FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Cyprus welcomes vaccinated people without tests

Cyprus welcomes vaccinated people without tests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cyprus has approved a plan to welcome visitors who have been vaccinated, without the need for them to have expensive, negative PCR tests in advance of travel. Perhaps the first of many countries.

At present, you must test within 72 hours of your flight, submit your results, before getting permission to fly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Cyprus has approved a plan to welcome visitors who have been vaccinated, without the need for them to have expensive, negative PCR tests in advance of travel. Perhaps the first of many countries.

At present, you must test within 72 hours of your flight, submit your results, before getting permission to fly. "

I can see this for most hot-spot holiday destinations in 2021 once mass vaccination in in full flow.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Brilliant move on their part.

Central

"Brilliant move on their part."

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

We would all need vaccination certificates....not sure if the NHS will provide them

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Luckily I don't want to go to the shithole anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Luckily I don't want to go to the shithole anyway

"

Who mentioned the loo....??(!)

Eva X

Central

"We would all need vaccination certificates....not sure if the NHS will provide them"

There's a while to go before it's in place and anyone has had an approved vaccine.

Currently, you submit electronic copies of the PCR test results, so that they can decide whether or not they give you permission to enter the country. Airlines don't let people board flights without approval from the government in Cyprus. We won't have to work out the details, they'll have time to do that and I'm guessing it'll be submitted to them in a similar way, before getting approval to travel.

Preston

"

From where I stayed on Cyprus I couldn't say anything about the place was a shithole

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"We would all need vaccination certificates....not sure if the NHS will provide them"

They are talking about stamps in passports going forward.

Manchester (she/her)

If the idea takes off then certificates will likely happen.

I had a childhood vaccination certificate... long ago. It got lost

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

It's a great idea. Plus with the antivaxxers having to stay at home, more room on the aircraft too. Win Win.

Central

"We would all need vaccination certificates....not sure if the NHS will provide them

I had a childhood vaccination certificate... long ago. It got lost "

Vaccines and proof that you have had them, have been a fact of life for travellers for decades.

The difference now is that millions may need to prove their worthiness to travel. Global agreements on how best to standardise things will probably be being discussed at present

Manchester (she/her)

"We would all need vaccination certificates....not sure if the NHS will provide them

Vaccines and proof that you have had them, have been a fact of life for travellers for decades.

The difference now is that millions may need to prove their worthiness to travel. Global agreements on how best to standardise things will probably be being discussed at present "

Oh definitely. I didn't need it to travel, but right before I moved to the UK I was urged to check if I was up to date on the measles jab. My doctor ordered a blood test to check for my immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella. One of them had waned so I got a fresh jab. (Didn't make me any more autistic )

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

I had a childhood vaccination certificate... long ago. It got lost "

And what about the certificate?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I find these announcements really poor.

We should be vaccinating all the vulnerable people first, world wide.

Before we even consider vaccinations for the worried well or rich enough to pay for it privately.

Central

"I find these announcements really poor.

We should be vaccinating all the vulnerable people first, world wide.

Before we even consider vaccinations for the worried well or rich enough to pay for it privately.

"

At least there is the funding programme that many countries have contributed to, to help poorer nations acquire them

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

The difference now is that millions may need to prove their worthiness to travel. Global agreements on how best to standardise things will probably be being discussed at present "

Very true there are lots of countries in Africa you need to have a yellow fever jab before you can go.

i did see on the news they are thinking of putting a cert on the test and trace app as there is provision for it apparently.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Well jel

Preston

"It's a great idea. Plus with the antivaxxers having to stay at home, more room on the aircraft too. Win Win. "

There is that yes

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Cyprus has approved a plan to welcome visitors who have been vaccinated, without the need for them to have expensive, negative PCR tests in advance of travel. Perhaps the first of many countries.

At present, you must test within 72 hours of your flight, submit your results, before getting permission to fly. "

This will be everywhere by mid summer I reckon

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Are they not in lockdown themselves at the moment..?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Today our government says even after you have been vaccinated you must quarantine for 14 days if you are contacted by track or trace as you could still transmit the virus despite being innoculated.

Manchester (she/her)

"Today our government says even after you have been vaccinated you must quarantine for 14 days if you are contacted by track or trace as you could still transmit the virus despite being innoculated. "

Good

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Apparently Spain are planning the same for next year

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I'll just get my vaccine. Seems a lot easier and definitely safer.

Central

I'd probably add the data by government on to epassport databases. Any app could supplement it, with a paper record if needed. People with exemption would get an equivalent

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I'd probably add the data by government on to epassport databases. Any app could supplement it, with a paper record if needed. People with exemption would get an equivalent "

It's likely it will be either vaccinated or negative test within 72 hours as it is now and probably only for a short while until the pandemic is over.

» Add a new message to this topic