FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nostradamus predicted this virus in 2020 , he predicted it in 1555 , he said it would cause economic collapse and that there is something to do with Italy in there , who are having an awful lot of deaths still , and who Infact China have stayed it started there in September ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I've never seen a Nostradamus prediction that couldn't be interpreted to fit every possible scenario

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What were his exact words? Throw enough shite around randomly and some of it will stick.

Centuries after his still death, there is no credible research evidence of psychic phenomena.

The great James Randi never had to pay out from his $million prize fund to anyone of the billions of people alive in the modern world, who could demonstrate that they had such magical powers.

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

"What were his exact words? Throw enough shite around randomly and some of it will stick.

Centuries after his still death, there is no credible research evidence of psychic phenomena.

The great James Randi never had to pay out from his $million prize fund to anyone of the billions of people alive in the modern world, who could demonstrate that they had such magical powers. "

Think him and uri geller had a few words lol though like derren brown as shows how its all done

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Nostradamus predicted this virus in 2020 , he predicted it in 1555 , he said it would cause economic collapse and that there is something to do with Italy in there , who are having an awful lot of deaths still , and who Infact China have stayed it started there in September ?"
Are people still that gullible that they actually believe that crap?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

He also predicted lot's of other stuff that never happened.

But if he could've found away to predict this Tuesdays Euro millions jackpot and get the information to myself I'll be very grateful.

£175 million quid pounds yes please.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Nothing was written exactly as things happen,experts have pulled a poem he wrote apart,and changed the wording so it sounds like covid19 pandemic,reading the original words doesn't actually say anything but gobbledygook,it's just the 'experts' interpretations

It's a bit like all the predictions for the end of the world,there has been over the years,they have been and gone,we are still here,next one is 21st December btw

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"What were his exact words? Throw enough shite around randomly and some of it will stick.

The great James Randi never had to pay out from his $million prize fund to anyone of the billions of people alive in the modern world, who could demonstrate that they had such magical powers.

Think him and uri geller had a few words lol though like derren brown as shows how its all done "

They did. Uri was apparently using simple tricks to misdirect the gullible. Derren Brown has been a godsend for showing how supposedly psychic powers are nothing of the sort, when he does the same things and is fully honest about having none

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Nostradamus predicted this virus in 2020 , he predicted it in 1555 , he said it would cause economic collapse and that there is something to do with Italy in there , who are having an awful lot of deaths still , and who Infact China have stayed it started there in September ?"

Didnt he also predict a nuclear war in 1999....world was due to end etc etc

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

All.lies

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

It's a bit like all the predictions for the end of the world,there has been over the years,they have been and gone,we are still here,next one is 21st December btw"

Isn't that their yearly meeting?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nostradamus lol

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I was wondering why it had taken so long for someone to link Nostradamus' work to Covid. Bit disappointed it took so long to be honest.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

My theory on Nostradamus is he was picking up news broadcasts from his future, his quatrains are like news headlines but disguised so he wouldn't be killed for being a scorcerer or witchcraft.

He had a copper bowl in which he received these images.

The codecies book found recently show images relating to films, lions with ribbons.....MGM logo.

The one stark image is of a man holding a book with empty pages as if to say that's where life as we know it ends and history starts anew.

Whatever he was saying to us should be noted, at least be wary.

Clever bloke.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

What’s the codecies book? Read a lot of Nostradamus and the likes when I was a kid. Would he interesting to read some of it again

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

"My theory on Nostradamus is he was picking up news broadcasts from his future, his quatrains are like news headlines but disguised so he wouldn't be killed for being a scorcerer or witchcraft.

He had a copper bowl in which he received these images.

The codecies book found recently show images relating to films, lions with ribbons.....MGM logo.

The one stark image is of a man holding a book with empty pages as if to say that's where life as we know it ends and history starts anew.

Whatever he was saying to us should be noted, at least be wary.

Clever bloke.

"

Can you let me have some of the stuff you have been taking as it seems to be working wonders.

BTW - The word Theory implies that you have verifiable evidence or sources.

If it’s just your thoughts then that’s a hypothesis.

Science lesson for today is over...

Not really that clever. I predict that one day sometime in the future a huge storm will rage for a whole year, it will herald the arrival of aliens that will systematically destroy mankind. But not before Aston Villa beat Barcelona in the World Cup.

Oh, and if none of this actually happens, feel free to sue me

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Nostradamus predicted this virus in 2020 , he predicted it in 1555 , he said it would cause economic collapse and that there is something to do with Italy in there , who are having an awful lot of deaths still , and who Infact China have stayed it started there in September ?Are people still that gullible that they actually believe that crap? "
Why not many cling to star signs tell you what you will do

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I predict that in 2485 there will be conflict in the world, trump will be running for president having used Cryogenics to freeze himself, newbies will join fab thinking it's easy shags r us, forest fires will hit Australia, snow will fall in the ski resorts, Venice will flood

You heard it first

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

I predicted trump would lose the 2020 election back in 2016

Do I get a lollipop

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I predicted trump would lose the 2020 election back in 2016

Do I get a lollipop "

Yes, and a sticker

the wetlands

Do I get a lollipop

Yes, and a sticker "

Yeeeehaaa

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Do I get a lollipop

Yes, and a sticker

Yeeeehaaa"

And if you're really good, an ice cream on the way home

the wetlands

Do I get a lollipop

Yes, and a sticker

Yeeeehaaa

And if you're really good, an ice cream on the way home "

My mummy told me never to take ice cream from strangers

If Nostradamus was so smart how did he not know I would call him Nostradumbass then ?

I would be dissapointed if he hadn't.

No he didn't.

I predicted this last year, true story

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth

The tin islands of St. George half sunk

The big mastiff will howl all night

So that on the left hand there will be great affliction

This is clearly about Brexit ....

Or it could be something that I’ve just made up using Nostradummass type quatrains....

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I've never seen a Nostradamus prediction that couldn't be interpreted to fit every possible scenario"

Yep but this one is accurate

» Add a new message to this topic