FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Consider this

Consider this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab james OP   Man  over a year ago

ribble valley

If an anti - maker boards a plane, which subsequently gets into trouble and the oxygen masks drop down, would they use it?

Back to the bong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ribble valley

"If an anti - maker boards a plane, which subsequently gets into trouble and the oxygen masks drop down, would they use it?

Back to the bong "

Masker *

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Why not ?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

One provides oxygen for staying alive, the other minimises how much disease YOU, the individual, snots out at others.

Not exactly a direct comparison.

PS: I wear masks where I am required to wear one

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

This virus is certainly affecting some people badly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This virus is certainly affecting some people badly "

It's affected the whole forum thing, never seen so many boring, useless, time wasting threads ever!!! It's more like a teen's social media site than swinging adults...pathetic...so much so I may just leave it!

the wetlands

I think a more pertinent question might be

An antivaxer contracts Covid and is admitted to hospital

Would they accept therapeutic drugs to reduce symptoms and possibly save their life ?

Would they accept anti body therapy when the antibodies were harvested from someone who had taken the vaccine.

Would they allow this treatment for their children to save their life ?

Some very difficult questions.

ribble valley

"I think a more pertinent question might be

An antivaxer contracts Covid and is admitted to hospital

Would they accept therapeutic drugs to reduce symptoms and possibly save their life ?

Would they accept anti body therapy when the antibodies were harvested from someone who had taken the vaccine.

Would they allow this treatment for their children to save their life ?

Some very difficult questions."

Way too difficult. I'm still stuck on oxy masks

ribble valley

"This virus is certainly affecting some people badly

It's affected the whole forum thing, never seen so many boring, useless, time wasting threads ever!!! It's more like a teen's social media site than swinging adults...pathetic...so much so I may just leave it! "

Bye

the wetlands

"This virus is certainly affecting some people badly

It's affected the whole forum thing, never seen so many boring, useless, time wasting threads ever!!! It's more like a teen's social media site than swinging adults...pathetic...so much so I may just leave it! "

Don't slam the door

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

I guess you must get jaded after 5 whole weeks

"

It's affected the whole forum thing, never seen so many boring, useless, time wasting threads ever!!! It's more like a teen's social media site than swinging adults...pathetic...so much so I may just leave it!

I guess you must get jaded after 5 whole weeks "

Yes I'm surprised I stuck it out this long although must confess I was bored with the whole thing earlier but thought a couple more weeks wouldn't do much harm & might have a bit of fun before I sign off for good!

Actually sweetie FYI & anyone elses, I've used the site before under different names, that's how I'm able to comment on the decline, the change, the forums & the people. I also don't make statements without the relevant insight, experience or knowledge!

ribble valley

"

Yes I'm surprised I stuck it out this long although must confess I was bored with the whole thing earlier but thought a couple more weeks wouldn't do much harm & might have a bit of fun before I sign off for good!

Actually sweetie FYI & anyone elses, I've used the site before under different names, that's how I'm able to comment on the decline, the change, the forums & the people. I also don't make statements without the relevant insight, experience or knowledge!

"

This is really twisting ma melon man! With your insight, experience and knowledge, why do you keep joining fab and leaving? (under different names too) Surely you know by now, it's not for you?

"

"

There's no one here with "sweetie" in their name..?

"

This is really twisting ma melon man! With your insight, experience and knowledge, why do you keep joining fab and leaving? (under different names too) Surely you know by now, it's not for you? "

You obviously don't get the point i'm making!

I came back because experiences before brought me back. I got results, I got to actually meet people & have some awesome times & fun, there weren't so many morons on it who joined just for a laugh & a bit of fun, nor was there so many boring threads you find on the forums today!

As for leaving before I was either on a tour or with someone so no need to use the site. Many others have done the same & I can't honestly see the point of your questioning it!

Oh and sorry about your twisted melons, must be painful!

"

There's no one here with "sweetie" in their name..? "

......no there isn't, bit like saying, love, darling, honey that sort of thing!

"If an anti - maker boards a plane, which subsequently gets into trouble and the oxygen masks drop down, would they use it?

Back to the bong "

What's an anti maker and why wouldn't they use the oxygen masks if the cabin was going into decompression.

Stupid question to ask.

ribble valley

Back to the bong

What's an anti maker and why wouldn't they use the oxygen masks if the cabin was going into decompression.

Stupid question to ask."

As an budding philosopher, I often ponder unique problems. I hope to be remembered like Aristotle

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"

......no there isn't, bit like saying, love, darling, honey that sort of thing! "

The sort of thing that pisses us women off you mean?!

We do have our own names. Those that are too lazy to learn them are usually lazy in other areas.

By *KA The Dr46Man  over a year ago

Southampton

This time next year,the virus will be history, we can all get on with our lives , Britain will be prospering away from the EU and we will all be in a better place.

Happy Fabbing

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"This time next year,the virus will be history, we can all get on with our lives , Britain will be prospering away from the EU and we will all be in a better place.

Happy Fabbing "

I’m really not sure if you’re serious or being sarcastic

"

......no there isn't, bit like saying, love, darling, honey that sort of thing! "

Ohhh right, you were just trying to be super patronising then. Got it

"This time next year,the virus will be history, we can all get on with our lives , Britain will be prospering away from the EU and we will all be in a better place.

Happy Fabbing

I’m really not sure if you’re serious or being sarcastic "

They don’t do sarcasm in Eastleigh.

"

We do have our own names. Those that are too lazy to learn them are usually lazy in other areas."

I wasn't actually addressing anybody in particular so no need to use actual names & I'm sure there's far worse things to call people if I did want to piss them off, doesn't matter but maybe the next time i'll just say

'Listen up Bitches & Studs'!

ribble valley

"

We do have our own names. Those that are too lazy to learn them are usually lazy in other areas.

I wasn't actually addressing anybody in particular so no need to use actual names & I'm sure there's far worse things to call people if I did want to piss them off, doesn't matter but maybe the next time i'll just say

'Listen up Bitches & Studs'! "

So you gonna stay?

That's good. My mate reckons, only people who can't get a shag, leave.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

I guess you must get jaded after 5 whole weeks "

Took me over 10 years to get jaded then left, but here I am again

"

So you gonna stay?

That's good. My mate reckons, only people who can't get a shag, leave. "

Thank you for asking.

Ahhh the shagging, it's what we're meant to be here for at the end of the day, I do believe. Just because one doesn't like certain things one shouldn't turn their back on them, they embrace them & look for opportunity! I'll endure for now, leave when I choose to & not before.

ribble valley

"

So you gonna stay?

That's good. My mate reckons, only people who can't get a shag, leave.

Thank you for asking.

Ahhh the shagging, it's what we're meant to be here for at the end of the day, I do believe. Just because one doesn't like certain things one shouldn't turn their back on them, they embrace them & look for opportunity! I'll endure for now, leave when I choose to & not before. "

Brilliant. Remember, everyone talks sh1t on forums. If you can't beat em, join em. I did.

» Add a new message to this topic