FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tracking chips in vaccines

Tracking chips in vaccines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alandNita OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Does anyone know why "they" are so keen track all the old folk? Surely the over 80s are aren't "that" interesting?

Cal

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer oven chips to microchips

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Oh yeah of course the whole point of covid and killing people worldwide via a virus was so that they could chip and track our every move.

"Oh yeah of course the whole point of covid and killing people worldwide via a virus was so that they could chip and track our every move.

"

It’d have been cheaper to slip it in the flu vaccine ??

"Oh yeah of course the whole point of covid and killing people worldwide via a virus was so that they could chip and track our every move.

It’d have been cheaper to slip it in the flu vaccine ??

"

Or our phones...

Oh, hang on

Scunthorpe

"I prefer oven chips to microchips "

Obviously the oven chips are bigger...

Scunthorpe

"

I've searched everywhere but I can't find any details of battery life..

Derby

"I prefer oven chips to microchips

Obviously the oven chips are bigger..."

About the size a tracking chip would need to be as they would need an internal power source to send out a signal and also need to be charged constantly.

Yes you could have a non powered transponder which would be smaller but if you had any idea of how these work then you would also know how close they have to get to a transmitter/receiver to pass over any data and they would be entirely noticeable everywhere you went.

The stupidity of thinking that a chip or chips could be being implanted into everyone via a vaccine is frankly ludicrous not to mention impossible with any current technologies and materials available anywhere on earth.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I know that this is tongue in cheek but anyone who actually thinks that they are really going to put tracking chips in vaccine frankly needs their head's testing.

Besides everyone knows that they put them in fillings when you go to the dentist.

Derby

"I know that this is tongue in cheek but anyone who actually thinks that they are really going to put tracking chips in vaccine frankly needs their head's testing.

Besides everyone knows that they put them in fillings when you go to the dentist. "

Welcome to the virus forums.....you have to be new in here if you think this was tongue in cheek

Drop in every now and again and you'll soon see what I mean hahahaa

Scunthorpe

"I know that this is tongue in cheek but anyone who actually thinks that they are really going to put tracking chips in vaccine frankly needs their head's testing.

Besides everyone knows that they put them in fillings when you go to the dentist.

----

Welcome to the virus forums.....you have to be new in here if you think this was tongue in cheek

Drop in every now and again and you'll soon see what I mean hahahaa"

To be fair I thought it was VERY OBVIOUS being this thread wasn't serious. The whole point was "if the New World Order" actually wanted to track people, it wouldn't be the pensioners.

In reality, even if the technology was available for this type of microscopic tracking chips, there isn't enough storage or processing power in the world to be able to deal with the data produced.

Cal

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The gullible who have been brainwashed into believing the BS peddled largely by foreign money to undermine our economy, are beyond reasoning with, such is their determination to believe the likes of Icke, also getting richer from the stupidity.

They want the elderly and others with failing sight, to miss the bleeding obvious huge tracking devices being forced down their throats, whilst they get jabbed

But there are genunie people out there that truly believe the idea of being microchipped through vaccination.

I'd just love to see someone with that level sense on the panel of question time

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Does anyone know why "they" are so keen track all the old folk? Surely the over 80s are aren't "that" interesting?

Cal"

Haha they can track me .... my life isn’t that exciting

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"But there are genunie people out there that truly believe the idea of being microchipped through vaccination.

I'd just love to see someone with that level sense on the panel of question time

"

On the other hand it might increase the level of debate..

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

The only two relatives i have in their 70s and 80s are almost housebound, so the chips would not move far.

The question is why the hell would anyone want to track octogenarians ?

Me thinks conspiracy theories are just getting stupid now.

I am 61 and anyone tracking me would be fucking bored seeing where i go !

couple, us we him her.

And

Most people have mobiles they are a perfect device to track with this they can listen, monitor online information and triangulate and track whereabouts.

Add this to vehicle trackers, monitoring home network browsing, CCTV everywhere.

Why the heck would they need to track Joan 80 year old pensioner from Kettering?

It's total nonsense.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Does anyone know why "they" are so keen track all the old folk? Surely the over 80s are aren't "that" interesting?

Cal"

It's the brexit effect

Scunthorpe

Cal

Haha they can track me .... my life isn’t that exciting "

Qadesh, have you been lying about your age

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"And

Most people have mobiles they are a perfect device to track with this they can listen, monitor online information and triangulate and track whereabouts.

Add this to vehicle trackers, monitoring home network browsing, CCTV everywhere.

Why the heck would they need to track Joan 80 year old pensioner from Kettering?

It's total nonsense."

You'd be suprised what that Joan one gets up to!

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

My favourite thing about this “theory” is all the idiots who are panicking about it using a mobile phone to post about it ... you know those devices that track your every movement

couple, us we him her.

"And

It's total nonsense.

You'd be suprised what that Joan one gets up to! "

She been buying depleted uranium on the dark Web again?

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

im not exciting let alone over 80s... apart from going swing clubs my life is very mundane... get a grip ya dicks

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I think it's aliens have captured the real government (there all locked in a dungeon).They have been replaced by real life looking machines.(you can tell because there so dumb, not like real humans) With these chips in us, we'll all be like zombies. If only the real Boris could escape, he'd save us all.

Now, Where's my "bong"?

Mmmmmm Chips

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

The chips of the different covid vaccines will have to receive and transmit a signal on the same frequency, the Communications Regulation Commission decided. In this way, people chipped with different vaccines will be able to communicate with each other without restriction. A single price is introduced for the transfer of mobile data, as well as for international roaming between vaccinated people. The change of operator will be done by injecting another vaccine in clinics and medical centers sanctioned by Bill Gates, George Soros and Joe Biden.

By *ye-spyMan  over a year ago

London

It's a tactic that is used to tar people who do not believe the vaccine is safe with the same brush as people who believe there are chips in the vaccine.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

No it has to be chip shop chips mmmm

couple, us we him her.

Will it be mushrooms,

Fried onion rings,

We'll have to wait and see.

Oh we hope it's chips it's chips......

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"Will it be mushrooms,

Fried onion rings,

We'll have to wait and see.

Oh we hope it's chips it's chips......"

Lovely blast from the past there!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Cal"

It is a church thing they are trying to prove life after death

Scunthorpe

Cal

It is a church thing they are trying to prove life after death"

Oooh I'd not considered that, do you think they've created a "soul tracker" that will move with the expired spirit to it's next host?

Cal

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Cal"

Heyyyyyy, some of us old folk like to mix it up.

Now and again.

When it's not damp outside and my joints aren't aching.

Or the arthritis isn't playing up.

You should see me at the bingo when I get 4 corners, it's a riot.

E

Cal"

Having just spent the better part of 6 months sending off all different types of evidence to the EU settlement scheme because nothing I gave them was ever good enough to "prove" my residence in the UK (they now have literally every bank transaction I've made in the past 7 years so that's super reassuring and not a huge invasion of privacy at all...), trust me when I say I would welcome a tracker in my arm at this point!!!!!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Bill Gates is desperate to know when they leave their room to go to the TV room.

Cal"

my granny has more life than the majority on here lol

"My favourite thing about this “theory” is all the idiots who are panicking about it using a mobile phone to post about it ... you know those devices that track your every movement "

And posting it on Facebook.

By *ristol HellfireMan  over a year ago

Bristol

IBM announced (in 2015) that they had developed functional nano processing chips measuring just seven nanometres (nm)

IBy comparison, a strand of human DNA is approximately 2.5 nm and the diameter of a single human red blood cell is aoundr 7,500 nm. A SARS-CoV-2 virus particle is approx 120 nm in diameter depending on its packaging.

Anyone with double figure brain cells know that putting trackers in your body via the vaccine is a non starter. They are rendered useless as soon as you put your tin foil hat on

By *uvhandle20Man  over a year ago

SE London

I've searched everywhere but I can't find any details of battery life.."

They take the wireless energy charge through 5G from hidden phone masts.

Or at least, that's what we should believe

By *ristol HellfireMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"

They take the wireless energy charge through 5G from hidden phone masts.

Or at least, that's what we should believe "

Or are self-powered:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acssensors.7b00818

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but just winding back through 10 years of published research provides an indicator as to where the disinformation and crazy theories may be coming from.

About the size a tracking chip would need to be as they would need an internal power source to send out a signal and also need to be charged constantly.

Yes you could have a non powered transponder which would be smaller but if you had any idea of how these work then you would also know how close they have to get to a transmitter/receiver to pass over any data and they would be entirely noticeable everywhere you went.

The stupidity of thinking that a chip or chips could be being implanted into everyone via a vaccine is frankly ludicrous not to mention impossible with any current technologies and materials available anywhere on earth."

I mean, honestly? As someone else pointed out, a majority of us all routinely - willingly - carry a potential tracker every day, indeed furnishing it with all kinds of personal information!

So, really, trying to stick 'chips' in vaccines (quite apart from there being technologies better suited to this medium albeit currently unable to be used this way) would be needless.

I mean, honestly.

By *amesoflondonMan  over a year ago

London

this is quite a thread, I thought I'd click for a laugh, and many to be had. Who may I ask are 'they' and what do 'they gain'? It's elaborate to say the least, is there not a simpler way that 'they' can achieve 'their' goals.. Which, I am also unclear of, someone please enlighten me! much love, Jx

By *TJxComboMan  over a year ago

birmingham

They need to microchip us for the conversions we have when our phone is elsewhere

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

how do you get a job tracking everyone/ there must be vacancies somewhere, i cant see i bloke tracking the whole world.

By *lterego78Man  over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere...

The stupidity of thinking that a chip or chips could be being implanted into everyone via a vaccine is frankly ludicrous not to mention impossible with any current technologies and materials available anywhere on earth."

THIS!

To covertly implant a chip of any usefullness would be like ejaculating a walnut and not noticing.

"They need to microchip us for the conversions we have when our phone is elsewhere "

Alexa does that

the wetlands

"how do you get a job tracking everyone/ there must be vacancies somewhere, i cant see i bloke tracking the whole world. "

theres at least a million clones of bill gates all watching the windows

By *lterego78Man  over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere...

"

theres at least a million clones of bill gates all watching the windows"

Watching or licking??

Bham

"They need to microchip us for the conversions we have when our phone is elsewhere

Alexa does that "

And Samsung TVs.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Just wait until the chips start with the unsolicited adverts in your...imagine having a conversation with your mate about birds you're after nailing, next thing you know ads for screwfix and two for one millet packs from Pets at Home are flooding your brainfeed

The government can't even get C19 track trace app working properly, how the feck are they going handle monitoring millions of tracking chips!

Bham

"Just wait until the chips start with the unsolicited adverts in your...imagine having a conversation with your mate about birds you're after nailing, next thing you know ads for screwfix and two for one millet packs from Pets at Home are flooding your brainfeed

The government can't even get C19 track trace app working properly, how the feck are they going handle monitoring millions of tracking chips! "

Nah these chips are Bill Gates, windows software never has any bugs...

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

The rates of stds in older people are rising so maybe they are more fun then you think!

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Just wait until the chips start with the unsolicited adverts in your...imagine having a conversation with your mate about birds you're after nailing, next thing you know ads for screwfix and two for one millet packs from Pets at Home are flooding your brainfeed

The government can't even get C19 track trace app working properly, how the feck are they going handle monitoring millions of tracking chips!

Nah these chips are Bill Gates, windows software never has any bugs... "

It really boggles the mind thinking about what people assume the government/Bill Gates needs their whereabouts for I get how it could be useful for marketing companies but seriously, I think BoJo & Co have more important things to worry about than where Sandra did her weekly food shop.

Namely running through fields of wheat and conducting DIY eye tests. Very important stuff indeed.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

I'm sure there are Many stupid people out there that believe that utter nonsense.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"The gullible who have been brainwashed into believing the BS peddled largely by foreign money to undermine our economy, are beyond reasoning with, such is their determination to believe the likes of Icke, also getting richer from the stupidity.

They want the elderly and others with failing sight, to miss the bleeding obvious huge tracking devices being forced down their throats, whilst they get jabbed "

My brother in law believes all the rubbish about being chipped with the vaccine..

The devil that lives in his kitchen cupboard told him so..

But then he has schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur and has been sectioned several times, so I guess with his mental health problems it's allowed..

As for all the other people that believe that crap, I'm not sure what excuse they have for believing it..

On the other hand, can you imagine how stupid we'd all look if all this turned out to somehow be true

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Nah these chips are Bill Gates, windows software never has any bugs... "

Maybe that's where Clippy went - to work on the tracking chip project

Bham

Nah these chips are Bill Gates, windows software never has any bugs...

Maybe that's where Clippy went - to work on the tracking chip project "

Always knew he was a bit suspect.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"It really boggles the mind thinking about what people assume the government/Bill Gates needs their whereabouts for I get how it could be useful for marketing companies but seriously, I think BoJo & Co have more important things to worry about than where Sandra did her weekly food shop.

Namely running through fields of wheat and conducting DIY eye tests. Very important stuff indeed. "

I think it was Theresa doing the running through fields of wheat... And now that Dom Cum is persona non gratia, I suspect that he will get his collar felt by the boys in blue if he tries the eye test routine again.

I suppose instead BoJo and his mates will just have to knuckle down to some good honest corruption...

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

I thought everyone knew they had been doing this for years..... every injection that new borns have was the ideal opportunity

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

A boss of a family member has already had this done way back earlier this year,he's from Singapore and apparently everyone had this done..not within a vaccine obviously..

More apt track n trace though..

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 15:06:25]

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Are these conspiracy theorys really that widely believed?

The only time i hear them mentioned are when people poke fun at those that believe them.

I have never actually seen or heard of anyway talk or post about them.

I think they are probably a tiny minority who are given a massive voice by everyone else posting about how crazy they are.

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"IBM announced (in 2015) that they had developed functional nano processing chips measuring just seven nanometres (nm)

"

Sorry that's not true.

IBM have announced 7nm scale devices, that is transistors (they are currently working on 5nm scale transistors but they are not yet in full scale production).

https://www.ibm.com/blogs/think/2017/06/5-nanometer-transistors/

Even a basic logic gate would require the use to 10+ transistors and a device capable of serious precessing would require tens to hundreds of thousands of transistors. A 1980s era processor had about 150,000 transistors.

Then you have the power supply, regulators, power amplifier for the radio, the antenna etc etc.

Despite what Hollywood's tells us, tracking devices that have a range beyond a foot or two needs power and an antenna that would make it several mm to cm long.

To my mind the biggest issue with a mm scale tracker working within the body would be getting a frequency for communication that would penetrate the body tissues but still be small enough to have a small and efficient antenna size for the power available.

Signal penetration.

Small antenna size.

Low power.

You can only have 2 out of 3.

Just for background I earned my degree in electronics in the late 80s, worked with several major electronic companies and I currently design and build RF equipment and antennas.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

That reminds me, I must stock up on tin foil

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Cal"

Maybe it's because the elderly don't usually have mobile phones, they can already track everyone else by their mobile phones...you know. The highly trackable device that they use to warn everyone about the magic tracking devices.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

As I said in another thread my life isn’t that interesting. Track away

the wetlands

"IBM announced (in 2015) that they had developed functional nano processing chips measuring just seven nanometres (nm)

Sorry that's not true.

IBM have announced 7nm scale devices, that is transistors (they are currently working on 5nm scale transistors but they are not yet in full scale production).

https://www.ibm.com/blogs/think/2017/06/5-nanometer-transistors/

Even a basic logic gate would require the use to 10+ transistors and a device capable of serious precessing would require tens to hundreds of thousands of transistors. A 1980s era processor had about 150,000 transistors.

Then you have the power supply, regulators, power amplifier for the radio, the antenna etc etc.

Despite what Hollywood's tells us, tracking devices that have a range beyond a foot or two needs power and an antenna that would make it several mm to cm long.

To my mind the biggest issue with a mm scale tracker working within the body would be getting a frequency for communication that would penetrate the body tissues but still be small enough to have a small and efficient antenna size for the power available.

Signal penetration.

Small antenna size.

Low power.

You can only have 2 out of 3.

Just for background I earned my degree in electronics in the late 80s, worked with several major electronic companies and I currently design and build RF equipment and antennas."

Well at least we're getting back on track

Swingers forum discussing penetration

[Removed by poster at 06/12/20 23:09:58]

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Cal"

Where on earth did you hear this rumour?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"And

It's total nonsense.

You'd be suprised what that Joan one gets up to!

She been buying depleted uranium on the dark Web again? "

Dodgy fuckers in Kettering

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

All very well talking about everyone already having a mobile device that could track your every move.

If it’s anything like my parents, it’ll never be switched on..!!

Sneaky old gits, where are they off to..?

The South

"All very well talking about everyone already having a mobile device that could track your every move.

If it’s anything like my parents, it’ll never be switched on..!!

Sneaky old gits, where are they off to..?

"

Dogging most likely.

Or bingo.

E

Your birth was registered, your school was allocated by where you live, you have had a national insurance number since you were 16, HMRC know where you live, work and how much you earn, the council and utility companies know where you live, DVLA know what car you drive and how good a driver you are, your doctor has a complete record of your health since birth, you carry a phone with GPS that can track your every movement to within inches, your supermarket loyalty cards know what days you shop where you shop and what you buy, everything you do online is monitored to enable marketing companies to target you with advertising tailor made for you!

But yeah.... let’s create a deadly virus kill millions of people so we can crwate a vaccine and put a microchip in it so that Bill Gates can see what you are up to!!!

...Have the day off sunshine!!

By *heCelticMythMan  over a year ago

dublin

The bill gates "lethal injection" is the Oxford one. Which at this stage doesnt look promising. All the conspiracy theorist won't be happy with that.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Cal"

We are just about to launch a range of lead lined clothing for those that don't want to be tracked , we are even going to include free lead lined mobile phone cases with every purchase

couple, us we him her.

Cal

We are just about to launch a range of lead lined clothing for those that don't want to be tracked , we are even going to include free lead lined mobile phone cases with every purchase "

Do you do tin foil hats in the range?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Cal

It's the brexit effect"

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

Not impossible to say the least, has anyone heard about obamacare in the US? NFC (near field communication) chips implanted into thousands of people who choose that health plan with there details being un-knowingly gathered at places like Walmart when they used self checkout machines with contactless card readers.

The stupidity of thinking that a chip or chips could be being implanted into everyone via a vaccine is frankly ludicrous not to mention impossible with any current technologies and materials available anywhere on earth.

Not impossible to say the least, has anyone heard about obamacare in the US? NFC (near field communication) chips implanted into thousands of people who choose that health plan with there details being un-knowingly gathered at places like Walmart when they used self checkout machines with contactless card readers.

"

Stop. Stop it. Stop it now.

Scunthorpe

"

There is a huge difference between a passive device that is the size of a large grain of rice & needs to be within a few inches if a reader to see it's encapsulated data... and an active device that is microscopic, and collects & transmits data to a collector.

The who "story" was based around a technology that one of Bill Gates's companies was working on. This was an invisible tattoo that could be read with a UV reader, one of the proposed uses was for keeping vaccine records.

Cal

The South

Stop. Stop it. Stop it now. "

We need a tinfoil hat emoji.

E

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

There is a huge difference between a passive device that is the size of a large grain of rice & needs to be within a few inches if a reader to see it's encapsulated data... and an active device that is microscopic, and collects & transmits data to a collector.

The who "story" was based around a technology that one of Bill Gates's companies was working on. This was an invisible tattoo that could be read with a UV reader, one of the proposed uses was for keeping vaccine records.

Cal"

Iv heard of that story but the Walmart obamacare actually happened so it’s understandable the amount of conspiracy theories flying around with the vaccination!

Scunthorpe

Cal

----

Iv heard of that story but the Walmart obamacare actually happened so it’s understandable the amount of conspiracy theories flying around with the vaccination! "

But the big difference is that they are passive... not transmitted.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

"

This has been debunked so many times and yet you still cling onto it?

North West

E"

We asked for a new Christmas emoji and that's not happened, some doubtful on the tinfoil one

wait till Elon Musk develops some and people will be queing up to pay for a tesla brain chip.

Leicestershire

" wait till Elon Musk develops some and people will be queing up to pay for a tesla brain chip. "

I suspect his one runs on a different solar system...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The chips must be ever so small.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I wonder how "big brother" spent the first day tracking 90year old Margaret Keenan from Coventry

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Does anyone removed the film "Fantastic Voyage" where a submarine was miniaturised and injected into an injured Soviet scientist in order to carry out brain surgery on him?

It has Raquel Welch in it.

Maybe we are being injected with tiny submarines crewed by Little Mix?

Leicestershire

"I wonder how "big brother" spent the first day tracking 90year old Margaret Keenan from Coventry "

By now they'll have tracked down her drug mule, closed down her illicit arms trade business and had agents blow up her secret Sanatogen headquarters....

North West

"I wonder how "big brother" spent the first day tracking 90year old Margaret Keenan from Coventry

By now they'll have tracked down her drug mule, closed down her illicit arms trade business and had agents blow up her secret Sanatogen headquarters.... "

Using directed radio frequency to disrupt her activities?!

"

Why were they being tracked? Walmart money off vouchers?

Leicestershire

"I wonder how "big brother" spent the first day tracking 90year old Margaret Keenan from Coventry

By now they'll have tracked down her drug mule, closed down her illicit arms trade business and had agents blow up her secret Sanatogen headquarters....

Using directed radio frequency to disrupt her activities?! "

....well it's her own fault for being such a high security risk that they need to track and control her...

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

The only way to track is either with an active device that gives off an electrical signal (such as a phone or a tracker with a battery) or a slightly smaller device that gives a bleep when passing a tracking station (such as the tagging devices on higher value supermarket items).

Although the technology is improving, nano technology hasn't been developed that can do this yet.

Now if you can do this on a small scale, then banknotes or coins would be an easy option along with the strips in credit/debit cards, vehicle parts and for the really paranoid, the individual prescription identity codes on glasses.

Leicestershire

"The only way to track is either with an active device that gives off an electrical signal (such as a phone or a tracker with a battery) or a slightly smaller device that gives a bleep when passing a tracking station (such as the tagging devices on higher value supermarket items).

Although the technology is improving, nano technology hasn't been developed that can do this yet.

Now if you can do this on a small scale, then banknotes or coins would be an easy option along with the strips in credit/debit cards, vehicle parts and for the really paranoid, the individual prescription identity codes on glasses."

But certainly not small enough to go through a hyperdermic needle...

Bloody hell . Has this what we’ve all been reduced to

The statistic I'm waiting for is the proportion of people who communicate their mistrust of the vaccine/government records to the internet and others from their phones

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Obviously the oven chips are bigger..."

Dont ya just love em with Tommy sauce

I actually had fish chips and mushy peas for tea had a battered sausage as a starter well

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"I actually had fish chips and mushy peas for tea had a battered sausage as a starter well

"

Well thats just greedy

"It's a tactic that is used to tar people who do not believe the vaccine is safe with the same brush as people who believe there are chips in the vaccine."

They certainly belong in the same camp!!

IBy comparison, a strand of human DNA is approximately 2.5 nm and the diameter of a single human red blood cell is aoundr 7,500 nm. A SARS-CoV-2 virus particle is approx 120 nm in diameter depending on its packaging.

"

So they are tracking the actual virus particles?

Or is this more tongue in cheek BS as no such nano tracking chips exist?

"

theres at least a million clones of bill gates all watching the windows

Watching or licking?? "

It's the people that put forward or pigate this total BS theory that should be licking the windows....

David Icke and his like have a lot to answer for.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Will this replace my Car SatNav? Because every time I update it it costs me £69.99.

The South

E

We asked for a new Christmas emoji and that's not happened, some doubtful on the tinfoil one "

Ahemcough.

Thread drift.....

E

Just another thought. The EU don't like Monopolies. So Apple will have to compete too with an 'IFollowYou' Chip. The Apple chip will come with-out-of-date features built in that Apple will claim are brand new and brought to market first by them.

Apple are making Plastic Policemen to follow you at the moment, they are called IPlods'.

E

We asked for a new Christmas emoji and that's not happened, some doubtful on the tinfoil one

Ahemcough.

Thread drift.....

E

"

We have a Santa hat, close enough

Scunthorpe

"Will this replace my Car SatNav? Because every time I update it it costs me £69.99.

"

Yes, once you've had the vaccine, you'll automatically know the way to everywhere... your sat-nave will be obsolete.

Cal

"Will this replace my Car SatNav? Because every time I update it it costs me £69.99.

Yes, once you've had the vaccine, you'll automatically know the way to everywhere... your sat-nave will be obsolete.

Cal"

Thank gawd lol. I get lost going to my car.

North West

E

Ahemcough.

Thread drift.....

E

"

I see'd

In my defence, I made the comment about no new emojis before the new emojis came. Quack

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... chips

Hmm got to ask the question. People who are so worried about being chipped and tracked, what exactly have you got to hide that is of “National security” concern ? I mean surely the government already knows what we get up to as swingers lol.

Scunthorpe

"Hmm got to ask the question. People who are so worried about being chipped and tracked, what exactly have you got to hide that is of “National security” concern ? I mean surely the government already knows what we get up to as swingers lol. "

It is hilarious really.

Tracking chip in a vaccine - Impossible!

That Bill Gates is Doctor-Death plotting the genocide of humanity - Well that will go south at the first windows update. And on top of that he wants to kill his customer base?

Anti-vaxxing should only be a term we use to describe people with very dusty houses.

Stupidity personified.

Scunthorpe

"Tracking chip in a vaccine - Impossible!

That Bill Gates is Doctor-Death plotting the genocide of humanity - Well that will go south at the first windows update. And on top of that he wants to kill his customer base?

Anti-vaxxing should only be a term we use to describe people with very dusty houses.

Stupidity personified.

"

There may be some conflict amongst the "tin hat brigade" today, Donald Trump has been very vocally supporting the vaccine

The South

Stupidity personified.

"

They use Windows to access the internet in order to promote their "Bill Gates is evil" theories.

Forgetting that he's facilitating their half arsed rambling.

I bet he's got a "list". I wonder what their next Windows update will bring.

I spoke to M about something like this the other day.

His reply........."daft cunts"

I think he nailed it.

E

Leicestershire

Stupidity personified.

"

The dust helps block the nano bugs...

"

There may be some conflict amongst the "tin hat brigade" today, Donald Trump has been very vocally supporting the vaccine "

Now there is a crazed response indeed bearing in mind he spent so long saying it doesn't exist.

Stupidity personified.

The dust helps block the nano bugs... "

I wonder if they know that you can actually buy a very stylish Beanie or Baseball Cap of Amazon that blocks EMF waves. (this is true by the way).

While most of us can't get a Dentists regular check-up appointment to have our Molar FM Radio adjusted to ensure we have the latest updates.

Stupidity personified.

They use Windows to access the internet in order to promote their "Bill Gates is evil" theories.

Forgetting that he's facilitating their half arsed rambling.

I bet he's got a "list". I wonder what their next Windows update will bring.

I spoke to M about something like this the other day.

His reply........."daft cunts"

I think he nailed it.

E"

There are a few other words that are apt too lol.

By *ssetmountainMan  over a year ago

london - Northants

If it means we can meet again i will take it. I Miss my daytime drinks.

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

I watched a programme the other night called how do they do that

They were talking about how they make micro chips smaller than bacteria very interesting

I know I will not be having the vaccine I'll take my 99.97% chance of surviving this deadly infectious virus that the government re classed as not being a high consequence infectious disease back on 19/3/2020

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

It all seems very far fetched but go and do some home work for your self

May be watch the song bird trailer too

Keep safe everyone

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"I watched a programme the other night called how do they do that

They were talking about how they make micro chips smaller than bacteria very interesting

I know I will not be having the vaccine I'll take my 99.97% chance of surviving this deadly infectious virus that the government re classed as not being a high consequence infectious disease back on 19/3/2020

Keep safe everyone

"

99.99% chance they will be tracking you through your phone! Or are you going to ditch that and all internet access too

stockport

100% being tracked already

Google locations

Covid app on your phone in settings

Why are there so many doctors coming forward on alternative media

I dont know what's true tbh I just know I will not be having the vaccine

The South

"I watched a programme the other night called how do they do that

Keep safe everyone

"

I think more is known about the Virus now than back in March.

I'd go with current knowledge and recommendations myself.

Each to their own though.

E

stockport

The recommendeds are on the above link

The South

"The recommendeds are on the above link "

Keep it on the Forum please.

E

stockport

https://m.facebook.com/504850440/posts/10164696873720441/?d=w

Link may not work but if it does it raises a big question for me

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"https://m.facebook.com/504850440/posts/10164696873720441/?d=w

Link may not work but if it does it raises a big question for me "

What question is that?

stockport

No it's been taken off

Durham

Does really stand up to even cursory fact checking.

stockport

Why over 30 doctor and specialists had come forward to say the vaccine is not safe and that covid is the basically the same as the flu

Durham

"Why over 30 doctor and specialists had come forward to say the vaccine is not safe and that covid is the basically the same as the flu "

And there have been thousands of doctors specialists and scientists that say its safe. No real expert would say it the same as flu.

The South

Facebook?

Thankfully I don't have it. Do you have a link with the same information that's not on there?

E

The South

"Why over 30 doctor and specialists had come forward to say the vaccine is not safe and that covid is the basically the same as the flu

And there have been thousands of doctors specialists and scientists that say its safe. No real expert would say it the same as flu."

This. Especially your last sentence, you beat me to it.

E

Durham

Facebook?

Thankfully I don't have it. Do you have a link with the same information that's not on there?

E"

I wouldn't bother. Watched the first 2 talking heads. First one is clinical psychiatrist repeats the use guff not real virus no pandemic etc. 2nd one a belguim doctor no other info on her, but repeats the same rubbish. I presume this goes on for the full half hour. Facebook flags it false by several different factcheckers.

The South

Facebook?

E

I wouldn't bother. Watched the first 2 talking heads. First one is clinical psychiatrist repeats the use guff not real virus no pandemic etc. 2nd one a belguim doctor no other info on her, but repeats the same rubbish. I presume this goes on for the full half hour. Facebook flags it false by several different factcheckers. "

As suspected. Thanks for saving me.

E

stockport

Facebook?

E

I wouldn't bother. Watched the first 2 talking heads. First one is clinical psychiatrist repeats the use guff not real virus no pandemic etc. 2nd one a belguim doctor no other info on her, but repeats the same rubbish. I presume this goes on for the full half hour. Facebook flags it false by several different factcheckers.

E"

Your welcome lol

Thanks for the block by the way

UK docs on there aswell

They say the virus is no worse than the seasonal flu

If the vaccine is so great and works so well then why are the rich famous and elite not taking it first

Why are the vaccine companies seeking ammunity from prosecution

All vaccines have risk

All medicines come with a leaflet on side effects

But it's your choice if you take it for the moment at least

The South

Facebook?

E

E

Your welcome lol

UK docs on there aswell

If the vaccine is so great and works so well then why are the rich famous and elite not taking it first

All vaccines have risk

But it's your choice if you take it for the moment at least "

Anyone who says Covid 19 is no worse than the flu is a cretin.

Not forgetting the effects of long Covid, if Covid doesn't kill you.

All companies are exempt from prosecution, this is nothing new or unique to the Covid vaccine.

Maybe the rich, famous and elite aren't in line to be receiving it, there's an order you know. What you don't know of course is who is actually taking the vaccine, other than a 90 year old lady from Coventry.

I find it wholly baffling why anyone will treat something someone with no qualifications, no experience of a given subject as gospel, whilst ignoring what world renowned experts, with decades of experience are saying.

It makes zero sense to me.

Yes, all vaccines come with a risk. This is not new news. All medicines, all operations come with risk. I don't see the point you're trying to make.

The block was a pleasure if it stops you filling my inbox with absolute cobblers.

E

stockport

Facebook?

E

E

Your welcome lol

UK docs on there aswell

All vaccines have risk

But it's your choice if you take it for the moment at least

Anyone who says Covid 19 is no worse than the flu is a cretin.

Not forgetting the effects of long Covid, if Covid doesn't kill you.

All companies are exempt from prosecution, this is nothing new or unique to the Covid vaccine.

Maybe the rich, famous and elite aren't in line to be receiving it, there's an order you know. What you don't know of course is who is actually taking the vaccine, other than a 90 year old lady from Coventry.

I find it wholly baffling why anyone will treat something someone with no qualifications, no experience of a given subject as gospel, whilst ignoring what world renowned experts, with decades of experience are saying.

It makes zero sense to me.

Yes, all vaccines come with a risk. This is not new news. All medicines, all operations come with risk. I don't see the point you're trying to make.

The block was a pleasure if it stops you filling my inbox with absolute cobblers.

E"

I agree with most of what you say

As I said earlier I don't know what the truth is I do know I'm not going to be blinkered by the mainstream

I always keep my mind open as there is always 2 sides to every story and the truth always comes out in the end

Keep safe

Leicestershire

"

As I said earlier I don't know what the truth is I do know I'm not going to be blinkered by the mainstream "

Well Facebook posts already flagged as being 'fake news' should perhaps be a strong hint that the content is garbage.

For a psychologist to be posting such nonsense says to me that either a) it's a research project to understand the mental process that conspiracy fans have towards obvious rubbish or b) they have the same aberration.

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

The earth is flat and David Icke is God

The South

"

As I said earlier I don't know what the truth is I do know I'm not going to be blinkered by the mainstream

Well Facebook posts already flagged as being 'fake news' should perhaps be a strong hint that the content is garbage.

For a psychologist to be posting such nonsense says to me that either a) it's a research project to understand the mental process that conspiracy fans have towards obvious rubbish or b) they have the same aberration.

"

If you disregard mainstream media and social media cobblers there's not much left except the world renowned experts who've spent literally bloody years working on stuff like this.

I'm baffled, as I've said many times, why some people believe what they "heard" or what someone "told" them like its bloody gospel, while taking no notice whatsoever of what the real experts are saying.

I think they've already been injected with a fucking gumby chip.

Gawd save us.

E

By *ets join the funCouple  over a year ago

london

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/health/no-need-for-vaccines-the-covid-pandemic-is-over-says-former-vice-president-of-pfizer

Durham

"https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/health/no-need-for-vaccines-the-covid-pandemic-is-over-says-former-vice-president-of-pfizer

"

Yeadon has never been vice president of Pfizer. He was a senior scientist in a research group there many years ago. He now looks for clickbait. He has turned out to be wrong many times so over the last months. I would take what he says with a massive pinch of salt. Just because some of the science is ok he tends to get his conclusions wrong.

london

https://youtu.be/lOdstAhVd_4

london

"https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/health/no-need-for-vaccines-the-covid-pandemic-is-over-says-former-vice-president-of-pfizer

Yeadon has never been vice president of Pfizer. He was a senior scientist in a research group there many years ago. He now looks for clickbait. He has turned out to be wrong many times so over the last months. I would take what he says with a massive pinch of salt. Just because some of the science is ok he tends to get his conclusions wrong."

Well we can hardly say the government have got it right. All guided by the science.

"The earth is flat and David Icke is God "

Nooooooo......, Mother Earth is god and David Icke is flat.........(!)

Eva

Leicestershire

"https://youtu.be/lOdstAhVd_4"

An ignorant little man trying to enhance his reputation by being a tit.

Who'd have thought?

london

"https://youtu.be/lOdstAhVd_4

Who'd have thought? "

Regardless.

Look at all the rest of the clowns that are feeding the country all a load of bullshit about it all. There is a few rights in there.

Leicestershire

Who'd have thought?

Regardless.

Look at all the rest of the clowns that are feeding the country all a load of bullshit about it all. There is a few rights in there.

"

What's the latest death toll of this 'insignificant' pandemic now?

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 13/12/20 01:01:48]

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

What a load of rubbish

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

More crazy ideas from the OP and people who are looking for reasons not to support eachother and the rest of mankind IMHO .

Look at it this way .. why are people suddenly so frightened of anyone 'tracking' them? .The truth is for the last 10 years most of us have been happily exposing every aspect of our lives to the government, secret service and other agencies quite happily through our use of mobile phones .. I would say the damage is done wouldn't you?

The South

Who'd have thought?

Regardless.

"

What's bullshit about "it all"?

E

Bham

I used to watch and listen to Alex Jones, not the Welsh one, before he went a bit weird and even more clickbaity. Used to spend hours going down conspiracy rabbit holes.

Was all a bit interesting. It was niche. And always taken with a pinch of salt.

Now Everyman and his dog is going on about it.

These YouTube channels must be making a pretty penny out of the gullible.

They go on about not being sheep or sheeple, and following the mainstream media then blindly follow whatever Dave on YouTube or Karen on Facebook says.

Watching some YouTube videos is not doing your own research. The massive global conspiracy isn't likely to release a book explaining exactly how they are going to do it, you haven't discovered a massive secret.

Bham

Prefer if people didn't DM me and post on the thread instead of hiding.

They couldn't even keep Dominic Cummings' eye test out of the mainstream media so not sure how they're keeping a massive global conspiracy, with players such as Iran, China, USA and europe all working together out of the media too.

Though I suppose the geopolitical situation is all a charade too.

"Prefer if people didn't DM me and post on the thread instead of hiding.

They couldn't even keep Dominic Cummings' eye test out of the mainstream media so not sure how they're keeping a massive global conspiracy, with players such as Iran, China, USA and europe all working together out of the media too.

Though I suppose the geopolitical situation is all a charade too. "

Don't forget all the aliens we're hiding too

london

"Prefer if people didn't DM me and post on the thread instead of hiding.

Though I suppose the geopolitical situation is all a charade too. "

Apologies I pushed the wrong button, I didn’t refer to Dominic Cummings as a conspiracy, said about the bullshit about driving miles to a hot spot to test his eye sight out.

Because your not already being tracked, phone, tablet, smart watch, just being on here means your being watched

They over-ordered on chips so are trying to get rid of them.

london

Yeadon has never been vice president of Pfizer. He was a senior scientist in a research group there many years ago. He now looks for clickbait. He has turned out to be wrong many times so over the last months. I would take what he says with a massive pinch of salt. Just because some of the science is ok he tends to get his conclusions wrong."

Vice President and chief scientific officer.

Cloud cuckoo land comes to mind when I read such thoughts from people

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"

They already can via smart phones.

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

If they wanted to implant a tracker they could do it without a Covid vaccine. How many times have you, your kids or loved ones had a jab in the not so distant past.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Cal"

If you’re vaccine (when you get it) comes with a tracking chip believe me you would know about it !!! The needle would be 3 times the size of a normal injection and INCREDIBLY painful

I think that blows youre theory out of the water

Scunthorpe

Cal

If you’re vaccine (when you get it) comes with a tracking chip believe me you would know about it !!! The needle would be 3 times the size of a normal injection and INCREDIBLY painful

I think that blows youre theory out of the water "

*your?

Scunthorpe

The whole thread was supposed to be poking fun at the whole "tracker" concept, like "surely they would choose someone more exciting than 86 year old Ethel from Bognor Regis"

Cal

North West

Cal

I think that blows youre theory out of the water "

I used to work for Astra Zeneca on a product called Zoladex. It's a cancer dr*g that comes in the form of a long white tube (depo), which is injected under the skin and left to release over many months. The higher strength Zoladex needles - jeez. Fucking humongous evil looking things. They have to be installed after a local anaesthetic was used to numb the skin. You'd DEFINITELY notice tracking chips!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

When I took our youngest dog to be chipped, he moved and the vet very nearly microchipped her own hand

She was okay and did say it isn't the first time but even a microchip isn't small. That was the only time I ever saw one in real life.

I'd be happy with a chip, especially if I could access it and give it my card details and other useful info

Not in the Pfizer jab but chipping costs more than the Pfizer jab so don't be expecting it for free

"The whole thread was supposed to be poking fun at the whole "tracker" concept, like "surely they would choose someone more exciting than 86 year old Ethel from Bognor Regis" Cal"

To be fair, Ethel might be a sleeper agent

Scunthorpe

Yes, she sleeps about 16 hours a day