FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 456 NEW CASES 6DT

456 NEW CASES 6DT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats wrong with folks around here sitting in the coffee shops rubbing noses with the doors closed, i think the gov should use the Chinese covid rules,anywhere ppl stucked together they should be beating up are arrested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

A technical error that delayed the uploading of some laboratory results earlier in the week meant that a reduced number of cases was reported in recent days, which is reflected in a higher number of cases today...

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Whats wrong with folks around here sitting in the coffee shops rubbing noses with the doors closed, i think the gov should use the Chinese covid rules,anywhere ppl stucked together they should be beating up are arrested "

I have to say... beating people up as a method of improving public health seems a little misguided.

Cal

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Whats wrong with folks around here sitting in the coffee shops rubbing noses with the doors closed, i think the gov should use the Chinese covid rules,anywhere ppl stucked together they should be beating up are arrested "
Just arrest them and throw them into a pit of snakes

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Whats wrong with folks around here sitting in the coffee shops rubbing noses with the doors closed, i think the gov should use the Chinese covid rules,anywhere ppl stucked together they should be beating up are arrested

I have to say... beating people up as a method of improving public health seems a little misguided.

Cal "

Works for the Chinese (and North Koreans)

» Add a new message to this topic