FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tier 2 confusion..

Tier 2 confusion..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many people have suddenly started to message around thinking it is okay to meet now that they're in Tier 2.

As far as I'm concerned the rulings show you can meet in the 'rule of 6' guidelines for a meal and a drink, more retail is open but everything else is the same right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So many people have suddenly started to message around thinking it is okay to meet now that they're in Tier 2.

As far as I'm concerned the rulings show you can meet in the 'rule of 6' guidelines for a meal and a drink, more retail is open but everything else is the same right?"

I am in tier 2 here and thats my understanding of the rules.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Personally whatever Tier meeting is the last thing on our minds. Some people will say anything to get a meeting.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

My understanding is you can only meet those indoors you live with or your social bubble, that includes going for a meal You can meet up to 6 others in outdoor settings only

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-2-high-alert#meeting-family-and-friends

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

The rules are exceptionally simple to anybody with half a brain. However, the snag is that if a man sees something they like, the blood rushes from their brain to their cock. That leads to a reduction in oxygen to their brain and confusion follows.

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

As someone said above. Tier two. No meeting indoors with anyone outside of your bubble or household.

People will blag is as they can’t get past thinking about what they want.

I know someone going out on Saturday with 4 other mates. I really hope the venue turn them away and think about the rules rather than the profit

I am in a bubble of 1, live alone and have no family so according to the rules I can 'bubble up' with somebody with the same scenario. But the government also say no sex with anybody from a different household, even if we are in a bubble. So no sex for me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I am in a bubble of 1, live alone and have no family so according to the rules I can 'bubble up' with somebody with the same scenario. But the government also say no sex with anybody from a different household, even if we are in a bubble. So no sex for me."

Have they specifically stated no sex? I understand the restrictions to those who you live or bubble with but didn't know sex was totally prevented

"I am in a bubble of 1, live alone and have no family so according to the rules I can 'bubble up' with somebody with the same scenario. But the government also say no sex with anybody from a different household, even if we are in a bubble. So no sex for me.

Have they specifically stated no sex? I understand the restrictions to those who you live or bubble with but didn't know sex was totally prevented"

AFAIK you can still have sex with those you have an "established relationship" with

"I am in a bubble of 1, live alone and have no family so according to the rules I can 'bubble up' with somebody with the same scenario. But the government also say no sex with anybody from a different household, even if we are in a bubble. So no sex for me.

Have they specifically stated no sex? I understand the restrictions to those who you live or bubble with but didn't know sex was totally prevented

AFAIK you can still have sex with those you have an "established relationship" with "

Yes thats correct as long as they are in your bubble, but forming a new bubble is fine, you can do everything except have intimate contact.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"So many people have suddenly started to message around thinking it is okay to meet now that they're in Tier 2.

As far as I'm concerned the rulings show you can meet in the 'rule of 6' guidelines for a meal and a drink, more retail is open but everything else is the same right?"

erm indoors 1 household or bubble only, either in house or pub/cafe/restaurant. rule of 6 re strangers/diff households in tier 2 is ok outside but only outside.

[Removed by poster at 03/12/20 02:52:59]

"The rules are exceptionally simple to anybody with half a brain. However, the snag is that if a man sees something they like, the blood rushes from their brain to their cock. That leads to a reduction in oxygen to their brain and confusion follows. "

This is my thinking too! Fed up of people not understanding what is actually happening in the world just for the sake of getting their end away!

» Add a new message to this topic