FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Knockers

Knockers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

What has happened to the Boris knockers he has pulled of a coup and got the UK first inline for vaccine and not a word that I can see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What? Don't you watch the news?

I think they'll arrive shortly...

They’ll be in the virus section. I had a peek in there once. Scary place indeed

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m more a Boris norks kinda guy

By *aptain PeteMan  over a year ago

stamford

Press don't like him. So they will never publicise his governments hard work, only their failing.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"What has happened to the Boris knockers he has pulled of a coup and got the UK first inline for vaccine and not a word that I can see"

Really ?

I'd have agreed if it was the vaccine developed in the UK but it isn't.

Well done to the Germans who invented it, the Americans who funded it and the Belgians who make it, we've yet to find a way to actually use it.

Boris just said yes.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm glad it's coming. I trust the institution and expertise that approved it.

Well done to everyone who made it happen.

It certainly doesn't mean that Boris is exempt from criticism.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"What has happened to the Boris knockers he has pulled of a coup and got the UK first inline for vaccine and not a word that I can see"

Can you please explain to me (us all) what Boris did?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"the Americans who funded it "

The Americans funded it?!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Dame Susie P. For services rendered to that halfwit cunt who fronts the Tory party.

Does that count? ')

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I came in here looking for tits....damn you OP

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Dear god tell that to the 70000 plus he killed off or the many thousands of sick and disabled he’s bled dry over a decade. He is racist, homophobic, calls gay people ‘tank top wearing him boys’ ... anyone like that deserves contempt. Lord knows why anyone admired him least of all people with less than traditional sexual preferences.

South

"What has happened to the Boris knockers he has pulled of a coup and got the UK first inline for vaccine and not a word that I can see

Really ?

Well done to the Germans who invented it, the Americans who funded it and the Belgians who make it, we've yet to find a way to actually use it.

Boris just said yes."

Exactly!!! Long slow clap for Bojo the clown

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"What has happened to the Boris knockers he has pulled of a coup and got the UK first inline for vaccine and not a word that I can see

Dear god tell that to the 70000 plus he killed off or the many thousands of sick and disabled he’s bled dry over a decade. He is racist, homophobic, calls gay people ‘tank top wearing him boys’ ... anyone like that deserves contempt. Lord knows why anyone admired him least of all people with less than traditional sexual preferences. "

I heard he's a bit of a hit with the ladies. They can't get enough of him. Kids everywhere.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

All I would like to say is this thread should be reported for false advertising - the subject matter has clearly nothing to do with the subject most disappointed

South

Dear god tell that to the 70000 plus he killed off or the many thousands of sick and disabled he’s bled dry over a decade. He is racist, homophobic, calls gay people ‘tank top wearing him boys’ ... anyone like that deserves contempt. Lord knows why anyone admired him least of all people with less than traditional sexual preferences.

I heard he's a bit of a hit with the ladies. They can't get enough of him. Kids everywhere. "

I’d rather never have sex again than be reduced to shagging that ... just urgh.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I heard he's a bit of a hit with the ladies. They can't get enough of him. Kids everywhere.

I’d rather never have sex again than be reduced to shagging that ... just urgh. "

The man can't even brush his hair, bet he has a smelly cock too!

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I’d rather never have sex again than be reduced to shagging that ... just urgh. "

Just imagine his "cum face" when he's on top in missionary! Still, think the money!

South

I’d rather never have sex again than be reduced to shagging that ... just urgh.

Just imagine his "cum face" when he's on top in missionary! Still, think the money! "

Oh Jesus ... that’s put me off sex for life

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"All I would like to say is this thread should be reported for false advertising - the subject matter has clearly nothing to do with the subject most disappointed

"

I dont know mate the usual tits seem to be in here.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Really ?

Boris just said yes."

At least he said yes...no pleasing some people

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Really ?

Boris just said yes."

At least he said yes...no pleasing some people

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

"the Americans who funded it

The Americans funded it?! "

Yes it is owned by the Americans

Glasgow

Yes it is owned by the Americans "

I don't think the Americans had any involvement/investment in the development of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Yey Go Boris gooooooo!!!!

By *rRuhbarbMan  over a year ago

London

100%

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't see that he's contributed much other than a succession of errors leaving us with some of the worst results in the world. That does help to drive the need for the vaccines, as we're in a pretty bad way still

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

I don't think the Americans had any involvement/investment in the development of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine."

Whereas Boris was all over it!? He didn’t actually do anything other than sanction ordering some in case it passed the right tests.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

If Boris had anything to do with it, itd be administered in a bloody scotch egg.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think the Americans had any involvement/investment in the development of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine."

Pfizer didn't get funding from US federal Operation Warp Speed from what I can see. Germany did help fund it.

Yay the EU?

Glasgow

I don't think the Americans had any involvement/investment in the development of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine.

Whereas Boris was all over it!? He didn’t actually do anything other than sanction ordering some in case it passed the right tests. "

Didn't suggest he was all over it!

I responded to a claim that the vaccine being rolled out in the UK had been funded by the US, which isn't the case.

Gyms have re opened, hence Boris's knockers have been exercised away ..... fact

» Add a new message to this topic