FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Is it bad

Is it bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That whenever I see scenes of people kissing/hugging/generally touching on TV I'm surprised for a split second... Before remembering that social distancing wasn't always a thing.

Or maybe the lack of touch is just really getting to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do that! Watching telly ,I think 'crikey far too close,no you can't shake hands !now go and wash your hands

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Touching doesn't seem normal anymore, it will take a while after we can, to feel normal again I suspect

Me too! I was totally discussed at the lack of social distancing when watching vintage "cock hungry Heidi takes it all"

You forget there wasn't always 3 ft long electrical metal battering ram dildos

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I do it to. I find it very odd how quickly I have become conditioned to social distancing.

Amazing how quick the minds of people have been altered. If you had said this time last year that hugs, kisses, hi5's and hand shakes were viewed by almost everyone to be horrific, unhygienic and potentially deadly then you would've looked like a crazy person. Now if you do human to human contact you're considered to be a danger to society.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"That whenever I see scenes of people kissing/hugging/generally touching on TV I'm surprised for a split second... Before remembering that social distancing wasn't always a thing.

Or maybe the lack of touch is just really getting to me "

Absolutely, me too.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I don't watch much tv so I guess I don't find it unusual. But I am still finding it strange to see people wearing face coverings. Don't think I'll ever get used to this "new normal"

» Add a new message to this topic