FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Trump and vaccine .

Trump and vaccine .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He signing a executive order to vaccine americans before any foreign country.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

https://www.foxnews.com/

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

ours starts in about 8 hrs so the u.k has beaten the u.s to it

"ours starts in about 8 hrs so the u.k has beaten the u.s to it "

Good now everything can get back to normal.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"ours starts in about 8 hrs so the u.k has beaten the u.s to it

Good now everything can get back to normal."

i doubt that very much reakon it be towards the end of 2021 before things get back toanything like they were before.

By *unCpl1234Couple  over a year ago

Odiham

I think the terms of the executive order prevent American federal government from extending vaccine assistance before Americans have been vaccinated.

Moderna and pfizer, being private companies, are pretty much allowed to sell to who they like. That being said it's been reported Trump turned down the offer to buy more of the vaccines, leaving the US with 100 million doses until June 2021.

Both Modern and Pfizer CEOs turned down an invitation to a White House vaccine summit today.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This must be causing a wave of cognitive dissonance amidst the Trump loyal.

Will their slavish devotion to the lying, pee-the-bed loving, and thankfully outgoing cuntmander in chief outweigh their mask-eschewing, Bill Gates loathing, anti-vax madness?

Fascinating times

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Sounds like he's finally realised

Covid 19 exists and resists bullying.

By *unCpl1234Couple  over a year ago

Odiham

"This must be causing a wave of cognitive dissonance amidst the Trump loyal.

Will their slavish devotion to the lying, pee-the-bed loving, and thankfully outgoing cuntmander in chief outweigh their mask-eschewing, Bill Gates loathing, anti-vax madness?

Fascinating times "

A lot of good decent people in America are going to suffer because him and Pence simply couldn't be bothered, sadly.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fascinating times

A lot of good decent people in America are going to suffer because him and Pence simply couldn't be bothered, sadly.

"

Jokes aside, a lot have died. My knowledge of US history isn't extensive but I can't imagine history will be able to find a worse president.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"He signing a executive order to vaccine americans before any foreign country."
The right thing for any leader of a country to do and Biden will be happy with it.

It is the job of all governments to protect there own people first.

This is an area where Britain has failed in the passed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He signing a executive order to vaccine americans before any foreign country.The right thing for any leader of a country to do and Biden will be happy with it.

This is an area where Britain has failed in the passed"

Apart from the fact that the uk have started before the USA and I’m sure he knew that.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He signing a executive order to vaccine americans before any foreign country.The right thing for any leader of a country to do and Biden will be happy with it.

This is an area where Britain has failed in the passed"

Not sure again how that logic works Emma, reports today that trump's administration have fecked up in not ordering enough for their citizens in the new year..

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I think I’d rather be part of the covax group (as we are) which ensures that those countries that have signed up each receive enough vaccines for 20% of their population (ie the most vulnerable) as well as ensuring the low economy countries are not left out and wanting, ensuring a fair distribution of the vaccine globally, rather than a country that just looks after its own. This is a global problem after all

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I thought that britain was first whilst other countries will wait abit longer for it.

"I think I’d rather be part of the covax group (as we are) which ensures that those countries that have signed up each receive enough vaccines for 20% of their population (ie the most vulnerable) as well as ensuring the low economy countries are not left out and wanting, ensuring a fair distribution of the vaccine globally, rather than a country that just looks after its own. This is a global problem after all "

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Why would trump followers need to be vaccinated as they keep saying it’s all a lie

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Barmouth

"Why would trump followers need to be vaccinated as they keep saying it’s all a lie "

I was about to say that. Polls indicate that only about 40% of the US population are likely to be vaccinated anyway. With that level of vaccination the US won’t be ‘getting back to normal’ at all.

"Why would trump followers need to be vaccinated as they keep saying it’s all a lie "

Lol hilarious since when have you heard that US citizens listen to any sitting politician. Ever just open your mind and just think for a second that the majority just treat it like another tragedy ? Surely you not that naive.

I see Democrats Republicans libertarians constitutionalist ect ect ect . Everyday getting along with thier daily lives. So how is this a political issue ? Nope it's the American spirit to blame.

"I think I’d rather be part of the covax group (as we are) which ensures that those countries that have signed up each receive enough vaccines for 20% of their population (ie the most vulnerable) as well as ensuring the low economy countries are not left out and wanting, ensuring a fair distribution of the vaccine globally, rather than a country that just looks after its own. This is a global problem after all

"

We have 4 million pfizer vaccines on the way and 100 million Astra Zeneca....plus another 60 million of a few others (given they are approved). That more than covers 100% of population.

On a mooch

"I think I’d rather be part of the covax group (as we are) which ensures that those countries that have signed up each receive enough vaccines for 20% of their population (ie the most vulnerable) as well as ensuring the low economy countries are not left out and wanting, ensuring a fair distribution of the vaccine globally, rather than a country that just looks after its own. This is a global problem after all

We have 4 million pfizer vaccines on the way and 100 million Astra Zeneca....plus another 60 million of a few others (given they are approved). That more than covers 100% of population."

They are pre-orders and only one has been approved for use so far. If they get approved yes that could possibly cover the UK population as would equate to 82 million double doses. Will still be within covax guidance of fair distribution globally.

However, it is not yet known how long the vaccine protects you for so as more is learnt these dosages could be used to revaccinate the vulnerable maybe at the end of next year

"

Did american tax payers dollar pay for the vaccine ? Yes it did along with German influence.

Do we arbitrarily give it out to other nations without vaccinating us first ? Absolutely not.

Remember we are idiots for having faith in our president.

On a mooch

Did american tax payers dollar pay for the vaccine ? Yes it did along with German influence.

Do we arbitrarily give it out to other nations without vaccinating us first ? Absolutely not.

Remember we are idiots for having faith in our president."

Read the covax group

Remember we are idiots for having faith in our president."

The idiots do have faith in this conman

The idiots do have faith in this conman "

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens.

Kind of ironic the man you people hate and a country that attacked you develop a vaccine to help save lives.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Kind of ironic the man you people hate and a country that attacked you develop a vaccine to help save lives."

?

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens."

I live in Philly, what the hell are you talking about?

Central

"I think I’d rather be part of the covax group (as we are) which ensures that those countries that have signed up each receive enough vaccines for 20% of their population (ie the most vulnerable) as well as ensuring the low economy countries are not left out and wanting, ensuring a fair distribution of the vaccine globally, rather than a country that just looks after its own. This is a global problem after all "

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens.

I live in Philly, what the hell are you talking about?"

Lol sorry didn't look at your profile.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Quote: Pfizer used $1billion of its own money to invest in the Covid-19 vaccine (£752m).

Pfizer bankrolled the vaccine but the brains behind the operation are the scientists at BioNTech. The senior VP of BioNTech is a lady called Katalin Karikó, she's Hungarian and she pioneered the mRNA technology back in the late 80s. Unfortunately no-one was bold enough to bankroll her development until now, but her work over the past 25yrs is why this vaccine apparently was developed overnight.

You can read about the brains behind the thing here (there are better links, but Fab doesn't like them).

Pfizer and BioNTech formed a marriage of convenience here.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/redemption-one-scientists-unwavering-belief-mrna-gave-world/

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens."

no it's not been paid for by us tax payers at all and given a choice I'd much rather have the Oxford university vaccine !

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Hi is a virus

doncaster

Fascinating times

"

some already have taking fish pond chemicals , did any die or suffer I'll health from the bleach fiasco ? Beggers belief !

Fascinating times

some already have taking fish pond chemicals , did any die or suffer I'll health from the bleach fiasco ? Beggers belief ! "

Darwinism at its best don't you think? It does say it's for fish and not for human consumption.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

All trhing to get credit for things now he has lost the election.

Cannot stand the creep

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens.no it's not been paid for by us tax payers at all and given a choice I'd much rather have the Oxford university vaccine ! "

Since you love facts so much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

doncaster

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens.no it's not been paid for by us tax payers at all and given a choice I'd much rather have the Oxford university vaccine !

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed"

I'm able to do my own research thank you , but thanks for your input !

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

No us idiots been working while you enjoyed your lockdown. Enjoy the vaccine paid for by us citizens.no it's not been paid for by us tax payers at all and given a choice I'd much rather have the Oxford university vaccine !

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed"

Operation Warp Speed has not funded the BioNtech/Pfizer vaccine that we are using now. That was bankrolled by Pfizer itself and the German Government.

Yes, Warp speed has contributed to the Oxford vaccine, but you will benefit from it by receiving vaccine at cost value. I'd say that's a damn good investment to get the country back on its feet. But that's just me.

doncaster

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

Operation Warp Speed has not funded the BioNtech/Pfizer vaccine that we are using now. That was bankrolled by Pfizer itself and the German Government.

Yes, Warp speed has contributed to the Oxford vaccine, but you will benefit from it by receiving vaccine at cost value. I'd say that's a damn good investment to get the country back on its feet. But that's just me."

I'd say so too

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Good now everything can get back to normal."

Exactly how long do you think it will take to vaccinate 350million people?

Exactly how long do you think it will take to vaccinate 350million people?"

I was making a statement about the UK. Not the US. We have a ways to go.Uk 60 mill not 350 mill.

By *opper quarterMan  over a year ago

swansea

So sad the virus struck when America had a clown for president.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Symbolic but not enforceable......

It would only apply if there was any spare capacity to fulfill.... since the companies have signed legally binding contacts to supply countries with a certain amount by a certain date there is no spare capacity

The best they can do is wait for other suppliers to get their vaccines authorised.. thus they hopefully creating spare capacity

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I was making a statement about the UK. Not the US. We have a ways to go.Uk 60 mill not 350 mill."

But the uk was smart in that they have divested in which manufacturers they signed contracts with to supply just in case

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Bit late with that one then.

doncaster

"He signing a executive order to vaccine americans before any foreign country.

Bit late with that one then. "

if it wasn't such a serious matter it would be quite laughable

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I was making a statement about the UK. Not the US. We have a ways to go.Uk 60 mill not 350 mill.

But the uk was smart in that they have divested in which manufacturers they signed contracts with to supply just in case"

Is this praise for Boris he fucked up at Dunkirk but gets V day right

[Removed by poster at 10/12/20 01:21:28]

doncaster

the UK has had to pay for the vaccine ya know ? Paid for by UK tax payers £ and it's being made in Belgium our batches too

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

The nytimes podcast from today is pretty good at explaining how much the trump administration dropped the ball with regard to the phizer vaccine.

Central

Exactly how long do you think it will take to vaccinate 350million people?"

Need the approvals of the various vaccines, the supplies and logistics to get it to all, regardless of health insurance cover, the population fit and well enough to deliver and receive it etc. With unemployment not at zero, there is a potential for employment of people to be involved in this.

The slower it is, the smaller the population remaining to receive a vaccine, so maybe that was part of the plan Trump hatched, after disappearing for much of the month after losing his job. CVS, Walgreens etc could be involved too, with vaccines not needing -70/80 degrees Celsius storage. Perhaps even Avon parties could be repurposed, as well as Union staff and facilities.

» Add a new message to this topic