FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > China

China

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

How come China hasn't suffered the same economic consequence? How effective is there vaccine? .... largest population on earth and not hearing about death rate so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps it’s because China isn’t exactly known for reporting the truth to the rest of the world?

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Also there lockdown was extremely effective at stopping the spread.. mainly because you had to do it or you're in a world of!!!

Military locking down infected towns / full curfews / a genuine police state.

By comparison we're on a pleasure cruise, that's not to cheapen any suffering or deaths it's just a reflection on the measures China implemented

By *enus and MarsCouple  over a year ago

London

we was wondering this,maybe the reason for there now low figures is because thay do as there told.

in the sticks

"Perhaps it’s because China isn’t exactly known for reporting the truth to the rest of the world? "

Compared to the UK government

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's the difference between living in their type of society and ours and yes a low death rate is preferable but at the expense of living under that sort of oppression..?

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"Perhaps it’s because China isn’t exactly known for reporting the truth to the rest of the world? "

Correct

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Interesting fact. A student of mine who's in Shanghai says few people are wearing masks now and there are no restrictions. I was very surprised.

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

[Removed by poster at 29/11/20 21:38:36]

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

They certainly didn't fuck around with their lockdown.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Interesting fact. A student of mine who's in Shanghai says few people are wearing masks now and there are no restrictions. I was very surprised."

If there s little or no virus in the community why would they need to? Countrues who have had hard lockdowns and populations that have observed them have a level or normal back...denmark, oz, nz to name a few.

You can't have a lockdown in name only, where large percentages ignore it and then expect the same outcome as others who have been robust in its observence.

As for the Chinese economy, its like comparing a space ship with a push bike. They manufacture and produce for most of the world, they do as they are told or else, their govt don't tolerate dissent.... Internally or externally.

"Perhaps it’s because China isn’t exactly known for reporting the truth to the rest of the world?

Compared to the UK government "

Just a few differences between the two countries in terms of information, with China having no free press, massive Internet censorship and jail sentences for anyone who speaks out. Otherwise pretty similar

China are the model society that all the other leaders hope to emulate.

It should be coming soon

"China are the model society that all the other leaders hope to emulate.

It should be coming soon "

Starting with the People's Repubic of Telford

"China are the model society that all the other leaders hope to emulate.

It should be coming soon

Starting with the People's Repubic of Telford "

Yes please!!

Boris is on the "build back better" bandwagon used by other leaders too to bring in the China model.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A few posts have raised this topic, with similar replies. Your information on China will generally be provided and managed by them. They had some effective strategies too and a population who have few choices.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"How come China hasn't suffered the same economic consequence? How effective is there vaccine? .... largest population on earth and not hearing about death rate so much"

I would suspect the vaccine would work, mainly due to the fact they have had the most time working on it considering they were the country which it originated from.

They are effective because they took immediate action and they did what had to be done.

It’s rather important to know that China can return to normal because of its strict border policy and better organisational structure.

I suspect also that the Chinese follow the rules more in their country due certain factors which compel them to keep in line.

Something in the UK we don’t have, if you get my drift.

By *orkiecplCouple  over a year ago

York

Scary thought but maybe the reason china recovered so fast is that this virus was engineered in a weapons lab

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"How come China hasn't suffered the same economic consequence? How effective is there vaccine? .... largest population on earth and not hearing about death rate so much

I would suspect the vaccine would work, mainly due to the fact they have had the most time working on it considering they were the country which it originated from.

They are effective because they took immediate action and they did what had to be done.

It’s rather important to know that China can return to normal because of its strict border policy and better organisational structure.

I suspect also that the Chinese follow the rules more in their country due certain factors which compel them to keep in line.

Something in the UK we don’t have, if you get my drift."

If they had taken immediate action and informed the world we wouldn't all be in the situation we are now.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Scary thought but maybe the reason china recovered so fast is that this virus was engineered in a weapons lab "

To what end?

Mr

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"How come China hasn't suffered the same economic consequence? How effective is there vaccine? .... largest population on earth and not hearing about death rate so much

Something in the UK we don’t have, if you get my drift.If they had taken immediate action and informed the world we wouldn't all be in the situation we are now.

"

I think we would be in exactly the same place as now because brits think it’s their right to just carry on and fuck the rest of the country

Something in the UK we don’t have, if you get my drift.If they had taken immediate action and informed the world we wouldn't all be in the situation we are now.

I think we would be in exactly the same place as now because brits think it’s their right to just carry on and fuck the rest of the country "

Tin town

I think we would be in exactly the same place as now because brits think it’s their right to just carry on and fuck the rest of the country

"

It's only flu after all, more people get killed crossing the road, my freedoms have been lost, why can't I drink to oblivion at 2am and fuck random strangers...etc...

Doesnt matter of China gave us the bloody vaccine, we still would be denying, refusing, arguing, demonstrating for our "freedoms" to fuck our society up.

"Also there lockdown was extremely effective at stopping the spread.. mainly because you had to do it or you're in a world of!!!

By comparison we're on a pleasure cruise, that's not to cheapen any suffering or deaths it's just a reflection on the measures China implemented"

This is very true, they were very full on with their lockdown. There would have been riots over here if people were actually forced to stay in or jail time!

Also, they are SUPER careful who they let in from abroad now, they need negative tests before you fly, when you arrive, also you have to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks and can’t leave the room for any reason (they have bracelets/trackers so if you leave, they know..and you would get a massive fine and or jail time)

Tin town

"Also there lockdown was extremely effective at stopping the spread.. mainly because you had to do it or you're in a world of!!!

By comparison we're on a pleasure cruise, that's not to cheapen any suffering or deaths it's just a reflection on the measures China implemented

This is very true, they were very full on with their lockdown. There would have been riots over here if people were actually forced to stay in or jail time!

Also, they are SUPER careful who they let in from abroad now, they need negative tests before you fly, when you arrive, also you have to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks and can’t leave the room for any reason (they have bracelets/trackers so if you leave, they know..and you would get a massive fine and or jail time)

"

So op s question was quite easy to answer really. Different country, different politics, different culture, different behaviours, different enforcement, different economies, different history and so on.

It's only flu after all, more people get killed crossing the road, my freedoms have been lost, why can't I drink to oblivion at 2am and fuck random strangers...etc...

Doesnt matter of China gave us the bloody vaccine, we still would be denying, refusing, arguing, demonstrating for our "freedoms" to fuck our society up. "

Not all of us. But I am really disappointed how many people I know that do think this way.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

By comparison we're on a pleasure cruise, that's not to cheapen any suffering or deaths it's just a reflection on the measures China implemented"

PRC is police state with authoritarian political culture that severely restricts human rights. Expulsion of many Western journalists early in the outbreak was also "managing the narrative". No surprise we have little news.

liverpool

"Perhaps it’s because China isn’t exactly known for reporting the truth to the rest of the world?

Compared to the UK government

Just a few differences between the two countries in terms of information, with China having no free press, massive Internet censorship and jail sentences for anyone who speaks out. Otherwise pretty similar "

We may not be as bad but we are far from perfect.

liverpool

"Scary thought but maybe the reason china recovered so fast is that this virus was engineered in a weapons lab

To what end?

Mr"

To kill off their consumer base presumably

Tin town

"Scary thought but maybe the reason china recovered so fast is that this virus was engineered in a weapons lab

To what end?

Mr

To kill off their consumer base presumably "

Lightbulb moment...

Who's being killed off? Oldies... Who don't use Internet shopping.

What behavioural change have we seen this year? Massive move to online shopping?

Where does a growing percentage of it come from? China....

Sneaky fuckers

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I think we would be in exactly the same place as now because brits think it’s their right to just carry on and fuck the rest of the country "

You think so Taiwan is close to china but had few cases thats because they got wind of the virus in december and put in travel restrictions very quick .they also had a very good tracking system due to the 2003 sars outbreak.

in the sticks

why didnt the british government get a chinese testing kit, app and the vaccine, take them apart ... see what tech worked and copy it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"How come China hasn't suffered the same economic consequence? How effective is there vaccine? .... largest population on earth and not hearing about death rate so much"
Well thwey locked down properly made people stay at home closed of areas so able to tackle things better.

Western democracy does not allow the government to do this.

Look at the reaction to our floppy lockdowns.

Marshall law and dictatorship is best in this situation but people to selfish to exept it here.

The British people have been a discrace this year as have most of the western world

"Marshall law and dictatorship is best in this situation but people to selfish to exept it here.

The British people have been a discrace this year as have most of the western world"

The price of freedom

Tin town

"why didnt the british government get a chinese testing kit, app and the vaccine, take them apart ... see what tech worked and copy it "

Who knows, would we have been provided with the correct technology. No reason to suspect we would. There's a war going on between China and the rest of the world.

You have to ask the question why didn't any enterprising corporations do the same? Amazon? Tesla? To name but two. Perhaps it wasn't an option.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

China went thru SARS and MERS so had a good idea of what to do, and enforced their localised lockdowns vigorously. Kaybe we cannot trust their figures totaly but in a population/death ratio we are 500 times worse on the figures they gave.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

To what end?

Mr

To kill off their consumer base presumably "

liverpool

To what end?

Mr

To kill off their consumer base presumably

Lightbulb moment...

Who's being killed off? Oldies... Who don't use Internet shopping.

What behavioural change have we seen this year? Massive move to online shopping?

Where does a growing percentage of it come from? China....

Sneaky fuckers "

Do china only sell stuff online?

The west is a huge market for the Chinese.

The theory then,they created a man made disease to kill off people, where they sell their merchandise, is slightly flawed.

» Add a new message to this topic