FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Grand Prix is a load of bollocks. He is just a twat that drives a fast car well. No different to the chavs around the estate near me. People that keep defending him for having his teammates are just selfish. This justification about sports and Bubbles oh shut up will you? Ban all sport until covid goes away then. People not allowed to visit dying relatives or go to funerals but overpaid billionaires can hug 30 + teammates.

You are probably the same people that justify the fact that Boris the c*** Johnson allowed the Cheltenham and Gloucester Festival to go ahead in March when thousands of people were contracting the virus.

You like to justify things when it serves you for example you sitting on your fat arse watching the motor racing at the weekend so of course you will defend Hamilton.

Cunty bollocks. Stop defending assholes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feel better for that rant OP?

"Grand Prix is a load of bollocks. He is just a twat that drives a fast car well. No different to the chavs around the estate near me. People that keep defending him for having his teammates are just selfish. This justification about sports and Bubbles oh shut up will you? Ban all sport until covid goes away then. People not allowed to visit dying relatives or go to funerals but overpaid billionaires can hug 30 + teammates.

You are probably the same people that justify the fact that Boris the c*** Johnson allowed the Cheltenham and Gloucester Festival to go ahead in March when thousands of people were contracting the virus.

You like to justify things when it serves you for example you sitting on your fat arse watching the motor racing at the weekend so of course you will defend Hamilton.

Cunty bollocks. Stop defending assholes"

And breathe.

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

Hamilton is a spoilt brat he can not drive with out the engineers sorting his car our while he is driving it, spits the dummy out if he does not get his own way, F1 will be better when he goes

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Sport gives people a sense or normality in a very trying time. If they can do it safely why shouldn't they?

You defo have a bee in your bonnet about lewis hamilton (green arrow) bit sad really.

I could understand if he had a direct impact on your personal life but he doesnt so why not move on?!

Make more positive threads OP the world needs it. Love, glitter and happy faces. Xxx

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Grand Prix is a load of bollocks. He is just a twat that drives a fast car well. No different to the chavs around the estate near me. People that keep defending him for having his teammates are just selfish. This justification about sports and Bubbles oh shut up will you? Ban all sport until covid goes away then. People not allowed to visit dying relatives or go to funerals but overpaid billionaires can hug 30 + teammates.

There are ways of seeking help, don't leave it too long.

I prefer the racing I use to watch in the 60/70s, yes more dangerous but the drivers a different breed back then & the cars were....i'll stop as I don't want to bore ya!

Oh and before you say I know it's still a risk & dangerous today but back then it really was something else.

Is everything ok?

By *urreyfun38Couple  over a year ago

croydon

"I prefer the racing I use to watch in the 60/70s, yes more dangerous but the drivers a different breed back then & the cars were....i'll stop as I don't want to bore ya!

Oh and before you say I know it's still a risk & dangerous today but back then it really was something else. "

And died at quite an alarming rate.

You really want to go back to that

Get it right outta ya

And I thought I was bad

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

[Removed by poster at 01/12/20 15:52:21]

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Congratulations ... You win today's free Sky sports pass

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I knew the name Lewis Hamilton but had no idea what he does.

I could walk past him and Rita Ora in the street and not know who the hell they were...

Lewis Hamilton the best formula one driver ever.

By *chilles and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Don't hold back please say what you think

I kinda agree tho

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Thought it was a result of being locked down but it's the vegan thingy that's causing the meltdown.

Stay strong, it will all be back to normalish in about 9 years.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I've never watched a F1 race in my life.

I don't know Hamilton, he may well be an asshole, what I do know is he's at the top of what is an ultra competitive profession and therefore provides joy and entertainment to millions, many of whom may well be sat at home on their fat arses watching the races, it's probably a more uplifting activity than contributing here and deriding other members!

Personally I couldn't be harsh on someone who celebrates a sporting victory with his team mates, it provides a positive experience for them and people watching, much needed in the current times.

Glasgow

"Hamilton is a spoilt brat he can not drive with out the engineers sorting his car our while he is driving it, spits the dummy out if he does not get his own way, F1 will be better when he goes "

Hopefully it won't be covid that takes him.

"Hamilton is a spoilt brat he can not drive with out the engineers sorting his car our while he is driving it, spits the dummy out if he does not get his own way, F1 will be better when he goes "

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc

I don't really understand this... he has tested positive for Covid? He's an inspiration for a lot of people especially in terms of his work for equality. I don't like motor racing but can see he's arguably the best. And you rant on sport is bizarre... for an awful lot of people sports it's a really important part of life. And isn't it difficult enough already then to deny people that when the safety precautions are second to non and the risk to elite athletes low.

I agree you probably need some help. Go and speak to somebody.

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

Either his bubble is burst or he's been going off elsewhere ... wonder which one it is?

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

"Hamilton is a spoilt brat he can not drive with out the engineers sorting his car our while he is driving it, spits the dummy out if he does not get his own way, F1 will be better when he goes

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc "

the team managers sometimes tell drivers to hold positions, that’s what they’re probably doing to keep Hamilton on the leaders board

Yes Britain is a country with an effective class system. You are not wealthy or a public figure. So just be quiet and follow the rules set by your masters.

"Hamilton is a spoilt brat he can not drive with out the engineers sorting his car our while he is driving it, spits the dummy out if he does not get his own way, F1 will be better when he goes

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc the team managers sometimes tell drivers to hold positions, that’s what they’re probably doing to keep Hamilton on the leaders board "

And what about qualifying for the race?

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc the team managers sometimes tell drivers to hold positions, that’s what they’re probably doing to keep Hamilton on the leaders board

And what about qualifying for the race? "

qualifying set up is different to race set up, as for the same car the only thing that is the same is the badge on the front No1 driver always has the better car and second man is told to move over when the need is there

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc the team managers sometimes tell drivers to hold positions, that’s what they’re probably doing to keep Hamilton on the leaders board

qualifying set up is different to race set up, as for the same car the only thing that is the same is the badge on the front No1 driver always has the better car and second man is told to move over when the need is there "

That isn’t the case at Mercedes, hence why Rosberg won the title . None of this really matters though, Hamilton is by far the best driver of his generation and probably the best of all time

You don’t have much experience in motorsport do you.

in the sticks

qualifying set up is different to race set up, as for the same car the only thing that is the same is the badge on the front No1 driver always has the better car and second man is told to move over when the need is there

That isn’t the case at Mercedes, hence why Rosberg won the title . None of this really matters though, Hamilton is by far the best driver of his generation and probably the best of all time "

Cant really say of all time, as if you could transport him back in time, he would shit himself with lack of safety, drivers attitude and probably get a smack in the mush of a team boss for his troubles.

Though be funny to watch him on the same team as hunt ... especially with his off circuit antics and views

I take it you don’t like him then ?

Glasgow

qualifying set up is different to race set up, as for the same car the only thing that is the same is the badge on the front No1 driver always has the better car and second man is told to move over when the need is there "

I know little about motor racing but presumably Hamilton hasnt always been the No 1 driver in the best team?

That isn’t the case at Mercedes, hence why Rosberg won the title . None of this really matters though, Hamilton is by far the best driver of his generation and probably the best of all time

Cant really say of all time, as if you could transport him back in time, he would shit himself with lack of safety, drivers attitude and probably get a smack in the mush of a team boss for his troubles.

Though be funny to watch him on the same team as hunt ... especially with his off circuit antics and views "

Why would he ‘shit himself ‘ ? Times have changed, for the better, you can only be the best of your generation, the stats don’t lie .

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

what a stupid post

"I prefer the racing I use to watch in the 60/70s, yes more dangerous but the drivers a different breed back then & the cars were....i'll stop as I don't want to bore ya!

Oh and before you say I know it's still a risk & dangerous today but back then it really was something else.

And died at quite an alarming rate.

You really want to go back to that

"

I'm all for the safety improvements but still prefer the older races to today's races, i'm the same with today's everyday driving but I won't waste time going into that one, also too many would lynch me!!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

He might be a good driver but as a human being he is a complete thundercunt.

in the sticks

Though be funny to watch him on the same team as hunt ... especially with his off circuit antics and views

Why would he ‘shit himself ‘ ? Times have changed, for the better, you can only be the best of your generation, the stats don’t lie . "

Stats can be twisted to prove nothing, could be argued the best of a generation but most of this generation wouldn't hack years ago ... too woke and soft imho

Why would he ‘shit himself ‘ ? Times have changed, for the better, you can only be the best of your generation, the stats don’t lie .

Stats can be twisted to prove nothing, could be argued the best of a generation but most of this generation wouldn't hack years ago ... too woke and soft imho"

What are you talking about? Do you even know what ‘woke ‘ means? I am sure you are to ‘woke’ to fight in a war, what does this prove

By *ireland30Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow what a rant, on the rag or what lol

"He might be a good driver but as a human being he is a complete thundercunt."

Probably, what is it about him that makes him a ‘thundercunt’?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Those cars that start at the back don’t stand a chance of winning, stupid sport if you ask me, but I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone , hope he recovers soon, the spoilt brat

Glasgow

"

"

Not nice

Newcastle

I'm not a Hamilton fan by any stretch, but I can't deny the boy has done good, there's no point in comparing past and present, he can only race the guys on the same piece of tarmac as himself

Newcastle

"

Not nice "

Lol I no,

He drives a car fast in heavy traffic. He's every Uber driver

"He drives a car fast in heavy traffic. He's every Uber driver "

How many Uber drivers make £45 million a year?

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

F1 is not different to many other sports with certain people having huge control of the sport, the fact is that technology is one of the biggest difference in teams this personally makes it like watching paint dry!

"F1 is not different to many other sports with certain people having huge control of the sport, the fact is that technology is one of the biggest difference in teams this personally makes it like watching paint dry! "

It is boring, but it must be popular, the drivers make a fortune

"He drives a car fast in heavy traffic. He's every Uber driver

How many Uber drivers make £45 million a year? "

I don't really care

What is it about him you all dont like? You call him names and comment on his personality - have any of you met him?

Whether you like it or not he has a talent but has also worked hard to get where he is. Talent alone isnt good enough in any sport - you still have to put the work in.

Technology and safety rules mean that the cars are different than they were 50 years ago so suck it up. Maybe people 50 years ago were saying they preferred horse and cart racing and that it was better before these new car things came along.

Every week there seems to be some moany ranty thread about Lewis Hamilton.

I don't really care

"

You cared enough to read and comment on a thread about Lewis Hamilton though

I don't really care

You cared enough to read and comment on a thread about Lewis Hamilton though "

If you equate making a post on an internet thread to caring, I pity you.

Stats can be twisted to prove nothing, could be argued the best of a generation but most of this generation wouldn't hack years ago ... too woke and soft imho"

Stats can be twisted? There’s no twisting the fact he’s won more F1 races than any human ever and equals Schumachers 7 world titles. So officially, he is the greatest F1 driver ever. No twisting

I don't really care

You cared enough to read and comment on a thread about Lewis Hamilton though

If you equate making a post on an internet thread to caring, I pity you."

Did you know that Lewis Hamilton has a net worth of £250 million and has won 7 F1 world titles? Slightly different to your average Uber driver

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

"F1 is not different to many other sports with certain people having huge control of the sport, the fact is that technology is one of the biggest difference in teams this personally makes it like watching paint dry!

It is boring, but it must be popular, the drivers make a fortune "

I don't knock any sportsman or woman making the most money they can out of a career, I don't get the op having a go about him hugging his teammates either it's a natural reaction as we have seen in other sports during covid.

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

Its no surprise this hapent watch them jumping all over each other after the races end now to find out how many have caught it. My gripe regards Lewis is that he wanted more black people in the pits. His pit crew are the best they can find which ones is he going to sack next year to let his friends in and maybe end up losing races. No one is keeping people out of the pits because of colour. like wise no one stopped lewis because of colour. He wants more in the pits put his millions where his mouth is and sponsor blacks though training not bad mouthing those who are good are their jobs.

in the sticks

Stats can be twisted to prove nothing, could be argued the best of a generation but most of this generation wouldn't hack years ago ... too woke and soft imho

Stats can be twisted? There’s no twisting the fact he’s won more F1 races than any human ever and equals Schumachers 7 world titles. So officially, he is the greatest F1 driver ever. No twisting"

With cars with more technology that went to the moon ...

A bit like comparing a nuclear bomb to Alexander the great

"Its no surprise this hapent watch them jumping all over each other after the races end now to find out how many have caught it. My gripe regards Lewis is that he wanted more black people in the pits. His pit crew are the best they can find which ones is he going to sack next year to let his friends in and maybe end up losing races. No one is keeping people out of the pits because of colour. like wise no one stopped lewis because of colour. He wants more in the pits put his millions where his mouth is and sponsor blacks though training not bad mouthing those who are good are their jobs."

Not aware he has ever bad mouthed his pit crew or said they weren't good at their jobs?

"Its no surprise this hapent watch them jumping all over each other after the races end now to find out how many have caught it. My gripe regards Lewis is that he wanted more black people in the pits. His pit crew are the best they can find which ones is he going to sack next year to let his friends in and maybe end up losing races. No one is keeping people out of the pits because of colour. like wise no one stopped lewis because of colour. He wants more in the pits put his millions where his mouth is and sponsor blacks though training not bad mouthing those who are good are their jobs."

I think he would like see the sport reflect society generally. Im not aware he wanted to sack anyone and replace them with his friends. He is very competitive - he wants the best in his crew regardless of sex or colour.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Cunty bollocks

Lol best line ever

Issues.

You have them.

"My gripe regards Lewis is that he wanted more black people in the pits."

I mean how very dare he. Black people in sport when we have perfectly good white people to do.

Glasgow

I think if you read the objectives of the Hamilton Commission the objectives are to promote diversity in motor sports, not to sack his team and replace them all with black folks!!

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

There is a real issue with expecting an individual to resolve discrimination by sponsoring individuals. It is similar to providing bursaries for exceptional working class children to go to top schools. It is good for the kids that get ahead but it does nothing to reduce inequality in the system. It therefore comes down to the institution or society to reform. By pushing the institution of motor racing to reform he is doing more than if he sponsored a kid.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I hope he wins next year and surpasses the record.

He’s a good lad.

By *F JonesMan  over a year ago

London

"You defo have a bee in your bonnet about lewis hamilton (green arrow) bit sad really.

I could understand if he had a direct impact on your personal life but he doesnt so why not move on?!

Make more positive threads OP the world needs it. Love, glitter and happy faces. Xxx "

... a weird obsession.

Dear me, cannot drive? He’s actually THE most successful f1 driver of all time and he came from nothing, ridiculous statement wether you like him or not

Am afraid to say it the all f1 drivers these days should not be on the pedastles they are put any one of them in a rally car they would get absolutely no where there not proper drivers I’m afraid and f1 is a dricetted race just like a film one of the most boring motor sports in the world

Glasgow

"Am afraid to say it the all f1 drivers these days should not be on the pedastles they are put any one of them in a rally car they would get absolutely no where there not proper drivers I’m afraid and f1 is a dricetted race just like a film one of the most boring motor sports in the world "

How would a rally driver perform in a F1 car?

"Am afraid to say it the all f1 drivers these days should not be on the pedastles they are put any one of them in a rally car they would get absolutely no where there not proper drivers I’m afraid and f1 is a dricetted race just like a film one of the most boring motor sports in the world "

Kimi ends that argument

By *jl1972Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Sounds like somebody had a bad night.

As someone who used to compete in touring cars in the past I can state that comparisons between rallies and F1 is pointless. They are all completely different disciplines.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"Am afraid to say it the all f1 drivers these days should not be on the pedastles they are put any one of them in a rally car they would get absolutely no where there not proper drivers I’m afraid and f1 is a dricetted race just like a film one of the most boring motor sports in the world

As someone who used to compete in touring cars in the past I can state that comparisons between rallies and F1 is pointless. They are all completely different disciplines."

Only in your opinion the massive following F1 gets world wide would disagree with you. And pretty sure Hamilton would do well in a rally car with some practice. Watched a video couple of days ago he jumped on Rossi’s Yamaha and did pretty good lap on that.

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

From this do I take it your not a fan .

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Why is this in the virus section?

Seems more like a personal rant regarding his abilitas a driver?

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 01/12/20 20:45:28]

"Am afraid to say it the all f1 drivers these days should not be on the pedastles they are put any one of them in a rally car they would get absolutely no where there not proper drivers I’m afraid and f1 is a dricetted race just like a film one of the most boring motor sports in the world

Kimi ends that argument"

Just how many world rounds did he win or even finish lol

By *inky DeviantsCouple  over a year ago

St. Peter Port

Kimi ends that argument"

You sir are a legend! F1 is not a patch on WRC

"Lewis Hamilton the best formula one driver ever."

Anyone who know an ounce about driving and F1 wouldn't disagree there. He's got records that will stay a very long time and I'd say if he continues as he's doing now, he may set a record that may never be beaten when he retires. He also knows a lot about the car set up too. The information he is able to give his engineers and tacticians certainly puts them leaps ahead of any others.

When you hear others who were very successful in their day talk about him you know he's a rather special driver.

Yeah he's sh*te

Kimi ends that argument

You sir are a legend! F1 is not a patch on WRC "

Lemons and potatoes. No disagreement that Kimi was good but to compare demonstrates lack of understanding. Different skills. Both at the top. Now if you were to compare their achievements at the top of their sports Hamilton has another 10 years unless he kills himself or more likely someone else kills him.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

On a completely different subject...

... I watched reruns of Superstars, 70s/80s top sports men on various challenges. Brian Jacks, what a hero, and Kevin Keegan falling off his bike!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

-----

Why doesn’t his team mate beat him, same car etc the team managers sometimes tell drivers to hold positions, that’s what they’re probably doing to keep Hamilton on the leaders board "

There has been no telling Bottas to hold his position, ALL of the team radio for all of the teams is available to listen too... and if they did tell him to hold position they wouldn't tell him to drop from 2nd to 7th at the start, or spin three times in one race.

Cal

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

Well said.

Stats can be twisted? There’s no twisting the fact he’s won more F1 races than any human ever and equals Schumachers 7 world titles. So officially, he is the greatest F1 driver ever. No twisting

A bit like comparing a nuclear bomb to Alexander the great "

A wrist watch has more technology than went to the moon. Computers 25yrs ago had more technology than went to the moon. Crap analogy

Do driver aids make a better driver or a better car? It’s something we’ll never know, but the stars don’t lie.

One thing that did skew the stats in the early days is that you knew at least one or more driver starting that years world championship wouldn’t be alive by the end.

Get your head out of the sand and just get to grips with people having masses of talent, even if technology is on their side

Stats*

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow some jealous haters on this thread.

Get over yourself there is more important things going on in the world.

#keyboardWarriors

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

And where did you get this information? Clearly you know nothing about F1

bristol

-----

There has been no telling Bottas to hold his position, ALL of the team radio for all of the teams is available to listen too... and if they did tell him to hold position they wouldn't tell him to drop from 2nd to 7th at the start, or spin three times in one race.

Cal"

Well said Cal. I don't know which F1 some of the people on here are watching lol

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yesterday showed just what a difference Lewis makes. I doubt if he would have boxed so close to the end of the race and the whole mix up would have been avoided. Mercedes who probably romped home to another one two win

bristol

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what happens if you don't take your medication,take the medication or refuse to seek help

bristol

"Yesterday showed just what a difference Lewis makes. I doubt if he would have boxed so close to the end of the race and the whole mix up would have been avoided. Mercedes who probably romped home to another one two win"

Well said . George had a good race but he needs to grow and be able to make and override decisions

Someones very jealous

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well of course in my day the racing driver's of that era could have won against Hamilton driving a steam roller, whilst smoking a pipe and drinking and pint of real ale.

A wrist watch has more technology than went to the moon. Computers 25yrs ago had more technology than went to the moon. Crap analogy

Do driver aids make a better driver or a better car? It’s something we’ll never know, but the stars don’t lie.

One thing that did skew the stats in the early days is that you knew at least one or more driver starting that years world championship wouldn’t be alive by the end.

Get your head out of the sand and just get to grips with people having masses of talent, even if technology is on their side "

What driver aids? There’s no traction control or ABS on these cars. Cars are much harder to drive now than they were in the old days. Yes they are safer but harder to drive. Old school drivers would pass out after about 3 corners at race speeds due to the g forces the modern cars are capable of.

"... With cars with more technology that went to the moon ...

Get your head out of the sand and just get to grips with people having masses of talent, even if technology is on their side

What driver aids? There’s no traction control or ABS on these cars. Cars are much harder to drive now than they were in the old days. Yes they are safer but harder to drive. Old school drivers would pass out after about 3 corners at race speeds due to the g forces the modern cars are capable of. "

On board telemetry, Kers, DRS to name but a few.

The cars are harder to drive and far less forgiving. The margin for error is much tighter than it used to be

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I suspect many of the people calling him talentless and saying it's the car that wins the races, not his skill, couldn't actually get an F1 car out of the pit garage.

Snapping 2g left-right through some double bends, driving fast enough to make the breaks actually work, going wheel to wheel at 200+mph, driving literally millimetres away from armco and brick walls at 160+mph?

Yup, he just sits there and does nothing.

Grosjeans car hits the Armco, snaps in half, catches fire and he's stuck in it for 30 seconds. Gets out, walks away and waves to everyone that he's ok and can't wait to race again.

Yes, car safety played a huge part in that, but F1 drivers literally have balls of steel.

E

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I suspect many of the people calling him talentless and saying it's the car that wins the races, not his skill, couldn't actually get an F1 car out of the pit garage.

Snapping 2g left-right through some double bends, driving fast enough to make the breaks actually work, going wheel to wheel at 200+mph, driving literally millimetres away from armco and brick walls at 160+mph?

Grosjeans car hits the Armco, snaps in half, catches fire and he's stuck in it for 30 seconds. Gets out, walks away and waves to everyone that he's ok and can't wait to race again.

Yes, car safety played a huge part in that, but F1 drivers literally have balls of steel.

E

"

I blame computer games..

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I suspect many of the people calling him talentless and saying it's the car that wins the races, not his skill, couldn't actually get an F1 car out of the pit garage.

E

I blame computer games.. "

You might be right there.....

E

» Add a new message to this topic