FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > the humble scotch egg

the humble scotch egg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

seems the scotch egg is now a substantial meal and can finish your drink ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000305/You-finish-drink-youve-eaten-meal-says-Environment-Secretary.html

suspect a rush of scotch eggs is on the cards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"seems the scotch egg is now a substantial meal and can finish your drink ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000305/You-finish-drink-youve-eaten-meal-says-Environment-Secretary.html

suspect a rush of scotch eggs is on the cards"

It's beyond belief that some people can't grasp the simple fact that in order not to spread the virus it's important not to be close to anyone that may have the virus for long periods and to that aim you can go out with your family for a meal and have a drink then leave when your finished

Going out with your mates, spending 3 or 4 hours drinking will spread the virus

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid people

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

It's beyond belief that some people can't grasp the simple fact that in order not to spread the virus it's important not to be close to anyone that may have the virus for long periods and to that aim you can go out with your family for a meal and have a drink then leave when your finished

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid people"

I think the simplicity of the intent goes beyond many people's comprehension.

E

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a bit like the story I saw about the guy who made a tube of Pringles last an entire flight so he wouldn't have to put his mask on.

The virus doesn't care that you're clever and can find ways around the rules

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"It's a bit like the story I saw about the guy who made a tube of Pringles last an entire flight so he wouldn't have to put his mask on.

The virus doesn't care that you're clever and can find ways around the rules "

Exactly this

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Once again something is said by a prick in Westminster and it must be true and then to confirm it put it on the news because then it definitely must be true.

When I get to work and see the information given by the FSA and the UK gov on what constitutes a substantial meal I'll make sure I write scotch eggs in crayons next to the list.

By *nglander2000Man  over a year ago

NORTHAMPTON NEAR M1 JCN 15A

Once again the rule-bending fuckwits are doing the rest of us a disservice - .....

The South

"It's a bit like the story I saw about the guy who made a tube of Pringles last an entire flight so he wouldn't have to put his mask on.

I bet it was this guy.... ^^^^

E

The South

I bet it was this guy.... ^^^^

E"

Bugger, the one above him.

E

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Not read the Fail story but a scotch egg shouldn't cut it, if a big pastie wouldn't.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid people"

So it ok for me to b 7 hrs working up and close to people in supermarkets?? Hmmm x

The South

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid people

So it ok for me to b 7 hrs working up and close to people in supermarkets?? Hmmm x"

Do you socially distance from your co-workers?

How long do you spend face to face with each customer?

Because you know, time, proximity, interaction, exposure.......

E

Manchester (she/her)

So it ok for me to b 7 hrs working up and close to people in supermarkets?? Hmmm x

E"

That plus, balancing needs. We don't have the infrastructure to feed the country without supermarkets.

Covid is bad and should be avoided.

Mass starvation due to not being able to access food would be worse.

ashford

E"

No we cant socially distance from each other or customers it's full on from shop opening at 6 as I'm a picker so we all on top of each other customers dont care x

The South

E

No we cant socially distance from each other or customers it's full on from shop opening at 6 as I'm a picker so we all on top of each other customers dont care x"

Do you mitigate the risk by wearing PPE and sanitizing?

E

ashford

E

No we cant socially distance from each other or customers it's full on from shop opening at 6 as I'm a picker so we all on top of each other customers dont care x

Do you mitigate the risk by wearing PPE and sanitizing?

E"

We wear masks and have sanitizer for hands x

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

If only people spent as much time thinking about reducing potential contact vectors as they do trying to prove to everyone that they're clever by finding loopholes that most six year olds do...

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

"If only people spent as much time thinking about reducing potential contact vectors as they do trying to prove to everyone that they're clever by finding loopholes that most six year olds do... "

This alarmist everyone I’ve seen claiming the rules are confusing or to hard to understand is claiming this because they are trying to find a way round the rules. All the silly memes about a big cartoon virus leaving you alone because you have a roast on the table completely misses the point! All so they can get their beer fix in the pub! Frankly I hope the government takes a look at Scotland and Wales when things open up again and introduce the minimum pricing on a unit or a hefty tax hike to make drinking a little more painful on the wallet!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I genuinely think there's some seriously stupid people about. What concerns me most though is that there's a correlation between these people and their personal health and hygiene, it goes way beyond any particular issue as this virus certainly hasn't instilled any change in behaviour.

"If only people spent as much time thinking about reducing potential contact vectors as they do trying to prove to everyone that they're clever by finding loopholes that most six year olds do... "

If they haven't by now they won't until a close family member or friend dies because they passed the virus on, only then for them will it sink in that it's for real.

Manchester (she/her)

"If only people spent as much time thinking about reducing potential contact vectors as they do trying to prove to everyone that they're clever by finding loopholes that most six year olds do...

If they haven't by now they won't until a close family member or friend dies because they passed the virus on, only then for them will it sink in that it's for real."

And then why did no one take this seriously

By *assage_MusicCouple  over a year ago

South East

So it ok for me to b 7 hrs working up and close to people in supermarkets?? Hmmm x"

The virus doesn't bother hard working people. It only infects friends and family members when you go about your life breaking the rules.

One exception though : if you are in government, breaking the rules doesn't count because you made those rules.

Life is simple

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

stupid rules, for stupid people set by stupid people. Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid peoplestupid rules, for stupid people set by stupid people. Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke "

Sounds like a fairly substantial meal to me, I’d be stuffed after eatin a plate of pasty and chips ..

South East

I genuinely think there's some seriously stupid people about. What concerns me most though is that there's a correlation between these people and their personal health and hygiene, it goes way beyond any particular issue as this virus certainly hasn't instilled any change in behaviour."

The sad thing is that governments across the world had to tell people to wash hands! Didn't parents teach their children from young age? It always repulsed me seeing people putting money in their mouths to free their hands after shopping or paying a bus fare.

durham

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid peoplestupid rules, for stupid people set by stupid people. Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke

Sounds like a fairly substantial meal to me, I’d be stuffed after eatin a plate of pasty and chips .."

you're easily pleased then.

South East

"Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke "

Exactly!

We don't need specific rules about every single little detail.

The South

"If only people spent as much time thinking about reducing potential contact vectors as they do trying to prove to everyone that they're clever by finding loopholes that most six year olds do...

If they haven't by now they won't until a close family member or friend dies because they passed the virus on, only then for them will it sink in that it's for real.

And then why did no one take this seriously "

I agree with everything above.

E

E

No we cant socially distance from each other or customers it's full on from shop opening at 6 as I'm a picker so we all on top of each other customers dont care x"

in this instance your work is the same behaviour as the customers... you have just as much responsibility to distance from them as they do from you

also as others have said you wont be in contact with individual customers for more then a minute or so at a time ... its absolutely nothing like sitting in the pub wth mates getting steaming

South East

The virus is dangerous, I get that. People die from it and this is tragic!

However, when the effect of the regulations is to restrict basic freedoms like socialising and seeing family members, while allowing, even encouraging people to work and travel, packed like sardines, to keep the economy going; when the rules add this and that detail how, supposedly, one can do so in a "Covid Secure" manner, it is understable that many people become cynics.

I don't encourage flouting the rules, but find it very entertaining to make fun of them!

See the photo of this profile below. Hilarious effects of the vaccine

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/shecumsalotandalot

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

E

That plus, balancing needs. We don't have the infrastructure to feed the country without supermarkets.

Mass starvation due to not being able to access food would be worse."

Couple of weeks on rations wouldn't do us any harm.

It would be interesting to understand now where the infections are being passed on. Theres lots of experts on here mind you

Manchester (she/her)

E

Mass starvation due to not being able to access food would be worse.

Couple of weeks on rations wouldn't do us any harm.

It would be interesting to understand now where the infections are being passed on. Theres lots of experts on here mind you"

No, but it'd be a monster job to organise and I'm not sure anyone would do it.

Tin town

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid peoplestupid rules, for stupid people set by stupid people. Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke "

Errr seriously? Why do you need someone to tell you what a substantial meal is? We are adults we have fed ourselves all our lives. I'm sure we can manage a few months more.

The South

The difference between fish and chips or a scoth egg and a bag of pork scratching isn't what it's about but unfortunately there have to be stupid rules for stupid peoplestupid rules, for stupid people set by stupid people. Robert jenrick has now said pasty and chips is a substantial meal. This government is a diabolical joke

Errr seriously? Why do you need someone to tell you what a substantial meal is? We are adults we have fed ourselves all our lives. I'm sure we can manage a few months more. "

After reading through some of the threads and posts in the Virus forum, I do wonder how some people manage to feed themselves.

E

the wetlands

So are you saying it's not a substantial meal ?

If so why isn't it ? What's your thinking on that one ?

1 scotch egg and 8 pints of guinness will cure anything.

the wetlands

"1 scotch egg and 8 pints of guinness will cure anything."

I wouldn't want to be cleaning your cage

And then why did no one take this seriously "

Those who haven't are just constantly looking ways to get around the rules or nitpicking at the rules instead of looking to see why they have been imposed. They just showing themselves up as immature

in the sticks

Those who haven't are just constantly looking ways to get around the rules or nitpicking at the rules instead of looking to see why they have been imposed. They just showing themselves up as immature"

Why set rules that can be easily side stepped?

The South

Those who haven't are just constantly looking ways to get around the rules or nitpicking at the rules instead of looking to see why they have been imposed. They just showing themselves up as immature

Why set rules that can be easily side stepped?"

Is that a serious question?

E

Manchester (she/her)

Rules are designed to set limits. Most rules or laws have loopholes.

One would hope that people think "it's in our interests to contain the virus" rather than "how do I break the rules without getting in trouble?"

The government have set the minimum standard. We can actually be better than that...

in the sticks

One would hope that people think "it's in our interests to contain the virus" rather than "how do I break the rules without getting in trouble?"

The government have set the minimum standard. We can actually be better than that..."

Wonder how many in government own a small business on the High st? Or really on a grant that won't cover the bills?

I personally don't blame businesses for looking at ways to keep open ... Barnard Castle coughs!

By *icebloke551Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

And why make it more painful on the wallet for people that want a beer ?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

The press are so irresponsible. " having an alcoholic beverage whilst consuming a scotch egg whilst sitting at a table of no more than 6 in a covid protected environment whereby you leave having consumed your meal " is written in short hand to become " having a Scotch egg with your drinks "

Tin town

Sorry. We are adults. We know the rules. Why try and side step them? It's kind of childish isn't it?

The speed limit is 70mph. Most cars go way faster.... But most people stick to the speed limit.

The South

The government have set the minimum standard. We can actually be better than that..."

I don't know why you bothered, it's one the more stupid questions I've read.

5 will get you 10 you get some half arsed, non sensical, loony tune reply.

Some people should have their internet taken away.

E

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

There is a restaurant in Edinburgh that makes scotch eggs from ostrich eggs.

They are fairly mahoosive

Tin town

"There is a restaurant in Edinburgh that makes scotch eggs from ostrich eggs.

They are fairly mahoosive "

Substantial meal it is then

Unlike the quail egg variant

Leicestershire

"

Absolutely.

It's what sets us apart from the animals and politicians.

Leicestershire

"

Seems to me that they just can't win.

Keep things relaxed and the fuckwits proceed to take the piss with scotch eggs.

Make rules rigid so they can't be fuckwits and the same people then claim we're living in a fascist state - because their right to be a complete fuckwit has been breached.

Seems to me that they overestimated the intelligence of some people.

the wetlands

"

Make rules rigid so they can't be fuckwits and the same people then claim we're living in a fascist state - because their right to be a complete fuckwit has been breached.

Seems to me that they overestimated the intelligence of some people."

Nailed it

Central

"

It was a government Minister who stated that a scotch egg should count as a substantial meal, rather than someone trying to find a way around the rule.

Leicestershire

"

It was a government Minister who stated that a scotch egg should count as a substantial meal, rather than someone trying to find a way around the rule. "

Since when did a government minister go within 100' of a scotch egg?

Bet he can't even describe one...

Watch out for the usual suspects using scotch egg arguments for the next 6 weeks...

Tin town

"

It was a government Minister who stated that a scotch egg should count as a substantial meal, rather than someone trying to find a way around the rule.

Since when did a government minister go within 100' of a scotch egg?

Bet he can't even describe one...

Watch out for the usual suspects using scotch egg arguments for the next 6 weeks... "

Cue... But I thought he said scotch whisky with my pint .... My 10bags of scotch egg flavoured crisps are a substantial meal, It's a strange world saint.

The South

"

What he said. ^^^

E

durham

Well Michael Gove couldn't give a, straight answer this morning on Good Morning Britain about whether a scotch egg is a substantial meal or not. After being asked several times he conceded a substantial meal is whatever you make of it. Piers Morgan said to him you are part of a government who makes rules then can't decide what exactly these rules are..... So there you are pubs straight from Mr Goves mouth. A, substantial meal can be whatever you make of it. Get the bags of crisps ready

The South

"Well Michael Gove couldn't give a, straight answer this morning on Good Morning Britain about whether a scotch egg is a substantial meal or not. After being asked several times he conceded a substantial meal is whatever you make of it. Piers Morgan said to him you are part of a government who makes rules then can't decide what exactly these rules are..... So there you are pubs straight from Mr Goves mouth. A, substantial meal can be whatever you make of it. Get the bags of crisps ready "

As a grown up, I think I'm pretty good at judging what a substantial meal looks like.

E

in the sticks

"Well Michael Gove couldn't give a, straight answer this morning on Good Morning Britain about whether a scotch egg is a substantial meal or not. After being asked several times he conceded a substantial meal is whatever you make of it. Piers Morgan said to him you are part of a government who makes rules then can't decide what exactly these rules are..... So there you are pubs straight from Mr Goves mouth. A, substantial meal can be whatever you make of it. Get the bags of crisps ready

As a grown up, I think I'm pretty good at judging what a substantial meal looks like.

E"

As in law?

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Marco Pierre white does a nice scotch egg starter in his restaurants, it’s fucking lovely but needs to be at £11

The South

"Well Michael Gove couldn't give a, straight answer this morning on Good Morning Britain about whether a scotch egg is a substantial meal or not. After being asked several times he conceded a substantial meal is whatever you make of it. Piers Morgan said to him you are part of a government who makes rules then can't decide what exactly these rules are..... So there you are pubs straight from Mr Goves mouth. A, substantial meal can be whatever you make of it. Get the bags of crisps ready

E

As in law? "

Er, yes. That's a daft question.

If the "law" says "substantial meal" I'm perfectly capable of working out what that is.

I'm not stupid enough to need someone else to give me chapter and verse what constitutes a snack, and what constitutes a substantial meal.

I think 99.9% of the population can too.

The .01% who can't work it out probably can't do their own shoelaces up.

E

Tin town

E

As in law?

If the "law" says "substantial meal" I'm perfectly capable of working out what that is.

I'm not stupid enough to need someone else to give me chapter and verse what constitutes a snack, and what constitutes a substantial meal.

E"

There are some things in life that are difficult. Like getting an email response on here. And some which are very straight forward and which sometimes it's helpful to take a step back and remember we are blessed with brains and a modicum of intelligence. Eating is one of those things. Given 60 percent of our adult population are overweight I'm thinking quite a large percentage realise what a substantial meal is.

The South

E

As in law?

E

There are some things in life that are difficult. Like getting an email response on here. And some which are very straight forward and which sometimes it's helpful to take a step back and remember we are blessed with brains and a modicum of intelligence. Eating is one of those things. Given 60 percent of our adult population are overweight I'm thinking quite a large percentage realise what a substantial meal is. "

I think I know why velcro is replacing shoelaces.....

E

the wetlands

E

As in law?

E

There are some things in life that are difficult. Like getting an email response on here. And some which are very straight forward and which sometimes it's helpful to take a step back and remember we are blessed with brains and a modicum of intelligence. Eating is one of those things. Given 60 percent of our adult population are overweight I'm thinking quite a large percentage realise what a substantial meal is. "

Fukwits 2 - 0 Majority

Game over

Manchester (she/her)

I've got no idea what constitutes a substantial meal at law. I don't much care. I do know what the spirit of the law is (to control the spread of the virus). When I'm next in an area where it might apply, I'll take that into account. As I will anyway.

in the sticks

E

As in law?

E"

No it isn't if your dragged before a magistrates court.

I presume your like gove and can't answer it?

The South

E

As in law?

E

I presume your like gove and can't answer it? "

I have answered it. I know what constitutes a snack and a substantial meal.

I'll argue it in court all day long and anyone who truly can't tell the difference is a bit of a bell end if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure the jury and judge will be able to understand when I explain the difference, it's really quite easy to grasp.

Unless of course the person failing to understand is being deliberately obtuse and a beligerently argumentative twat.

E

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Who doesn’t love a scotch egg? ...can you smell gassssss?

Central

Will people now subconsciously be drawn to buying more scotch eggs? Good thing for some to invest in, until restrictions end maybe

Tin town

"Will people now subconsciously be drawn to buying more scotch eggs? Good thing for some to invest in, until restrictions end maybe "

Think of all the social media content and celeb chefs doing shows on meals that have been legally assessed as substantial. I have an image of a monty python type fiasco of plod raiding a pub and gelling someone they aren't eating a substantial enough meal to go with their soda water. We do love a good argument about whatiffery don't we.

in the sticks

E

As in law?

E

I'll argue it in court all day long and anyone who truly can't tell the difference is a bit of a bell end if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure the jury and judge will be able to understand when I explain the difference, it's really quite easy to grasp.

Unless of course the person failing to understand is being deliberately obtuse and a beligerently argumentative twat.

E"

You haven't answered though, all you have said isb YOU can tell by looking at it, that bares no relevance in law. Hence any case brought before the court would be thrown out. If you have a government minister unable to answer ... if anything he's done every pub owner a favour by not answering clearly

The South

E

As in law?

E

E

You haven't answered though, all you have said isb YOU can tell by looking at it, that bares no relevance in law. Hence any case brought before the court would be thrown out. If you have a government minister unable to answer ... if anything he's done every pub owner a favour by not answering clearly"

For fucks sake. Anyone with half a brain knows what the difference is.

It really really doesn't need a menu typed into legislature to determine it. A grown up would grasp this.

As I said above; "deliberately obtuse and a beligerently argumentative"

If it came to court it wouldn't be a dim MP sitting in judgement, it would be proper judge and a jury. Who presumably have a bloody good idea what is as isn't a substantial meal.

Your "arguments" are pretty *daft*

E

*I tidied that up to avoid a holiday.

the wetlands

There's an awful lack of understanding of a simple phrase coined to say

You can't to to a pub drinking because there's a pandemic and people will become infected

The government said you can however have an alcoholic drink if youre out for a meal with your family which I think is sensible, uncomplicated and a good compromise.

In comes the "can't control me mob" I'll spend all night drinking and have a bag of crisps

The government say no, that's not a meal

After lots of pissing around it becomes a substantial meal

Still some can't figure it out for themselves

RIP common sense

in the sticks

E

As in law?

E

E

You haven't answered though, all you have said isb YOU can tell by looking at it, that bares no relevance in law. Hence any case brought before the court would be thrown out. If you have a government minister unable to answer ... if anything he's done every pub owner a favour by not answering clearly

It really really doesn't need a menu typed into legislature to determine it. A grown up would grasp this.

If it came to court it wouldn't be a dim MP sitting in judgement, it would be proper judge and a jury. Who presumably have a bloody good idea what is as isn't a substantial meal.

E

*I tidied that up to avoid a holiday."

And judges gp by what is written in law, not what someone thinks!

There is no menu in law what so ever hence the point made to gove, which he basically backed down as its complete bollox by the government.

According to the Law Society, judges in the 1965 case of Timmis v Millman found that when two men were drinking in a hotel bar outside of legal hours (but within the supper time extension) their sandwiches ‘were so substantial, and assisted by the pickles and beetroot so as to justify that it was a table meal and not a mere snack from the bar’.

And in the 1955 case of Solomon v Green sandwiches alongside sausages on sticks were also found to constitute a meal

Tin town

E

As in law?

E

E

E

There is no menu in law what so ever hence the point made to gove, which he basically backed down as its complete bollox by the government.

According to the Law Society, judges in the 1965 case of Timmis v Millman found that when two men were drinking in a hotel bar outside of legal hours (but within the supper time extension) their sandwiches ‘were so substantial, and assisted by the pickles and beetroot so as to justify that it was a table meal and not a mere snack from the bar’.

And in the 1955 case of Solomon v Green sandwiches alongside sausages on sticks were also found to constitute a meal

"

Not entirely sure what point you are trying to make?

If you're saying people can wiggle their way round it... Probably they can. So what.

?

As is written above, the purpose is trying to reduce infection rates.

Is plod going to bust in and nick someone who is eating a burger and fries and will that end up in court and if it ends up in court will anyone genuinely suggest a burger and fries is not substantial, or a lasagna and salad or a veggie risotto..... Highly unlikely.

in the sticks

E

As in law?

E

E

E

If you're saying people can wiggle their way round it... Probably they can. So what.

?

Is plod going to bust in and nick someone who is eating a burger and fries and will that end up in court and if it ends up in court will anyone genuinely suggest a burger and fries is not substantial, or a lasagna and salad or a veggie risotto..... Highly unlikely. "

Plod can nick anyone they want, take to court and be thrown out, hence the 2 cases shown above.

You can say its meant to bring down infection, yet before going to the pub they could of had the hair done, workout, nails done and a tattoo

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

If they haven't by now they won't until a close family member or friend dies because they passed the virus on, only then for them will it sink in that it's for real."

A friend of mine came up with a novel answer, everyone get an injection, if you refuse the vaccine you get injected with the virus instead and take your chances.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

A friend of mine came up with a novel answer, everyone get an injection, if you refuse the vaccine you get injected with the virus instead and take your chances. "

Who’s your friend Josef Mengele !

Manchester (she/her)

A friend of mine came up with a novel answer, everyone get an injection, if you refuse the vaccine you get injected with the virus instead and take your chances. "

The South

E

As in law?

E

E

E

?

Is plod going to bust in and nick someone who is eating a burger and fries and will that end up in court and if it ends up in court will anyone genuinely suggest a burger and fries is not substantial, or a lasagna and salad or a veggie risotto..... Highly unlikely.

Plod can nick anyone they want, take to court and be thrown out, hence the 2 cases shown above.

You can say its meant to bring down infection, yet before going to the pub they could of had the hair done, workout, nails done and a tattoo "

What the Hell don't you understand about reducing exposure time?

The longer you spend surrounded by other people the higher your risk hence some things are permitted, others arent.

I'll say it again, although I fear it's beyond "some" people;

"deliberately obtuse and a beligerently argumentative"

E

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Of course it is, the virus knows you are working and not socialising. It can tell the time too, and how many people are in a group.

Tin town

There's some amazingly obtuse people out there. Saw a fantastic story in the current bun (that bastion of journalistic quality) whining about wetherspoons as they have in some pubs got a 3 pint limit. And then goes on to interview drinkers who insist they will just have breakfast, lunch and dinner in there to get around it and that way have 9 pints..

Or just go down the road to another pub and order more food and have another 3 pints...or, i usually have 15 pints a night so that's no good for me... Comedy gold.

[Removed by poster at 03/12/20 16:07:37]

Tip for those who make their own scotch eggs.

Instead of using breadcrumbs...use dried sage and onion mix butiful

» Add a new message to this topic