FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The Age of Covid

The Age of Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... A period of human history when the man on the street knew more about epidemics and viruses than qualified epidemiologists who spent their lives in field fighting the spread of disease...

...Antivaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's bad for you. Also ingests a myriad of chemicals every day from a source that has a fraction of the regulation that medicine does, doesn't know what's in it or how it's made but has blind faith in the producer.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"... A period of human history when the man on the street knew more about epidemics and viruses than qualified epidemiologists who spent their lives in field fighting the spread of disease...

...Antivaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's bad for you. Also ingests a myriad of chemicals every day from a source that has a fraction of the regulation that medicine does, doesn't know what's in it or how it's made but has blind faith in the producer."

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Vaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's good for you.

"Vaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's good for you."

I don't think it's good for you. I think it's good for society.

Antivaxers think about themselves.

Vaxers think about others.

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility. An alien concept for some, I know.

Tonbridge

"Vaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's good for you.

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility. An alien concept for some, I know."

In reality the government are preventing that by vaccinating the over 80s first. They have little to lose and plenty to gain from being the guinea pigs for the vaccine. There will be several million older than me for the 'phase 4' trial and the safety will be a little bit clearer in a few months time before I have give it any thought.

"Vaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's good for you.

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility. An alien concept for some, I know.

In reality the government are preventing that by vaccinating the over 80s first. They have little to lose and plenty to gain from being the guinea pigs for the vaccine. There will be several million older than me for the 'phase 4' trial and the safety will be a little bit clearer in a few months time before I have give it any thought. "

Guinea pigs? You do know that all of these vaccines have gone through rigorous trials. It's not exactly something some kid put together in his chemistry set...

Oh wait...

Among the 250 known harmful chemicals in the vaccine, at least 69 can cause cancer.

Oops no that's cigarette smoke....

Gotta a love it when an antivaxer tells how harmful the vaccine might be whilst smoking a cigarette proven to be harmful.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility. An alien concept for some, I know."

Oh I think I love you!!

By *leasureMaxDanMan  over a year ago

World Wide Web

[Removed by poster at 07/12/20 20:16:39]

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Vaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's good for you."

And accepts blindly that it’s good for you

World Wide Web

"Vaxer:

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility."

Good job if you believe yourself!

Not an anti-vaxxer at all, but all this nonsense "I am not doing it to protect myself" is getting out of fashion already.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I'm a "pro-vaxxer". I still love the anti-vaxxers tho. Just not too closely

South

"Vaxer:

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility.

Not an anti-vaxxer at all, but all this nonsense "I am not doing it to protect myself" is getting out of fashion already."

What about the statement don’t you agree with? Don’t you think herd immunity is beneficial? Don’t you think people choosing not to vaccinate are standing in the way of herd immunity?

South

And accepts blindly that it’s good for you"

It’s not good for you it’s good for society and will give people a better life than one we are living at the moment. Pros far far outweigh the cons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you know exactly what’s in every vaccine you’ve ever taken?? hahah

Just grow up, if the government wanted to track you then they’d have a whole host of other methods of doing it...

Oh wait, they already do...

"Vaxer:

I won't get vaccinated to protect myself. I will get vaccinated to protect total strangers whom I will never meet. It's called social responsibility.

Not an anti-vaxxer at all, but all this nonsense "I am not doing it to protect myself" is getting out of fashion already."

You're entitled to your opinion. But firstly you don't know me so maybe you're just judging me by your own standards. And secondly that's how vaccinations work. They immunise so many people that the virus fails to find a host to spread it.

Right now my kids don't need a vaccination for smallpox because of vaccinations other people had before they were born.

So yes. I believe in this because I believe in science over the bullshit on social media.

World Wide Web

"Vaxer:

Not an anti-vaxxer at all, but all this nonsense "I am not doing it to protect myself" is getting out of fashion already.

What about the statement don’t you agree with? Don’t you think herd immunity is beneficial? Don’t you think people choosing not to vaccinate are standing in the way of herd immunity? "

Heard immunity is beneficial, but don't put the blame on people who are refusing to vaccinate for one reason or other.

Do you know exactly what’s in every vaccine you’ve ever taken?? hahah

Just grow up, if the government wanted to track you then they’d have a whole host of other methods of doing it...

Oh wait, they already do... "

That's exactly the point. We don't know what's in anything we ingest. But we consume it on trust. Ironically we save our cynicism for something that has been tested more thoroughly than anything we buy in the supermarket!

"Vaxer:

What about the statement don’t you agree with? Don’t you think herd immunity is beneficial? Don’t you think people choosing not to vaccinate are standing in the way of herd immunity?

Heard immunity is beneficial, but don't put the blame on people who are refusing to vaccinate for one reason or other. "

Herd immunity has never been implemented successfully without the simultaneous use of a vaccine. And by successfully I mean without awful death toll.

South

"Vaxer:

Heard immunity is beneficial, but don't put the blame on people who are refusing to vaccinate for one reason or other. "

The reason herd immunity may not be achieved will be because not enough people take the vaccine. There is literally no one else to blame if this happens ....

Oh I think I love you!! "

Glad to have someone who makes good sense on board.

"Vaxer:

Heard immunity is beneficial, but don't put the blame on people who are refusing to vaccinate for one reason or other.

The reason herd immunity may not be achieved will be because not enough people take the vaccine. There is literally no one else to blame if this happens .... "

Exactly this!!!

Totally nuts

I said earlier that the concept of doing something for the overall good of society was an alien concept for some.

It seems that it is such an alien concept for some people that they even refuse to believe it exists in others.

I can only feel sorrow and pity for those who have lost their compassion for their fellow man.

We are an interdependent species. The overdeveloped sense of self preservation will determine the fate of the human race. I'm not impressed.

World Wide Web

"Vaxer:

Herd immunity has never been implemented successfully without the simultaneous use of a vaccine. And by successfully I mean without awful death toll."

"Simultaneous" is the key word here. We haven't got the capacity to vaccinate the numbers required for achieving heard immunity even if it was made compulsory. What is the point of keep screaming about how everyone should get the vaccine for the benefit of the society.

I am hoping the government has got the plan for rolling it out right, and there will be more than enough people taking it when they are offered one.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I’m just waiting for the first person who pegs it after being vaccinated

Because you just know people will panic and over react.

You have to accept that even with a vaccine some will die

"Vaxer:

The reason herd immunity may not be achieved will be because not enough people take the vaccine. There is literally no one else to blame if this happens .... "

Apart from the natural immunity already in the population.

"Vaxer:

Herd immunity has never been implemented successfully without the simultaneous use of a vaccine. And by successfully I mean without awful death toll.

"Simultaneous" is the key word here. We haven't got the capacity to vaccinate the numbers required for achieving heard immunity even if it was made compulsory. What is the point of keep screaming about how everyone should get the vaccine for the benefit of the society.

I am hoping the government has got the plan for rolling it out right, and there will be more than enough people taking it when they are offered one. "

I don't understand you. Are you expecting it to happen in one day. Like a light switch?

Let's examine this. The thing that prevents us implementing herd immunity is the unacceptablly high death toll. Therefore we do not need to vaccinate 68 million Britons. We need to vaccinate 15 million aged and another 5 million or so vulnerable. If we can test 200 000 a day why can't we vaccinate 200 000 a day? That would take 100 days. With the combined use of vaccine, continued social distancing measures and the arrival of spring this virus could be dead and buried by summer.

The only thing standing in our way is mass stupidity.

"Vaxer:

The reason herd immunity may not be achieved will be because not enough people take the vaccine. There is literally no one else to blame if this happens ....

Apart from the natural immunity already in the population."

Any idea what percentage that is?

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I don’t think 99% of Vaxers accept blindly that the vaccine is ‘good for us’. However what we do know is that COVID kills 1 in 100 of those that it infects and if we don’t act to get rid off it we may catch it more than once making the odds of dying worse. Add to that the fact that around 5% of those infected have long lasting serious symptoms. Ignoring all of the other lab based testing and previous testing that has been done similar vaccines/ingredients, the vaccines which we are likely to receive in the next few months have already been tested on tens of thousands of patients without a single serious side effect. I know which odds I prefer.

Whether people have the vaccine or not is a decision entirely for the individual, and nobody else. Personally, I will have it when offered as I want to see this virus and it's destruction bought to an end (or made manageable) asap.

I also firmly believe that every action has a consequence, now I don't know whether the Govt will make the vaccine a condition for foreign travel, access to organised event etc, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if other countries do and I want to be able to go over to my place in France again.

This .....

"Whether people have the vaccine or not is a decision entirely for the individual, and nobody else. Personally, I will have it when offered as I want to see this virus and it's destruction bought to an end (or made manageable) asap.

I also firmly believe that every action has a consequence, now I don't know whether the Govt will make the vaccine a condition for foreign travel, access to organised event etc, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if other countries do and I want to be able to go over to my place in France again."

While I respect an individual's choice to have or not have the vaccine, I also respect people's rights to not be infected by others when it's totally preventable.

"While I respect an individual's choice to have or not have the vaccine, I also respect people's rights to not be infected by others when it's totally preventable. "

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, hence how I started my post. However, I'm not sure on your reply because as I understand it, the vaccine won't prevent infection as such, it will mitigate the severity of the illness.

Freedom and rights end when your freedom and rights start to infringe on the freedom and rights of others.

In this particular instance a number of people unable to receive the vaccine themselves are relying on the common decency of members of society to protect them by immuninising themselves.

Apart from this, we need to get back to work, get life back to normal and recover from a virus that has wrecked havoc with all of our lives.

What about the rights of workers who want to go back to a full wage, of business people want to open their businesses again, of frontline workers who need a rest, of Rishi Sunak who desperately needs to tax the daylights out of us to pay back all the debt...

South

"While I respect an individual's choice to have or not have the vaccine, I also respect people's rights to not be infected by others when it's totally preventable.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, hence how I started my post. However, I'm not sure on your reply because as I understand it, the vaccine won't prevent infection as such, it will mitigate the severity of the illness."

The MRNA will prevent infection the viral load won’t become high enough to cause a positive test or to transmit.

I’m a vaxer - definitely getting due to people/job around me.

"

The MRNA will prevent infection the viral load won’t become high enough to cause a positive test or to transmit. "

If that is indeed correct it's brilliant, and I stand corrected

"While I respect an individual's choice to have or not have the vaccine, I also respect people's rights to not be infected by others when it's totally preventable.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, hence how I started my post. However, I'm not sure on your reply because as I understand it, the vaccine won't prevent infection as such, it will mitigate the severity of the illness."

My understanding of the vaccine is that it triggers an immune response. That is it gets your body to manufacture antibodies without actually getting the virus.

I'm not an immunologist but I would imagine that a virus has a hard time spreading through your body when it has antibodies to contend with. I would imagine that a smaller viral load would make these antibodies more effective and hope we shall continue to wear masks.

As another poster has wisely pointed out there is also natural immunity in part of the population which will make a vaccine rollout more effective.

"I’m a vaxer - definitely getting due to people/job around me. "

South

"

The MRNA will prevent infection the viral load won’t become high enough to cause a positive test or to transmit.

If that is indeed correct it's brilliant, and I stand corrected "

Believe me all I have done since this vaccine was announced is research from various (some more reputable than others) this is how it works.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Part one was anti lockdown, part two was anti mask and now the next round is opposition to the vaccine.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fair

"Part one was anti lockdown, part two was anti mask and now the next round is opposition to the vaccine. "

You'd swear we're on the virus's side

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

only time will tell. One side will be right and one will be wrong. Don't knock either side till then.thats a few years away yet

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fair"

I think anti vaxers should be treated. But should pay for the cost their treatment incurs. I don't see why others who get vaccinated should pay for someone else's messed up ideology.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fair"
you don't know what reason each anti vaxer is using. And we, all don't know what the full outcome of all this will be. Isn't it best to just shut up till then and both sides stop attacking one another

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Part one was anti lockdown, part two was anti mask and now the next round is opposition to the vaccine.

You'd swear we're on the virus's side "

You'd swear they are the side of the virus, they have objected to every measure intended to hinder the spread of the virus.

I say everyone put your big person pants on. Those who can get vaccinated, get vaccinated. The virus dies out. No more restrictions, no more masks, no more vaccines, no more drama, no more virus section on a swinging forum.

"Part one was anti lockdown, part two was anti mask and now the next round is opposition to the vaccine.

You'd swear we're on the virus's side

You'd swear they are the side of the virus, they have objected to every measure intended to hinder the spread of the virus. "

And they are the same people who moan about it.

London

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fairyou don't know what reason each anti vaxer is using. And we, all don't know what the full outcome of all this will be. Isn't it best to just shut up till then and both sides stop attacking one another "

Spreading fear is deadly and will result in many more deaths don’t you think? If you choose not to have the vaccine then fine but don’t try and scare over people into not having it. We will never get rid of covid then!

London

"I say everyone put your big person pants on. Those who can get vaccinated, get vaccinated. The virus dies out. No more restrictions, no more masks, no more vaccines, no more drama, no more virus section on a swinging forum."

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fairyou don't know what reason each anti vaxer is using. And we, all don't know what the full outcome of all this will be. Isn't it best to just shut up till then and both sides stop attacking one another "

Other than the unknown long term effects of the vaccine I have yet to hear one scientificly valid reason why one shouldn't be vaccinated.

All I'm hearing is people claiming that it's a personal choice. From my perspective, being willing to risk some else's life is selfish no matter how you dress it up.

I'm not attacking anyone. But if people choose to be selfish they need to own up to that instead of coming up with bullshit arguments that wouldn't fool a 5 year old. It's insulting.

"only time will tell. One side will be right and one will be wrong. Don't knock either side till then.thats a few years away yet "

This.

To be honest I'm getting tired now of all the "my dad's bigger than your dad" bickering. Neither side will convince the other their wrong, so it's all a bit of waste of time trying. I think I'll give the Virus forum a break, or until normal service resumes at least.

London

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fairyou don't know what reason each anti vaxer is using. And we, all don't know what the full outcome of all this will be. Isn't it best to just shut up till then and both sides stop attacking one another

Other than the unknown long term effects of the vaccine I have yet to hear one scientificly valid reason why one shouldn't be vaccinated.

All I'm hearing is people claiming that it's a personal choice. From my perspective, being willing to risk some else's life is selfish no matter how you dress it up.

I'm not attacking anyone. But if people choose to be selfish they need to own up to that instead of coming up with bullshit arguments that wouldn't fool a 5 year old. It's insulting. "

Totally agree with you

"Vaxer:

Apart from the natural immunity already in the population.

Any idea what percentage that is?"

It’s not static. Unless Covid has changed how T cell immunity works.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

This could all be a lot of hot air if not every individual is actually offered the vaccine

Each side has their extremes, I feel sorry for those that can’t have the vaccine and will now have to deal with those who question them as to their reasons, I’m sure many of those with the loudest voices wouldn’t like their medical history aired in public or made to feel a leper in society.

Just let everyone decide for themselves, if offered it and stop the bickering

Tonbridge

In reality the government are preventing that by vaccinating the over 80s first. They have little to lose and plenty to gain from being the guinea pigs for the vaccine. There will be several million older than me for the 'phase 4' trial and the safety will be a little bit clearer in a few months time before I have give it any thought.

Guinea pigs? You do know that all of these vaccines have gone through rigorous trials. It's not exactly something some kid put together in his chemistry set...

Oh wait...

Among the 250 known harmful chemicals in the vaccine, at least 69 can cause cancer.

Oops no that's cigarette smoke....

Gotta a love it when an antivaxer tells how harmful the vaccine might be whilst smoking a cigarette proven to be harmful.

"

They have followed 30,000 for a couple of months. If your happy to count that as rigorous long term safety tests for a vaccine creation mechanism that has never been licensed before then fill your boots.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fairyou don't know what reason each anti vaxer is using. And we, all don't know what the full outcome of all this will be. Isn't it best to just shut up till then and both sides stop attacking one another

I'm not attacking anyone. But if people choose to be selfish they need to own up to that instead of coming up with bullshit arguments that wouldn't fool a 5 year old. It's insulting. "

Personally I think that unknown long term side effects is plenty enough reason in itself to not take the vaccine. I don’t need to come up with any argument to justify my personal choice

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Blindly! Pray tell the extent of your scientific knowledge, that you can dismiss the experts opinion. Thousands of hours of medical research gone to waste, when the scientists could have just watched YouTube!

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fair

I think anti vaxers should be treated. But should pay for the cost their treatment incurs. I don't see why others who get vaccinated should pay for someone else's messed up ideology. "

Isn’t that what I pay tax for? The NHS is for everyone, even people with differing opinions

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Vaxer:

What about the statement don’t you agree with? Don’t you think herd immunity is beneficial? Don’t you think people choosing not to vaccinate are standing in the way of herd immunity? "

Where have you been! The protection gained after getting covid is a short term period (4-6 months) Herd immunity only works if you can't get reinfected.

"... A period of human history when the man on the street knew more about epidemics and viruses than qualified epidemiologists who spent their lives in field fighting the spread of disease...

...Antivaxer: Person who doesn't know what's in the vaccine, how it's made or anything scientific about except that it's bad for you. Also ingests a myriad of chemicals every day from a source that has a fraction of the regulation that medicine does, doesn't know what's in it or how it's made but has blind faith in the producer."

Vaxer the people that actually know the least about vaccine safety

The ones that believe the immune system is a conspiracy and the Gov have their best interests at heart

Curve ball....I'm a vaccinator! Of many injections...

"I say everyone put your big person pants on. Those who can get vaccinated, get vaccinated. The virus dies out. No more restrictions, no more masks, no more vaccines, no more drama, no more virus section on a swinging forum."

That statement just proves how uninformed you actually are

Has any vaccine been proven to end transmission NO

Has any vaccine been proven to stop you catching it NO

If you get vaccinated will you avoid isolation if anyone close catches it NO

Do they know of any long term health affects or if it affects fertility NO

Quick line up

OP do you feel the same way about overweight people?

NEWTOWNABBEY

Covid free and immunised, will be the only ones allowed to fly, if the government's agree on a strategy. We'll see how many anti-vaxers protest then, when they can't get to Torremolenos!

"Covid free and immunised, will be the only ones allowed to fly, if the government's agree on a strategy. We'll see how many anti-vaxers protest then, when they can't get to Torremolenos!"

Happy not to travel, so no skin off my nose

"Covid free and immunised, will be the only ones allowed to fly, if the government's agree on a strategy. We'll see how many anti-vaxers protest then, when they can't get to Torremolenos!"

I don’t think this will become a requirement, time will tell

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I say everyone put your big person pants on. Those who can get vaccinated, get vaccinated. The virus dies out. No more restrictions, no more masks, no more vaccines, no more drama, no more virus section on a swinging forum.

Quick line up "

Apart from maybe not being allowed to travel, what will the swinging anti vaxers do if the swinging clubs demand vaccination before entry or other people won't meet you. I bet your anti vax principles will just disappear into thin air!

"I say everyone put your big person pants on. Those who can get vaccinated, get vaccinated. The virus dies out. No more restrictions, no more masks, no more vaccines, no more drama, no more virus section on a swinging forum.

Quick line up

Apart from maybe not being allowed to travel, what will the swinging anti vaxers do if the swinging clubs demand vaccination before entry or other people won't meet you. I bet your anti vax principles will just disappear into thin air!"

Have you considered the loss of income all these apparent refusals will incur? After this year I’m not quite so sure that having the vaccine will become a condition of anything

Quick line up "

I guess if you only see Vaccination a personal and immediate benefit to ones self then it loses it's charm. If you see the vaccine as the most powerful tool we have at our disposal, then will it, if adopted universally, end the virus and all your issues become mute.

At this point we have to weigh up the highly unlikely possibility of long term effects against the short term certainty that people WILL die. But if those people aren't you... why should you care about other people dying?

I'm not attacking anyone. But if people choose to be selfish they need to own up to that instead of coming up with bullshit arguments that wouldn't fool a 5 year old. It's insulting.

OP do you feel the same way about overweight people?"

I don't see a comparison. 60 000 people didn't die because overweight person refused to eat a salad.

South

Quick line up "

Do you know how an MRNA vaccine works? Transmission yes (the protein spike enables the slightest viral particle to be counteracted by your immune system)

Catching - yes as the viral load won’t be high enough to show a positive test before your immune system ‘kills’ the virus

Isolation - yes of course once you have had the second dose that’s kind of the point

Long term - no obviously but the long term affects of the virus are known and will kill many thousands more directly and indirectly.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Quick line up "

The vaccines have been proven to prevent people from getting covid. If people can't catch it they can't pass it on.

The stage 3 trials has clearly demonstrated the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Is there any reason to suggest that any of the 3 vaccines will affect fertility. Is there any scientific reason to suggest that this could be a side effect? Do you have any idea how these vaccines work?

Was this actually a real post coming from someone with a real brain??

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It has not been tested on how it affects fertility in males or ladies of childbearing age, so there is no facts or research yet on that point.

Like most vaccines it won't be given to pregnant or breastfeeding ladies and you are advised to wait untill at least 2 months after being vaccinated to try to get pregnant.

hiding from cock pics.

Copied and pasted from the Telegraph

Coronavirus vaccine won't free you from self-isolation, says Government

The jabs provide Covid-19 immunity but scientists are yet to prove this prevents recipients from carrying and spreading the virus

Gordon Rayner, Political Editor Telegraph

3 DECEMBER 2020 • 7:00 PM

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

Quick line up

The vaccines have been proven to prevent people from getting covid. If people can't catch it they can't pass it on.

Is there any reason to suggest that any of the 3 vaccines will affect fertility. Is there any scientific reason to suggest that this could be a side effect? Do you have any idea how these vaccines work?

Was this actually a real post coming from someone with a real brain??"

This is the link which gives the ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine along with the information leaflets given to the authorised health care workers for administering it.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19

It clearly states "Fertility - It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility in humans".

This is because it has not been tested. This very specific vaccine cannot possibly have been tested long enough to find out how it affects fertility!

The reason there is worry about how fertility might be affected is because the vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans (the necessary studies proving shared location of these proteins can be found when surfing the web on ncbi). It cannot have been ruled out without the necessary testing that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, the same as it produces an immune reaction against the virus, and infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

And I sincerely hope that anyone who is authorised to administer the vaccine to a woman of child bearing age informs these women - as I believe that lack of this information is not giving any woman the option of giving informed consent on taking the vaccine.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Quick line up

This is the link which gives the ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine along with the information leaflets given to the authorised health care workers for administering it.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19

It clearly states "Fertility - It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility in humans".

This is because it has not been tested. This very specific vaccine cannot possibly have been tested long enough to find out how it affects fertility!

The reason there is worry about how fertility might be affected is because the vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans (the necessary studies proving shared location of these proteins can be found when surfing the web on ncbi). It cannot have been ruled out without the necessary testing that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, the same as it produces an immune reaction against the virus, and infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

And I sincerely hope that anyone who is authorised to administer the vaccine to a woman of child bearing age informs these women - as I believe that lack of this information is not giving any woman the option of giving informed consent on taking the vaccine.

"

I see you've stopped referring to the discredited scientists who originated this rumour... but regardless... the bulk of it is lifted wholesale from an anti-vax bullshit post which seems to have been doing the rounds on various social media and plandemic conspiracy websites recently.

So rather than trying to pass off a cut-and-paste nonsense like this as anything with any value... how about you point us to some source for your argument? Please, let us see the credible studies that show any of this nonsense is true and applicable to the covid vaccines which are coming through.

I won't hold my breath

I'm not sure if anyone wants a provaxxer's opinion at this point but you're gonna get it anyway:

I'm not stupid and I'm not blind. I've done enough research into this and vaccines as a whole and accept that yes, shock horror, there is a tiny, minute, microscopic percentage of a risk. ALL vaccines come with these, again, TINY risks, not just this one. But I accept that risk because a) I owe it to myself and my family to not be reckless with this virus and b) the alternative is much worse.

Look at it this way: sometimes seatbelts can cause freak accidents, but it's generally much safer to wear one

London

"I'm not sure if anyone wants a provaxxer's opinion at this point but you're gonna get it anyway:

I'm not stupid and I'm not blind. I've done enough research into this and vaccines as a whole and accept that yes, shock horror, there is a tiny, minute, microscopic percentage of a risk. ALL vaccines come with these, again, TINY risks, not just this one. But I accept that risk because a) I owe it to myself and my family to not be reckless with this virus and b) the alternative is much worse.

Look at it this way: sometimes seatbelts can cause freak accidents, but it's generally much safer to wear one "

Extremely well put x

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

Quick line up

I see you've stopped referring to the discredited scientists who originated this rumour... but regardless... the bulk of it is lifted wholesale from an anti-vax bullshit post which seems to have been doing the rounds on various social media and plandemic conspiracy websites recently.

So rather than trying to pass off a cut-and-paste nonsense like this as anything with any value... how about you point us to some source for your argument? Please, let us see the credible studies that show any of this nonsense is true and applicable to the covid vaccines which are coming through.

I won't hold my breath "

Eh, I shared the official government link to the leaflet which clearly states what is NOT known about the effects of this vaccine on fertility!!!

I named 2 scientists in the post you are referring to, but believe me, these are not the only ones spouting what you claim to be bullshit.

I also gave the location where you can search for the necessary study for shared location of these proteins. I am not permitted to post this kind of link here as far as I'm aware.

And there are NO studies to see how this vaccine affects fertility. Do you need a peer reviewed study for a study which doesn't exist?

So why don't you give me a link or renowned scientist or doctor or the example of a study which indicates women of childbearing age have nothing to worry about?

hiding from cock pics.

I was just googling for my own information and and found this.

I don't want to post the link as I'm not sure if it's allowed or not but if you google this you will find lots of links.

I have two teenage daughter's so I just want to be sure of what they will be taking if and when they are vaccinated.

I'm not anti vaccination I'm just cautious.

On December 1, 2020, Dr. Michael Yeadon (former Vice President Respiratory & Chief Scientific Advisor, Pfizer) and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg (lung specialist and former head of the public health department) filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

One of their concerns is about the chance of indefinite infertility in women who have been vaccinated.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Quick line up

I won't hold my breath

Eh, I shared the official government link to the leaflet which clearly states what is NOT known about the effects of this vaccine on fertility!!!

I named 2 scientists in the post you are referring to, but believe me, these are not the only ones spouting what you claim to be bullshit.

I also gave the location where you can search for the necessary study for shared location of these proteins. I am not permitted to post this kind of link here as far as I'm aware.

And there are NO studies to see how this vaccine affects fertility. Do you need a peer reviewed study for a study which doesn't exist?

So why don't you give me a link or renowned scientist or doctor or the example of a study which indicates women of childbearing age have nothing to worry about?"

My post was about the specific rumoured threat that you furthered. The bullshit one. You can post links to legitimate sources. I'm sure legitimate scientific studies qualify. Have at it. Show your evidence or please give it up.

As for the government warning, standard language for something which is of minimal risk. Can you find any evidence that any vaccination in history which has had a proven effect on fertility?

I'm going to guess no. What you will find is that fertility is used as a pretty standard method of attack by anti-vaxxers. A good way for the intellectually dishonest to play on the fears of people who may have understandable uncertainties.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"I said earlier that the concept of doing something for the overall good of society was an alien concept for some.

It seems that it is such an alien concept for some people that they even refuse to believe it exists in others.

I can only feel sorrow and pity for those who have lost their compassion for their fellow man.

We are an interdependent species. The overdeveloped sense of self preservation will determine the fate of the human race. I'm not impressed. "

I'm hesitant about having the vaccine.

I'm a health professional with over 30yrs experience.

I've done good, all through my adult life.

I have the right to question and challenge the Government.

I'm not an anti-cancer, I'm an intelligent woman who will decide herself based on my health status.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Anti-vaxer not cancer ! Auto correct !

"I was just googling for my own information and and found this.

I don't want to post the link as I'm not sure if it's allowed or not but if you google this you will find lots of links.

I have two teenage daughter's so I just want to be sure of what they will be taking if and when they are vaccinated.

On December 1, 2020, Dr. Michael Yeadon (former Vice President Respiratory & Chief Scientific Advisor, Pfizer) and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg (lung specialist and former head of the public health department) filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

One of their concerns is about the chance of indefinite infertility in women who have been vaccinated.

"

I did look this up and funnily enough the first articles I found were ones saying these were baseless claims. They at no point in their letter to the EMA stated that it was an absolute fact that the vaccine caused fertility issues, their claims were based on unproved theories only. Also this is not the first time that those two doctors have been accused of spreading misinformation during the pandemic, so I would take what they say with a pinch of salt.

I'm not discounting your fears at all but I'm just saying there is always information on the Internet that can be used to back up literally any point of view and it's hard to know what's real. Ultimately the choice is down to your daughters and the most important thing is that they are as well-informed as possible, no matter which way they go.

I did look this up and funnily enough the first articles I found were ones saying these were baseless claims. They at no point in their letter to the EMA stated that it was an absolute fact that the vaccine caused fertility issues, their claims were based on unproved theories only. Also this is not the first time that those two doctors have been accused of spreading misinformation during the pandemic, so I would take what they say with a pinch of salt.

I'm not discounting your fears at all but I'm just saying there is always information on the Internet that can be used to back up literally any point of view and it's hard to know what's real. Ultimately the choice is down to your daughters and the most important thing is that they are as well-informed as possible, no matter which way they go. "

Coincidentally enough I'm just watching a segment on This Morning and they're on a live call with a doctor. She says that there are syncytin-homogelous proteins , BUT there is no evidence that they will block the formation of the placenta. If that were the case we would have been seeing first-trimester miscarriages caused by covid, which we haven't. Hopefully that makes you, and anyone else worrying about infertility, better

hiding from cock pics.

I'm not discounting your fears at all but I'm just saying there is always information on the Internet that can be used to back up literally any point of view and it's hard to know what's real. Ultimately the choice is down to your daughters and the most important thing is that they are as well-informed as possible, no matter which way they go.

Coincidentally enough I'm just watching a segment on This Morning and they're on a live call with a doctor. She says that there are syncytin-homogelous proteins , BUT there is no evidence that they will block the formation of the placenta. If that were the case we would have been seeing first-trimester miscarriages caused by covid, which we haven't. Hopefully that makes you, and anyone else worrying about infertility, better "

Thank you, I am confused by the amount of information and missinormation) and sometimes it can be worrying to know where to look and who to believe.

Thank you so much for your words.

Coincidentally enough I'm just watching a segment on This Morning and they're on a live call with a doctor. She says that there are syncytin-homogelous proteins , BUT there is no evidence that they will block the formation of the placenta. If that were the case we would have been seeing first-trimester miscarriages caused by covid, which we haven't. Hopefully that makes you, and anyone else worrying about infertility, better

Thank you, I am confused by the amount of information and missinormation) and sometimes it can be worrying to know where to look and who to believe.

Thank you so much for your words."

No worries, and actually I apologise for the way my last post was written haha it seems I have lost the ability to write full sentences hopefully you could still make some sense of it!

hiding from cock pics.

It totally made sense to me, Amber x

Tonbridge

Coincidentally enough I'm just watching a segment on This Morning and they're on a live call with a doctor. She says that there are syncytin-homogelous proteins , BUT there is no evidence that they will block the formation of the placenta. If that were the case we would have been seeing first-trimester miscarriages caused by covid, which we haven't. Hopefully that makes you, and anyone else worrying about infertility, better "

So they have not tested the vaccine for its effects on fertility or pregnancy and then they are expecting women of childbearing age, who are at negligible risk from covid to take one for the team.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Quick line up

"

You do realise that a logical corrollary of this argument would be that covid could render women infertile, by the exact same mechanism. So any level of informed consent would involve ensuring that patients are aware that (a) there is some miniscule chance of vaccination causing undetermined side effects at some undetermined time in the future, these side effects may or may not include having an effect on fertility; but also aware that (b) catching covid does have proven effects up to and including severe organ damage, long term disability, and in a non-trivial fraction of cases death in less than 30 days. And also whatever possibility of infertility that might or might not be associated with a vaccine, will also be associated with catching the disease.

And I sincerely hope that anyone who is unwilling to take measures to prevent them passing on the virus to a woman of child bearing age informs these women - as I believe that lack of this information is not giving any woman the option of giving informed consent on receiving a frequently fatal disease.

So they have not tested the vaccine for its effects on fertility or pregnancy and then they are expecting women of childbearing age, who are at negligible risk from covid to take one for the team."

I'm not even going to bother, I already know you're not worth the effort

NEWTOWNABBEY

Quick line up

Apart from maybe not being allowed to travel, what will the swinging anti vaxers do if the swinging clubs demand vaccination before entry or other people won't meet you. I bet your anti vax principles will just disappear into thin air!.

Have you considered the loss of income all these apparent refusals will incur? After this year I’m not quite so sure that having the vaccine will become a condition of anything "

Well, you haven't done much research then. There's loads of countries which have vaccination rules of entry, for polio, yellow fever, meningitis and were not talking 3rd world countries or Australia, China, Mexico, india, Egypt, Mexico, Bahamas, philippenes and a host of African countries.

On the subject of income. If an anti vaxer is allowed into a swinging club and spreads it, with the resulting closure for cleaning, they're going to lose income. Also the bad publicity would also harm their income.

I'm at a lose to understand your reasoning but then I would as I cannot comprehend anti vaxer

Quick line up

Apart from maybe not being allowed to travel, what will the swinging anti vaxers do if the swinging clubs demand vaccination before entry or other people won't meet you. I bet your anti vax principles will just disappear into thin air!.

Have you considered the loss of income all these apparent refusals will incur? After this year I’m not quite so sure that having the vaccine will become a condition of anything

Well, you haven't done much research then. There's loads of countries which have vaccination rules of entry, for polio, yellow fever, meningitis and were not talking 3rd world countries or Australia, China, Mexico, india, Egypt, Mexico, Bahamas, philippenes and a host of African countries.

On the subject of income. If an anti vaxer is allowed into a swinging club and spreads it, with the resulting closure for cleaning, they're going to lose income. Also the bad publicity would also harm their income.

I'm at a lose to understand your reasoning but then I would as I cannot comprehend anti vaxer"

Just as I cannot understand people willing to take the vaccine. Live and let live

London

Quick line up

I'm at a lose to understand your reasoning but then I would as I cannot comprehend anti vaxer

Just as I cannot understand people willing to take the vaccine. Live and let live "

Just out of interest what would you say is a way out of this pandemic if no one has the vaccine? I’m genuinely interested

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Quick line up

I'm at a lose to understand your reasoning but then I would as I cannot comprehend anti vaxer"

I dont know where you got your information from regarding the country's you mentioned.

Way out of date ...

NEWTOWNABBEY

Quick line up

Just as I cannot understand people willing to take the vaccine. Live and let live "

What is your point about vaccines then. Tell us your medical background or the sources of your peer reviewed knowledge. I suggest anti vaxers go live in Antarctica where they can freely spread anything. It's not live and let live, it's live or die for a lot of us. Every action has consequences and I don't want to be near the actions of the anti's.

What is with the ant trust nature of your objections. Is the whole world, including all of the scientific and medical arguments against you. For what reason, some secret society going to control what vegetables you buy or secret signals from your tv to brainwash you! I'll let you into a secret, TV's have been doing it for years, it's called advertising!

NEWTOWNABBEY

Quick line up

I dont know where you got your information from regarding the country's you mentioned.

Way out of date ..."

Prove it!

Quick line up

Just as I cannot understand people willing to take the vaccine. Live and let live

What is your point about vaccines then. Tell us your medical background or the sources of your peer reviewed knowledge. I suggest anti vaxers go live in Antarctica where they can freely spread anything. It's not live and let live, it's live or die for a lot of us. Every action has consequences and I don't want to be near the actions of the anti's.

What is with the ant trust nature of your objections. Is the whole world, including all of the scientific and medical arguments against you. For what reason, some secret society going to control what vegetables you buy or secret signals from your tv to brainwash you! I'll let you into a secret, TV's have been doing it for years, it's called advertising!"

I will not and do not have any obligation to explain my objections to you

Nottingham

Quick line up

Way out of date ...

Prove it!"

I go to Egypt 3 times a year ...no vaccination needed.

Australia too last year ...no vaccination needed.

NEWTOWNABBEY

Quick line up

Way out of date ...

Prove it!

I go to Egypt 3 times a year ...no vaccination needed.

Australia too last year ...no vaccination needed.

"

I didn't say they were needed but they have rules and restrictions which may impact on having a vaccination.

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 08/12/20 16:22:43]

World Wide Web

"Vaxer:

You're entitled to your opinion. But firstly you don't know me so maybe you're just judging me by your own standards. And secondly that's how vaccinations work. They immunise so many people that the virus fails to find a host to spread it."

That particular vaccine doesn't make you immune as far as I am concerned. If you choose to have it then you are less likely to have the more serious side effects, but you can still get it, and therefore pass it on. How exactly people who are refusing to have it and relying on their own immune system to fight the virus are being selfish I am struggling to understand.

"Vaxer:

You're entitled to your opinion. But firstly you don't know me so maybe you're just judging me by your own standards. And secondly that's how vaccinations work. They immunise so many people that the virus fails to find a host to spread it.

That particular vaccine doesn't make you immune as far as I am concerned. If you choose to have it then you are less likely to have the more serious side effects, but you can still get it, and therefore pass it on. How exactly people who are refusing to have it and relying on their own immune system to fight the virus are being selfish I am struggling to understand. "

This has been answered further up in the thread. The vaccine works by triggering an immune response and fooling your body into producing antibodies. The antibodies will prevent people from being able to spread the virus.

If the purpose of the vaccine was only to protect myself I wouldn't bother, I wouldn't even be on the virus forum. But for heavens sakes now we have a solution to a problem which has plagued us for nearly a year why are we debating whether we should solve it or not?

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Vaxer:

That particular vaccine doesn't make you immune as far as I am concerned. If you choose to have it then you are less likely to have the more serious side effects, but you can still get it, and therefore pass it on. How exactly people who are refusing to have it and relying on their own immune system to fight the virus are being selfish I am struggling to understand.

This has been answered further up in the thread. The vaccine works by triggering an immune response and fooling your body into producing antibodies. The antibodies will prevent people from being able to spread the virus.

If the purpose of the vaccine was only to protect myself I wouldn't bother, I wouldn't even be on the virus forum. But for heavens sakes now we have a solution to a problem which has plagued us for nearly a year why are we debating whether we should solve it or not?"

Right on brother!

"Vaxer:

I think your last sentence sums up a lot of the comments on the forums on this topic and Brexit.

Most are looking to find someone to blame for something that isn't or may not go the way of their thinking.

Why must you or others keep looking to constantly blame?

It's quite sad that this is the baggage that many are taking with them from 2020 into 2021.

"We can choose to walk through it, dragging the carcasses of our prejudice and hatred, our avarice, our data banks and dead ideas, our dead rivers and smoky skies behind us. Or we can walk through lightly, with little luggage, ready to imagine another world. And ready to fight for it." Arundhati Roy

"Vaxer:

If the purpose of the vaccine was only to protect myself I wouldn't bother, I wouldn't even be on the virus forum. But for heavens sakes now we have a solution to a problem which has plagued us for nearly a year why are we debating whether we should solve it or not?"

Sadly your assumption on the antibodies preventing the spread is incorrect as it doesn't kill the virus. The virus will continue to be spread in the normal way and can stay in the nasal passage of anyone whether vaccinated or not. The vaccine build immunity for the one whom is vaccinated. What this WILL do is reduce the effects on those who have the vaccine. It will not stop the spreading of it.

The CEO of Pfizer has come out and admitted this and the Lancet has said this, 'although it is right to be hopeful and encouraged, we are far from ending COVID-19 as a public health issue....

....There is a danger that the public might become complacent following the news of promising vaccines, but how much more difficult will it be to ensure adherence to guidance and restrictions when a vaccine is available to many but others remain unprotected?'

As it has been said repeatedly on news etc, we will still be required to wear masks and sanitise hands hands and exercise elements of social distancing for many more months ahead until the virus has weakened so much that hospital admissions have become rare.

"Vaxer:

I think your last sentence sums up a lot of the comments on the forums on this topic and Brexit.

Most are looking to find someone to blame for something that isn't or may not go the way of their thinking.

It's quite sad that this is the baggage that many are taking with them from 2020 into 2021.

"We can choose to walk through it, dragging the carcasses of our prejudice and hatred, our avarice, our data banks and dead ideas, our dead rivers and smoky skies behind us. Or we can walk through lightly, with little luggage, ready to imagine another world. And ready to fight for it." Arundhati Roy

"

It's really so simple. Blame never achieved anything... but...

You're either part of the solution, part of the problem, or part of the landscape.

If you won't get vaccinated you're part of the problem and if you will get vaccinated you're part of the solution. And if there's a genuine reason why you can't get vaccinated you're part of the landscape. Rarely is life so black and white.

On a mooch

"Vaxer:

If the purpose of the vaccine was only to protect myself I wouldn't bother, I wouldn't even be on the virus forum. But for heavens sakes now we have a solution to a problem which has plagued us for nearly a year why are we debating whether we should solve it or not?

Sadly your assumption on the antibodies preventing the spread is incorrect as it doesn't kill the virus. The virus will continue to be spread in the normal way and can stay in the nasal passage of anyone whether vaccinated or not. The vaccine build immunity for the one whom is vaccinated. What this WILL do is reduce the effects on those who have the vaccine. It will not stop the spreading of it.

The CEO of Pfizer has come out and admitted this and the Lancet has said this, 'although it is right to be hopeful and encouraged, we are far from ending COVID-19 as a public health issue....

....There is a danger that the public might become complacent following the news of promising vaccines, but how much more difficult will it be to ensure adherence to guidance and restrictions when a vaccine is available to many but others remain unprotected?'

As it has been said repeatedly on news etc, we will still be required to wear masks and sanitise hands hands and exercise elements of social distancing for many more months ahead until the virus has weakened so much that hospital admissions have become rare."

Add to that it’s 70-90% effective it helping your body build the protection to deal with it, depending on which vaccine you have, something you don’t know until you catch the virus.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Maybe Covid anti-vaxers should agree not to be treated by the NHS if they then go on and catch Covid? Think that’s fair

I think anti vaxers should be treated. But should pay for the cost their treatment incurs. I don't see why others who get vaccinated should pay for someone else's messed up ideology. "

If the vaccine did have some long term effects which harmed the immunised person or possibly their unborn child should they have to pay for treatment to?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Vaxer:

As it has been said repeatedly on news etc, we will still be required to wear masks and sanitise hands hands and exercise elements of social distancing for many more months ahead until the virus has weakened so much that hospital admissions have become rare.

Add to that it’s 70-90% effective it helping your body build the protection to deal with it, depending on which vaccine you have, something you don’t know until you catch the virus. "

Only lessens symptoms if catch it, no protection to you or others, hence same masks, distancing still in place.

World Wide Web

"Vaxer:

You're either part of the solution, part of the problem, or part of the landscape.

If you won't get vaccinated you're part of the problem and if you will get vaccinated you're part of the solution. And if there's a genuine reason why you can't get vaccinated you're part of the landscape. Rarely is life so black and white."

It's not the safety or the effectiveness of the vaccine that's putting me off. Is that sort of attitude, but as you've said: "rarely is life so black and white"

On a mooch

"Vaxer:

Add to that it’s 70-90% effective it helping your body build the protection to deal with it, depending on which vaccine you have, something you don’t know until you catch the virus.

Only lessens symptoms if catch it, no protection to you or others, hence same masks, distancing still in place. "

Precisely

"Vaxer:

If you won't get vaccinated you're part of the problem and if you will get vaccinated you're part of the solution. And if there's a genuine reason why you can't get vaccinated you're part of the landscape. Rarely is life so black and white.

It's not the safety or the effectiveness of the vaccine that's putting me off. Is that sort of attitude, but as you've said: "rarely is life so black and white"

"

Whatever excuse you need to justify your behaviour take it. Use it. At the end of the day you are perpetuating a virus that has brought this world to it's knees.

At the end of the day it's not a battle between vaxers and antivaxers. It's a war between humanity and a virus. You just need to decide whose side you're on.

"Vaxer:

Only lessens symptoms if catch it, no protection to you or others, hence same masks, distancing still in place. "

Please provide a peer reviewed scientific document that states this.

Or is this another case where Facebook orientated urban legends take precedence over scientific journals?

"Vaxer:

"

If it is so black and white as both of you seem to think why are so many hesitant?

Though I respect your pov I don't necessarily share it. The more I read and hear from those who seem to know the less black and white it appears to be to me.

Sadly those who see it as black and white which ever side you're on seem to be less open to hearing and respecting a different pov. It's not about changing ones view but more about allowing people to make their own choice based upon correct information and it's this latter issue which needs to prevail in order that good choices are made by everyone.

"Vaxer:

Only lessens symptoms if catch it, no protection to you or others, hence same masks, distancing still in place.

Please provide a peer reviewed scientific document that states this.

Or is this another case where Facebook orientated urban legends take precedence over scientific journals?"

You show your total ignorance here

You clearly don’t under how a vaccine works

Your challenging a researched and verse response with facebook bog standard nonsense... aka you have nothing to add from your own research and use your staple go to

Karen or Facebook trying yo belittle a sensible, informed response