FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Post Covid

Post Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmab OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

This period of Covid will come to an end at some time.

So as a thought do you think that we are going to enter a period of high decadance like the Europe and North America entered into in the 1920's brought about the end of WW1 and the Spanish flu. Economic recovery/growth is going to occur.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"This period of Covid will come to an end at some time.

So as a thought do you think that we are going to enter a period of high decadance like the Europe and North America entered into in the 1920's brought about the end of WW1 and the Spanish flu. Economic recovery/growth is going to occur. "

I think normality will be a gradual thing over a long period of time.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Hard to predict I think as Covid has accelerated time, we all knew the high st was dying but Covid has totally seen it off. Home working and virtual meetings are going to be the norm, which spells more misery for airlines with no business passengers.

Internet businesses require less staff, e.g. say it takes a retail store 100 staff to sell 1000 books, it takes amazon 8, that's not the correct statistic but it's something like that.

So does anything fill this void is the question and how long does it take for this void to be filled.

If we get the next revolution then maybe. But I fear a lot of people are going to be left behind.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

A new Jazz age - bring it on! But i think wfh will become a lot more common because we have proven we can act like adults and work unsupervised. We then will need more vibrant social lives to make up for being alone all day.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't see much of a glimmer of hope emanating from the duff shite for brains lot we gave power to, to do much of anything but serial failures.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"This period of Covid will come to an end at some time.

So as a thought do you think that we are going to enter a period of high decadance like the Europe and North America entered into in the 1920's brought about the end of WW1 and the Spanish flu. Economic recovery/growth is going to occur. "

Nope, we're all going to buy little boats and be sent out to catch fish.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

* electric boats

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"A new Jazz age - bring it on! But i think wfh will become a lot more common because we have proven we can act like adults and work unsupervised. We then will need more vibrant social lives to make up for being alone all day. "

Tell my manager that. He expects an hour by hour break down of our day. But didn't bother letting us know he was unobtainable for 2 days due to training.

» Add a new message to this topic