FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine choice? I wouldn't count on it!!!!

Vaccine choice? I wouldn't count on it!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ella chow OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

We are going to be told about each person are going to have the choice, but we if your going to want to do things you will need to of had it, so that's being wrongfully forced into it.

Going away now you have to pay £165 for a private test which will contain your passport number. Which will get changed to you can only go away if you have had the vaccine, soon it will be hotel's and pubs and restaurants belive me.

Why you ask? Rubbish you say? Well do the research i say !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dd269Man  over a year ago

Clee

Well, I’ve had dozens of vaccinations over the years to protect me from many terrible diseases (tetanus, measles, smallpox, typhoid, hepatitis, etc, etc.)

They were only little pricks, quickly forgotten.

But I was very happy to take them all rather than run the risk of catching any one of the diseases.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

So you still have a choice them don’t you?

By *dd269Man  over a year ago

Clee

No, I had little choice. As a child I had all the vaccinations my parents told me to take - I trusted them, and knew they had my best interests at heart.

Most of the others I was obliged to take to get a visa to travel to foreign countries.

But I wanted these vaccinations. As I said they were little pricks, quickly forgotten. The diseases they protected me from are truly horrible.

By *irstcoupleCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

it normally takes years for medicines to be develped tested and approved

how many corners have been cut

i agree we are by default being forced to get the jab

By *yorksbiMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Don't buy into the fear mongering.

Masks are 'mandatory', but I've never worn one. I am exempt is all you need to say.

Medical records are confidential, yet you'd have us believe that we're going to have to share our confidential vaccine status with Jim who owns your local pub? No chance. It is illegal and they know it.

They are fear mongering to get as many people to have it as possible.. it's a sales pitch.

Remember when masks became 'mandatory' and they said fines would be given out? How many have been given? Zero. Why? Because it's not a law and they know it.

But did it scare lots into wearing them..? Course it did.

Same will happen with the vaccine. These things you think will be forced on you, won't be.. so long as you know your rights and the law.

In the mean time.. chill out and stop being a fear pawn otherwise you are no better than the media.. scaring yourself and others, repeating your worst fears like it's reality.

Peace

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"it normally takes years for medicines to be develped tested and approved

i agree we are by default being forced to get the jab"

The reason that it takes so long to develop new vaccines (or any other medication) is because of the lengthy red tape processes. These can include waiting months for committees to meet, applying foe funding for research, ethics approval etc. These processes have been prioritised and fast-tracked.

Scientists better qualified than me or you still have to provide thw clinical evidence that these vaccines work before they can be liscensed.

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

I personally have seen fines given out for not wearing a mask.

Police were called when Karen entered the local Tesco without a mask and refused to leave the store or put a mask on.

They gave her an on the spot fine, I believe £100, increasing to £200 if not paid within 2 weeks.

Both police AND tfl have the authority to issue fines for members of the public not wearing a mask where they should be wearing one.

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

The reason that it takes so long to develop new vaccines (or any other medication) is because of the lengthy red tape processes. These can include waiting months for committees to meet, applying foe funding for research, ethics approval etc. These processes have been prioritised and fast-tracked.

Scientists better qualified than me or you still have to provide thw clinical evidence that these vaccines work before they can be liscensed."

Agreed, a lot of the time it takes is busywork getting trials approved and funding approved.

But, the level of testing that the 3 vaccines have had is drastically lower than that of other past vaccines.

It will probably be fine, with minimal drawbacks, but the sample size of the clinical trials was pretty silly...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are going to be told about each person are going to have the choice, but we if your going to want to do things you will need to of had it, so that's being wrongfully forced into it.

Going away now you have to pay £165 for a private test which will contain your passport number. Which will get changed to you can only go away if you have had the vaccine, soon it will be hotel's and pubs and restaurants belive me.

Why you ask? Rubbish you say? Well do the research i say !!!!"

You still have the choice of not having it. You just have to decide your priorities

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's the same choice as always. This is the same moan that's been written excessively in many threads here.

Refer to other threads too, on the effective testing. Plus contributing to help those who can't have it

Live safely today and deal with the real issues as they arise, rather than fantasy scenarios that get bleated every day. You're free.

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

Because normally, they are far less funded and have less man power volunteers than this research

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

"I personally have seen fines given out for not wearing a mask.

Police were called when Karen entered the local Tesco without a mask and refused to leave the store or put a mask on.

They gave her an on the spot fine, I believe £100, increasing to £200 if not paid within 2 weeks.

Both police AND tfl have the authority to issue fines for members of the public not wearing a mask where they should be wearing one.

"

This is not correct

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

Here we go again.

By *amrod400Man  over a year ago

belfast

I think Britain took this vaccine due to money invested in it , also that if they didn’t take a large batch now they might slip down the pecking order after brexit and then a shit storm for government when the figures get released how much money they invested in it and not able to acquire it easily ... who knows!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

There's this thing called "Critical Thinking", give it a go.

The core "template" for the C19 vaccine has existed for many years, waiting for the next virus to arrive. This vaccine hasn't been created from scratch, scientists had a very significant head start time wise.

This virus is affecting the entire world, its not geographically localised, or only affecting certain people. The world's greatest scientists and researchers have shared and pooled resources to create a vaccine. Much time saved.

More money has been thrown at this vaccine than any other.

These 3 factors alone should tell you why we've been able to get to this point so quickly.

It's frankly ridiculous to ignore or not even consider them.

Here's the logical extension of your thinking.

We have a global pandemic that's killing millions.

The same virus is destroying the core organs and respiratory systems of those it doesn't kill.

It's affecting the physical and mental health of millions.

It's destroying industry and commerce.

But hey no, no rush, well take a few more years to come up with a solution.

Fecund stupidity of the highest order.

Corners being cut? This, direct from From The NHS UK website;

A coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine developed by Pfizer/BioNTech has been approved for use in the UK.

The vaccine will be made available from next week.

The vaccine has met strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness set out by the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

Other vaccines are being developed. They will only be available on the NHS once they have been thoroughly tested to make sure they are safe and effective.

Vaccine safety.

Any coronavirus vaccine that is approved must go through all the clinical trials and safety checks all other licensed medicines go through. The UK has some of the highest safety standards in the world.

Vaccines will only be used if they are approved by the MHRA. The MHRA has been monitoring every stage of coronavirus vaccine development.

So far, thousands of people have been given a coronavirus vaccine and no serious side effects or complications have been reported.

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way eh?

E

The core "template" for the C19 vaccine has existed for many years, waiting for the next virus to arrive. This vaccine hasn't been created from scratch, scientists had a very significant head start time wise.

This virus is affecting the entire world, its not geographically localised, or only affecting certain people. The world's greatest scientists and researchers have shared and pooled resources to create a vaccine. Much time saved.

These 3 factors alone should tell you why we've been able to get to this point so quickly.

The same virus is destroying the core organs and respiratory systems of those it doesn't kill.

A coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine developed by Pfizer/BioNTech has been approved for use in the UK.

The vaccine has met strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness set out by the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).

Other vaccines are being developed. They will only be available on the NHS once they have been thoroughly tested to make sure they are safe and effective.

Vaccine safety.

Any coronavirus vaccine that is approved must go through all the clinical trials and safety checks all other licensed medicines go through. The UK has some of the highest safety standards in the world.

Vaccines will only be used if they are approved by the MHRA. The MHRA has been monitoring every stage of coronavirus vaccine development.

So far, thousands of people have been given a coronavirus vaccine and no serious side effects or complications have been reported.

E

"

Please put this in a separate thread so more people can see it!!

(although to be fair most of this has been a standard response to criticism in the virus threads so far, but like you say let's not let facts get in the way )

The South

Vaccine safety.

E

(although to be fair most of this has been a standard response to criticism in the virus threads so far, but like you say let's not let facts get in the way ) "

The whole "I'm not taking the vaccine, it's been rushed" is frankly ridiculous, ignores the most fundamental dumb logic of the current situation.

The safety argument doesn't stack up either, it ignores the most stringent testing, regulatory and licensing processes for any product that ever comes to market.

Forget the facts, the reduction in time scale alone is common bloody sense.

E

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

The UK the only country taking this vaccine!!!!

The South

"The UK the only country taking this vaccine!!!!"

Where do you get that information from?

E

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It's just scaremongering at the moment,we can't just phone the docs and get an appointment to have the vaccine next week

It's going to take months to vaccinate everybody willing,maybe they will think about that in 2022,as 2021 will be spent vaccinating,your have lots of people banging on doors/being excluded simply because they are not on the vaccine list yet,so it won't work yet

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

There are plenty of vaccines and medicines that have more than one manufacturer _ased on different chemical combinations...

How many of you ask a doctor for a specific product when treating an illness unless you know that you have an allergic reaction or such to one of the _ase products....

My guess is not many.

The only difference here is the Pandemic nature of COVID-19 and the headlines that have created a whirlwind of fear and suspicion in some minds.

The fear is largely _ased on the non-understanding of the scientific and regulatory rigour behind this.

This in turn creates a whole raft of scare stories, half truths and total disinformation.

Here is a challenge to all the doubters.

Provide links to independently verifiable information that back up your conspiracy fantasies.

It is not enough to say ‘I think or I believe’ therefore it must be true.

Only proof in the form of evidence will prove your case otherwise you are just another conspiracy fantasist sitting at home in your tinfoil pants streaming endless episodes of the Walking Dead.

Gourock

"The UK the only country taking this vaccine!!!!

E"

It's on the news Google it

E It's on the news Google it"

Only because Pfizer submitted the vaccine for review to the MHRA before anyone else. I believe it's being submitted to the FDA for review tomorrow.

E It's on the news Google it

Only because Pfizer submitted the vaccine for review to the MHRA before anyone else. I believe it's being submitted to the FDA for review tomorrow. "

I stand corrected, it actually was approved by the FDA yesterday. Looks like the US will be joining us

Silsden

Vaccine safety.

E

(although to be fair most of this has been a standard response to criticism in the virus threads so far, but like you say let's not let facts get in the way ) "

Don't forget Rodney with his carpentry gcse who watched you tube a couple of times.

The South

E It's on the news Google it"

It's being approved by the FDA, you are therefore incorrect.

Google isn't research, although research can be found on Google.

This isn't the only vaccine available.

E

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"We are going to be told about each person are going to have the choice, but we if your going to want to do things you will need to of had it, so that's being wrongfully forced into it.

I don’t see any problem with it

I think some people just like to moan about anything

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

It's your choice entirely! Nobody has to get the vax. When you make this choice, if you decide not to take it, you've gotta accept, the consequences. No whinging, whining or tears, when you carry on facing restrictions in life,while the "pro-vaxxers", are partying

Clueless. Do you have any expertise in this? Shockingly ill informed.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

newcastle sat night

If people had to pay for their healthcare here more people would take the vaccine rather than risk catching it and having to go into hospital. People soon charge their views when money is involved.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

This vaccine has already had years of development and testing.

Bradford

"Well, I’ve had dozens of vaccinations over the years to protect me from many terrible diseases (tetanus, measles, smallpox, typhoid, hepatitis, etc, etc.)

They were only little pricks, quickly forgotten.

But I was very happy to take them all rather than run the risk of catching any one of the diseases."

Am honestly saying vaccines in the past and most for today are exactly that

The South

It's your choice entirely! Nobody has to get the vax. When you make this choice, if you decide not to take it, you've gotta accept, the consequences. No whinging, whining or tears, when you carry on facing restrictions in life,while the "pro-vaxxers", are partying "

This. ^

E

Bradford

"So you still have a choice them don’t you?"

Yes for now but watch how people will be told to have it if they want to go somewhere or need things doing to force your hand

Bradford

"There are plenty of vaccines and medicines that have more than one manufacturer _ased on different chemical combinations...

How many of you ask a doctor for a specific product when treating an illness unless you know that you have an allergic reaction or such to one of the _ase products....

My guess is not many.

The only difference here is the Pandemic nature of COVID-19 and the headlines that have created a whirlwind of fear and suspicion in some minds.

The fear is largely _ased on the non-understanding of the scientific and regulatory rigour behind this.

This in turn creates a whole raft of scare stories, half truths and total disinformation.

Here is a challenge to all the doubters.

Provide links to independently verifiable information that back up your conspiracy fantasies.

It is not enough to say ‘I think or I believe’ therefore it must be true.

Only proof in the form of evidence will prove your case otherwise you are just another conspiracy fantasist sitting at home in your tinfoil pants streaming endless episodes of the Walking Dead."

Am not evan going to bother putting links in to be taken down but just look into it yourself is all I ask. And the world and governments can't afford for everyone to last alive so much longer as the world for so many years has been populating far quicker compared to keeping balance or other.

Bradford

It's your choice entirely! Nobody has to get the vax. When you make this choice, if you decide not to take it, you've gotta accept, the consequences. No whinging, whining or tears, when you carry on facing restrictions in life,while the "pro-vaxxers", are partying "

So there you go separating the world

Gourock

Few people in Scotland have had a reaction to it

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Few people in Scotland have had a reaction to it "

Yes there have been some people who've had adverse reactions, those with strong allergies have been advised not to have it.

I think this is quite usual though for vaccines?

"...And the world and governments can't afford for everyone to last alive so much longer as the world for so many years has been populating far quicker compared to keeping balance or other. "

https://youtu.be/HFgvhn66GsU

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"There's the same choice as always. This is the same moan that's been written excessively in many threads here.

Refer to other threads too, on the effective testing. Plus contributing to help those who can't have it

Live safely today and deal with the real issues as they arise, rather than fantasy scenarios that get bleated every day. You're free. "

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

It's your choice entirely! Nobody has to get the vax. When you make this choice, if you decide not to take it, you've gotta accept, the consequences. No whinging, whining or tears, when you carry on facing restrictions in life,while the "pro-vaxxers", are partying

So there you go separating the world "

You missed the point!

I'm pro choice. The choice is entirely down to the individual. You've just got to do what you think is right for yourself. BUT, all choices in life come with consequences and responsibilities. It can't be any other way

It's amazing how the very same people who criticise others for spouting unproven information about the vaccine are now spouting unproven information about vaccine passports.

Silsden

"Few people in Scotland have had a reaction to it

Yes there have been some people who've had adverse reactions, those with strong allergies have been advised not to have it.

I think this is quite usual though for vaccines?"

No it’s not, when you have the flu jab they ask about allergies.

» Add a new message to this topic