a load of shite! Gyms opening but not pubs!

Tories out!

They have not got a clue!

liverpool

"What a load of shite! Gyms opening but not pubs!

Tories out!

They have not got a clue!"

Pubs are opening arent they?

And maybe you shouldnt have voted them In the 1st place

By *ete le MeatMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

I'd never vote Tory! Esp. for that bumbling moronic f*ckpig!

liverpool

"I'd never vote Tory! Esp. for that bumbling moronic f*ckpig!"

Yeah, I have a "confident women" playlist that I put on whenever I need a girl power boost, much easier to block out the haters with a little help from Cardi B and Lizzo I actually feel even more intimidated in a gym though so I'm going to stick to outside/home workouts for now but my point was that those people who point angrily at gym goers through the windows would have been there regardless of covid...

"

I also listen to my confident woman soundtrack but don't tell the meat heads in the gym

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

"Does anyone know if bookmakers are opening in tier 3 places please

I wouldn't bet on it."

Cracking awnser

liverpool

I also listen to my confident woman soundtrack but don't tell the meat heads in the gym "

» Add a new message to this topic