FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Every bit helps . . . as they say . . .

Every bit helps . . . as they say . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/54800-customers-claim-tax-relief-for-working-from-home

Only £6 per week, but still £6.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

We really should apply for this.....

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Once you register on the portal. It’s ridiculously easy to do almost suspiciously too easy (for tax matters that is)

"Once you register on the portal. It’s ridiculously easy to do almost suspiciously too easy (for tax matters that is) "

lol. But they do say it is.

"Once you register on the portal. It’s ridiculously easy to do almost suspiciously too easy (for tax matters that is)

lol. But they do say it is. "

"We want everyone to get the money that they are entitled to, so we’ve made the online service as easy to use as we can – it takes just a few minutes to make a claim."

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Once you register on the portal. It’s ridiculously easy to do almost suspiciously too easy (for tax matters that is)

"We want everyone to get the money that they are entitled to, so we’ve made the online service as easy to use as we can – it takes just a few minutes to make a claim.""

I have fell foul of a few tax issues over the years that were incredibly difficult to navigate to get my money back.

Hence my suspicions.

"We want everyone to get the money that they are entitled to, so we’ve made the online service as easy to use as we can – it takes just a few minutes to make a claim."

I have fell foul of a few tax issues over the years that were incredibly difficult to navigate to get my money back.

Hence my suspicions. "

Hope this one works for you.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"https://www.gov.uk/government/news/54800-customers-claim-tax-relief-for-working-from-home

Only £6 per week, but still £6.

"

I'm sure I read that if you worked from home even one day, you can claim the tax relief for the whole year.

Cal

» Add a new message to this topic