FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Will you, or won't you

Will you, or won't you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If they said to you tomorrow you can have the vaccine would you take it or would you wait to see see if people actually do survive from it? There are still so many theories out there and this pandemic there are still to this day people not following rules how long will it be here for?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Survive the vaccine?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I think the internet need's to be switched off for a couple of months, to give people time to start to think for themselves.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the whole of everything needs to switch off for a couple of months every time you switch on the TV all they want to do is talk about Corona

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"If they said to you tomorrow you can have the vaccine would you take it or would you wait to see see if people actually do survive from it? There are still so many theories out there and this pandemic there are still to this day people not following rules how long will it be here for?"

Simple answer is yes to the vaccine and the longer people just think about themselves the longer normal life will be restricted with all the pain that comes with it.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"If they said to you tomorrow you can have the vaccine would you take it or would you wait to see see if people actually do survive from it? There are still so many theories out there and this pandemic there are still to this day people not following rules how long will it be here for?"

10’s if not 100’s of thousands have already had one of the various vaccines and survived... how many are you waiting for OP?

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure, luckily I’m far enough down the priority list that it’ll be 2022 before I even have to consider it, and by then we should have a better handle on any of the longer term side effects that may exist !

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Yes .....

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I'm not scared by the vaccine at all. I'd have it right now if I could

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I would !

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I can not wait to be vaccinated. Hopefully within the next few weeks for me.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

yep.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I will wait until Karen on Facebook says it’s ok

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would take it

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

No

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

No

By *unCpl1234Couple  over a year ago

Odiham

Here's my arm, stick the needle in right now!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I've done my due diligence, read and understood the process the vaccine has had to comply with in order to achieve licensing.

I would take it.

I've also avoided anything Karen on Facebook, Tracey in Twitter and the all too numerous fantasists, conspiracy theorists and general fuckwittery around the vaccine.

If people don't want to take it because they've found a genuine fault with the science, research, testing and/or approval process that's ok.

If people don't want to take it because of what they've been "told" or because of what they've "heard" they probably shouldn't be left unsupervised.

E

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes

Wales/ All over UK

"If they said to you tomorrow you can have the vaccine would you take it or would you wait to see see if people actually do survive from it? There are still so many theories out there and this pandemic there are still to this day people not following rules how long will it be here for?

I've done my due diligence, read and understood the process the vaccine has had to comply with in order to achieve licensing.

I would take it.

I've also avoided anything Karen on Facebook, Tracey in Twitter and the all too numerous fantasists, conspiracy theorists and general fuckwittery around the vaccine.

If people don't want to take it because they've found a genuine fault with the science, research, testing and/or approval process that's ok.

If people don't want to take it because of what they've been "told" or because of what they've "heard" they probably shouldn't be left unsupervised.

E"

By *ob P44Man  over a year ago

Bridgewater

I'd take today if it was available. We need a return to some sort of normality.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Add soon as I'm offered it I'll be there in my short sleeves.

It's our collective way out of social distancing and other restrictions... eventually...

By *ish you were here!Couple  over a year ago

Kidderminster...ish!

We've had the virus but would still have the vaccine.

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We will both have the vaccine.

M and M

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

Not a problem with the vaccine I will be taking it, its just common sense.

It's a no from me!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I will have it

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Seriously question anyone that didn't take it. They're obviously all PhD professors in science and chemistry and know better than all the experts that have approved the vaccine.

They are advising on their website that women of child bearing age should not be taking the vaccine as study's are unclear if it effects fertility of women and still unsure if it will be discreeted in breast milk the whole things crazy! It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's

"Seriously question anyone that didn't take it. They're obviously all PhD professors in science and chemistry and know better than all the experts that have approved the vaccine."
there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white!

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Seriously question anyone that didn't take it. They're obviously all PhD professors in science and chemistry and know better than all the experts that have approved the vaccine."

This they become experts/

South

"They are advising on their website that women of child bearing age should not be taking the vaccine as study's are unclear if it effects fertility of women and still unsure if it will be discreeted in breast milk the whole things crazy! It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's "

I’d suggest you snopes that ... fake news.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Seriously question anyone that didn't take it. They're obviously all PhD professors in science and chemistry and know better than all the experts that have approved the vaccine. there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white! "
Well said

Leeds

" It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's "

What are you referring to ?

Luton

"there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white! "

Name them.

" It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's

What are you referring to ?"

people blindly following these doctors and officials just because they have the title Dr or so on! Throughout history it's been proven that doctors , scientists medical professionals are not all good people so I'm referring to the doctors and scientists of the third Reich who done unspeakable things to humanity, people would have trusted Harold shipmen if he was caught out murdering old folk , im just saying people should have blind faith when it comes to the health of your children elder relatives etc

"there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white!

Name them."

there are literally 100s you can't be that silly to think every medical professional are pro vaccine hahaha

ribble valley

" It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's

What are you referring to ?"

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something.

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. "

hahaha not quite pal!

Luton

"there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white!

Name them. there are literally 100s you can't be that silly to think every medical professional are pro vaccine hahaha "

So you can't name one.

I am a scientist, albeit not in this discipline. But I happen to know one of the Oxford researchers and have been following their progress as well as that of Pfizer/Biotech. I'm satisfied that this vaccine is as safe as any ever brought to the market.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise.

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. "

if you knew anything about history there would be no need to explain this to you! I'm stating that people aren't to be automatically trusted just as they are doctors, scientists some of the evilest men in history have been scientists etc

ribble valley

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. if you knew anything about history there would be no need to explain this to you! I'm stating that people aren't to be automatically trusted just as they are doctors, scientists some of the evilest men in history have been scientists etc "

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too.

Name them. there are literally 100s you can't be that silly to think every medical professional are pro vaccine hahaha

So you can't name one.

I am a scientist, albeit not in this discipline. But I happen to know one of the Oxford researchers and have been following their progress as well as that of Pfizer/Biotech. I'm satisfied that this vaccine is as safe as any ever brought to the market.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise. "

they aren't even saying it's safe! So how can you possibly know if it's safe or not! Let's not pretend we all know how safe or unsafe this vaccine is because in reality nobody knows as they haven't even tested the vaccine on children or pregnant women and this is straight from their own website! There has been millions of kids all over the world that have been maimed or even killed from vaccines as a scientist you should know this! Didn't they pay out 50 million for maiming kids In Nigeria ?

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. if you knew anything about history there would be no need to explain this to you! I'm stating that people aren't to be automatically trusted just as they are doctors, scientists some of the evilest men in history have been scientists etc

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too. "

you also would have trusted Harold shipmen or the midwife that killed them poor babies

Luton

So no.. You cannot name a single credible source for this vaccine being unsafe.

Thanks for clarifying that.

The South

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something.

hahaha not quite pal! "

For Gods sake, that is literally what you just posted.

E

ribble valley

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. if you knew anything about history there would be no need to explain this to you! I'm stating that people aren't to be automatically trusted just as they are doctors, scientists some of the evilest men in history have been scientists etc

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too. you also would have trusted Harold shipmen or the midwife that killed them poor babies "

You mention 2 cases where medical staff have been awful. Can you mention the number of great docs and nurses etc? I've never met one who murders folk. For every one murdering doc, there's millions of great medics. I hope one day you don't need them, if you can't trust them

Wales/ All over UK

"So no.. You cannot name a single credible source for this vaccine being unsafe.

Thanks for clarifying that."

“Do your own research” in 5... 4...3...2...

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

What are you referring to ?people blindly following these doctors and officials just because they have the title Dr or so on! Throughout history it's been proven that doctors , scientists medical professionals are not all good people so I'm referring to the doctors and scientists of the third Reich who done unspeakable things to humanity, people would have trusted Harold shipmen if he was caught out murdering old folk , im just saying people should have blind faith when it comes to the health of your children elder relatives etc "

Your gonna need your tin hat in here I'm with u but wont get involved as been bullied to much in here but good luck op xx

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too. you also would have trusted Harold shipmen or the midwife that killed them poor babies

You mention 2 cases where medical staff have been awful. Can you mention the number of great docs and nurses etc? I've never met one who murders folk. For every one murdering doc, there's millions of great medics. I hope one day you don't need them, if you can't trust them "

I think your missing the point! My mother is a nurse in child health obviously the majority are decent people but at the same time they do as they are told from above! And I rarely need doctors as I look after my immune system and stay healthy thanks for your concern though haha! On a serious note everybody's welcome to their opinion! Have a good day

What are you referring to ?people blindly following these doctors and officials just because they have the title Dr or so on! Throughout history it's been proven that doctors , scientists medical professionals are not all good people so I'm referring to the doctors and scientists of the third Reich who done unspeakable things to humanity, people would have trusted Harold shipmen if he was caught out murdering old folk , im just saying people should have blind faith when it comes to the health of your children elder relatives etc

Your gonna need your tin hat in here I'm with u but wont get involved as been bullied to much in here but good luck op xx"

I know right I've been going through it for months now it gets to the point were you have to just laugh hope your having a good morning x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

What are you referring to ?people blindly following these doctors and officials just because they have the title Dr or so on! Throughout history it's been proven that doctors , scientists medical professionals are not all good people so I'm referring to the doctors and scientists of the third Reich who done unspeakable things to humanity, people would have trusted Harold shipmen if he was caught out murdering old folk , im just saying people should have blind faith when it comes to the health of your children elder relatives etc

Your gonna need your tin hat in here I'm with u but wont get involved as been bullied to much in here but good luck op xx I know right I've been going through it for months now it gets to the point were you have to just laugh hope your having a good morning x"

Yes ty my weekend starts today I work thurs to monday ! So chilling and playing u have a good day 2! X

South

"So no.. You cannot name a single credible source for this vaccine being unsafe.

Thanks for clarifying that."

Just this ....... the vaccine is about all in society not people ‘looking out for number 1’ ... it really is astonishing how some people just cannot comprehend this.

I've been given my approximate date for vaccine this morning, due to my job and to say I feel relieved , is an understatement! My job will be so much easier and I'm fighting for my "cases" to be given it early too, to make their lives easier.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

As fine an example of protesting too much as I have seen in a very long time. If you think all of these experts are out to get you, then just don't have the jab. We grown-ups will be fine.

You can have the jab in your nuts later on, when you've stopped thinking with them.

South

Name them. there are literally 100s you can't be that silly to think every medical professional are pro vaccine hahaha

So you can't name one.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise. they aren't even saying it's safe! So how can you possibly know if it's safe or not! Let's not pretend we all know how safe or unsafe this vaccine is because in reality nobody knows as they haven't even tested the vaccine on children or pregnant women and this is straight from their own website! There has been millions of kids all over the world that have been maimed or even killed from vaccines as a scientist you should know this! Didn't they pay out 50 million for maiming kids In Nigeria ? "

Children and pregnant women aren’t being offered the vaccine so no need to test it on them....

What kind of checks do you make on your day to day life? You mention the gym do you use energy drinks? Protein drinks? Do you use hair products? How do you assess the safety of all of these products or do you wait until a few years after they’ve been released before you deem to try them?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Yes would have it without hesitation

ribble valley

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too. you also would have trusted Harold shipmen or the midwife that killed them poor babies

You mention 2 cases where medical staff have been awful. Can you mention the number of great docs and nurses etc? I've never met one who murders folk. For every one murdering doc, there's millions of great medics. I hope one day you don't need them, if you can't trust them I think your missing the point! My mother is a nurse in child health obviously the majority are decent people but at the same time they do as they are told from above! And I rarely need doctors as I look after my immune system and stay healthy thanks for your concern though haha! On a serious note everybody's welcome to their opinion! Have a good day "

Really can't believe you put your own mum in the same group as a child /elderly person killer. Bet she's dead proud of you

By *moothnessMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I look after my immune system and stay healthy."

You do know you could be asymptomatic and pass on the virus to someone that may die.

By *ister_ee_1981Man  over a year ago

San Fran Exeter

"I will wait until Karen on Facebook says it’s ok "

I believe that the correct essential oil will be available from April 2022. It is called "the rage of Karen" and is availble to anyone gullible enough...

Luton

Just this ....... the vaccine is about all in society not people ‘looking out for number 1’ ... it really is astonishing how some people just cannot comprehend this. "

Exactly. It's not simply about protecting myself or getting my freedoms back. It's about ensuring I don't get covid and unwittingly pass it on to my clinically extremely vulnerable colleague at work, or to my elderly mother to whom I was part time care giver before all this.... Or to my partner who is also clinically extremely vulnerable.... Or to ransoms on the train during my daily commute. And in turn, if they don't get it from me.. They won't pass it on to others and so on.

So you can't name one.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise. they aren't even saying it's safe! So how can you possibly know if it's safe or not! Let's not pretend we all know how safe or unsafe this vaccine is because in reality nobody knows as they haven't even tested the vaccine on children or pregnant women and this is straight from their own website! There has been millions of kids all over the world that have been maimed or even killed from vaccines as a scientist you should know this! Didn't they pay out 50 million for maiming kids In Nigeria ?

Children and pregnant women aren’t being offered the vaccine so no need to test it on them....

What kind of checks do you make on your day to day life? You mention the gym do you use energy drinks? Protein drinks? Do you use hair products? How do you assess the safety of all of these products or do you wait until a few years after they’ve been released before you deem to try them? "

no I don't use protein shakes or energy drinks and I'm bald so no hair products ha ha

Luton

Randoms, not ransoms....in my message above

Just this ....... the vaccine is about all in society not people ‘looking out for number 1’ ... it really is astonishing how some people just cannot comprehend this.

Exactly. It's not simply about protecting myself or getting my freedoms back. It's about ensuring I don't get covid and unwittingly pass it on to my clinically extremely vulnerable colleague at work, or to my elderly mother to whom I was part time care giver before all this.... Or to my partner who is also clinically extremely vulnerable.... Or to ransoms on the train during my daily commute. And in turn, if they don't get it from me.. They won't pass it on to others and so on."

just like the flu jab stops people from getting the flu right ? Hahaha comical! If you believe peoples health lives in a syringe carry on but in my opinion it's ludacris you saying it's safe as no one knows

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Yes I will be taking it when offered.

ribble valley

Exactly. It's not simply about protecting myself or getting my freedoms back. It's about ensuring I don't get covid and unwittingly pass it on to my clinically extremely vulnerable colleague at work, or to my elderly mother to whom I was part time care giver before all this.... Or to my partner who is also clinically extremely vulnerable.... Or to ransoms on the train during my daily commute. And in turn, if they don't get it from me.. They won't pass it on to others and so on. just like the flu jab stops people from getting the flu right ? Hahaha comical! If you believe peoples health lives in a syringe carry on but in my opinion it's ludacris you saying it's safe as no one knows "

You mean the flu vac doesn't work either?

The South

Exactly. It's not simply about protecting myself or getting my freedoms back. It's about ensuring I don't get covid and unwittingly pass it on to my clinically extremely vulnerable colleague at work, or to my elderly mother to whom I was part time care giver before all this.... Or to my partner who is also clinically extremely vulnerable.... Or to ransoms on the train during my daily commute. And in turn, if they don't get it from me.. They won't pass it on to others and so on.

just like the flu jab stops people from getting the flu right ? Hahaha comical! If you believe peoples health lives in a syringe carry on but in my opinion it's ludacris you saying it's safe as no one knows "

Er, Yes. The flu jab does stop people getting the flu.

Were you vaccinated against measles, smallpox and half a dozen other illnesses as a child? Yes you were.

Did you catch any of those illnesses? No you didn't.

Did you have any side effects? I very much doubt it.

E

ribble valley

just like the flu jab stops people from getting the flu right ? Hahaha comical! If you believe peoples health lives in a syringe carry on but in my opinion it's ludacris you saying it's safe as no one knows

Were you vaccinated against measles, smallpox and half a dozen other illnesses as a child? Yes you were.

E"

I think he's had too much of the mmr vax

South

So you can't name one.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise. they aren't even saying it's safe! So how can you possibly know if it's safe or not! Let's not pretend we all know how safe or unsafe this vaccine is because in reality nobody knows as they haven't even tested the vaccine on children or pregnant women and this is straight from their own website! There has been millions of kids all over the world that have been maimed or even killed from vaccines as a scientist you should know this! Didn't they pay out 50 million for maiming kids In Nigeria ?

What kind of checks do you make on your day to day life? You mention the gym do you use energy drinks? Protein drinks? Do you use hair products? How do you assess the safety of all of these products or do you wait until a few years after they’ve been released before you deem to try them? no I don't use protein shakes or energy drinks and I'm bald so no hair products ha ha "

So .. beer? Wine? Vodka? Food? Meat? Do you assess each and every item before using it? Do you assess the research and processes it’s been through? Or do you trust in the professionals?

South

E"

Polio ... my mum watched her friends fall to polio many thousands died - why don’t we have that horrific virus In our lives now? VACCINE

Luton

I'm rather glad we don't suffer the horrors of smallpox or the life altering effects of polio, due to the excellent take up of vaccines. These once horrifically destructive diseases are now unknown in most of the world.

I'm glad the generation after mine won't know what whooping cough and full on measles are like. I had both as a young boy. Trust me, you don't want those illnesses or your children getting them. They used to be big killers.

Cases of flu are significantly decreased by the flu jab despite there being over 110 different strains of flu.

The South

"I'm rather glad we don't suffer the horrors of smallpox or the life altering effects of polio, due to the excellent take up of vaccines. These once horrifically destructive diseases are now unknown in most of the world.

I'm glad the generation after mine won't know what whooping cough and full on measles are like. I had both as a young boy. Trust me, you don't want those illnesses or your children getting them. They used to be big killers.

Cases of flu are significantly decreased by the flu jab despite there being over 110 different strains of flu.

"

Because, you know.....science.

The thing most people don't understand. A virus really doesn't care if you believe in it or not, if you believe in the vaccine or not. It takes a look in the drawer and says "yup, no fucks given"

It just carries on doing what a virus does.

Until you know, science.....

E

"They are advising on their website that women of child bearing age should not be taking the vaccine as study's are unclear if it effects fertility of women and still unsure if it will be discreeted in breast milk the whole things crazy! It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's "

“Discreeted”???? Nope neither we or spell check know what the hell that means

Seriously if you don’t understand how vaccines work or how they are approved for use do some actual research rather than ranting on the internet!

E"

err no it doesn't actually shows how educated you are on the matter! Vaccines do not stop you getting the flu my nan had the flu jab and died a few months later from sever flu

Luton

"

Polio ... my mum watched her friends fall to polio many thousands died - why don’t we have that horrific virus In our lives now? VACCINE"

When I was growing up, one of my parents' friends was a survivor of polio. Thankfully she wasn't much affected. She could walk ok but had little use of her hands or arms. She was one of the first people to get a specially adapted car rather than the three wheeled invalid carriages. This was the 70s... And it was not uncommon to see polio survivors around in their wheelchairs or hear whispers of someone's brother in acare... swept under the carpet...

I think Mary Berry is the most high profile polio survivor today. She got it as a child and it's left her with a twisted spine and limited use of one hand. She's very much one of the lucky ones.

"They are advising on their website that women of child bearing age should not be taking the vaccine as study's are unclear if it effects fertility of women and still unsure if it will be discreeted in breast milk the whole things crazy! It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's

Seriously if you don’t understand how vaccines work or how they are approved for use do some actual research rather than ranting on the internet! "

I'm really not ranting I'm replying to you guys who seem to be the angry abusive ones! I'm all for personal choice and free speech!

Leeds

"

"

He means "secreted"

"

He means "secreted""

You might be right lol it’s hard to be sure isn’t it

"

He means "secreted"

You might be right lol it’s hard to be sure isn’t it "

good one

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

Well the thread has hit the attacking typos stage. The last bastion of the internet argument ...

"Well the thread has hit the attacking typos stage. The last bastion of the internet argument ... "
I know right from grown women haha

ribble valley

"Well the thread has hit the attacking typos stage. The last bastion of the internet argument ... "

I'm still waiting for the argument. Hope I didn't miss it.

The South

Eerr no it doesn't actually shows how educated you are on the matter! Vaccines do not stop you getting the flu my nan had the flu jab and died a few months later from sever flu "

Please explain why people are no longer catching measles, polio, mumps, smallpox and the flu in anything like the numbers they were 50 years ago, if vaccines don't work?

Africa has been declared free from wild polio by the independent body, the Africa Regional Certification Commission.

Twenty-five years ago thousands of children in Africa were paralysed by the virus.

The disease is now only found in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There is no cure but the polio vaccine protects children for life.

Key word, vaccine.

My education is more than adequate, I'm a retired nurse.

E

ribble valley

Eerr no it doesn't actually shows how educated you are on the matter! Vaccines do not stop you getting the flu my nan had the flu jab and died a few months later from sever flu

Please explain why people are no longer catching measles, polio, mumps, smallpox and the flu in anything like the numbers they were 50 years ago, if vaccines don't work?

Africa has been declared free from wild polio by the independent body, the Africa Regional Certification Commission.

Twenty-five years ago thousands of children in Africa were paralysed by the virus.

Key word, vaccine.

E"

If I hurt myself, I'm coming to you not him!

I'll even trust you not to murder me

The South

Eerr no it doesn't actually shows how educated you are on the matter! Vaccines do not stop you getting the flu my nan had the flu jab and died a few months later from sever flu

Key word, vaccine.

E

I'll even trust you not to murder me "

If you're a good patient I'll even put my nurses uniform on for you.

E

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Key word, vaccine.

E

E"

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

By *elaxedlad87Man  over a year ago

r

Yes as soon as its available to me

The South

Eerr no it doesn't actually shows how educated you are on the matter! Vaccines do not stop you getting the flu my nan had the flu jab and died a few months later from sever flu "

OP, I'm genuinly sorry for your loss.

If tbe flu jab doesnt work, how do you explain the millions of people who took the flu jab, didn't die and didn't get flu?

E

ribble valley

Key word, vaccine.

E

E"

You've just raised my BP, to dangerously high levels.

The South

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe.. "

*reaches for stethoscope and uniform.....

E

The South

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

You've just raised my BP, to dangerously high levels. "

Word a wank help?

E

in Lancashire

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E"

Need to sit down now..

"I think the internet need's to be switched off for a couple of months, to give people time to start to think for themselves."

I totally agree with you... Social media clouds the issues...

The South

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now.."

Take off your shirt, sit back and relax. It's just a little prick....

E

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

I for one have followed not the conspiracy theorists, not the science, but the facts ive personally seen.

The one law for politicians, one law for the people, the empty hospitals when being told they were near breaking point and couldnt cope, the tik tok videos, the moving of goal post on lock down areas, the lack of total lockdown in London despite thats where all the protests took place, the amount of people alleged to have caught Covid and died as a direct result of Covid, compared to other illnesses, the fact that they havent produced a cure for common colds and not locked down entire counties to erradicate the cold virus.

So if its all the same I wont be having it, and as i saw in another thread where some member said that we should be stamped and stopped from going out in society, if they want the vaccination i dont have an issue with that at all, but why you would want to stamp me and stop me going out in society, if this wonderful vaccination thats going to give you your freedom back (which no man or woman had any right to take away from you in the first place i might add) is so good what have you got to worry about, other than the vaccine might not work???

in Lancashire

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now..

E"

Promise not to wince..

The South

"I for one have followed not the conspiracy theorists, not the science, but the facts ive personally seen.

The one law for politicians, one law for the people, the empty hospitals when being told they were near breaking point and couldnt cope, the tik tok videos, the moving of goal post on lock down areas, the lack of total lockdown in London despite thats where all the protests took place, the amount of people alleged to have caught Covid and died as a direct result of Covid, compared to other illnesses, the fact that they havent produced a cure for common colds and not locked down entire counties to erradicate the cold virus.

So if its all the same I wont be having it, and as i saw in another thread where some member said that we should be stamped and stopped from going out in society, if they want the vaccination i dont have an issue with that at all, but why you would want to stamp me and stop me going out in society, if this wonderful vaccination thats going to give you your freedom back (which no man or woman had any right to take away from you in the first place i might add) is so good what have you got to worry about, other than the vaccine might not work??? "

Just so I'm clear, you're going to ignore the research and success of the entire world's scientific community and go with "what you've seen", Yes?

E

" if you knew anything about history there would be no need to explain this to you! I'm stating that people aren't to be automatically trusted just as they are doctors, scientists some of the evilest men in history have been scientists etc "

Do you include yourself as "people not to be trusted"? Or are you saying that because you're not a scientist or Dr you can be trusted on this?

The South

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now..

E

Promise not to wince.. "

I'll be gentle with you. I'll even warm up my stethoscope....

E

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Can we respect other people's choices please.

Yes many people feel strongly about this issue but getting personal isn't good.

in Lancashire

"I for one have followed not the conspiracy theorists, not the science, but the facts ive personally seen.

So if its all the same I wont be having it, and as i saw in another thread where some member said that we should be stamped and stopped from going out in society, if they want the vaccination i dont have an issue with that at all, but why you would want to stamp me and stop me going out in society, if this wonderful vaccination thats going to give you your freedom back (which no man or woman had any right to take away from you in the first place i might add) is so good what have you got to worry about, other than the vaccine might not work??? "

Mate the green arrow exposes the lie that you've not followed the conspiracy theorists, more like you are one ..

The rest is par for the course tin foil hattery..

in Lancashire

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now..

E

Promise not to wince..

E"

That's always the worst bit, shockingly cold..

The South

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now..

E

Promise not to wince..

E

That's always the worst bit, shockingly cold.. "

Would it help if I wrapped you up in something warm?

E

in Lancashire

Key word, vaccine.

E

E

Ouch!!

Just stubbed my toe..

E

Need to sit down now..

E

Promise not to wince..

E

That's always the worst bit, shockingly cold..

Would it help if I wrapped you up in something warm?

E"

That's a nice thought but just blow on it..

That'll do the trick..

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

No,

Had the Virus back in March, recent Antibodies test 8 months later and still have antibodies.

Those who have had the virus should all be offered antibody tests.

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

If you are unsure about having the vaccine it really comes down to the following.

On one side there are world renowned virologists, medical experts and Nobel prizewinning scientists saying this is an amazing breakthrough following decades of research and testing on tens of thousands of volunteers. All the data being independently verified and given regulatory approval.

On the other side there is person from Newport Pagnell wearing a tin foil hat who says they have watched ‘I am Legend’ and this is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Its safety and efficacy are established as very good.so 99.9% certain I'd have it. If it was a 1 only chance, I'd have it.

Too much poppycock twaddle being spouted, largely as a result of lies from the Wakefield fraud harvesting gullible minds and foreign states who fund propaganda to weaken the UK economy, manipulationlng the rest. Never has this country had so many who let themselves be so readily manipulated to fight against everyones wellbeing

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Mate the green arrow exposes the lie that you've not followed the conspiracy theorists, more like you are one ..

"

That's just a conspiracy...

The South

"If you are unsure about having the vaccine it really comes down to the following.

On one side there are world renowned virologists, medical experts and Nobel prizewinning scientists saying this is an amazing breakthrough following decades of research and testing on tens of thousands of volunteers. All the data being independently verified and given regulatory approval.

On the other side there is person from Newport Pagnell wearing a tin foil hat who says they have watched ‘I am Legend’ and this is how the zombie apocalypse starts."

Would you mind if I copied this for future use?

E

"If you are unsure about having the vaccine it really comes down to the following.

On the other side there is person from Newport Pagnell wearing a tin foil hat who says they have watched ‘I am Legend’ and this is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Would you mind if I copied this for future use?

E"

Copy away....

ABSOLUTELY NO

But I advise everyone else to get it

I would take it. This virus is unlike anything previously found, so we should take note what the scientists are saying otherwise why do they exist ?

By *erry 1TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

So you can't name one.

Show us a credible person who has gone through the data and thinks otherwise. they aren't even saying it's safe! So how can you possibly know if it's safe or not! Let's not pretend we all know how safe or unsafe this vaccine is because in reality nobody knows as they haven't even tested the vaccine on children or pregnant women and this is straight from their own website! There has been millions of kids all over the world that have been maimed or even killed from vaccines as a scientist you should know this! Didn't they pay out 50 million for maiming kids In Nigeria ? "

They aren't giving the vaccine to kids though??

Renfrew

So if its all the same I wont be having it, and as i saw in another thread where some member said that we should be stamped and stopped from going out in society, if they want the vaccination i dont have an issue with that at all, but why you would want to stamp me and stop me going out in society, if this wonderful vaccination thats going to give you your freedom back (which no man or woman had any right to take away from you in the first place i might add) is so good what have you got to worry about, other than the vaccine might not work???

The rest is par for the course tin foil hattery.."

So seeing with my own eyes the facts, is a conspiracy?? Hmmmm so what is it that you have personally seen that shows it isn't a conspiracy?? ??

Renfrew

So you can't name one.

They aren't giving the vaccine to kids though??"

Or pregnant women

Renfrew

"I would take it. This virus is unlike anything previously found, so we should take note what the scientists are saying otherwise why do they exist ?"

Which scientist we talking about??

"I would take it. This virus is unlike anything previously found, so we should take note what the scientists are saying otherwise why do they exist ?

Which scientist we talking about?? "

The vaccine has been around since January it went through testing. It is perfectly safe.

in Lancashire

So seeing with my own eyes the facts, is a conspiracy?? Hmmmm so what is it that you have personally seen that shows it isn't a conspiracy?? ?? "

You posted several weeks ago that the virus is a lie..

Unless the penny has dropped then yes fella you tick those boxes and more..

Ask you ask one sister slowly recovering be albeit long term health effects, one other older relative ditto, five others have had it..

Oh yeah several close relatives NHS in different areas who be e seen enough so like others have said I'm not about to give any credibility to such as yourself..

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Well if the vaccine does go wrong we are all in trouble, if the NHS staff are one of the first to have it and it goes wrong we have lost most of our doctors, nurses and everyone who looks after our health on a daily basis

So most of us at some point will die without life saving medical care

And yes Jess and I will be having the inculcation as soon as we can

Renfrew

So seeing with my own eyes the facts, is a conspiracy?? Hmmmm so what is it that you have personally seen that shows it isn't a conspiracy?? ??

Ask you ask one sister slowly recovering be albeit long term health effects, one other older relative ditto, five others have had it..

Oh yeah several close relatives NHS in different areas who be e seen enough so like others have said I'm not about to give any credibility to such as yourself.."

There you go, with long term health problems, so heart attacks or old age recorded as Covid. Like i said the public servants at Government ignored their own advice, figures of covid cases inflated and admitted they were inflated, the matter of legal immunity is the biggest alarm to me

in Lancashire

Oh yeah several close relatives NHS in different areas who be e seen enough so like others have said I'm not about to give any credibility to such as yourself..

There you go, with long term health problems, so heart attacks or old age recorded as Covid. Like i said the public servants at Government ignored their own advice, figures of covid cases inflated and admitted they were inflated, the matter of legal immunity is the biggest alarm to me"

Troll off..

The South

There you go, with long term health problems, so heart attacks or old age recorded as Covid. Like i said the public servants at Government ignored their own advice, figures of covid cases inflated and admitted they were inflated, the matter of legal immunity is the biggest alarm to me"

Public servants and politicians were not the only ones ignoring the guidance.

What links do you have to inflated Covid statistics?

All manufacturers of vaccines have immunity from prosecution, this is nothing new.

There is also government backed compensation system in place.

Are you honestly saying you're going to ignore the collective research and the solution they have created, from the world's most knowledgeable researchers and scientists?

What else do you have?

E

Renfrew

I am goung to excercise my not to have it, just like you are exercising yours to have it.

Not all medicine manufacfurers are immune from legal acfion, only those that Hancock and his buddues have an interest in.

Im not having a go at those who wish to have it, thats their right to do so as is mine not to.

Renfrew

Unless of course sone law has been passed that states us who dont wish to have it have no rights to do so.

if thats the case then there is going to be some problems heading the governments way

ribble valley

"I am goung to excercise my not to have it, just like you are exercising yours to have it.

Not all medicine manufacfurers are immune from legal acfion, only those that Hancock and his buddues have an interest in.

Im not having a go at those who wish to have it, thats their right to do so as is mine not to. "

Although I agree with you about choice, the bit about Hancock and his buddies and immunity only for them, is untrue.

I'd like to comment but after a 48hr 'cooling off period ,for 'bad mouthing someone??.I'd just like to wish everyone, I do mean Everyone!! A Very Merry Christmas!

It’s your choice if you have the vaccine or not....

Maybe you are frightened of needles...

But not having it because you believe that there is some mass global conspiracy mean you have failed to understand the science.

All the information and facts is in the public domain if you are just prepared to even read it. It is totally transparent.

Or you could just go back to watching the Omega Man (For people of a certain age)

You mention 2 cases where medical staff have been awful. Can you mention the number of great docs and nurses etc? I've never met one who murders folk. For every one murdering doc, there's millions of great medics. I hope one day you don't need them, if you can't trust them "

Well said

Renfrew

"It’s your choice if you have the vaccine or not....

But not having it because you believe that there is some mass global conspiracy mean you have failed to understand the science.

All the information and facts is in the public domain if you are just prepared to even read it. It is totally transparent.

Or you could just go back to watching the Omega Man (For people of a certain age)

"

There cant be any transparent information out there because the Government and their scientists have contradicted themselves in so many ways.

The government cant even answer an FOI request i put in to them relating to the constant wearing of masks, so if they cant answer that i fail to see where this transparency is.

It is my choice not to have it, just as it is your choice to have it, if i do get Covid, if it actually exists then i will take my chances, i will go to hospital if need be because after all i have paid into the NHS since 1986, so i think like everybody else im entitled to it.

Also if its that big a deal why hasnt Hancock and BoJo and Sturgeon not been on television showing them having it, surely if i was Hancock id be first in the que

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

No.

"I'm rather glad we don't suffer the horrors of smallpox or the life altering effects of polio, due to the excellent take up of vaccines. These once horrifically destructive diseases are now unknown in most of the world.

"

Well said

By *ur thingCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Im having the vaccine tomorrow morning!!

There cant be any transparent information out there because the Government and their scientists have contradicted themselves in so many ways.

The government cant even answer an FOI request i put in to them relating to the constant wearing of masks, so if they cant answer that i fail to see where this transparency is.

It is my choice not to have it, just as it is your choice to have it, if i do get Covid, if it actually exists then i will take my chances, i will go to hospital if need be because after all i have paid into the NHS since 1986, so i think like everybody else im entitled to it.

Also if its that big a deal why hasnt Hancock and BoJo and Sturgeon not been on television showing them having it, surely if i was Hancock id be first in the que "

Have you even bothered to read the published information on the gov.uk website.....

Probably not !!!!!

It’s not about protecting you it’s about protecting others from you.

How selfish can you be ????

If you have even listened to the news then you will know that BoJo, Hancock & Sturgeon etc are planning to have the vaccine when it’s their turn and have it televised.

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out....

100% yes , I trust the government not Karen from Facebook

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"100% yes , I trust the government not Karen from Facebook "
you must have gullible wrote on your forehead if you believe this government

Yes I would

Yes i will have it, hopefully very soon as im clinically extremley vulnerable.

I believe the many scientists rather than Karen on facebook.

By *leasureMaxDanMan  over a year ago

World Wide Web

Also if its that big a deal why hasnt Hancock and BoJo and Sturgeon not been on television showing them having it, surely if i was Hancock id be first in the que

Have you even bothered to read the published information on the gov.uk website.....

Probably not !!!!!

If you have even listened to the news then you will know that BoJo, Hancock & Sturgeon etc are planning to have the vaccine when it’s their turn and have it televised.

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out...."

Can you please elaborate how by having the vaccine you are protecting others?

"100% yes , I trust the government not Karen from Facebook you must have gullible wrote on your forehead if you believe this government "

You must be equally if not more gullible to believe the anti vaxer nonsense.

Which has no verifiable evidence and deals in baseless fears and pseudoscience....

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

So you can't name one.

What kind of checks do you make on your day to day life? You mention the gym do you use energy drinks? Protein drinks? Do you use hair products? How do you assess the safety of all of these products or do you wait until a few years after they’ve been released before you deem to try them? no I don't use protein shakes or energy drinks and I'm bald so no hair products ha ha "

Ahhhhh but did you lose your hair from the side effects of all those supplements and shakes

Yes.

I always find it surprising that people question the word of the world's leading scientists, but listen to some unqualified idiot no one has heard of before, on YouTube.

By *ick270Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

This is 2020 not 1950,back then took years to perfect, now because what has been learnt over that time its been cracked,20 years ago look how slow the internet was, things move on faster, not having it i think is selfish

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

will have it eventually but under fifty and had full health check up just over a year ago that came back that im fit and healthy and not at risk of anything so dont think i will be called in any time soon

Hitchin

"Yes.

I always find it surprising that people question the word of the world's leading scientists, but listen to some unqualified idiot no one has heard of before, on YouTube. "

Spot on reply

Probably not !!!!!

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out.... Can you please elaborate how by having the vaccine you are protecting others? "

By having the full course of the vaccine you develop a level of immunity so if you do contract the virus you body recognises it and fights it off. Thus reducing your viral load which in turn decreases your transmission risk.

Simple virology science....

"This is 2020 not 1950,back then took years to perfect, now because what has been learnt over that time its been cracked,20 years ago look how slow the internet was, things move on faster, not having it i think is selfish "

Exactly, think of all the vaccines that were invented back when the world was black and white

No we see things in colour it's got to be a faster process.

In all seriousness, the technology is worlds apart from previous developments of vaccines and various process have rightly been speeded up.

Can you imagine the uproar if they'd said to people: well, we could get one to you guys in a few months, but we'd rather take 10 years over it, so you feel better about. Sorry ya mam dies in the meantime?!

I would personally have the shot, with having had the virus and seeing two die because if it. Yes I would have the vaccine

Our residents get theirs next week and I get my first one on the 22nd.

Having seen the effect this last year has had on the people I care for I have no reservations about being vaccinated.

V

By *leasureMaxDanMan  over a year ago

World Wide Web

Probably not !!!!!

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out.... Can you please elaborate how by having the vaccine you are protecting others?

By having the full course of the vaccine you develop a level of immunity so if you do contract the virus you body recognises it and fights it off. Thus reducing your viral load which in turn decreases your transmission risk.

Simple virology science.... "

80% (if not more) of the population immune sistem does exactly that without the need of vaccine.

Probably not !!!!!

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out.... Can you please elaborate how by having the vaccine you are protecting others?

Simple virology science....

80% (if not more) of the population immune sistem does exactly that without the need of vaccine. "

But not 80% of the population are asymptomatic.

So your understanding of virology leaves a lot to be desired.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure, luckily I’m far enough down the priority list that it’ll be 2022 before I even have to consider it, and by then we should have a better handle on any of the longer term side effects that may exist ! "

I am not sure that’s lucky, I wouldn’t fancy existing like we have for the last nine months for another year. Fortunately I don’t think you will have to wait that long though.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I barely take a paracetamol when I have a headache but I'll be there getting it for the sake of my kids and the at risk people I have contact with in a daily basis in my job.

We're up for it but we're going to hold out for a few years to see what happens to the first ones to get it, plus we got a stack of hcq

By *aldyreynoldsMan  over a year ago

Oldbury

I will have the vaccine, no question.

Hitchin

Go back to HIV days took a few year's then but under control now

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I 100% totally trust my doc. I'm pretty sure he's not a nazi. I've got a feeling, he's Jewish too. you also would have trusted Harold shipmen or the midwife that killed them poor babies "

Beverley allitt !

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m definitely having it, I’ve never gone as long as this without slipping my hand in a hot wife’s knickers !

Renfrew

"100% yes , I trust the government not Karen from Facebook you must have gullible wrote on your forehead if you believe this government "

well said

Renfrew

Probably not !!!!!

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out...."

No mate if you are having the vaccination you crack on, just dont be running away from me because i dont have my covid 19 credit card on me or a big stamp on my head saying tin foil hat wearer, if you ve had the vaccination you have nothing to be worried about do you????

Now as for dear old Margaret Keenan, 90 years old first to have the vaccination, lets see how long she lasts now, and god forbid anything does happen to her, i bet the wont put death by Covid vaccination down

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"100% yes , I trust the government not Karen from Facebook you must have gullible wrote on your forehead if you believe this government

well said"

It isn’t just about trusting the government though is it. The Pfizer vaccine has been developed by some of the finest scientific minds in the world and have been approved by the MHRA and is about to be approved by the FDA in the US. These people are the best in the world at what they do.

"I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure, luckily I’m far enough down the priority list that it’ll be 2022 before I even have to consider it, and by then we should have a better handle on any of the longer term side effects that may exist ! "

This ^^^^^^^

``I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure``. I defo won't be in a hurry to get it, I'll wait to see potential side effects etc ...

By *esiderataWoman  over a year ago

St Helier

Can we have a vaccinated filter on fab pretty please

"I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure, luckily I’m far enough down the priority list that it’ll be 2022 before I even have to consider it, and by then we should have a better handle on any of the longer term side effects that may exist !

This ^^^^^^^

``I’ll have it at some point but I will not be one of the first that’s for sure``. I defo won't be in a hurry to get it, I'll wait to see potential side effects etc ..."

These are already known as mRNA vaccines have been in development and testing for decades

Have you read read any of the published papers or made yourself familiar with the science?

By "they" you mean Karen from Facebook or Tracy from Twitter I assume? Not one scientist , virologist nor anyone else with knowledge has indicated what you say has any weight?

"Seriously question anyone that didn't take it. They're obviously all PhD professors in science and chemistry and know better than all the experts that have approved the vaccine. there are plenty of doctors , scientists against this vaccine it's not so black and white! "

There are NOT!

It's perfectly safe. We waiting for your vaccine program to take effect to see the outcome.

It's a bit like Fab. Good pricks and bad pricks. You don't know till you try. Stick in in please

The South

Also if its that big a deal why hasnt Hancock and BoJo and Sturgeon not been on television showing them having it, surely if i was Hancock id be first in the que "

If it exists? Really? If "it" exists FFS?

If "it" doesn't exist I have a few questions;

What is killing so many people, if not "it"?

What has spread throughout the world exponentially, if not "it"?

What have the world's leading scientists and researchers spent the last 9 months trying to find a vaccine for, if not "it"?

I have read some half arsed nonsense on the forums over the last few months.

This is among the very best of the worst. It's quite sick to be denying Covid 19 exists.

E

NHS worker. So yes for me

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

[Removed by poster at 09/12/20 00:09:14]

The South

Probably not !!!!!

Obviously your tin foil hat has selectively filtered the truth out....

Can you please elaborate how by having the vaccine you are protecting others? "

In the same way as every other vaccine you've ever had, for a condition you therefore didn't catch, and by default didn't give to anyone else.

Like that, just like that.

E

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

"They are advising on their website that women of child bearing age should not be taking the vaccine as study's are unclear if it effects fertility of women and still unsure if it will be discreeted in breast milk the whole things crazy! It reminds me of the German doctors and scientists which at the time were praised like people are praising these company's

By "they" you mean Karen from Facebook or Tracy from Twitter I assume? Not one scientist , virologist nor anyone else with knowledge has indicated what you say has any weight?"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19

Look under Section 4.6

I think he's trying to say doctors and nurses and scientists are Nazi ss men or something. hahaha not quite pal! "

That's what you appear to be saying

By *uts0123456789Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I'd take today if it was available. We need a return to some sort of normality."

Normality???

The following was copy/pasted from .GOV.UK......... Can you give COVID-19 to anyone if you have had the vaccine?

The vaccine cannot give you COVID-19 infection, and a full course will reduce your chance of becoming seriously ill. We do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing on the virus, but we do expect it to reduce this risk. So, it is still important to follow the guidance in your local area to protect those around you.

To protect yourself and your family, friends and colleagues you still need to:

practice social distancing

wear a face mask

wash your hands carefully and frequently

Still think we'll get "Normality" back?

SO ..... in short, you'll all still need to do as you are now. No change. No guarantee of anything working. Again. I'll wait till 2041 thank

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think the whole of everything needs to switch off for a couple of months every time you switch on the TV all they want to do is talk about Corona "

Totally agree, and no is my answer to your OP.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's called choice.